Taylor Schilling - Part V

Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:48
Honestly it’s just a love story between TTD and groomer by this point :lol:
At least this Tank and groomer love story gives a positive vibes here. Tank and groomer to the rescue of Taylor's thread. Thank you groomer :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:25
Guest wrote:
At least this Tank and groomer love story gives a positive vibes here. Tank and groomer to the rescue of Taylor's thread. Thank you groomer :lol:
No walker or GF has given us this much tank content so I ain’t complaining

Taylor Fan in Van
Reactions:

Post by Taylor Fan in Van »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:09
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:59
I don’t know what’s the point of not giving her name if you’re basically telling people exactly how to find her but here is the video
Oh look at the shaved leg. :'(
I wouldn't worry about Tank's shaved leg too too much---a lot of dogs get anesthesia for teeth cleaning (well, my dogs did). What an effing adorable video --TTD is beyond sweet :wub: As for the groomer, I would bet that there's nothing going on with her and Taylor. Just a feeling I have, nothing more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
All we needed is a Gen Z caretaker for once

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:37
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
All we needed is a Gen Z caretaker for once
Lmao Gen Z saves lives where the elder millennials can not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Groomer + Tank + tree 🎄♥️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 04:52
They deserve their own thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Tank is living her best life. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 06:38
Guest wrote:
Tank is living her best life. :lol:
Flat faced queen lol this is the love story we deserved

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taylor Fan in Van wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:11
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:09
Guest wrote:
I don’t know what’s the point of not giving her name if you’re basically telling people exactly how to find her but here is the video
Oh look at the shaved leg. :'(
I wouldn't worry about Tank's shaved leg too too much---a lot of dogs get anesthesia for teeth cleaning (well, my dogs did). What an effing adorable video --TTD is beyond sweet :wub: As for the groomer, I would bet that there's nothing going on with her and Taylor. Just a feeling I have, nothing more.
True very adorable video. Tank is so cute! Lol where is Taylor? Groomer post something about Taylor too! A glimpse of her will do (disclaimer: I just want to see Taylor, not implying any rs) :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi everyone, really random request: do any of you remember oitnb q&a or panel discussion where Taylor said “strap in” and everyone laughed. Trying to find a link.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 13:13
Hi everyone, really random request: do any of you remember oitnb q&a or panel discussion where Taylor said “strap in” and everyone laughed. Trying to find a link.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 13:41
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 13:13
Haha ahh I miss getting to watch all the orange interviews

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone trying to be slick asking the groomer if she was tank’s new mommy to which the groomer replied: “I’m her super fun nanny/groomer/ sister from another mister 😂♥️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 17:41
Someone trying to be slick asking the groomer if she was tank’s new mommy to which the groomer replied: “I’m her super fun nanny/groomer/ sister from another mister 😂♥️
So... she's Tay's daughter. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 17:53
Guest wrote:
Age wise she could be :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 18:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol Taylor's daughter is funny.
But when age wise was mentioned 37-24? 13 y.o mom? This my brain can't process :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 23:34
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 18:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol Taylor's daughter is funny.
But when age wise was mentioned 37-24? 13 y.o mom? This my brain can't process :dramaqueen:
Technically still possible, although also still ridiculous. Might as well have called CB Taylor’s mom.

Guest #2
Reactions:

