Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 16:49
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 16:46
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 16:42
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 16:37

I say that only because she unfollowed all the missals and then randomly one of her friends posted her and Sam out looking like more than friends. We had never seen Sam and Cari out together before but also why would one of your random friends post in a way that’s obvious he wanted people to see them together It was calculated just like everything else just like Sams friend posting Sam and Cari together the other night it wasn’t random or a coincidence because Cari is very careful about who she is seen with especially since the drama of her being out with Carter and John and Stassie and them deleting stories because Cari was caught doing things while we all thought she was still with Shannon. It was not innocent it was obvious her intention was to make Shannon jealous.
I don’t think Fletcher wants people to know about her fuck buddy. She is not proud of it. Sam is pushing for us to acknowledge their “relationship”. Sam is providing the info, not Fletcher. Sam is egotistical and cunning and refuses to be hidden.
That may be the case now, but that first time we saw Sam and Cari out was calculated. You could tell the way her friend was filming them and no one else in the limo then again when they got to halloween nights. That was on purpose.
I don’t thing Fletcher wants to admit to fucking this loser. All the photos were taken by Sams friends.
The first videos taken in the party bus and at halloween nights were taken by macgregorleo who is a friend of Alex and Cari.
I don’t know anything about him but I don’t think Fletcher wants to parade this “relationship”. Maybe she didn’t even tell her lesser friends about what she was up to and the photos were not an announcement but just incidental. Sam is a very large liability. Very very large. Fletcher is not proud of it and would like the focus on it gone. Sam is pushing it. Fletcher is being used. She might deserve it but Sam is pushing this.

Reactions:

Re: Shannon And Fletcher

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 16:30
Demon physcho Fletcher fan is here. Other 12 hours of her meltdown. :rofl:
lol :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 16:59
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 16:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 16:42

I don’t think Fletcher wants people to know about her fuck buddy. She is not proud of it. Sam is pushing for us to acknowledge their “relationship”. Sam is providing the info, not Fletcher. Sam is egotistical and cunning and refuses to be hidden.
That may be the case now, but that first time we saw Sam and Cari out was calculated. You could tell the way her friend was filming them and no one else in the limo then again when they got to halloween nights. That was on purpose.
I don’t thing Fletcher wants to admit to fucking this loser. All the photos were taken by Sams friends.
The first videos taken in the party bus and at halloween nights were taken by macgregorleo who is a friend of Alex and Cari.
I don’t know anything about him but I don’t think Fletcher wants to parade this “relationship”. Maybe she didn’t even tell her lesser friends about what she was up to and the photos were not an announcement but just incidental. Sam is a very large liability. Very very large. Fletcher is not proud of it and would like the focus on it gone. Sam is pushing it. Fletcher is being used. She might deserve it but Sam is pushing this.
I think at first the intention was to make Shannon jealous but she didn’t expect to get as much attention as it did and Sam seems to be using that to her advantage now. But I believe that the very first time we saw them together was in response to Shannon being with Becky and was a message for Shannon it just because this big thing because she tried so hard to deny it. Sam keeps running her mouth making it more of a thing but that’s now after that first meeting Sam wasn’t saying anything that was all Cari.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 17:01
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 16:17
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 16:07
Wait a minute. Cari said in a song she wanted to fuck around. She is not required to tell us who she fucks with when it’s not a relationship. According to that logic she is single. Why are you all confused and angry by this?
First she isn't single and fucking around. She is dating Sam Clark from the end of quarantine and she was flirting with her before that.
Second Fletcher all these months gave a thousand shows about healing, hurting being sad finding herself bla bla bla and when she was doing that she was in Sams bed.
See what happened in 28th September lol
Her sad tweet and today anon bring that she was in Sams house when she wrote this. Fletcher gave thousands shows so fans to feel sad for her and confront her, to promote her music. She lied hard and she continues doing it.
Third She liked Becky's picture which was unacceptable move. Why the fuck? She is with Sam
Fourth She better stop talking about her exes Shannon or Rachel and start talking about her one and only moon soulmate lover Sam.
:clap: :clap:
Sam is a fuck Buddy not a relationship. Sam is manipulating this situation to get noticed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 16:58
Guest wrote:
Wait a minute. Cari said in a song she wanted to fuck around. She is not required to tell us who she fucks with when it’s not a relationship. According to that logic she is single. Why are you all confused and angry by this?
I don't care if she fucks around with people what I care is she's fucking shannon's exfriend sam clark who has the same birthday as her. Fake fletcher told the world she wouldn't share a birthday with any other that was a lie which means she never give a fuck about shannon and dates sam to try to mess shannon head because she loves to have shannon as her second choice treating her like shit she likes to have shannon miserable and hurting, but she found becky. And fletcher was victim of her own game and fell in love with sam her moon lover now she's stuck with her and her toxic behavior. Also she doesn't give a fuck her fans feelings using them to promote her music before in the realease and now she still plays sad and single to keep promoting her new songs when she never heal because she was fucking sam all this time. She's a liar
Oh yes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 16:44
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 16:41
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 16:37
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 16:29
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 16:25

