Pretty Little Liars

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol shay would rather get knocked up than go back to pll. :popcorn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

@SashaPieterse
Thank you #PLL fans for always always always standing by us. You are THE BEST fandom. I love you to the moon and back ?ó?Ö?Ñ?»?¥?Å I believe #Emison is united and stronger than ever

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:@SashaPieterse
Thank you #PLL fans for always always always standing by us. You are THE BEST fandom. I love you to the moon and back ?ó?Ö?Ñ?»?¥?Å I believe #Emison is united and stronger than ever

At least she's acknowledging the fandom and personally "undoing" the mess that Marlene made. Too bad that Emison's status as one of the few f/f couples with a happy ending will be questioned if not outright erased. I don't think of them as a couple with a happy ending anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I still don't know why fuck up Emison in the first place. They could have found a perfectly reasonable excuse for Alison moving there for a while. It's not like the show revolved around Ali's personal life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Emily and Samara was it for me... :spy: also Emily and Hannah.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thank the gods I never ever have to see her bloated Trump supporting face on my tv ever again. I hope this officially buries her career.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Thank the gods I never ever have to see her bloated Trump supporting face on my tv ever again. I hope this officially buries her career.
She's got a really shitty YouTube channel and trying to release a cook book. Pretty sure she's not going to get real work again. Although, I think taking a pot shot at her weight when she has an illness is pretty gross. But the Trump shit is gross if true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She's got a really shitty YouTube channel and trying to release a cook book. Pretty sure she's not going to get real work again. Although, I think taking a pot shot at her weight when she has an illness is pretty gross. But the Trump shit is gross if true.
She can become a plus size model HAES influencef. Like that Tess Holliday etc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

At least she's acknowledging the fandom and personally "undoing" the mess that Marlene made. Too bad that Emison's status as one of the few f/f couples with a happy ending will be questioned if not outright erased. I don't think of them as a couple with a happy ending anymore.
Same for me. Fuck Marlene.
At least it wasn't worse than Naomily I guess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the thing that i liked most in season 7 tbh was the gay vibe that spencer exuded, she would have matches with women, i believe that would attract more public attention if there was another lesbian or bi in the group of liars

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the thing that i liked most in season 7 tbh was the gay vibe that spencer exuded, she would have matches with women, i believe that would attract more public attention if there was another lesbian or bi in the group of liars

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Re: Pretty Little Liars

Post by Guest »

Why did they separate Paige and Emily... At least that's the most serious relationship she's been in.

Reactions:

Re:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2019, 18:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She can become a plus size model HAES influencef. Like that Tess Holliday etc
Come on now....lots of women are Sasha's size. She's a a bit overweight while Tess is morbidly obese in a fetishistic and unhealthy way. Not really a fair comparison.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can't believe this load of crapshow gets new eps.. again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2020, 12:17
Why did they separate Paige and Emily... At least that's the most serious relationship she's been in.
Because they sucked.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2020, 13:50
Guest wrote:
Because they sucked.
You mean Alison and Emily were better?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2020, 14:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Because they sucked.
No the writers...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2020, 16:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Because they sucked.
No the writers...
Oh I see. Yeah they were pretty lame.
I don't even remember the reason why Em and Paige broke up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2020, 16:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No the writers...
You mean “drowned Emily” Paige?

Also, things aside the actress was pretty bad

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Because they sucked.
I mean Paige and Emily sucked. I cringed every time they were on screen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How is this show getting a reboot? It only ended 3 years ago :fool:

guest13
Reactions:

Post by guest13 »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No the writers...
I don't even remember who the hell were all the fake A's or why A is even originally after them?

I feel like the whole series could've been written as a parody/comedy and everything would've turned out better. Like the whole town was just filled with people with nothing better to do but stalk each other and there was masterminds A to Z and bunch of minions working for them and going after people for the most petty things because they got nothing better to do with their lives.

guest13
Reactions:

Post by guest13 »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 03:44
Because CW writers suck and got nothing better to come up with. Or at least I think it's by the CW because the show is getting helmed by the writer of Riverfail and that Sabrina show without Mr. Saberhagen.

Marlene King or that guy? Not sure if Berlanti is working with him again or not for this. But honestly I think it might be a contest on who can make a worst show with worst f/f portrayals.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest13 wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 05:56
Guest wrote:
Because CW writers suck and got nothing better to come up with. Or at least I think it's by the CW because the show is getting helmed by the writer of Riverfail and that Sabrina show without Mr. Saberhagen.

