05 Jun 2021, 22:29
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 22:14
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 22:07
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 21:56

Emily took a photo of Jess on her story so I theink they are there
Was that ER? But the girl in the igs has no tattoos on her arms.
SA. Sorry my brain is so slow today. :mask: :lol: but it could be taken when they left Tank on their way to the airport. What time is the event?
It’s a 4 day event people are camping out… Jane & Co. are there only for Monday
My bad. I thought it's already sunday too in the USA. :lol: they'll probably travel tomorrow or monday morning.
Is Emily going too? They really are attached at the hip..

Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 22:50
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 22:36
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 22:29
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 22:14
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 22:07

Was that ER? But the girl in the igs has no tattoos on her arms.
SA. Sorry my brain is so slow today. :mask: :lol: but it could be taken when they left Tank on their way to the airport. What time is the event?
It’s a 4 day event people are camping out… Jane & Co. are there only for Monday
My bad. I thought it's already sunday too in the USA. :lol: they'll probably travel tomorrow or monday morning.
Is Emily going too? They really are attached at the hip..
We don’t know if she is really going
we have to wait and see

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 14:52
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 13:27
Did she stay friends with Carrie B.?
(sorry, i don't follow the thread)
CB and HM unfollowed her, LTB blocked her, HM unfollowed AR for her… But! ER and AR are friends so they probably still on good terms
HM was following AR?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 00:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
CB and HM unfollowed her, LTB blocked her, HM unfollowed AR for Taylor because she was jealous af… But! ER and AR are friends so they probably still on good terms
HM was following AR?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
CB and HM unfollowed her, LTB blocked her, HM unfollowed AR for her… But! ER and AR are friends so they probably still on good terms
HM was following AR?
HM unfollowed AR from Taylor’s account

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 01:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
HM was following AR?
One of many red flags.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 01:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
HM was following AR?
One of many red flags.
Which was the others?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 02:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

HM was following AR?
One of many red flags.
Which was the others?
Control issues big time. I don't think she trusted Taylor enough for TS to have her own friends and hang out with them, not understanding a RS is 50/50

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 03:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

HM was following AR?
One of many red flags.
Which was the others?
Control issues big time. I don't think she trusted Taylor enough for TS to have her own friends and hang out with them, not understanding a RS is 50/50
I think this relationship was problematic but I don’t think this was a part of it… Taylor did it with everyone she dated except Emily

Red flags I found where how intense they went into this… 6 weeks in Ibiza of the bat, moving in together (I know we’re lesbians here but come on) and the fact that Taylor did all the work to keep them together while Holly just… lived.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 03:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

One of many red flags.
Which was the others?
I think this relationship was problematic but I don’t think this was a part of it… Taylor did it with everyone she dated except Emily

Red flags I found where how intense they went into this… 6 weeks in Ibiza of the bat, moving in together (I know we’re lesbians here but come on) and the fact that Taylor did all the work to keep them together while Holly just… lived.
she acted the same way with KM, only lived together for a little while before getting bored and traveling.. I knew it wouldn't work out with TS. not tryin to defend her but she was the lead singer in a band called "the jealous girlfriends" - lol. Taylor girl should've taken a cue

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Em and Jess are at the botanical garden… Could be Taylor’s hand photobombing at JR’s IGS :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 19:31
Blast from the past but I just realized that KLH finally unfollowed Taylor (not Emily yet tho)
What seriously? I wonder why now and not when the whole fight/explosion happened.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 05:17
Guest wrote:
Blast from the past but I just realized that KLH finally unfollowed Taylor (not Emily yet tho)
What seriously? I wonder why now and not when the whole fight/explosion happened.
Could be as easy as she was just doing her spring cleaning and she is not really talking to Taylor + Taylor is not active on Instagram so she got the axe…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 20:41
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 01:13
Is anyone here going to northern Minnesota to see real Taylor?
Has anyone met/talked to Taylor in real?
I met her twice - the first time in NY and the second time in CA. She’s very nice and down to earth.
Thanks.
Did u ran across her by accident?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It happened right around the BLM protests, when TS and ER ran to the streets of Hudson with their signs to protest. K&K was home in Hudson but not participating, which I think led to the blow up ... just my 2 cents

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 16:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It happened right around the BLM protests, when TS and ER ran to the streets of Hudson with their signs to protest. K&K was home in Hudson but not participating, which I think led to the blow up ... just my 2 cents
K&K were already in the UK when BLM happened, get your facts right. There is a timeline somewhere in the back which shows the disconnection happened months before the actual unfollow by KH and ER returning the favor

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 16:15
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 16:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
K&K were already in the UK when BLM happened, get your facts right. There is a timeline somewhere in the back which shows the disconnection happened months before the actual unfollow by KH and ER returning the favor
X1000
Do the research before making conspiracy theories

I think we knew that before but is now even clearer that it was an issue between Taylor and Katie and their partners just had to take sides

pixie
Reactions: 46

Post by pixie »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 03:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

One of many red flags.
Which was the others?

she acted the same way with KM, only lived together for a little while before getting bored and traveling.. I knew it wouldn't work out with TS. not tryin to defend her but she was the lead singer in a band called "the jealous girlfriends" - lol. Taylor girl should've taken a cue
The aftermath was also very telling. No matter what happens in your relationship, you don't expose it to her MILLIONS of followers. You don't refer to an ex with slurs disguised as psychiatric terms. It's such a massive NO. And I think she did it recently with another person? You deal with these issues privately and in a dignified way. Pain is never an excuse.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

pixie wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 00:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Which was the others?

The aftermath was also very telling. No matter what happens in your relationship, you don't expose it to her MILLIONS of followers. You don't refer to an ex with slurs disguised as psychiatric terms. It's such a massive NO. And I think she did it recently with another person? You deal with these issues privately and in a dignified way. Pain is never an excuse.
She never exposed to her THOUSANDS of followers ANYTHING about the relationship. She followed 1 account about narcissists… it’s not her problem that you stalk her following list like a hawk (and by the way she followed these kind of accounts before and after so it’s not even necessarily about Taylor)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

pixie wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Which was the others?

Oh come on, only a couple of young TS fans were dumb enough to fall for that stunt. That's "narcissist for dummies" text-book behaviour right there, to publicly punish your ex , to try to ruin their reputation accusing them of having the same disorder they have.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 14:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I met her twice - the first time in NY and the second time in CA. She’s very nice and down to earth.
Thanks.
Nope. Neither time. The first time I was invited and the second time was at a movie premiere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just finished watching “the bite”. I just want to say that I thought I would not like it but hey it has Taylor let’s take a shot.I am in awe with her spectacular acting skills. I didn’t like the ending but I’m so confused as to why she’s not getting great roles? It’s a shame because this girl can act!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 03:42
pixie wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh come on, only a couple of young TS fans were dumb enough to fall for that stunt. That's "narcissist for dummies" text-book behaviour right there, to publicly punish your ex , to try to ruin their reputation accusing them of having the same disorder they have.
Hmmm, LTB followed the same kind of accounts after she and TS broke up...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Every actor is a narcissist. Deal with it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 04:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thanks.
Nope. Neither time. The first time I was invited and the second time was at a movie premiere.
What a privilege! Super nice.

Same as me
Reactions:

Post by Same as me »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 04:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thanks.
Invited ????? How & who invited you ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hoping we get some pics/videos today. Not sure how much media coverage is allowed given this is out in the woodlands of Minnesota

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't spot Tay. I'm blind as a bat. :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 14:52
She’s the one in the white bucket hat!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
In white hat, white shirt, cut off jean shorts, black shoes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 15:02
Guest wrote:
Oh thanks. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 14:13
Does she have a new tat on her wrist or is that just writing?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 15:13
Guest wrote:
It’s always writing :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Looks like a phone number in case they get arrested or something

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thank you Jane Fonda!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 15:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Looks like a phone number in case they get arrested or something
Is this part if it? Last time her week was the only one they didn’t arrest anyone… maybe this time she’ll finally get the experience 🙃

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 15:11
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 15:02
Guest wrote:
Oh thanks. :lol:
Just our luck. Taylor taking off her white shirt, left with black tank top and there's a man standing in front of her. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 15:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s always writing :lol:
I don’t think she is going to get visible tattoos but maybe the mrs will change that …

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 15:39
Whats on her arm?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 15:46
Guest wrote: