Stranger Things (Netflix)

Reactions:

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 14:50
Eleven is really starting to look like Joyce. I got confused. :lol:
:lol: I also confuse her, I was like maybe they are keeping 11 scenes for the trailer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hoping for an early release like Jan/Feb, because if it's late fall, they can go to hell :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 13:30
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 15:27
It's been 84 years. Have no fucking idea of what happened and losing interest. If it wasn't for Maya I think I wasn't even gonna watch anymore.
I just hope Nancy and Robin have a scene together. Be besties and whatever.
Do I have some good news for you!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

here for this steve + robin + nancy coparenting team. i feel like the girls won’t really like each other and then they’ll have a scene bonding / laughing over how dumb steve is and become friends. nancy will probs think robin and steve are dating👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 20:33

here for this steve + robin + nancy coparenting team. i feel like the girls won’t really like each other and then they’ll have a scene bonding / laughing over how dumb steve is and become friends. nancy will probs think robin and steve are dating👀
Lucas’s hair ahaha.

If you have any expectations of Netflix doing right by lesbians best disavow them now, the best we can hope for is they don’t have her get “confused” or decide to experiment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Honestly if Max was older she would have been the perfect girlfriend for Robin cause no way Max isn’t getting there with a woman someday (in her independent life as the character of the ST universe).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 20:46
Guest wrote:

Lucas’s hair ahaha.

If you have any expectations of Netflix doing right by lesbians best disavow them now, the best we can hope for is they don’t have her get “confused” or decide to experiment.
Yeah since it's Netflix, I would rather see friendships between the girls Nancy Robin Max 11 than some dumb forced gf storyline for Robin. Netflix definitely will get Robin or her gf killed in the end 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol, i love how some of you guys act like Netflix is this evil entity that are just meddling their thumbs just thinking of ways to torture lesbians in their shows, let's ignore the fact that last year they gave us one of the best lesbian stories in recent years with The Haunting of Bly Manor nd we also just had the Fear Street trilogy, Netflix is just a platform like any others, it depends on individual creators what they do in their stories, there is no "conspiracy" against the lesbians, stop acting like children, yes they do cancle lots of shows that happen to feature lesbians characters but we also constantly have new shows and movies that feature lesbian characters and plots, we must focus our worries into other manners like for example, enough with the period movies, we want lesbian stories set in the present times and also more mature lesbian stories as opposed to teenage ones .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 04:23
Lol, i love how some of you guys act like Netflix is this evil entity that are just meddling their thumbs just thinking of ways to torture lesbians in their shows, let's ignore the fact that last year they gave us one of the best lesbian stories in recent years with The Haunting of Bly Manor nd we also just had the Fear Street trilogy, Netflix is just a platform like any others, it depends on individual creators what they do in their stories, there is no "conspiracy" against the lesbians, stop acting like children, yes they do cancle lots of shows that happen to feature lesbians characters but we also constantly have new shows and movies that feature lesbian characters and plots, we must focus our worries into other manners like for example, enough with the period movies, we want lesbian stories set in the present times and also more mature lesbian stories as opposed to teenage ones .
lol ONE good series of Haunting won't erased years of Netflix anti lesbian way

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 04:35
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 04:23
lol ONE good series of Haunting won't erased years of Netflix anti lesbian way
X2
Plus Fear Street wasn't supposed to be on Netflix but of course it is over now cause even tho the creator wants to continue, Netflix will give red light on it as they always do. They're trying to change its image by "supporting" some new ships cause after all the LGBTQ+ (lesbian mostly) cancelations people are calling out their bs and it was bad for its image. Then again they are giving a little so they can change their image for now. But they still doing the same shit. One season and: bye lesbians, you've had enough. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 20:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 15:27
It's been 84 years. Have no fucking idea of what happened and losing interest. If it wasn't for Maya I think I wasn't even gonna watch anymore.
more than friends? :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

last season i really enjoyed the Steve and Robin relationship, representing the classic lesbian experience in high school of every living person thinking you and your best guy friend are dating (or wanting you two to date). if only dudes tended to be as cool about getting rejected as Steve was 🙃

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Steve, Dustin, Robin and Max are my favorite characters. I hope we'll see more of Erica too, def a favorite of last season. The rest, I do care about but not as much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2021, 18:44
So definitley Nancy and Robin, they can just kill Jonathan off and the girls would ride off into the sunset :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Season 4 finished filming a few days ago. It seems we'll get content of some sort of official content on September 25 from Netflix's Tudum event

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2021, 09:42
Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2021, 18:44
So definitley Nancy and Robin, they can just kill Jonathan off and the girls would ride off into the sunset :lol:
Please, they prolly gonna make a Jpnathan Robin pairing to create a jealousy from Nancy. It's Netflix.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks good. Just hope Robin has a decent story and excited Robert England will be in this season. Wonder when we’ll get a release date? My guess is probably sometime in the spring.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't f***** wait.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Somehow I get Scooby Doo vibes, haha. Cool.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There is talk about some possible spinoffs.

https://deadline.com/2021/09/bridgerton ... 234845341/
Looking at the strong performance of Season 3 of Stranger Things in both the chart categories revealed today, Sarandos was straightforward and coy almost simultaneously. “Franchises are good, but what you want are hits,” he told the Beverly Hills audience regarding the 1980s-set Duffer Bros show. Stranger Things is “a franchise being born,” Sarandos said, and hinted at “spinoffs.” There has been talk that star Millie Bobby Brown could be taking lead in an extension of the Duffer Bros universe under the terms of her own big Netflix deal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

.JPG
Reactions: 14

Post by .JPG »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2021, 14:08
Aww...Look at our babies growing up. Can't wait.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Three years between seasons. This better be good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2021, 18:38

Confession: Sometimes, I somehow get annoyed when a season has an odd number of episodes. Why only nine? Why not make it ten? Or just make it eight, for crying out loud! :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where's Robin :handbags:

Seems like Will is gay and I'm gonna laugh so much at my friends who have always said he's not, lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 05:08
Guest wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 20:17
Guest wrote:

more than friends? :shifty:
Robin deserves better than a bag of bones for a gf. Also isn't Nancy still with that serial killer/crack head looking bf?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 20:52
Honestly if Max was older she would have been the perfect girlfriend for Robin cause no way Max isn’t getting there with a woman someday (in her independent life as the character of the ST universe).
So true!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Nov 2021, 04:27
Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2021, 18:38

Confession: Sometimes, I somehow get annoyed when a season has an odd number of episodes. Why only nine? Why not make it ten? Or just make it eight, for crying out loud! :lol:
I think its nine because thats the name/number of probably the new bad of the season, its probably one of the new characters and one of Eleven's older siblings.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For some reason I'm really excited for this season I hope the romance with 11 and Mike is like 0.1% of the story lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Season 4 is being split into two volumes (releasing May 27 and July 1) due to its "unprecedented length." And then Season 5 will be the last, but they're hinting again at spin-offs.

https://tvline.com/2022/02/17/stranger- ... two-parts/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looking very likely the rumblings S5 will be the last are probably true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Netflix tweeted nearly every Season 4 episode is "super-sized" and that S4 is double the length of S3.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone even care about ST anymore? The 3 year gap totally killed the momentum for the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2022, 16:45
Does anyone even care about ST anymore? The 3 year gap totally killed the momentum for the show.
I think a good deal of momentum will come back now that they're finally promoting it. It was a long wait but I'm still really excited. There will probably be lots of hype heading into Volume 2 after Volume 1 airs. They're going to get a lot of press today for these announcements and still have the trailer to drop later.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2022, 16:50
Guest wrote:
I think a good deal of momentum will come back now that they're finally promoting it. It was a long wait but I'm still really excited. There will probably be lots of hype heading into Volume 2 after Volume 1 airs. They're going to get a lot of press today for these announcements and still have the trailer to drop later.
This. It’s still getting a massive response online. And the promo machine will kick it into high gear. I’m pretty excited myself. Not sure about these supposed spin-offs, but I’m interested to see how the main story ends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just wanna see what they do with Robin. I've literally stopped caring about anything else on the show because it's been so long.

mimia
Reactions: 3

Post by mimia »

I'm shipping Nancy and Robin so much! Can't wait to see what's going to happen!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
well if you go by the reaction yeah a lot of people still care

I am super excited, I love the show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:hudoin: :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m confused with the promo for the seasons. Season 4 will be split into 2 parts and then we get another season, 5, and that’s the end

Or

Season 4 is split and the second part acts as “season 5” and that’s the end this year?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 15:29
I’m confused with the promo for the seasons. Season 4 will be split into 2 parts and then we get another season, 5, and that’s the end

Or

Season 4 is split and the second part acts as “season 5” and that’s the end this year?
Yeah, S4 is split into two parts. And then a final S5 which will probably film later this year or next. There are going to be spinoffs of some sort, but these two final seasons are going to wrap up the main storylines.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 15:34
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 15:29

Or

Yeah, S4 is split into two parts. And then a final S5 which will probably film later this year or next. There are going to be spinoffs of some sort, but these two final seasons are going to wrap up the main storylines.
Ohhhh yay thanks! So more to look forward to still next year :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Season 4 promo image:

Gueslt
Reactions:

Post by Gueslt »

If rumors are to be believed they're dressed like that bc they're posing as college students to interview that guy in the asylum. I know it's 80s accurate, but man are Robin's clothes U G L Y