Marlene King or that guy? Not sure if Berlanti is working with him again or not for this. But honestly I think it might be a contest on who can make a worst show with worst f/f portrayals.
It's not sure that it's going to be on CW
And Marlene King will win the contest. She can ruin a lesbian character. ^o)

guest13
Reactions:

Post by guest13 »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 06:18
guest13 wrote:
Guest wrote:

I looked it up and says it's being produced by Warners Bros. If it's not going to be on CW, I can't think of what other channel it will be on. For sure it's not going to be on any of the Disney channels like the original show. They might try and put it on HBO Max, but can't imagine that show will be much of a selling point for that streaming service.

Also yeah it's honestly hard to be worst than Marlene King these days on both show quality and f/f treatment quality. You honestly have to try and be worse than her. She currently makes Julie Plec look competent and that's not a compliment towards Julie Plec.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest13 wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 06:29
Guest wrote:
guest13 wrote:

I looked it up and says it's being produced by Warners Bros. If it's not going to be on CW, I can't think of what other channel it will be on. For sure it's not going to be on any of the Disney channels like the original show. They might try and put it on HBO Max, but can't imagine that show will be much of a selling point for that streaming service.

Also yeah it's honestly hard to be worst than Marlene King these days on both show quality and f/f treatment quality. You honestly have to try and be worse than her. She currently makes Julie Plec look competent and that's not a compliment towards Julie Plec.
From what I read it's going to be a different story, with different characters, so not really a reboot. I don't think it's that bad, PLL has a good premise after all, if you're into teen drama, and if it focuses as heavily on girls' friendships as the original I'm all for it. PLL went to shit for sure, but it was good in the beginning. No Marlene though, I don't like her.

guest13
Reactions:

Post by guest13 »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 14:33
guest13 wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 06:29
Guest wrote:

From what I read it's going to be a different story, with different characters, so not really a reboot. I don't think it's that bad, PLL has a good premise after all, if you're into teen drama, and if it focuses as heavily on girls' friendships as the original I'm all for it. PLL went to shit for sure, but it was good in the beginning. No Marlene though, I don't like her.
If anyone still likes Marlene, they really got to very, very bad taste and no self esteem. I don't think I even need to go into detail how bad her shows got as the years went by, but I'm still amazed by the series end PLL's OTP couple was a pedo teacher and the student he got to have a fairytale wedding with. However I guess not that amazed because as shown in both that Bella Thorne show and the 2nd spinoff show, Marlene stopped caring about f/f characters years ago and was now more into shirtless dudes. Really says something when the 2nd PLL spinoff was just queerbaiting and the only gay couple on the show was gay dudes.

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

A PLL reboot by the Riverdale creator. Who approved this monstrosity. Expect more queerbaiting.
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest13 wrote:
12 Sep 2020, 05:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No the writers...

I don't even remember who the hell were all the fake A's or why A is even originally after them?

I feel like the whole series could've been written as a parody/comedy and everything would've turned out better. Like the whole town was just filled with people with nothing better to do but stalk each other and there was masterminds A to Z and bunch of minions working for them and going after people for the most petty things because they got nothing better to do with their lives.
Exactly :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Honest to god, the whole A stuff was such a letdown. The fantheories were better. Hell, there was this fantheory that had Spencer's sister hooking up wth the mtf A, and they theorized that spencer's sister was A because they (the liars) killed her bf. That was way more exciting than some randomass twin..

Also fuck toby and that teacher dude.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I forget now was Cockney Spencer terrorizing them all the way from London?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Sep 2020, 20:47
Honest to god, the whole A stuff was such a letdown. The fantheories were better. Hell, there was this fantheory that had Spencer's sister hooking up wth the mtf A, and they theorized that spencer's sister was A because they (the liars) killed her bf. That was way more exciting than some randomass twin..

Also fuck toby and that teacher dude.
Aria being A was :tinfoil:
I feel if they do the reboot I might watch lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dumb fans back in the day used to write pages and pages of theories, looking for clues in the show like it wasn't obvious that the writers were making shit up along the way with no plan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol, PLL is one of those shows that I can watch over and over because I literally can’t remember anything that happened because soooo much happens. And so much redirect and stuff. I think Mona was A at first and then Spencer’s twin took over and the others were just her minions? I don’t know. I’d have to rewatch the whole thing to remember. I think Arya being A would have been better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 21:29
Lol, PLL is one of those shows that I can watch over and over because I literally can’t remember anything that happened because soooo much happens. And so much redirect and stuff. I think Mona was A at first and then Spencer’s twin took over and the others were just her minions? I don’t know. I’d have to rewatch the whole thing to remember. I think Arya being A would have been better.
There was also a transgender secret sibling A.I remember a scene where Toby and Alison were flirting in a flashback while they were supposed to be 6 years old and were potrayed by the same adult actors.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 21:35
Guest wrote:
There was also a transgender secret sibling A.I remember a scene where Toby and Alison were flirting in a flashback while they were supposed to be 6 years old and were potrayed by the same adult actors.
Bahaha what? I don’t remember that. The adult actors played themselves at age 6? Wtf, I’m sorry but PLL is amazing.

Fre
Reactions:

Post by Fre »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 22:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bahaha what? I don’t remember that. The adult actors played themselves at age 6? Wtf, I’m sorry but PLL is amazing.
Not really

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 22:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Marlene messed up the timelines and the ages,it wasn't intentional.I think they had to be 2 or 3 years old for the flashback to be possible since we saw another character that died when they were at that age.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reboots are so out of control. Just desperate to bring back something that hasn't even been gone off screen five years. What the hell are they going to do time jump 20 years later to their kids? I hope people boycott this nonsense. As if the original wasn't flip flopped enough.

News!!!
Reactions:

Post by News!!! »

The new pretty little liars

News!
Reactions:

Post by News! »

The actresses

Malia Pyles (Batwoman- Parker) will play Minnie, “the youngest of the Little Liars,” according to Deadline. “Having survived a childhood trauma, Minnie spends most of her time in a virtual world, but she is more than capable of taking on the dark forces of Millwood — including ‘A.'”

Zaria (black-ish) will play will play Faran, “a poised, disciplined ballerina with aspirations to make it out of Millwood. But ‘A’ isn’t the only villain in Faran’s life. In the world of ballet, it is death by a thousand micro-aggressions.”

Chandler Kinney (Lethal Weapon) will paly Tabby, an aspiring director and horror movie buff. Like the other Little Liars, Tabby’s hiding a secret.

Maia Reficco (Kally’s Mashup) will portray Noa, a striving, sardonic track star who’s working hard to get her life back to normal after a summer spent in juvenile detention.

and

Bailee Madison (The fosters) will play Imogen, a true survivor. Like all of the Liars, Imogen is a final girl. She will drive the mystery of uncovering “A” as she fights for her life and the lives of her friends. https://www.teenvogue.com/story/pretty- ... ee-madison

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/pretty- ... -core-cast

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

News! wrote:
31 Aug 2021, 18:23
The actresses

Malia Pyles (Batwoman- Parker) will play Minnie, “the youngest of the Little Liars,” according to Deadline. “Having survived a childhood trauma, Minnie spends most of her time in a virtual world, but she is more than capable of taking on the dark forces of Millwood — including ‘A.'”

Zaria (black-ish) will play will play Faran, “a poised, disciplined ballerina with aspirations to make it out of Millwood. But ‘A’ isn’t the only villain in Faran’s life. In the world of ballet, it is death by a thousand micro-aggressions.”

Chandler Kinney (Lethal Weapon) will paly Tabby, an aspiring director and horror movie buff. Like the other Little Liars, Tabby’s hiding a secret.

Maia Reficco (Kally’s Mashup) will portray Noa, a striving, sardonic track star who’s working hard to get her life back to normal after a summer spent in juvenile detention.

and

Bailee Madison (The fosters) will play Imogen, a true survivor. Like all of the Liars, Imogen is a final girl. She will drive the mystery of uncovering “A” as she fights for her life and the lives of her friends. https://www.teenvogue.com/story/pretty- ... ee-madison

Now the question is, which one will be the lesbian??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2021, 19:16
Reboots are so out of control. Just desperate to bring back something that hasn't even been gone off screen five years. What the hell are they going to do time jump 20 years later to their kids? I hope people boycott this nonsense. As if the original wasn't flip flopped enough.
The original was crap but it was really popular back in the day.
If they change some things from the book it could be well done and they should read some of the fans theories because they made more sense than Spencer twin being A lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Aug 2021, 18:26
News! wrote:
The actresses

and

If we even get one :nervous: Because Emily in the book was bi from the description it could be Tabby or Noa.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Aug 2021, 18:26
News! wrote:
The actresses

and

First of all, I hope they will have a lesbian character.
Second, I predict that Maia Raficco (Kally) will be but to tell you the truth I would like Malia Pyles ( I liked in Batwoman as lesbian teen and she will be play cute nerd...so, :P )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

News!
Reactions:

Post by News! »

https://www.cinemablind.com/hbo-maxs-pr ... -sin-cast/

Aiono will be playing the role of Shawn, Noa’s supportive boyfriend and one of the most popular jocks at Millwood High.

Bechtel will play the role of Karen, Millwood High’s mean girl and a villain to our Little Liars.

Johnson is all set to portray Sheriff Beasley, the domineering patriarch of the Beasley family. He is in a dark place and just as bad as “A” is to the Little Liars