:bowdown:
Only got involved with Sam to make Shannon jealous? You are making assertions that you don’t know are true.
I say that only because she unfollowed all the missals and then randomly one of her friends posted her and Sam out looking like more than friends. We had never seen Sam and Cari out together before but also why would one of your random friends post in a way that’s obvious he wanted people to see them together It was calculated just like everything else just like Sams friend posting Sam and Cari together the other night it wasn’t random or a coincidence because Cari is very careful about who she is seen with especially since the drama of her being out with Carter and John and Stassie and them deleting stories because Cari was caught doing things while we all thought she was still with Shannon. It was not innocent it was obvious her intention was to make Shannon jealous.
SHE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SHANNON.
I agree she doesn’t care about Shannon, but Cari has admitted she is petty. She doesn’t do these things because she cares she does them because she is selfish and petty and wants people to feel as fucked up inside as she does. It’s all about Ego with Cari she is upset that Shannon actually moved on not because she cares but because she enjoyed the way Shannon fed her ego.
True bitch is selfish wanted shannon for her fans and wants shannon to be in the palm of her hand to use her like trash when she wants

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 16:52
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 16:30
Demon physcho Fletcher fan is here. Other 12 hours of her meltdown. :rofl:
*"melts down" for 12 hours* /*is mad she gets 3 people pushing back* BAHA. again, you stand on sand.. what are you afraid of, if thread gets shut down? You can't control the story, right? you neeed 24 /7 propaganda, bc it's not true. #fakenews runs the world. you are under demonic control for sure. let's start using that phrase ,ok? bc we know you'll be copying me in a few weeks. :rofl: :heart:

diff between us: idc what you call me. fact is, you really are everything i say :( &everyone knows it. even you :( ! y'all just fake love &don't call each other out on your shit. so, suffer &die bro; you're prideful as any. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 17:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think at first the intention was to make Shannon jealous but she didn’t expect to get as much attention as it did and Sam seems to be using that to her advantage now. But I believe that the very first time we saw them together was in response to Shannon being with Becky and was a message for Shannon it just because this big thing because she tried so hard to deny it. Sam keeps running her mouth making it more of a thing but that’s now after that first meeting Sam wasn’t saying anything that was all Cari.
Fletcher has mental health issues for sure but she knows that Sam is a huge liability. Fletcher can get the info about Sam to Shannon others ways than photos. Alex could tell her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Humans are so willing to misjudge. It's called hate. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
First she isn't single and fucking around. She is dating Sam Clark from the end of quarantine and she was flirting with her before that.
Second Fletcher all these months gave a thousand shows about healing, hurting being sad finding herself bla bla bla and when she was doing that she was in Sams bed.
Her sad tweet and today anon bring that she was in Sams house when she wrote this. Fletcher gave thousands shows so fans to feel sad for her and confront her, to promote her music. She lied hard and she continues doing it.
Third She liked Becky's picture which was unacceptable move. Why the fuck? She is with Sam
Fourth She better stop talking about her exes Shannon or Rachel and start talking about her one and only moon soulmate lover Sam.
Sam is a fuck Buddy not a relationship. Sam is manipulating this situation to get noticed.
Da I agree that Sam wants attention she loves it but she isn't Fletchers fuckbuddy, they are dating. Fletcher is the one who traveled to be with Sam now, Fletcher and Alex organized their 2 weekends trips, Fletcher was again at least 3-4 situations at Sam places,fletcher is the one who is obsessed with astrology because of Sam.
Sam isn't going anywhere soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they are moved on. It's none of your business. :rofl: The only one who has been singing to the world about her ex is Fletcher. The Fletcher team used Shannon and Rachel again and again. Do anything for fam. What a good victim.
Oscar Best Actress Cari Fletcher
Oscar Best Team

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 17:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da I agree that Sam wants attention she loves it but she isn't Fletchers fuckbuddy, they are dating. Fletcher is the one who traveled to be with Sam now, Fletcher and Alex organized their 2 weekends trips, Fletcher was again at least 3-4 situations at Sam places,fletcher is the one who is obsessed with astrology because of Sam.
You realize you can do things with a fuck Buddy other than fuck. Fletcher does not love Sam. Lust is not love. She is not proud of what she is doing. Sam will never ever be Fletchers wife.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do John and Carter know that Fletcher is messing around again? This time the people were. Where is Fletcher's team? Your artist needs your PR. Sam is ruining Fletcher's career step by step.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 17:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You realize you can do things with a fuck Buddy other than fuck. Fletcher does not love Sam. Lust is not love. She is not proud of what she is doing. Sam will never ever be Fletchers wife.
Sam isn't going anywhere soon and with her way she and Fletcher will come out as a couple to the world. She has her way and you will see.
Fletcher has feelings for her so Sam will win.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 17:19
Do John and Carter know that Fletcher is messing around again? This time the people were. Where is Fletcher's team? Your artist needs your PR. Sam is ruining Fletcher's career step by step.
She doesn't ruin Fletcher's career but she doesn't help her either. John and Carter will be there when Fletchers album will come out and she has some big surprise collaborations. Her album will have a big success, Carter now has big connections.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 17:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sam isn't going anywhere soon and with her way she and Fletcher will come out as a couple to the world. She has her way and you will see.
Use logic. If Shannon wasn’t good enough to get a commitment from Fletcher, than how is Sam good enough? Shannon was never gonnna make the money that Fletcher requires. Sam is a fling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 17:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Fletcher has mental health issues for sure but she knows that Sam is a huge liability. Fletcher can get the info about Sam to Shannon others ways than photos. Alex could tell her.
Strangely enough I don’t think Shannon and Alex talk about Cari that much. I also think Alex having a boyfriend and spending less time with Cari was partially so she wouldn’t be seen as a go between for Cari and Shannon. I think after the Sam thing Alex wanted to to distance herself from that because of how people responded to her being around Sam and Cari and then like the next day sometimes hanging out with Shannon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 17:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Strangely enough I don’t think Shannon and Alex talk about Cari that much. I also think Alex having a boyfriend and spending less time with Cari was partially so she wouldn’t be seen as a go between for Cari and Shannon. I think after the Sam thing Alex wanted to to distance herself from that because of how people responded to her being around Sam and Cari and then like the next day sometimes hanging out with Shannon.
Alex loves Sam though. They’re gonna be besties now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 17:34
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 17:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Use logic. If Shannon wasn’t good enough to get a commitment from Fletcher, than how is Sam good enough? Shannon was never gonnna make the money that Fletcher requires. Sam is a fling.
She used Shannon she loves Sam.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now we know that Cari was stalking Becky while seeing Sam, I really wonder how many of Rachel’s new flings and girlfriends Cari was stalking while dating Shannon <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fuck! I finally realized why did Fletcher tell Shannon over and over again that they will get married one day.
when Fletcher wants to fuck someone, if people finds out that Fletcher cheated on Shannon, Fletcher will post something about Shannon. Do you remember Fletcher flirting with Stassie? A few days later she started wearing a bee necklace. Do you remember when Fletcher broke up with Shannon while Fletch was on tour with Paul? I'm sure Stassie and Paul are just the two we know about, and Fletcher has hook up with others too.
Now I believe that when Fletcher quarantine with Shannon in 2020 she tried to flirt with Sam. If you don't believe me, just check Sam's Instagram. Fletcher never liked Sam's posts until she quarantine with Shannon.
Because of the pandemic, Fletcher considered that the time to release a debut album was not a good time, and Fletcher told Shannon about the one and shh...dont say it. Shannon finally realized that Fletcher had been lying and she didn't want to wait for her anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Alex follows Rachel on IG. Alex does anything for her friend including getting tea.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 17:24
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 17:19
She doesn't ruin Fletcher's career but she doesn't help her either. John and Carter will be there when Fletchers album will come out and she has some big surprise collaborations. Her album will have a big success, Carter now has big connections.
I believe you! Fletcher and many pop stars followed each other. Is Fletcher using someone else again just to be famous

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 17:40
Now we know that Cari was stalking Becky while seeing Sam, I really wonder how many of Rachel’s new flings and girlfriends Cari was stalking while dating Shannon <_<
All of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 17:41
Fuck! I finally realized why did Fletcher tell Shannon over and over again that they will get married one day.
when Fletcher wants to fuck someone, if people finds out that Fletcher cheated on Shannon, Fletcher will post something about Shannon. Do you remember Fletcher flirting with Stassie? A few days later she started wearing a bee necklace. Do you remember when Fletcher broke up with Shannon while Fletch was on tour with Paul? I'm sure Stassie and Paul are just the two we know about, and Fletcher has hook up with others too.
Now I believe that when Fletcher quarantine with Shannon in 2020 she tried to flirt with Sam. If you don't believe me, just check Sam's Instagram. Fletcher never liked Sam's posts until she quarantine with Shannon.
Because of the pandemic, Fletcher considered that the time to release a debut album was not a good time, and Fletcher told Shannon about the one and shh...dont say it. Shannon finally realized that Fletcher had been lying and she didn't want to wait for her anymore.
Fletcher has her goal Sam and here we are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 17:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Alex follows Rachel on IG. Alex does anything for her friend including getting tea.
Yes but Rachel is not Shannon. People were definitely upset that Alex was out with Cari and Sam and then hanging out with Shannon. I’m sure Alex still gets tea for Cari but you could tell she didn’t like the way that situation made her look because her behavior changed right after and she stayed in Jersey long after Cari went back to LA and then she has basically been with her boyfriend ever since.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 17:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes but Rachel is not Shannon. People were definitely upset that Alex was out with Cari and Sam and then hanging out with Shannon. I’m sure Alex still gets tea for Cari but you could tell she didn’t like the way that situation made her look because her behavior changed right after and she stayed in Jersey long after Cari went back to LA and then she has basically been with her boyfriend ever since.
She spent the weekend at Palm Spring with Sam and Fletcher what the fuck are you talking? And Alex's boyfriend is liking Sam.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think Alex was in NJ to make some money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You can tell that Alex and Shannon aren't that close anymore because Shannon still hasn't met Alex's bf yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 17:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She spent the weekend at Palm Spring with Sam and Fletcher what the fuck are you talking? And Alex's boyfriend is liking Sam.
You’re missing what I am saying. I never said she didn’t like Sam or that she wasn’t still hanging out with them, but she doesn’t post when she is with them and she is not open about it like before. She didn’t like how the situation looked so her behavior changed based on what she showed us and how it looks to people following Shannon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Their whole life made up. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 18:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You’re missing what I am saying. I never said she didn’t like Sam or that she wasn’t still hanging out with them, but she doesn’t post when she is with them and she is not open about it like before. She didn’t like how the situation looked so her behavior changed based on what she showed us and how it looks to people following Shannon.
No it was Fletchers decision not Alex's when Fletcher's will be open with Sam then Alex will spam you with her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 18:01
You can tell that Alex and Shannon aren't that close anymore because Shannon still hasn't met Alex's bf yet.
Alex is Cari’s bestie, not Shannon’s. Shannon’s bestie was Vanessa then changed to Jess. Now Shannon’s bestie is probably now Shannon’s new roommate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 18:06
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 18:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No it was Fletchers decision not Alex's when Fletcher's will be open with Sam then Alex will spam you with her
I think it depends on what happens with her friendship with Shannon. She won’t be spamming Sam as much if her and Shannon are still close.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 18:01
I bet it was awkward as hell at Shannon’s bday dinner when both Alex and Becky were there. Alex ran back to Cari to spill the tea about them for sure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The more Fletcher showing her colors, the more am loving Shannon. Shannon is an absolute angel she didn't let Cari to change her even a bit. All Fletcher wants is fame and rich life and all Shannon wants is loyalty and peaceful life :wub: I don't understand how can someone be so cruel to take advantage of this pure lady and leave her all alone :bigcry: Am so happy Shannon is far and away from toxic relationship and toxic people. I wish her joyous and successful life with whoever she's with. Besides Becky seems really a good person, I hope they sail this life happily every second :heart: :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes! When Fletcher and Sam went to Palm Spring, they were quiet on social media at the same time. Alex's boyfriend keeps liking Sam's posts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 18:16
The more Fletcher showing her colors, the more am loving Shannon. Shannon is an absolute angel she didn't let Cari to change her even a bit. All Fletcher wants is fame and rich life and all Shannon wants is loyalty and peaceful life :wub: I don't understand how can someone be so cruel to take advantage of this pure lady and leave her all alone :bigcry: Am so happy Shannon is far and away from toxic relationship and toxic people. I wish her joyous and successful life with whoever she's with. Besides Becky seems really a good person, I hope they sail this life happily every second :heart: :hug:
:alright: shanbe :grouphug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shannon added a love song to her playlist :wub: Starstruck by Years & Years. She’s so cute :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this is true

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 13:56
What the fuck even is this picture you keep using

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss ShaCam

Reactions:

Post by guest »

i think some1 is telling virgo about all of the drama. i saw her tweet that said "i love tumblr rats" :hmmm: and her tiktok :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 18:55
this is true
Isn’t Shannon and Becky relationship relatively still new? They have not even progressed it to moving in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone post a link to shanbe discord

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 20:19
Can someone post a link to shanbe discord
https://--/S9q2R4C8

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 19:45
i think some1 is telling virgo about all of the drama. i saw her tweet that said "i love tumblr rats" :hmmm: and her tiktok :hmmm:
What tiktok?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dramaqueen: Cari Clark :handbags: Becky Beveridge :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sam Fletcher 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »