Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 05:37
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 05:34
Is it Tay in JR IG story? The shinning one? LOL
Yep
What is happening :rofl:

Looks like somebody’s movin on :P
Looks like she hasn’t brushed her hair since she got to LA :P This is not the look of single and looking

Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 06:09
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 05:59
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 05:55
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 05:37
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 05:34
Is it Tay in JR IG story? The shinning one? LOL
Yep
What is happening :rofl:

Looks like somebody’s movin on :P
Looks like she hasn’t brushed her hair since she got to LA :P This is not the look of single and looking
X2 more like “comfortable in my domestic relationship and no fucks given”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ER liked these posts. :fool: Hope she don't start to follow narcissistic awareness accounts :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 06:31
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVS_X-FrYkx ... copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVT8BMKMVVV ... copy_link
ER liked these posts. :fool: Hope she don't start to follow narcissistic awareness accounts :mask:
If this has anything to do with our situation then she is the one to walk out (which I don’t find surprising actually) - but I don’t think we can trust likes, especially with ER

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 06:37
Guest wrote:
If this has anything to do with our situation then she is the one to walk out (which I don’t find surprising actually) - but I don’t think we can trust likes, especially with ER
Well she hasn’t liked any other posts that I’ve seen except those 2. Also those 2 likes are very telling but that is just my opinion. I still stand behind they aren’t together right now, could be permanent could be temporary but something is definitely going on with them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 11:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well she hasn’t liked any other posts that I’ve seen except those 2. Also those 2 likes are very telling but that is just my opinion. I still stand behind they aren’t together right now, could be permanent could be temporary but something is definitely going on with them.
I have to agree, they are definitely on some type of break to say the least

These past few weeks all can’t be funny coincidences

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The L.A. curse:

moving to/spending time in LA ➡️ break-up ➡️ follow inspirational and mental health awareness acounts on ig ➡️likes to posts about toxic rs/partners ➡️ happy single Taylor with Yael, Jackie, Kate&Katie, JR&friends.

In memory of Carrie, Holly and ?Emily?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 12:29
The L.A. curse:

moving to/spending time in LA ➡️ break-up ➡️ follow inspirational and mental health awareness acounts on ig ➡️likes to posts about toxic rs/partners ➡️ happy single Taylor with Yael, Jackie, Kate&Katie, JR&friends.

don't forget same thing with woman Taylor dated after Carrie, forgot her name

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 12:38
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 12:29
The L.A. curse:

don't forget same thing with woman Taylor dated after Carrie, forgot her name
Lauren? Well, she visited her brother's fam in L.A. for X-mas after break-up but I'd not add her name to the list, she had MBD in NYC. :lol: :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do I get on Raya? Just in case Taylor will reactivate her account. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another situation that I find strange is that Emily every time they tagged her in a photo with Taylor related to their relationship she hid it (it was still tagged but it was not seen), and since the situation between them began to be "strange" she has left the view of all those photos.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:04
Another situation that I find strange is that Emily every time they tagged her in a photo with Taylor related to their relationship she hid it (it was still tagged but it was not seen), and since the situation between them began to be "strange" she has left the view of all those photos.
I think whatever strangeness is happening between them may still be amicable. I don’t think this is a permanent situation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lucky

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How can I post a vídeo?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:58
How can I post a vídeo?
So does this video debunk the theory some of us have that they aren’t together? I think Imgur you can upload to there and put link here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:29
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:58
How can I post a vídeo?
So does this video debunk the theory some of us have that they aren’t together? I think Imgur you can upload to there and put link here
No.is not that hahahaha. Just an Igs that I found with Taylor yesterday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:04
This theory indicates they have been “strange” since mid August.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 11:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

well that about does it.
NEXT!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

well that about does it.
NEXT!
Let’s assume she liked these on the day they were posted, three days is plenty of time. NEXT indeed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:42
Lol good find. I see Jess and Taylor. Can’t spot anyone else that could be ER

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 12:51
How do I get on Raya? Just in case Taylor will reactivate her account. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I’m ded.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So what do you guys think Taylor did? Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why few weeks though? Between RH unfollow, the introduction of the green wall and the likes, all happened this week… what did I miss?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:43
Guest wrote:

If you are short, brunette, can string a guitar and mildly hold a tune you might have a real shot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why few weeks though? Between RH unfollow, the introduction of the green wall and the likes, all happened this week… what did I miss?
Taylor going on a weekend getaway with friends while ER stayed in LA with JB, tank being babysat by JR groomer last sunday when we know Emily was still very much in LA and probably could have stayed with tank, Taylor going to CE’s party alone..the list kinda goes on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Taylor going on a weekend getaway with friends while ER stayed in LA with JB, tank being babysat by JR groomer last sunday when we know Emily was still very much in LA and probably could have stayed with tank, Taylor going to CE’s party alone..the list kinda goes on
But They were still together after the getaway based on JB’s story and on the last LA stay Taylor mostly hung with the CE crew without Emily. I’ll take groomer dog sitter as it’s within this week

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But They were still together after the getaway based on JB’s story and on the last LA stay Taylor mostly hung with the CE crew without Emily. I’ll take groomer dog sitter as it’s within this week
You do have decent points. RH unfollow is still the only friend unfollow?

scantchick
Reactions: 0

Post by scantchick »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If you are short, brunette, can string a guitar and mildly hold a tune you might have a real shot
Hahahahahahahaha. Let me learn to play guitar real quick :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 16:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes. I’m probably one of a few but I’m waiting for final confirmation from one of them before I :dance2: Confirmation always happens and we usually don’t have to wait long.

Madonna2
Reactions:

Post by Madonna2 »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

LOL that's hysterical that can fit alot of ladies descriptions 😊

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes. I’m probably one of a few but I’m waiting for final confirmation from one of them before I :dance2: Confirmation always happens and we usually don’t have to wait long.
That’s true. Didn’t HM like some ❤️🩹 shit on IG the first time she ✌️‘d out to CA?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:39
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That’s true. Didn’t HM like some ❤️🩹 shit on IG the first time she ✌️‘d out to CA?
:rofl: Yup

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is the hope for the possibility of a break up mostly out of lack of excitement regarding Taylor the past couple years or is it bc people in here genuinely aren’t a fan or ER?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:48
Is the hope for the possibility of a break up mostly out of lack of excitement regarding Taylor the past couple years or is it bc people in here genuinely aren’t a fan or ER?
First one for me, don’t have anything against ER and I wish her the best but it’s been 💤 here for ages and now we get some action

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Hi em. It’s best to just let it go

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I’m going out on a limb and gonna say the giddy ppl are the latter which is still weird to me, that you hate on the relationship of total strangers. The rest feels like they don’t give a crap but are bored.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
both

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
First one. I still want to know why they had to rush back to CA. That foolishly got me excited for a Taylor project.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 18:03
Guest wrote:
First one. I still want to know why they had to rush back to CA. That foolishly got me excited for a Taylor project.
Same here. Another C list actress I follow had a rush move and the project announcement was 3 days later.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 18:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Same here. Another C list actress I follow had a rush move and the project announcement was 3 days later.
It is possible Taylor had to rush back to do an audition or another screen test for a project. I think if she had already landed something big, an announcement would have been made by now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 18:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It is possible Taylor had to rush back to do an audition or another screen test for a project. I think if she had already landed something big, an announcement would have been made by now.
Meh. Don’t usually uproot your life for a audition or screen test. Unless she had a gig and it went south.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I thought someone was saying it wasn’t rushed at all? Did they actually say it was rushed or how do we know that? But also I guess with Taylor it’s completely possible she is working on something and just hasn’t said shit. Other people love to post when they get something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 18:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I thought someone was saying it wasn’t rushed at all? Did they actually say it was rushed or how do we know that? But also I guess with Taylor it’s completely possible she is working on something and just hasn’t said shit. Other people love to post when they get something.
People have been saying both.🤷🏻‍♀️ Them not going to the residency was a “clue.”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don’t know who said it wasn’t rushed and we don’t have to believe the insider about the secret project but the facts are: they were supposed to do the DNA residency and instead they moved across the country… if it wasn’t rushed, why not move after?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 18:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don’t know who said it wasn’t rushed and we don’t have to believe the insider about the secret project but the facts are: they were supposed to do the DNA residency and instead they moved across the country… if it wasn’t rushed, why not move after?
My thoughts exactly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

One more sighting from last night