Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 16:46
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 15:58
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 14:17
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 14:04
So she only dated that one guy and about 5-6 women in the last 10+ years?
That we know of
And honestly, I don't think she even dated that dude. He might've hoped it was going that way but the way Taylor so quickly got with HM says to me that, in her mind, they weren't dating.
He is not the one who went and talked about it to a reporter though 🤷‍♀️ but we really need to stop talking about the one guy when we have all the ladies :dance2: (who is the 6th?)
DA Girlfriend in college (Taylor confirmed she had gf back then), CB, LTB, HM, ER, LK*.

Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 17:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 14:04
So she only dated that one guy and about 5-6 women in the last 10+ years?
That we know of
And honestly, I don't think she even dated that dude. He might've hoped it was going that way but the way Taylor so quickly got with HM says to me that, in her mind, they weren't dating.
He is not the one who went and talked about it to a reporter though 🤷‍♀️ but we really need to stop talking about the one guy when we have all the ladies :dance2: (who is the 6th?)
DA Girlfriend in college (Taylor confirmed she had gf back then), CB, LTB, HM, ER, LK*.
Oh so we’re going way back then :lol: and here I thought Raina was confirmed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 17:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That we know of
Naaah I think she was just a friend but who knows, still odd Taylor invited her mom to premiere btw.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That we know of
Who’s RD?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 17:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who’s RD?
Nice :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's just fun to observe someone, who doesn't want to label herself, consistently seek the comfort of a lady. :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who’s RD?
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 18:11
It's just fun to observe someone, who doesn't want to label herself, consistently seek the comfort of a lady. :hudoin:
Well she did say during a podcast that’s she’s “had a fair share” of men. So take that as you will

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who’s RD?
Those were the days :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it TTD or a twin on JRG’s IGS?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 20:38
I'm not sure, it's hard to tell. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 19:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who’s RD?
They really were. 🥲

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 19:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who’s RD?
They really were. 🥲

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 18:56
Guest wrote:
Well she did say during a podcast that’s she’s “had a fair share” of men. So take that as you will

Yeah. I'm just funnin'. But as one progresses through life, what they want often becomes clearer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 21:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Idc who she dates at all but for some reason I don’t even believe her lol in that same interview she let it slip that she does still kind of care about being seen as gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 21:37
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 21:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Idc who she dates at all but for some reason I don’t even believe her lol in that same interview she let it slip that she does still kind of care about being seen as gay.
I think that was more with regard to her professional life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 20:55
Guest wrote:
Not tank. There’s another Frenchie who looks like her that often visits JRG

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I do have to ask and am curious about what everyone else thinks. Isn't it a tad strange that she decided to date someone who is also best friends with her best friend and was married to her ex's best friend? And used to hang out with them as a couple?

I get the heart wants what it wants but that just seems so messy and cunning.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:57
I do have to ask and am curious about what everyone else thinks. Isn't it a tad strange that she decided to date someone who is also best friends with her best friend and was married to her ex's best friend? And used to hang out with them as a couple?

Messy, definitely. I wouldn’t say cunning though. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Taylor only ever knew Libby with Jaime… maybe they never got to hang out alone. I think the dynamic changes when it’s one on one, something must have sparked

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Well it sounds like you assume she pursued JK. That’s probably not the case, so I’d say it kinda depends on who pursued whom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:43
Guest wrote:

Well it sounds like you assume she pursued JK. That’s probably not the case, so I’d say it kinda depends on who pursued whom.
Sorry, I meant LK 👆

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They probably were attracted to each other but didn't had the chance to explore it because one or the other was in relationship. That time that they saw each other again maybe the time that both of them was single. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2 There is another Frenchie similar to TTD that visits JRG but Jess usually makes mention which she doesn’t do this time. Honestly, it could be either. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow she really doesn’t care about a persons looks (ar, cb, er, now lk).
I thought she was in to talented people like music art?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:40
And LK (actor and theatre maker) falls into that category. Also funny you omitted the other two :nails: and you say that like it’s a bad thing… not everyone is that shallow you know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let’s just take a moment to appreciate the fact that they posed for this picture fully knowing it’s gonna end up on social media

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:40
I am thrilled this one is not covered heat to toe in tattoos, so this is a win IMO. We already know she doesn't date for looks but for companionship. LK is into theater and acting which is Taylor's first love. They also have lots of mutual close friends beyond RH. As with all relationships, this will be great while it is great, but will be horrible when and if it ends----more than any of her past ones.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They probably were attracted to each other but didn't had the chance to explore it because one or the other was in relationship. That time that they saw each other again maybe the time that both of them was single. 🤷‍♀️
Yes, but still someone had to make the first move.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

