Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:05
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 21:54
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 21:46
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 21:41
Jfc. She wasn’t gonna leave because she was trying to make it work. T hadn’t found “her special person”, though, because she doesn’t even believe in the concept. They were expecting different things from the beginning. They still tried.
Why would she want something she doesn’t believe exists? “By default I'm a monogamist. I want a partner in crime.”
Well, that’s her conflict. Monogamy almost never works for a short time. Most people expect a life long thing.
Let me rephrase then: where is the proof to this statement? I never came across anything remote to that from her own words
I think they’re prob referring to the “idek what that means”
Okay but doesn’t mean she doesn’t believe in this concept it means she never experienced it herself at that point of her life

Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:13
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why would she want something she doesn’t believe exists? “By default I'm a monogamist. I want a partner in crime.”
Well, that’s her conflict. Monogamy almost never works for a short time. Most people expect a life long thing.
Let me rephrase then: where is the proof to this statement? I never came across anything remote to that from her own words
Okay but doesn’t mean she doesn’t believe in this concept it means she never experienced it herself at that point of her life
You can believe in monogamy and still have commitment issues. Those two are not mutually exclusive

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You can believe in monogamy and still have commitment issues. Those two are not mutually exclusive
You sure can, what I am asking is why do you/OP think that Taylor doesn’t believe in the concept of having a special person

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You sure can, what I am asking is why do you/OP think that Taylor doesn’t believe in the concept of having a special person
DA. You’re looking for a proof where there isn’t any. The fact is that some people here have an idea of what they think Taylor is like so they’re riffing off of their own fan fiction.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t believe that. A special person can come in many forms, not just a lover.

And TBH we really don’t know what she wants in a rs, which is part of the reason that quote is recycled so much. If you’re asking me I think She’s an overly complex person that can’t make decisions/ keep promises which can be very frustrating for the other party (in this case ER moving out to LA with taylor then something happening that she didn’t foresee)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jfc. She wasn’t gonna leave because she was trying to make it work. T hadn’t found “her special person”, though, because she doesn’t even believe in the concept. They were expecting different things from the beginning. They still tried.
I love how this one interview always comes back to bite us in the ass between this and "If I was in a relationship I was happy with, I'd love to talk about it," :lol:
For the longest time we accused her of BSing about this and she proved us wrong

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know it’s a gossip place but every time i see many pages I wonder if there was something new but as soon as I start page catching I end up realizing it’s the same broken records 🥲

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. You’re looking for a proof where there isn’t any. The fact is that some people here have an idea of what they think Taylor is like so they’re riffing off of their own fan fiction.
THIS.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 23:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

THIS.
:rofl: Sure because this place hasn’t always been this way. /s

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 00:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

THIS.
Wow if u think about it , tanks killed 2 of her rs. :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

THIS.
That doesn’t make it right and that’s why there are enough people here that call them out on that with actual facts and receipts before newbies or casual readers believe what they say

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 00:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

THIS.
What did Tank do?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 01:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

THIS.
That doesn’t make it right and that’s why there are enough people here that call them out on that with actual facts and receipts before newbies or casual readers believe what they say
Where were these people in 2018 when we were in a perpetual fanfic. Some of those fanfics are still brought up and believed to this day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 01:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

THIS.
Where were these people in 2018 when we were in a perpetual fanfic. Some of those fanfics are still brought up and believed to this day.
You realize it is almost 2022? You need to stop living in the past, lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 01:17
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 01:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

THIS.
You realize it is almost 2022? You need to stop living in the past, lmao
Howdy hypocrite, lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 01:06
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 00:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

