Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 16:38
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 16:22
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 15:40
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 15:30

It must pain you to know that she may actually loved the girl.
DA x2
The narrative of some to downplay facts in this thread is embarassing, they did the same with Carrie and then Holly but it's ridiculous to read comments about a 2 yrs relationship stating Taylor has never been in love.
They're good only at hiding all the moments proved Taylor was really into ER and she has has been the first partner showed on sm.

Breakups happen but the delusion to think Taylor shared 2 yrs of her life with someone she wasn't in love with, it's the real fanfiction.
I’m not saying she didn’t care for ER but people stay in relationships all the time when they know they shouldn’t or don’t want to be in. Point is we have no idea what the relationship was really like, we really don’t know how into each other they were. I take Taylor showing that pride pic with a grain of salt, she didn’t hide Holly, she just didn’t splash her all over her IG. She is a private person and I think that pride picture was all ER
So according to this logic, Taylor probably stayed with all her ex’s months longer than she should have. So Taylor has 4 relationships that were only decent for 3 months and 1 for a year. What a catch.
Wow some of you really are on another level. That is not what was implied at all in regards to all her relationships. The comment was some people stay in relationships even know they shouldn’t and they know that shouldn’t. But twist words and create whatever you think you’re reading
So of course Taylor’s last relationship was the only one she stayed in longer than she should have. Gotcha.

Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 06:42
guest 122 wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 03:47
When ER first posted her "my person" comments, and also said she'd found "her person", she also said that "they" were in love. Long time ago, but I still wondered if the input wasn't all just ER's emoting. I remember commenting that TS hadn't really put much into supporting ER's comments . . . , and was told that she "of course" was just as involved . . .then ER did that whole Pride Day tribute, and TS only answered in hearts. Nice, but it makes sense now, if everyone is reading the situation correctly. Not much about their rsmakes that much sense, except that at least one of the couple is very private. But don't you kind of know, in a relationship, that one is more into it than the other? After the honeymoon period, that is. Ignoring red flags for sure? Maybe one day we'll know for sure--until then, it's just a game.
You better be careful, you aren't allowed to think anything but that she was madly in love with ER in here lol.
DA x2
The narrative of some to downplay facts in this thread is embarassing, they did the same with Carrie and then Holly but it's ridiculous to read comments about a 2 yrs relationship stating Taylor has never been in love.
They're good only at hiding all the moments proved Taylor was really into ER and she has has been the first partner showed on sm.

Breakups happen but the delusion to think Taylor shared 2 yrs of her life with someone she wasn't in love with, it's the real fanfiction.
I’m not saying she didn’t care for ER but people stay in relationships all the time when they know they shouldn’t or don’t want to be in. Point is we have no idea what the relationship was really like, we really don’t know how into each other they were. I take Taylor showing that pride pic with a grain of salt, she didn’t hide Holly, she just didn’t splash her all over her IG. She is a private person and I think that pride picture was all ER
Exactly. I picked up lot of manipulative things from ER not only the pride picture. Another reason Taylor may have stayed as long as she did if she was doing other things to manipulate Tay. We just do not know. I do think ER was not, and did not let Tay go without fighting hard to keep her. Something the other 3 women exes didn't lower themselves to even attempt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 16:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You better be careful, you aren't allowed to think anything but that she was madly in love with ER in here lol.
DA x2

Exactly. I picked up lot of manipulative things from ER not only the pride picture. Another reason Taylor may have stayed as long as she did if she was doing other things to manipulate Tay. We just do not know. I do think ER was not, and did not let Tay go without fighting hard to keep her. Something the other 3 women exes didn't lower themselves to even attempt.
:rofl: Some of you certainly have upped your fanfic game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA x2

Or Emily may have stayed with Taylor as long as she did because of her manipulations. Or there weren’t any at all. I think it’s ridiculous to write a whole fanfic and throw a “may” in there. There are endless possibilities but nothing to suggest that it actually happened and also no way of us to ever find out…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 17:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA x2

Or Emily may have stayed with Taylor as long as she did because of her manipulations. Or there weren’t any at all. I think it’s ridiculous to write a whole fanfic and throw a “may” in there. There are endless possibilities but nothing to suggest that it actually happened and also no way of us to ever find out…
Eh, who knows. I did think the drive from nyc to la screamed "DON'T LEAVE ME", so yeah, ER was trying extra hard to keep Taylor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA x2

Well said

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 17:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA x2

Eh, who knows. I did think the drive from nyc to la screamed "DON'T LEAVE ME", so yeah, ER was trying extra hard to keep Taylor.
How do you go from “eh, who knows,” to more fanfic?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Man y’all are on a roll today, did the ER haters just heard the news or something?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:06
Man y’all are on a roll today, did the ER haters just heard the news or something?
It comes in waves… it’s also winding down longer than in the past because the relationship was so much longer. But we’ve been here before, it’s just a moment. Soon it will be Sahara again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We could talk about tank getting a bath from the groomer and start speculating about that relationship again…groomer or girlfriend hahaha gotta love lchat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:18
We could talk about tank getting a bath from the groomer and start speculating about that relationship again…groomer or girlfriend hahaha gotta love lchat
This is the most tank content we’ve gotten in years! I forgot how cute she is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
which account? :wub:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:21
Guest wrote:
which account? :wub:
Nevermind, I found it. So effing cute, both of them!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:20
Guest wrote:
I KNOW! Adorable.
Tank is getting so spoiled. and so are we

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I KNOW! Adorable.
Tank about to become the dogfluencer she was born to be! Lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I KNOW! Adorable.
Do you think Taylor was the one helping her film?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I KNOW! Adorable.
Lol no. She propped her phone against something to film it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Honestly it’s just a love story between TTD and groomer by this point :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 04:22
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 03:53
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 03:44
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 02:03
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:55

Right? I’d like to thank you for the laugh. Broke up the McBittersons round and round.
If we’d all just accept the fact that she’s boring and prude we’d be a lot better off. This idea that she’s some type of promiscuous sex symbol all because she’s a pretty blue eyed blonde, just makes me laugh
DA I’ve never gotten that vibe off her where she’s this freak in bed and I don’t get how people think that of her. If anything, she looks high-strung and anal about things. If you watch The Bite, you can see she’s awkward in trying to be a dom
Definitely not a dom. No chance. Lol but still weird to me a prude would choose those roles. Even out of this context I thought her role selection was strange though. Every time she said she was careful selecting roles I would think back to some of the story lines she has played out n thought wtf is she talking about.
By prude I mean she probably doesn’t apply these types of activities in her personal life hence why these roles are interesting to her
Yeah, but some actresses are just too classy for certain roles/projects. It really depends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:38
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I KNOW! Adorable.
Lol no. She propped her phone against something to film it
They probably have a set up for those kind of shots already because it’s very popular within the JRG community. Also it’s very likely that Taylor is not there at all, but definitely not near the showers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wanna se Tank but I can't find groomer's account. Pls, can you post vid? :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:33
I wanna se Tank but I can't find groomer's account. Pls, can you post vid? :bigcry:
Same anon. Nevermind found it, sooooo cute :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Maybe Jess will re-post it on her account. Or somebody will download it and post it elsewhere. I get why they want to keep the groomer anon. but also understand how frustrating it is for some reading this thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:46
Guest wrote:
Maybe Jess will re-post it on her account. Or somebody will download it and post it elsewhere. I get why they want to keep the groomer anon. but also understand how frustrating it is for some reading this thread.
If you do just a tiny bit of research on your own, you’ll find it. It’s really not that obscure as it sounds

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:02
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:46
Guest wrote:
If you do just a tiny bit of research on your own, you’ll find it. It’s really not that obscure as it sounds
QMTA: go to Jess’ account look at her stories and the second slide tags the groomer’s account. Hope this helps!

Anonny
Reactions:

Post by Anonny »

Guest wrote:
Just Google Jess' name and the name of a small island SW of L.A. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t know what’s the point of not giving her name if you’re basically telling people exactly how to find her but here is the video

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:59
I don’t know what’s the point of not giving her name if you’re basically telling people exactly how to find her but here is the video
Oh look at the shaved leg. :'(

pixie
Reactions: 46

Post by pixie »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:58
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:06
It comes in waves… it’s also winding down longer than in the past because the relationship was so much longer. But we’ve been here before, it’s just a moment. Soon it will be Sahara again
It already is Sahara, but it doesn't mean this space needs to be filled with downright misogynistic comments about the ex, T and even her assistant. I don't know if the people commenting this stuff aren't aware or simply don't care. ER was her longest, most stable relationship and to me it proves how much T's working to improve herself. It takes a lot to do so and to talk about these things in public.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm from the team who thinks that nothing happens between Taylor and the girl, but if they really have something, let's remember that Taylor and Carrie had 10 years of diference. I don't see anything wrong with this.also... She's cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:48
At least this Tank and groomer love story gives a positive vibes here. Tank and groomer to the rescue of Taylor's thread. Thank you groomer :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:25
Guest wrote:
At least this Tank and groomer love story gives a positive vibes here. Tank and groomer to the rescue of Taylor's thread. Thank you groomer :lol:
No walker or GF has given us this much tank content so I ain’t complaining

Taylor Fan in Van
Reactions:

Post by Taylor Fan in Van »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:09
Guest wrote:
I wouldn't worry about Tank's shaved leg too too much---a lot of dogs get anesthesia for teeth cleaning (well, my dogs did). What an effing adorable video --TTD is beyond sweet :wub: As for the groomer, I would bet that there's nothing going on with her and Taylor. Just a feeling I have, nothing more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
All we needed is a Gen Z caretaker for once

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:37
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
All we needed is a Gen Z caretaker for once
Lmao Gen Z saves lives where the elder millennials can not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Groomer + Tank + tree 🎄♥️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 04:52
They deserve their own thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Tank is living her best life. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 06:38
Guest wrote:
Tank is living her best life. :lol:
Flat faced queen lol this is the love story we deserved

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taylor Fan in Van wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:11
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:09
Guest wrote:
I wouldn't worry about Tank's shaved leg too too much---a lot of dogs get anesthesia for teeth cleaning (well, my dogs did). What an effing adorable video --TTD is beyond sweet :wub: As for the groomer, I would bet that there's nothing going on with her and Taylor. Just a feeling I have, nothing more.
True very adorable video. Tank is so cute! Lol where is Taylor? Groomer post something about Taylor too! A glimpse of her will do (disclaimer: I just want to see Taylor, not implying any rs) :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi everyone, really random request: do any of you remember oitnb q&a or panel discussion where Taylor said “strap in” and everyone laughed. Trying to find a link.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 13:13
Hi everyone, really random request: do any of you remember oitnb q&a or panel discussion where Taylor said “strap in” and everyone laughed. Trying to find a link.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 13:41
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 13:13
Haha ahh I miss getting to watch all the orange interviews

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone trying to be slick asking the groomer if she was tank’s new mommy to which the groomer replied: “I’m her super fun nanny/groomer/ sister from another mister 😂♥️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 17:41
Someone trying to be slick asking the groomer if she was tank’s new mommy to which the groomer replied: “I’m her super fun nanny/groomer/ sister from another mister 😂♥️
So... she's Tay's daughter. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 17:53
Guest wrote:
Age wise she could be :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 18:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol Taylor's daughter is funny.
But when age wise was mentioned 37-24? 13 y.o mom? This my brain can't process :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 23:34
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 18:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol Taylor's daughter is funny.
But when age wise was mentioned 37-24? 13 y.o mom? This my brain can't process :dramaqueen:
Technically still possible, although also still ridiculous. Might as well have called CB Taylor’s mom.

Guest #2
Reactions:

Post by Guest #2 »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest 122 wrote:
When ER first posted her "my person" comments, and also said she'd found "her person", she also said that "they" were in love. Long time ago, but I still wondered if the input wasn't all just ER's emoting. I remember commenting that TS hadn't really put much into supporting ER's comments . . . , and was told that she "of course" was just as involved . . .then ER did that whole Pride Day tribute, and TS only answered in hearts. Nice, but it makes sense now, if everyone is reading the situation correctly. Not much about their rsmakes that much sense, except that at least one of the couple is very private. But don't you kind of know, in a relationship, that one is more into it than the other? After the honeymoon period, that is. Ignoring red flags for sure? Maybe one day we'll know for sure--until then, it's just a game.
No, actually, I hope that she did! However, we'll never know, and I remember looking for some indicative behaviors on T's part, but they never seemed to be there--she set up a couple of things for her, but there were several events that we were supposed to donate to, etc., and ER did thank Tina for her photography, again, much later, saying that it introduced her well to the Hudson Valley--something like that. But--it's OK to be private, and it's OK to not behave the same way in relationships. Sad to think that ER might have been trying so hard . . . but, come on, we know nothing! All is well that ends well. If it has ended. If, if, if!!! That's show biz!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest #2 wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 00:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest 122 wrote:
No, actually, I hope that she did! However, we'll never know, and I remember looking for some indicative behaviors on T's part, but they never seemed to be there--she set up a couple of things for her, but there were several events that we were supposed to donate to, etc., and ER did thank Tina for her photography, again, much later, saying that it introduced her well to the Hudson Valley--something like that. But--it's OK to be private, and it's OK to not behave the same way in relationships. Sad to think that ER might have been trying so hard . . . but, come on, we know nothing! All is well that ends well. If it has ended. If, if, if!!! That's show biz!
Exactly, it's no more fan fiction to think she didn't love her than it is to think she did. Taylor never said she did. She hardly acknwledged her publicly at all(and no that doesn't mean she loved her anymore than having her all over her SM would mean she loved her....) and the one big way she did acknowledge her,(meaning the music video) she deleted just months later. Length of relationship doesn't automatically mean someone is in love with someone(Yes even if it's her longest relationship, it still doesn't automatically mean she loved her). It's all speculation and we'll likely never know what her true feelings were. We all have the same things to look at and we can all have different opinions about those things but it's all just opinions.