Post by Guest #2 »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 15:30
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 06:42
guest 122 wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 03:47
When ER first posted her "my person" comments, and also said she'd found "her person", she also said that "they" were in love. Long time ago, but I still wondered if the input wasn't all just ER's emoting. I remember commenting that TS hadn't really put much into supporting ER's comments . . . , and was told that she "of course" was just as involved . . .then ER did that whole Pride Day tribute, and TS only answered in hearts. Nice, but it makes sense now, if everyone is reading the situation correctly. Not much about their rsmakes that much sense, except that at least one of the couple is very private. But don't you kind of know, in a relationship, that one is more into it than the other? After the honeymoon period, that is. Ignoring red flags for sure? Maybe one day we'll know for sure--until then, it's just a game.
You better be careful, you aren't allowed to think anything but that she was madly in love with ER in here lol.
It must pain you to know that she may actually loved the girl.
No, actually, I hope that she did! However, we'll never know, and I remember looking for some indicative behaviors on T's part, but they never seemed to be there--she set up a couple of things for her, but there were several events that we were supposed to donate to, etc., and ER did thank Tina for her photography, again, much later, saying that it introduced her well to the Hudson Valley--something like that. But--it's OK to be private, and it's OK to not behave the same way in relationships. Sad to think that ER might have been trying so hard . . . but, come on, we know nothing! All is well that ends well. If it has ended. If, if, if!!! That's show biz!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest #2 wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 00:38
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 15:30
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 06:42
guest 122 wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 03:47
When ER first posted her "my person" comments, and also said she'd found "her person", she also said that "they" were in love. Long time ago, but I still wondered if the input wasn't all just ER's emoting. I remember commenting that TS hadn't really put much into supporting ER's comments . . . , and was told that she "of course" was just as involved . . .then ER did that whole Pride Day tribute, and TS only answered in hearts. Nice, but it makes sense now, if everyone is reading the situation correctly. Not much about their rsmakes that much sense, except that at least one of the couple is very private. But don't you kind of know, in a relationship, that one is more into it than the other? After the honeymoon period, that is. Ignoring red flags for sure? Maybe one day we'll know for sure--until then, it's just a game.
You better be careful, you aren't allowed to think anything but that she was madly in love with ER in here lol.
It must pain you to know that she may actually loved the girl.
No, actually, I hope that she did! However, we'll never know, and I remember looking for some indicative behaviors on T's part, but they never seemed to be there--she set up a couple of things for her, but there were several events that we were supposed to donate to, etc., and ER did thank Tina for her photography, again, much later, saying that it introduced her well to the Hudson Valley--something like that. But--it's OK to be private, and it's OK to not behave the same way in relationships. Sad to think that ER might have been trying so hard . . . but, come on, we know nothing! All is well that ends well. If it has ended. If, if, if!!! That's show biz!
Exactly, it's no more fan fiction to think she didn't love her than it is to think she did. Taylor never said she did. She hardly acknwledged her publicly at all(and no that doesn't mean she loved her anymore than having her all over her SM would mean she loved her....) and the one big way she did acknowledge her,(meaning the music video) she deleted just months later. Length of relationship doesn't automatically mean someone is in love with someone(Yes even if it's her longest relationship, it still doesn't automatically mean she loved her). It's all speculation and we'll likely never know what her true feelings were. We all have the same things to look at and we can all have different opinions about those things but it's all just opinions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Very cute.

Pete's mon
Reactions:

Post by Pete's mon »

Off current subject but does anyone know if the boy, Justin Schilling, who was one of the victims in the Oxford Hi shooting is related to Taylor. Taylor's dad has many relatives and extended family in that central Michigan area.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pete's mon wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 15:57
Off current subject but does anyone know if the boy, Justin Schilling, who was one of the victims in the Oxford Hi shooting is related to Taylor. Taylor's dad has many relatives and extended family in that central Michigan area.
I don’t think so or at least I’m hoping that’s not the case

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pete's mon wrote:
Not related for a few degrees at least. Condolences to the family

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 16:22
Pete's mon wrote:
Not related for a few degrees at least. Condolences to the family
Pray for all the victims :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pete's mon wrote:
The spelling of the boys last name is Shilling. Not related in anyway.
Praying for the victims 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Guest #2
Reactions:

Post by Guest #2 »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 18:43
Pete's mon wrote:
The spelling of the boys last name is Shilling. Not related in anyway.
Praying for the victims 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Is Taylor part of the Schilling-McCormick (family) spices enterprise? Does she have any cousins iN CA? My Father's best man was Robert Schilling--both dentists who graduated from USC. Condolences to the students' families--yet another school shooting. As a teacher, I can tell you that it's never far from your mind. If this were a Social Issues page, we could discuss how to end irresponsible gun use. That has to be one of Taylor's causes--maybe? BTW, Tank is very sweet, and funny, just like her groomer, who reminds me of her boss. Keep up the good cheer. Sahara will end one day!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Groomer and Tank back at it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 04:49
Power duo!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
So cute!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:05
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:02
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:46
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:33
I wanna se Tank but I can't find groomer's account. Pls, can you post vid? :bigcry:
Maybe Jess will re-post it on her account. Or somebody will download it and post it elsewhere. I get why they want to keep the groomer anon. but also understand how frustrating it is for some reading this thread.
If you do just a tiny bit of research on your own, you’ll find it. It’s really not that obscure as it sounds
QMTA: go to Jess’ account look at her stories and the second slide tags the groomer’s account. Hope this helps!
I can't find where her stories are on instagram?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 04:59
Guest wrote:
Power duo!
Groomer looks better with Tank in her story :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s kinda sad though that this is all the content we have these days because it’s not even Taylor… but on the bright side it could mean that our girl is working on something

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 07:32
It’s kinda sad though that this is all the content we have these days because it’s not even Taylor… but on the bright side it could mean that our girl is working on something
Well we know she was home the past couple of times the groomer was there so I don’t think she’s working. But that’s just how I see it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 15:06
Guest wrote:
Well we know she was home the past couple of times the groomer was there so I don’t think she’s working. But that’s just how I see it
To be fair even if it was just a zoom meeting/reading it’s technically work :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Taylor being at home recovering from injury or surgery is the most reasonable explanation for groomer dog sitting Tank.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bringing up the pandemic again but in a different context lol I’m sure it was easier to not notice the big differences in lifestyles between them during the pandemic. Nobody was socializing all too much and for the most part nobody was really going anywhere. Under those circumstances, a well off actress and an average artist type (with some level of success) could prob be together without having the glaring differences stand out too much. What good is your money if all you can do is chill on the couch? Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 19:43
Bringing up the pandemic again but in a different context lol I’m sure it was easier to not notice the big differences in lifestyles between them during the pandemic. Nobody was socializing all too much and for the most part nobody was really going anywhere. Under those circumstances, a well off actress and an average artist type (with some level of success) could prob be together without having the glaring differences stand out too much. What good is your money if all you can do is chill on the couch? Lol
Eh. They were together for at least 5 months before they went into quarantine and were out and about. Also Taylor moved up to the Hud like a year before and she seemed content with this life, Emily or not

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 19:55
Guest wrote:
Eh. They were together for at least 5 months before they went into quarantine and were out and about. Also Taylor moved up to the Hud like a year before and she seemed content with this life, Emily or not
If anything Emily was the one being held back, look how more social her life is now without Taylor, going to see shows almost every night, housewarming parties, nights out at bars with friends, etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 20:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If anything Emily was the one being held back, look how more social her life is now without Taylor, going to see shows almost every night, housewarming parties, nights out at bars with friends, etc.
And that could have been a huge problem for them. One wanted to go out every night and one wanted to stay home.

As far as their huge money difference, it probably was no problem early in the rs. When Tay was happy she probably did not mind paying for everything, and could easily. Then when she became not as happy, probably resented being with somebody with little to no money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wow so simple. You’re talking about them like they are just normal people. Refreshing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 18:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Taylor being at home recovering from injury or surgery is the most reasonable explanation for groomer dog sitting Tank.
Anyone notice the furniture near the stair? Is it a piano?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New follow on instagram.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 22:25
New follow on instagram.
Who is it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 22:26
Guest wrote:
New follow on instagram.
Who is it?
Yoga person from Portugal

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 22:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
New follow on instagram.
Who is it?
So random or should I say sooooo Taylor. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 22:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
New follow on instagram.
Who is it?
We know she’s into Yoga so not totally random lol

At least she’s checking her account

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
New follow on instagram.
Who is it?
Her dad follows the yoga instructor and vice versa

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 22:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
New follow on instagram.
Who is it?
Maybe a relative or a family friend that Taylor met today?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 22:56
Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 22:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who is it?
Maybe a relative or a family friend that Taylor met today?
Maybe T is on a family vacation in Portugal and that’s why groomy is with TTD every day and not just weekends anymore