More likely they were both the only single ones so ended up together by default, lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:10
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

More likely they were both the only single ones so ended up together by default, lmao
Lol, but even if that’s true, one of them still had to say “Hey, we’re the only single ones, let’s just date each other”.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know the story of LK and her ex? How long were they were together/why did they break up? Just wondering if it'd bring some context to the relationship with Taylor ie. Is LK looking for something long term? I think there would have been alot of discussion from both Taylor and her before proceeding with a relationship though, given LK's situation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wasn't expecting Taylor to date Libby, if there is someone married giving me love interest vibes it's Rebecca.
Not gonna lie, when they travelled to Switzerland together and attended IWC watches event in Geneva, they looked more couply than ever and I was worried they would end up to fuck up their friendship and to hurt Leslye. :lol:
Anyway, I'm curious too to know what Holly is thinking about Taylor dating one of her closest friend. :eyes:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:34
I wasn't expecting Taylor to date Libby, if there is someone married giving me love interest vibes it's Rebecca.
Not gonna lie, when they travelled to Switzerland together and attended IWC watches event in Geneva, they looked more couply than ever and I was worried they would end up to fuck up their friendship and to hurt Leslye. :lol:
Anyway, I'm curious too to know what Holly is thinking about Taylor dating one of her closest friend. :eyes:
She has her own thread, ask in there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2 There is another Frenchie similar to TTD that visits JRG but Jess usually makes mention which she doesn’t do this time. Honestly, it could be either. :lol:
True, true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:38
Guest wrote:
Uhhhm better not, let's say the rs between this thread and Holly's thread has beena littl bit complicated and we had a really bad break up as Taylor and Holly. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:33
Does anyone know the story of LK and her ex? How long were they were together/why did they break up? Just wondering if it'd bring some context to the relationship with Taylor ie. Is LK looking for something long term? I think there would have been alot of discussion from both Taylor and her before proceeding with a relationship though, given LK's situation.
I don’t know how long they’ve been together but they were married for like 8-9 years. Obviously no one but them knows why did they break up but they are still on very good terms

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:33
LK and the ex were together at least 4-5 years before marriage and married 7-8 years. I have no clue as to why they broke off because they seemed so happy together and the perfect little family. I do know they moved to San Fran. because the ex got a big job promotion. I wonder if that job fell through (didn't work out) and caused problems/fights, etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:44
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:38
Guest wrote:
Uhhhm better not, let's say the rs between this thread and Holly's thread has beena littl bit complicated and we had a really bad break up as Taylor and Holly. :lol:
Yeah they are sick of y’all bringing up Taylor in there. Can’t say I blame them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It probably doesn’t mean anything but just want to throw it in here that Taylor (fresh off of HM break up - accidental like saga happened that same week) and Libby (newly single) were at the opening night of Hadestown (supporting mutual friends Amber and Rachel) in 2019.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anybody else find it odd that none of her NYC friends (regulars we talk about all the time) have posted anything about hanging out/seeing Taylor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:55
It probably doesn’t mean anything but just want to throw it in here that Taylor (fresh off of HM break up - accidental like saga happened that same week) and Libby (newly single) were at the opening night of Hadestown (supporting mutual friends Amber and Rachel) in 2019.
Maybe timing just wasn’t right

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:14
Does anybody else find it odd that none of her NYC friends (regulars we talk about all the time) have posted anything about hanging out/seeing Taylor.
Who from her core NYC crew is still in NYC AND active on SM?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:15
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:55
Maybe timing just wasn’t right
Kind of like LTB in 2015. Except Taylor didn’t date someone else for two years before they hooked up again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:18
Guest wrote:
Who are in her core NYC crew?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
To name a few; RHLH (UK), AM (on tour), RF (???), PP (all over the place), ML (new mother + not active), CM (not on SM), HF (LA)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
To name a few; RHLH (UK), AM (on tour), RF (???), PP (all over the place), ML (new mother + not active), CM (not on SM), HF (LA)
Well, there you have it! Taylor was is NY filming DE and no one else was around, enter Libby… :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well, there you have it! Taylor was is NY filming DE and no one else was around, enter Libby… :lol:
Was thinking the same thing. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:10
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Was thinking the same thing. :lol:
It’s all that simple 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok wow she has quite a career. International work. Even was a division 1 soccer player :lol:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

I follow LP and she's in NYC currently. I was wondering why, but that's a different thread, I know how crazy you guys get when that happens. I know some of the NY initials, but not all. Guess I'll have to spend a lot of time trying to figure it out. I have a chart that I keep literally. :rofl: