Dulceida

Reactions:

Re: Dulceida

Post by Guest »

Alba will live in madrid. She is looking apartment for her and aida is also in madrid with her girlfriend ana

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can you upload the kissing video I want to see that video aida kissing to chef

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2021, 15:17
Alba will live in madrid. She is looking apartment for her and aida is also in madrid with her girlfriend ana
Aida has a gf? 😂 it’s another Alba 2.0 for her to use for attention and everything else plus cover up that she did cheat on her ex-wife with a man, but behind close door, she’s with men. I don’t believe sh*t from that AW.

Jt10311990
Reactions: 0

Post by Jt10311990 »

Any information on Mire, Raquel or Bruna?

Can someone translate this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.elmira.es/articulo/noticias ... 91425.html
It's official, and the newspapers are talking about aida cheating on her wife.
The story started months ago, Aida cheated on alba with a married man, and this man is in big trouble because of the divorce
And the newspapers say that Alba asked Aida to delete all her photos from all social media, but unfortunately for legal reasons, Alba and Aida will not be able to delete their photos because they were using them as marketing for many businesses.
This man in this interview says that Alba was the one who wanted to end her relationship with Aida, but Aida still loves Alba and asked her to give her a chance, but Alba refused because Alba could not trust Aida again because Alba discovered that Aida's cheated on aida phone messages and through the social media
This journalist says that Aida's family knew she was cheating Alba.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Sep 2021, 21:38
The story started months ago, Aida cheated on alba with a married man, and this man is in big trouble because of the divorce
And the newspapers say that Alba asked Aida to delete all her photos from all social media, but unfortunately for legal reasons, Alba and Aida will not be able to delete their photos because they were using them as marketing for many businesses.
This man in this interview says that Alba was the one who wanted to end her relationship with Aida, but Aida still loves Alba and asked her to give her a chance, but Alba refused because Alba could not trust Aida again because Alba discovered that Aida's cheated on aida phone messages and through the social media
Now it makes sense they're still following each other, Aida is going to take a break from the media because of the rumors she says is a lie, and I really don't think they're going back again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sorry I am new to this thread. Is Alba a lesbian?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2021, 17:47
No they both bisluts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
04 Sep 2021, 18:19
Guest wrote:
No they both bisluts
A ‘bislut’ that gets more pussy then you get. You sound bitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think at least Alba is a lesbian but I've never heard her say that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I remember Alba saying a long time ago that *if she liked men* she would date Aida’s brother.
so I think she’s exclusively into women

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:nervous:
Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2021, 18:43
I remember Alba saying a long time ago that *if she liked men* she would date Aida’s brother.
so I think she’s exclusively into women
I remember that too

Jt10311990
Reactions: 0

Post by Jt10311990 »

When do you think they will announce it? Alba seems to be in good spirits.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Damn Alba deserves so much better than to be cheated on with a man. Ik that’s gonna scar her for her future relationships.

Anyways i hope all the gays unfollow the cheater, ik the only reason I followed her was because she was with Alba.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think that Alba is much Better without Aida,she looks like another person.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2021, 21:12
Guest wrote:
Damn Alba deserves so much better than to be cheated on with a man. Ik that’s gonna scar her for her future relationships.

Anyways i hope all the gays unfollow the cheater, ik the only reason I followed her was because she was with Alba.
Whatever happened between them behind all the glamours, we don’t know but damn it does not mean for her to cheated on Alba like that and let alone everyone else knows except for her and Aida’s family even goes through with it, supporting it, too like wtf. Bravo to Alba for ending it and not giving her another chances. She shouldn’t have done that sh** in the first place and with a married man thinking it wouldn’t leaked.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The coward is hiding on social media. She disabled comments and hasn’t posted a ig story for awhile. Meanwhile Alba is living her life. I hope the guilt eats Aida alive, what trash.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 18:55
The coward is hiding on social media. She disabled comments and hasn’t posted a ig story for awhile. Meanwhile Alba is living her life. I hope the guilt eats Aida alive, what trash.
I do not believe for a moment that she still loved AlBa, she just wanted the financial manna that their couple was still continues, disgusting bitch :spank: , same for her family , she would probably have continued if it wasn’t known , at the same time , is this really surprising? :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I agree. I think Aida was excited by the attention she for being a lesbian. She was already very famous for fashion but her relationship videos have more views. I think she could be attracted to women and have sex with women but she would prefer a relationship with a man. It’s sad she wasted 7 years of Alba’s time, but I wonder how she’s going to spin this and if Alba will chime in or comment on the situation. Alba does look happier now, she probably fell out of love a long time ago. Does Alba have a job?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 23:11
I agree. I think Aida was excited by the attention she for being a lesbian. She was already very famous for fashion but her relationship videos have more views. I think she could be attracted to women and have sex with women but she would prefer a relationship with a man. It’s sad she wasted 7 years of Alba’s time, but I wonder how she’s going to spin this and if Alba will chime in or comment on the situation. Alba does look happier now, she probably fell out of love a long time ago. Does Alba have a job?
The man in this article said that alba have been working in Marketing to sell yachts before the broke up.
And now She is an charge in Public Relations of real estate company and she is making a really good money bc she get a new car for her mom and home in madrid for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope Alba get a hot gf soon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alba is gorgeous, she’ll be ok but I wouldn’t be surprised if she has trust issues. I hope she keeps her relationships offline for now, even if Aida was in the wrong, she still has more followers and i don’t want anyone to attack Alba more moving on “so soon”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So the cheating allegation is true and proven? I guess the next thing we will hear is aida is pregnant and that guy gonna be the father. Wanna bet?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 14:53
So the cheating allegation is true and proven? I guess the next thing we will hear is aida is pregnant and that guy gonna be the father. Wanna bet?
Nothing has been proven, it's all gossip so far. But gossip that seems likely to be true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

