Dulceida

Reactions:

Re: Dulceida

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2021, 22:30
Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2021, 17:12
I think Bruna was dating two girls at once. The last time she posted Helena was September but I saw in someone else photo that they were out clubbing together in January 2021. She commented flirty things on Helena’s ig. Helena posted a holiday pic December 2020. February 11th Bruna post a picture in the same hotel room as Ares. I’m sorry but you were hanging out with your gf in January and by February you’re staying in a hotel with another woman.
I was curious about that as well. There some overlapping between Ares and Helena. Ares seems more into Bruna then Bruna is into her. Ares has many more followers than Helena and is more known, I think that was a big deciding factor in choosing Ares over Helena. I don’t think she was into Sofia Christo either but knew it would boost her profile.
Wow. So she’s a social climber. It makes so much sense. I was shocked when to see she dated Sofia Christo, Bruna seems to like high femme women. IMO Sofia and Ares seem like they have low self esteem. Bruna seemed annoyed the whole time Ares was at Albas party and the music festival. In the video with Sofi and Valentina, when asked if she has ever cheated she said no but it took her while to answer the question.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 03:24
I wonder why Raquel is still single, does anyone know otherwise?
I think this is single. She posted two blonde girls was flirting with them. Don’t know why she is single though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Within this circle of friends, is everyone bisexual or are any of them lesbians?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2021, 01:05
Within this circle of friends, is everyone bisexual or are any of them lesbians?
I think only bisexuals are the gf’s. Mire, Raquel, Laura, Alba and Bruna are all lesbians.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2021, 01:20
Guest wrote:
I think only bisexuals are the gf’s. Mire, Raquel, Laura, Alba and Bruna are all lesbians.
Interesting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anybody know if those girls have ever dated each other? I saw an old picture of Mire and Raquel that looked sexual and not just Spanish friends being affectionate.

Does anyone know why Laura and Aichu broke up?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2021, 16:12
Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2021, 15:23
Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2021, 15:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think Bruna was dating two girls at once. The last time she posted Helena was September but I saw in someone else photo that they were out clubbing together in January 2021. She commented flirty things on Helena’s ig. Helena posted a holiday pic December 2020. February 11th Bruna post a picture in the same hotel room as Ares. I’m sorry but you were hanging out with your gf in January and by February you’re staying in a hotel with another woman.
I was curious about that as well. There some overlapping between Ares and Helena. Ares seems more into Bruna then Bruna is into her. Ares has many more followers than Helena and is more known, I think that was a big deciding factor in choosing Ares over Helena. I don’t think she was into Sofia Christo either but knew it would boost her profile.
So both Alba and her friend bruna were/are in fake relationships :rofl: :rofl:
I thought some of you aware of how Bruna is and her dating lifestyles. She is always flirting and with multiple women. It’s always like that with two women, Helena and Ares. I can’t even take that woman seriously and y’all shouldn’t, too.
I watched the video she did with Sofi and Valentina. Someone posted it. In the video she’s very flirty and when asked about a threesome with the two she was enthusiastic. They asked her about her sexual fantasy and she said she had completed everything. She mentioned she had sex in a gas station and that her favorite part of a woman to kiss is her pussy. She has a douche bag persona which is surprising because she’s a dentist. She and Raquel both seem like all they do is chase women and then dispose of them after.

:mask: ewww a gas station? I hope it was in her car and not outside of it or in the bathroom. Why admit that. Can you translate the entire video? I actually like Bruna but it’s gross, she wants to have a playboy personality. She and Ares are attention seekers but they’re equally yoked so it works.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Raquel, Alba, Laura Bruno all scream gold star. I think Mire is bisexual though she has never said that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is that Alba's new girlfriend? :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2021, 19:51
Is that Alba's new girlfriend? :wub:
Where?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She reposted her @norafonolla

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bloody hell can someone please change the name of this thread to Alba and her lesbian friends. Por favor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m obsessed with mire but who do you think is the hottest in the group? They’re all cute though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2021, 23:56
I’m obsessed with mire but who do you think is the hottest in the group? They’re all cute though
You’re in the minority. Alba hands down

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I would say they are all good looking. Bruna has a special way about her though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Raquel is my favorite. I love tattoos.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2021, 22:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wow. So she’s a social climber. It makes so much sense. I was shocked when to see she dated Sofia Christo, Bruna seems to like high femme women. IMO Sofia and Ares seem like they have low self esteem. Bruna seemed annoyed the whole time Ares was at Albas party and the music festival. In the video with Sofi and Valentina, when asked if she has ever cheated she said no but it took her while to answer the question.
I noticed that too! I don’t think Bruna respects Ares. I think she sees her as a sexual object and someone to help her network.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think facially Alba and Mire are the most attractive but Bruna has swag. Laura seems so chill but I don’t understand Raquel.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 15:59
Guest wrote:
Raquel is my favorite. I love tattoos.
The sexiest of all the girls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 17:17
Guest wrote:
I think facially Alba and Mire are the most attractive but Bruna has swag. Laura seems so chill but I don’t understand Raquel.

Laura so quiet, I forget her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This might be the nicest way to say someone is unattractive lmao poor bruna 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I actually like Ares and Bruna sad to see so many people don’t. I think they’re going to get married

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2021, 03:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I wish we knew more about her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alba seems much happier away from Aida. I think they were codependent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone have info on Laura?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aida has Been liking alba posts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So it wasn't real? Their marriage?? Wow. Wow. People will do so much for followers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 16:14
So it wasn't real? Their marriage?? Wow. Wow. People will do so much for followers
It’s very confusing. They had a wedding but never signed the papers. They were together for 4 years I believe and never once filed for their marriage license. I wonder if Alba has a side girl and Aida has a side guy this entire time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 17:03
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 16:14
It’s very confusing. They had a wedding but never signed the papers. They were together for 4 years I believe and never once filed for their marriage license. I wonder if Alba has a side girl and Aida has a side guy this entire time
Maybe an open marriage and whatever their marriage was, just mainly for $$, endorsement’s, followers, attention, and fame. Oh well, it’s not that new with these so called “influencers” or “public figures”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alba will be off the market soon for sure. All those post is meant to someone.👀 In reality thou, all hot people is like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2021, 03:46
Alba will be off the market soon for sure. All those post is meant to someone.👀 In reality thou, all hot people is like that.
What posts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2021, 22:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

she’s in a relationship/seeing the blonde girl with the big lips. She reposted her on her story today

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why Alba still posting that? I thought she's moving on? She truly considering her cheater ex her lucky charm?

Ddd33
Reactions:

Post by Ddd33 »

Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 01:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

she’s in a relationship/seeing the blonde girl with the big lips. She reposted her on her story today
What her name

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ddd33 wrote:
14 Oct 2021, 12:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What her name
Patricia her instagram is paticalvo_
She’s gorgeous but she seems like a straight girl, Laura has posted her on her story w few times but I haven’t seen her post Laura on her story... she wants to famous on ig

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Oct 2021, 14:15
Ddd33 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What her name
She’s gorgeous but she seems like a straight girl, Laura has posted her on her story w few times but I haven’t seen her post Laura on her story... she wants to famous on ig
Just because you're an ugly butch it doesnt mean every pretty feminine girl is straight :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm happy that Alba have enough courage to post about their real status. Yehey, she can date me if she wants😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So...she cheated on Alba?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 15:08
That's been the only rumour. :hmmm:
And media didn't pick up the story. That's odd

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 15:42
Guest wrote:
Personally I think it’s true or I think that Alba wanted to get legally married/have a kid together and Aida didn’t so the relationship was over. Aida seems like she loves attention so I wouldn’t be surprised if this wasn’t the first time cheating and that she’s attracted to women but does not want to marry one. Remember they talked about the dulcebaby Aida said after her 30th she would try to have a baby. I think spending quarantine together and being over 30 didn’t help the relationship. She know realizes she has to take being married and having a family more seriously, I think she’s never viewed being a lesbian as a forever thing. She just wanted the attention of the relationship and to have a big wedding, why else would you not be legally married but lead everyone into believing you are. The fact that Alba is basically acting like nothing happened and living her best life and didn’t take a break from sm seems like she did nothing wrong.

Either way I feel for Alba because it seems like she was hurt more but who knows maybe Alba knew all along this is all along but enjoyed the lifestyle and platform dating Aida gave her/helped her build. Maybe this entire time they had an open marriage. I don’t understand why Alba would go along with having a fake wedding and never file the papers legally. Alana doesn’t strike me as an idiot or someone with poor boundaries. While they seemed very in love we only see bits and pieces of their day. It’s very unclear and we won’t really know the truth. I don’t know them at all but this my take on all of this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 15:42
Guest wrote:
few outlets mention the break up and speculate it may have been due to infidelity. Aida probably paid off people who knew including Alba, how can you act like everything is normal knowing she cheated or that after putting 7 years of time into relationship it is over.

Shine
Reactions:

Post by Shine »

It's kind of sad. But wishing Alba all the best, in new relationship in future. Hopefully She manage to find someone can love her in and out. All the Best, Alba.....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alba will date another influencer, who is 10 years younger

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What a mess

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Oct 2021, 21:13
Guest wrote:
14 Oct 2021, 14:15
Ddd33 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What her name
Just because you're an ugly butch it doesnt mean every pretty feminine girl is straight :fool:
Never said it’s because she’s a pretty girl. She doesn’t seem to be that into Laura. I noticed Laura has reposted her a few times whiles Patricia has tagged Laura she has never posted her even if they are together. It’s giving trying to become relevant on Instagram and Laura already has 20k followers and famous friends. I think they all might attract girls who want to be famous and try to latch on. They should all watch out for girls like that. It happens to many influencers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone got the shade that Alba threw ?
She was talking about her friend and she said :some people come into your life ,others leave but I know you'll stay.Something along these lines

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 13:17
She was talking about her friend and she said :some people come into your life ,others leave but I know you'll stay.Something along these lines
Is it on her story?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 14:45
Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 13:17
Is it on her story?
Yes,but i saw it yesterday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t know if it’s because 3/5 are in relationships but it seems like Alba and friends are not spending as much time together as before 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This page is supporting what someone said about Aida now dating someone named Ana, who Alba is a mutual friend of