GUEST_USER
Reactions: 18

Taylor Schilling - Part V

Post by GUEST_USER »

THREAD RULES

- Keep it gay
- Stay on topic
- No fan wars
- No bashing (of Taylor/partners/exes/friends/colleagues/other posters/fans - no one)
- Don’t reply to yourselves. Don’t reply to the same post multiple times pretending to be a different user.
- Don’t engage trolls
- Don’t shit stir or bait
- Don’t bring social media/other threads in here if it’s not relevant Taylor information
- No politics unless related to Taylor’s activism

ABOUT PARTNERS
- Let's stick to things Taylor related.
- Any material about Taylor is on topic (whether it's whereabouts, Tank, clothes sharing, their friends following Taylor or vice versa, etc).
- Any opinions about her partners’ looks, work, past, etc are OT.
- Solo pics, activities, exes, general details not related to Taylor are OT.

PRIVACY
- Social media links are fine when it's relevant Taylor information
- Avoid full names/handles of private people unless absolutely necessary
- Use healthy judgment

General LChat Rules

Breaking any of these rules too often will get you banned

Although the moderators do their best to keep the thread clean and orderly, we cannot be online at all times. If there is an issue that you believe requires an immediate mod action, please report it.
you can make reports by clicking the report button at the top of a suspicious post or posting in the complaints thread.
Try not to report every minimum little negative thing. Be open-minded and try to distinguish real trolls from people with different ideas. Some bickering between users is healthy and funny. But always be polite. Discussions and disagreements are accepted. Shit stirring and provocations are not.

These rules may be updated at any time at the mods' discretion.

Links for page catchers:
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four

Carrie Brownstein and Taylor Schilling Thread
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I finally saw Atlas Shrugged. Young, corporate Tay is so hot in the movie. And with a heart of gold she was always nice to her employees. Wish she could be my boss.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Public is being released theatrically in April, looks like the week of April 12. So Tay has a movie being released in Feb, March, and April.

https://www.desertsun.com/story/life/entert...lic/2469807002/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

our new home :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We can't quote posts now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:We can't quote posts now?
you can. the button is above the post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Taylor wishing RF happy birthday

https://scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp...4OTYyMQ%3D%3D.2

who is RF?

grrreat
Reactions:

Post by grrreat »

Great now we don't have a mod.

I knew this would happen.

:bertha:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

1, 2, 3.

grrreat
Reactions:

Post by grrreat »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Taylor wishing RF happy birthday

https://scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp...4OTYyMQ%3D%3D.2

who is RF?
Rachael F. Taylor's long time friend.

lkslajsadkjlsa
Reactions:

Post by lkslajsadkjlsa »

What's the point of moving the entire board if they arent going to fix this spam issue?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

<big>registered members can come in the member's thread. it's troll free.</big>

TIBS
Reactions: 2

Post by TIBS »

Guest wrote:<big>registered members can come in the member's thread. it's troll free.</big>
Do you think it would be worthwhile setting up a Holly thread in members area? Not sure how much traffic the members area actually gets.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What the hall is going on here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:What the hall is going on here?
usual troll spamming the thread. by the way, some girl on twitter wrote she saw The Public at some festival and didn't like it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

abt to see The Public oof....taylor schilling and jena malone are abt to give me my rights!

these two paragraphs from a variety review of the public written by dennis harvey are exactly why i didnt love it (& bc im at a Q&A w estevez rn and he seems oddly self righteous about the whole thing its just somewhat old) https://twitter.com/jenkalish/status/1081730052427927552

the public is the same audience guilt relieving type film as green book and all of the old ppl are nutting over it fjdkckdksj

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hopefully things will go back to normal here and supposedly this forum is easier to moderate so that the trolls won't take over.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:What the hall is going on here?
usual troll spamming the thread. by the way, some girl on twitter wrote she saw The Public at some festival and didn't like it.
Yeah it was at the Palm Springs Film Festival yesterday. Looks like only Emilio went. He gave press saying the movie is being released nationally in April.

Anon
Reactions:

Post by Anon »

Holly crap, this board sucks now! I almost like spam comparing to this thing. Maybe it'll just take some getting use to?

machec
Reactions:

Post by machec »

lkslajsadkjlsa wrote:What's the point of moving the entire board if they arent going to fix this spam issue?
x2 Exactly. Nothing has changed, there is still this spamming and, as a bonus, now it is not cancelled.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is my idea or the Tank account is not available now?

Anon
Reactions:

Post by Anon »

Guest wrote:Is my idea or the Tank account is not available now?
Yeah I can't find it either. It seems gone.

Luany
Reactions: 0

Post by Luany »

Anon wrote:
Maybe they closed it because they never used it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know wtf this is, but took me forever to figure out how to get here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mozzi wrote:
Anon wrote:
Well there goes that "they use it to post couple pictures!!!" Theory

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mozzi wrote:
Anon wrote:
True! Oops was good theory though not sure anybody believed that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thanks P, it's a dire situation as you can see :hug:

Truck Stop

Post by Truck Stop »

Maybe it got hacked with so many hackers around? Or got a lot of follow requests from people they didn't want seeing it, including maybe some acquaintances?

Luany

Post by Luany »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mozzi wrote:
Anon wrote:
True! Oops was good theory though not sure anybody believed that.
Yeah, I don't think that theory was true... good but hard to belive

Luany

Post by Luany »

Truck Stop wrote:Maybe it got hacked with so many hackers around?&nbsp; Or got a lot of follow requests from people they didn't want seeing it, including maybe some acquaintances?
Probably, it was the first that I tought. Maybe hundreds of follow requests... the true is that we never gonna know hahaha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mozzi wrote:
Truck Stop wrote:Maybe it got hacked with so many hackers around? Or got a lot of follow requests from people they didn't want seeing it, including maybe some acquaintances?
Probably, it was the first that I tought. Maybe hundreds of follow requests... the true is that we never gonna know hahaha
Or she finally realized it was pointless as she routinely used her own IGS to show off Tank.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mozzi wrote:
Truck Stop wrote:Maybe it got hacked with so many hackers around? Or got a lot of follow requests from people they didn't want seeing it, including maybe some acquaintances?
Or she finally realized it was pointless as she routinely used her own IGS to show off Tank.
show off?

jmmt

Post by jmmt »

Anon wrote:Holly crap, this board sucks now! I almost like spam comparing to this thing. Maybe it'll just take some getting use to?
I saw the quoted post and it sucks yeah

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any chance that she could be at The Golden Globes like a guest? there are a lot of celebrities that are there like guests.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Any chance that she could be at The Golden Globes like a guest? there are a lot of celebrities that are there like guests.
Not a chance.

Luany

Post by Luany »

Guest wrote:Any chance that she could be at The Golden Globes like a guest? there are a lot of celebrities that are there like guests.
I'm wondering that too, but I don't think so... let's hope that she will...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Not a chance.
She should leave her cave and workshipping her own career! make contacs in those events!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

But wasn't the tank account the one they use to communicate with their close friends like Yael? LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not a chance.
She should leave her cave and workshipping her own career! make contacs in those events!

She's not there but agree it wouldn't kill her to show up to these things every once in a while

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:But wasn't the tank account the one they use to communicate with their close friends like Yael? LOL
Dumb theory supported by 2 anons. Anyone with a concrete mind would tell you that is silly and it was really just a dog account.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Confirmation from The Public producer that the movie will be released by National Library Week this spring. We finally get to see it!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsTic7fnBXQ/?ut...id=5urtagzlrptu

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:But wasn't the tank account the one they use to communicate with their close friends like Yael? LOL
Dumb theory supported by 2 anons. Anyone with a concrete mind would tell you that is silly and it was really just a dog account.
Was it even 2 anons? Pretty sure many theories are 1 person replying to themselves. Stuff about that Tank account and wild theories generated from a 3 sec IGS of Tank.

Exactly. Nobody believed that. Communicate with their friends and post personal couple videos.

Guest_tank
Reactions:

Post by Guest_tank »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Was it even 2 anons? Pretty sure many theories are 1 person replying to themselves. Stuff about that Tank account and wild theories generated from a 3 sec IGS of Tank.

Exactly. Nobody believed that. Communicate with their friends and post personal couple videos.
X2. Account with videos of Tank talking. I'm sure it was meant to go public at some point when they had enough videos. Holly started the account right after Late night with Seth and Seth and Taylor talking about Tank talking, Taylor saying Tank should have her own Instagram and Youtube account. If Taylor was a bit more involved and promoted the account it would've easily had 50K followers by now and be super popular since dogs talking is kinda rare and Tank is super cute. I think the account was deactivated cos they dropped that idea.

Not gone
Reactions:

Post by Not gone »

Guest_tank wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2. Account with videos of Tank talking. I'm sure it was meant to go public at some point when they had enough videos. Holly started the account right after Late night with Seth and Seth and Taylor talking about Tank talking, Taylor saying Tank should have her own Instagram and Youtube account. If Taylor was a bit more involved and promoted the account it would've easily had 50K followers by now and be super popular since dogs talking is kinda rare and Tank is super cute. I think the account was deactivated cos they dropped that idea.
Yeah, I agree. I also do not think it is deleted, only deactivated. They can still activate it, put up a new video and then deactivate the account. This way fans cannot see the account and start asking to be added or make up fan fiction about a dog account. They still have the option later to bring it back and make it public if they want.

Truck Stop

Post by Truck Stop »

Guest_tank wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The account was probably going dormant anyway for the next 3+ months that Holly will be away, which is starting in a few weeks. Since it's deactivated she won't have to deal with follow requests and people trying to get into it while she's away. It can always come back at some point if they want it to.