date a famous bisexual/ girls :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

im surprise it was so long

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like she’s going to casually date for a bit. I wouldn’t expect her to be in a relationship anytime soon. She’s at el row (music festival) in Croatia with Bruna and Raquel. Bruna is in a relationship but Raquel is single so I wonder what kind of shenanigans Alba and Raquel will get into.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 15:06
Guest wrote:
Nothing has been proven, it's all gossip so far. But gossip that seems likely to be true.
It's proven

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so this bi will keep being talked about on a lesbian forum while her ex who is a lesbian doesn't have a thread?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 14:43
Wouldn't be surprised she gets a bf too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 20:54
so this bi will keep being talked about on a lesbian forum while her ex who is a lesbian doesn't have a thread?
I thought the same. If the organizers of this forum aren't stupid, they will cancel her participation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 21:39
Guest wrote:
she is a lesbian, you idiot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 21:46
Guest wrote:
I thought the same. If the organizers of this forum aren't stupid, they will cancel her participation.
As if l chat were not full of bi threads

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 21:53
guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 21:39
Guest wrote:
she is a lesbian, you idiot.
She never said she is a lesbian idiot !

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

l chat isn't a lesbian forum since long time ago , look at the number about straight/ bi chicks/ tthe anons worship them / just read the erman datin show thread they are all after the bisexual whore one irina :eyeroll:

Gueat
Reactions:

Post by Gueat »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 22:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
As if l chat were not full of bi threads
My bad, I thought it was about an upcoming offline forum in Spain where she would broadcast about lesbian rights.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 00:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

l chat isn't a lesbian forum since long time ago , look at the number about straight/ bi chicks/ tthe anons worship them / just read the erman datin show thread they are all after the bisexual whore one irina :eyeroll:
Irina 🤢 lying biatch, too let’s not leaves that out.
Anyways, I’m glad Alba is somewhat happy now that she isn’t with that AW anymore and doing well, too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She said that now she is back :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 19:48
Did she even leave lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
huh, back where?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 21:07
Guest wrote:
huh, back where?
she said before that she was going to take a break but now she's changed her mind
I don't think there's even a week of this "break"

Geast
Reactions:

Post by Geast »

Oh, she's so miserable and hypocritical :rage:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 21:20
Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 21:07
Guest wrote:
huh, back where?
she said before that she was going to take a break but now she's changed her mind
I don't think there's even a week of this "break"
DA

A girl has to eat... :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ In all seriousness, is there anyone that still believes her? She wrote a long ass farewell only to comeback a few days later LMFAO. What a joke! :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 22:53
^ In all seriousness, is there anyone that still believes her? She wrote a long ass farewell only to comeback a few days later LMFAO. What a joke! :rofl:
:rofl: She’s living for it as her life is depend on it. I don’t know how there are still those that believe her BS. Girl is a joke.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

let’s stop talking about Aida. Let’s turn this thread into a Alba and friends thread.

I think Dolcian (Laura) is starting to see paticalvo_ (Patricia) who is Ares teixido’s stylist. Ares is Bruna’s girlfriend and is a reporter/tv host in Spain. Patricia and Laura have liked a lot of each other photos plus Patricia is now following Laura’s mom on insta.

Alba posted pictures from El Row with Sarah fructouso (a model) and b alavrez, but they’ve been following each other for a while.

Mire is dating singer Suu.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jt10311990 wrote:
02 Sep 2021, 02:00
Any information on Mire, Raquel or Bruna?

Can someone translate this?
Oooooo Bruna is so pretty. I hope someone can let us know what she’s saying. I know wish I spoke Spanish :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 20:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's proven
fuck! it's deleted it now...Did anyone see what it was?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 16:48
Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 20:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's proven
fuck! it's deleted it now...Did anyone see what it was?
sadly nope ^o)