THIS.
What did Tank do?
Farted on every partner’s pillow giving them pink eye

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We need a new pic or something. Everybody’s getting weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Do you not have access to the internet? I don't have more info on her than anyone here, but maybe I paid attention. I don't have her quotes written down or systematized, so you're just gonna have to do your own search or trust me on this. It wasn't a written interview. It was either video or a podcast. I can't remember the date at all and I may be making up the context, but I'm a 99% sure the interviewer was a guy and they were talking about the Alex-Piper relationship; he asked her in general what she would do if she had a situation like that, would she try to fix it if "she's the love of your life" (or "soul mate"). She answered that she didn't know, that she didn't even know what that meant (either of those phrases). I remember exactly this statement because of how she phrased it. I'll try to find it when I have time, but really, I don't speculate based on boredom, but on her words and especially on the actions we've seen for years now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 02:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Do you not have access to the internet? I don't have more info on her than anyone here, but maybe I paid attention. I don't have her quotes written down or systematized, so you're just gonna have to do your own search or trust me on this. It wasn't a written interview. It was either video or a podcast. I can't remember the date at all and I may be making up the context, but I'm a 99% sure the interviewer was a guy and they were talking about the Alex-Piper relationship; he asked her in general what she would do if she had a situation like that, would she try to fix it if "she's the love of your life" (or "soul mate"). She answered that she didn't know, that she didn't even know what that meant (either of those phrases). I remember exactly this statement because of how she phrased it. I'll try to find it when I have time, but really, I don't speculate based on boredom, but on her words and especially on the actions we've seen for years now.
If you read above you’ll see the response to this exact quote (which was a written interview by the way) : this answer means she believe it exists just haven’t had it herself

guest 122
Reactions:

Post by guest 122 »

When ER first posted her "my person" comments, and also said she'd found "her person", she also said that "they" were in love. Long time ago, but I still wondered if the input wasn't all just ER's emoting. I remember commenting that TS hadn't really put much into supporting ER's comments . . . , and was told that she "of course" was just as involved . . .then ER did that whole Pride Day tribute, and TS only answered in hearts. Nice, but it makes sense now, if everyone is reading the situation correctly. Not much about their rsmakes that much sense, except that at least one of the couple is very private. But don't you kind of know, in a relationship, that one is more into it than the other? After the honeymoon period, that is. Ignoring red flags for sure? Maybe one day we'll know for sure--until then, it's just a game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cute groomer and Tank all loved up at Taylors house!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 03:51
And already back home with her own pooch. It’s good that she’s living close enough and can just stop by to take her out after work. Also TJ keeping busy :spy:

Guest I
Reactions:

Post by Guest I »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 04:05
Guest wrote:
And already back home with her own pooch. It’s good that she’s living close enough and can just stop by to take her out after work. Also TJ keeping busy :spy:
Is there any way you can give an idea on how to find the groomer on IG?🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest I wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 05:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You know where she works

Guest I
Reactions:

Post by Guest I »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 05:08
Guest I wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 05:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You know where she works
Yes yes yes, thank you!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest 122 wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 03:47
When ER first posted her "my person" comments, and also said she'd found "her person", she also said that "they" were in love. Long time ago, but I still wondered if the input wasn't all just ER's emoting. I remember commenting that TS hadn't really put much into supporting ER's comments . . . , and was told that she "of course" was just as involved . . .then ER did that whole Pride Day tribute, and TS only answered in hearts. Nice, but it makes sense now, if everyone is reading the situation correctly. Not much about their rsmakes that much sense, except that at least one of the couple is very private. But don't you kind of know, in a relationship, that one is more into it than the other? After the honeymoon period, that is. Ignoring red flags for sure? Maybe one day we'll know for sure--until then, it's just a game.
You better be careful, you aren't allowed to think anything but that she was madly in love with ER in here lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 06:42
guest 122 wrote:
You better be careful, you aren't allowed to think anything but that she was madly in love with ER in here lol.
Now you’re just shitstirring

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 01:55
We need a new pic or something. Everybody’s getting weird.
We only got Tank's update. New one stargazing post from the groomer. None Taylor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest 122 wrote:
It must pain you to know that she may actually loved the girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 15:30
Guest wrote:
guest 122 wrote:
DA x2
The narrative of some to downplay facts in this thread is embarassing, they did the same with Carrie and then Holly but it's ridiculous to read comments about a 2 yrs relationship stating Taylor has never been in love.
They're good only at hiding all the moments proved Taylor was really into ER and she has has been the first partner showed on sm.

Breakups happen but the delusion to think Taylor shared 2 yrs of her life with someone she wasn't in love with, it's the real fanfiction.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just pointing out that this thread is embarrassing regardless. :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 15:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest 122 wrote:
DA x2
The narrative of some to downplay facts in this thread is embarassing, they did the same with Carrie and then Holly but it's ridiculous to read comments about a 2 yrs relationship stating Taylor has never been in love.
They're good only at hiding all the moments proved Taylor was really into ER and she has has been the first partner showed on sm.

Breakups happen but the delusion to think Taylor shared 2 yrs of her life with someone she wasn't in love with, it's the real fanfiction.
I’m not saying she didn’t care for ER but people stay in relationships all the time when they know they shouldn’t or don’t want to be in. Point is we have no idea what the relationship was really like, we really don’t know how into each other they were. I take Taylor showing that pride pic with a grain of salt, she didn’t hide Holly, she just didn’t splash her all over her IG. She is a private person and I think that pride picture was all ER

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 16:15
Just pointing out that this thread is embarrassing regardless. :fool:
This comment literally made me :lol: It’s funny because it’s true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 16:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest 122 wrote:
DA x2

I’m not saying she didn’t care for ER but people stay in relationships all the time when they know they shouldn’t or don’t want to be in. Point is we have no idea what the relationship was really like, we really don’t know how into each other they were. I take Taylor showing that pride pic with a grain of salt, she didn’t hide Holly, she just didn’t splash her all over her IG. She is a private person and I think that pride picture was all ER
So according to this logic, Taylor probably stayed with all her ex’s months longer than she should have. So Taylor has 4 relationships that were only decent for 3 months and 1 for a year. What a catch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 16:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA x2

So according to this logic, Taylor probably stayed with all her ex’s months longer than she should have. So Taylor has 4 relationships that were only decent for 3 months and 1 for a year. What a catch.
Wow some of you really are on another level. That is not what was implied at all in regards to all her relationships. The comment was some people stay in relationships even know they shouldn’t and they know that shouldn’t. But twist words and create whatever you think you’re reading

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 16:43
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 16:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA x2

Wow some of you really are on another level. That is not what was implied at all in regards to all her relationships. The comment was some people stay in relationships even know they shouldn’t and they know that shouldn’t. But twist words and create whatever you think you’re reading
So of course Taylor’s last relationship was the only one she stayed in longer than she should have. Gotcha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest 122 wrote:
DA x2

Exactly. I picked up lot of manipulative things from ER not only the pride picture. Another reason Taylor may have stayed as long as she did if she was doing other things to manipulate Tay. We just do not know. I do think ER was not, and did not let Tay go without fighting hard to keep her. Something the other 3 women exes didn't lower themselves to even attempt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 16:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA x2

Exactly. I picked up lot of manipulative things from ER not only the pride picture. Another reason Taylor may have stayed as long as she did if she was doing other things to manipulate Tay. We just do not know. I do think ER was not, and did not let Tay go without fighting hard to keep her. Something the other 3 women exes didn't lower themselves to even attempt.
:rofl: Some of you certainly have upped your fanfic game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA x2

Or Emily may have stayed with Taylor as long as she did because of her manipulations. Or there weren’t any at all. I think it’s ridiculous to write a whole fanfic and throw a “may” in there. There are endless possibilities but nothing to suggest that it actually happened and also no way of us to ever find out…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 17:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA x2

Or Emily may have stayed with Taylor as long as she did because of her manipulations. Or there weren’t any at all. I think it’s ridiculous to write a whole fanfic and throw a “may” in there. There are endless possibilities but nothing to suggest that it actually happened and also no way of us to ever find out…
Eh, who knows. I did think the drive from nyc to la screamed "DON'T LEAVE ME", so yeah, ER was trying extra hard to keep Taylor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA x2

Well said

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 17:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA x2

Eh, who knows. I did think the drive from nyc to la screamed "DON'T LEAVE ME", so yeah, ER was trying extra hard to keep Taylor.
How do you go from “eh, who knows,” to more fanfic?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Man y’all are on a roll today, did the ER haters just heard the news or something?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:06
Man y’all are on a roll today, did the ER haters just heard the news or something?
It comes in waves… it’s also winding down longer than in the past because the relationship was so much longer. But we’ve been here before, it’s just a moment. Soon it will be Sahara again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We could talk about tank getting a bath from the groomer and start speculating about that relationship again…groomer or girlfriend hahaha gotta love lchat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:18
We could talk about tank getting a bath from the groomer and start speculating about that relationship again…groomer or girlfriend hahaha gotta love lchat
This is the most tank content we’ve gotten in years! I forgot how cute she is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
which account? :wub:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:21
Guest wrote:
which account? :wub:
Nevermind, I found it. So effing cute, both of them!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:20
Guest wrote:
I KNOW! Adorable.
Tank is getting so spoiled. and so are we

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:27
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:20
Guest wrote:
I KNOW! Adorable.
Tank is getting so spoiled. and so are we
Tank about to become the dogfluencer she was born to be! Lmao