Kendall Jenner - Part II

Reactions:

Re: Kendall Jenner - Part Ii

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 01:47
Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 23:57
I cannot anymore with her bearding. There’s an anon tip right now on Deuxmoi saying that they Devin Booker is still on that celeb dating app Raya. :rofl:
Lol like men haven't been cheating since the dawn of time. And now I believe that they are dating even more. If he had a bearding contract, he wouldn't be sloppy enough to get caught on Raya.
I admire your faith in the intellectual capacity and critical thinking of a 24 year old basketball player lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

kinda ship this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 03:02
Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 01:47
Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 23:57
I cannot anymore with her bearding. There’s an anon tip right now on Deuxmoi saying that they Devin Booker is still on that celeb dating app Raya. :rofl:
Lol like men haven't been cheating since the dawn of time. And now I believe that they are dating even more. If he had a bearding contract, he wouldn't be sloppy enough to get caught on Raya.
I admire your faith in the intellectual capacity and critical thinking of a 24 year old basketball player lmao
Well, you are the one that thinks Kendall Jenner is gay, so..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://genius.com/Cannons-fire-for-you-lyrics

kj put the screenshot of this song in her last post about LP’s bachelorette party

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 20:05

kj put the screenshot of this song in her last post about LP’s bachelorette party
Maybe it’s time for some here to accept the fact that they were never more than just friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 20:17
Guest wrote:

Maybe it’s time for some here to accept the fact that they were never more than just friends.
DA
you need to lighten up Rachel, there's no fun if we thought they didn't fuck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 20:26
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Geez. Lauren girl is so straight and Kendall can’t stop dating NBA players. No one in their right mind would think anything else

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 20:30
Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 20:26
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Geez. Lauren girl is so straight and Kendall can’t stop
dating
NBA players. No one in their right mind would think anything else
there, simple fix for ya ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

She doesn’t post songs on her feed so I’m surprised she did that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

2 for Kenny 🙃

one revealed

While there to support her "boyfriend" at a NBA game, this A- list reality star received an urgent call. The cup advertising her liquor company was not facing the cameras and couldn't be seen.

Kendall Jenner/Devin Booker

one new

This A- list reality star/bad model supposedly has a boyfriend. How come it is that whenever
they are at an event together, they never arrive or depart together. They never go somewhere or
leave somewhere together. They always meet wherever they are supposed to meet and then go
their separate ways.

2nd one reminds me of when she celebrated her bday and LP was holding her hands whereas the supposed 'bf' was nowhere to be seen 😆

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2021, 21:36
2 for Kenny 🙃

one revealed

While there to support her "boyfriend" at a NBA game, this A- list reality star received an urgent call. The cup advertising her liquor company was not facing the cameras and couldn't be seen.

one new

This A- list reality star/bad model supposedly has a boyfriend. How come it is that whenever
they are at an event together, they never arrive or depart together. They never go somewhere or
leave somewhere together. They always meet wherever they are supposed to meet and then go
their separate ways.

2nd one reminds me of when she celebrated her bday and LP was holding her hands whereas the supposed 'bf' was nowhere to be seen 😆
source?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
2 for Kenny 🙃

one revealed

one new

their separate ways.

Didn’t understand the first one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kenny tomboy is back!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
2 for Kenny 🙃

one revealed

one new

their separate ways.

I don’t know if she’s gay but there’s definitely something weird about these “boyfriends.” Kylie was always super into Travis Scott and was all over that other rapper before him. Kendall acts like she’s allergic to men. She’s either gay or asexual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Blind items?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It is interesting she’s the last of her siblings to have kids. I hope she never has them :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yeah, another concertgoer has died 😔 I wonder if she'll be up for partying as LP wedding is this weekend if I'm not mistaken. I only read Kylie is getting some threats but who knows, most ppl don't like Karjenners anyway

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Nov 2021, 23:18
yeah, another concertgoer has died 😔 I wonder if she'll be up for partying as LP wedding is this weekend if I'm not mistaken. I only read Kylie is getting some threats but who knows, most ppl don't like Karjenners anyway
qmta
lol IO posted before checking her IG, she obv is there, can't miss it for shit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why ain’t u guys talking about Kendall’s outfit choice??

bb girl had to attend but was definitely bitchy about it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2021, 06:25

wow I just checked the stories; looks like she wants to make a point (point taken) 😂 what was she bitchy about?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:nervous: :hudoin: :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2021, 06:30
Guest wrote:

wow I just checked the stories; looks like she wants to make a point (point taken) 😂 what was she bitchy about?
her ex is the bride 😅

Guestdd
Reactions:

Post by Guestdd »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2021, 14:34
Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2021, 06:30
Guest wrote:

her ex is the bride 😅
I think that dress is for partying not the actual wedding.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://instagram.com/stories/rareskend ... =copy_link

Kendall having a mental breakdown right there

guestdd
Reactions:

Post by guestdd »

She looks totally okay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

where is kenny looking at🤨

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2021, 21:52

where is kenny looking at🤨
1st pic why are Kendall and Bella looking like they getting married 😭 last pic 'deep thoughts' 🤨

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kendall rethinking about her life choices

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There's no way they all prefer black guys. It has to be for show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 16:46
There's no way they all prefer black guys. It has to be for show.
It's more like most white celebs aren't interested in dating a Kardashian. Black celebs aren't as picky with their famous white girls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Nov 2021, 00:10
It is interesting she’s the last of her siblings to have kids. I hope she never has them :nails:
That whole family shouldnt reproduce

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2021, 18:29
I wish Hailey was gay 😔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why is she getting so spiritual all of a s sudden :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you know about this sweet beby then you'll know she's always delved into higher meaning and connecting with what can't be seen. Be it withing herself or others. From fun astrology to a twin flame relationship. She is highly sensitive and super thoughtful but with that has always come anxiety so anything she does to unwind and centre herself is fine by me ^_^ Plus I'm personally grateful whenever she shares via an Insta post because I appreciate those! *ommmmmmmmmmmmmmm* ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

do you think Kendall and Devin broke up? haven’t seen them together in a while

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 05:46
Because of Astroworld drama, they’re all laying low right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
by broke up you mean if the contract's finished, probably, lots of others have. I guess ppl want to be off work for the holidays

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Nov 2021, 00:00
Guest wrote:
2 for Kenny 🙃

one revealed

one new

their separate ways.

I don’t know if she’s gay but there’s definitely something weird about these “boyfriends.” Kylie was always super into Travis Scott and was all over that other rapper before him. Kendall acts like she’s allergic to men. She’s either gay or asexual.
Kylie was not into Travis. People didn’t even believe they were together until she showed up pregnant. Literally both times. If anyone’s relationship looks like a contract, it’s Kylie’s.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 06:02
Guest wrote:
by broke up you mean if the contract's finished, probably, lots of others have. I guess ppl want to be off work for the holidays
how do you know it’s a contract?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I can see her rekindling with a true love from her past. A twin flame connection that was and is stronger than anything. Actual love. Naughty hot and real love. An understanding and satisfying needs that she'd be embarrassed to talk about with anybody else. That one who understands her and she can talk about anything with because it's a soul completion kind of thing. Some space orbiting kind of destiny. maybe it didn't work when that love orbited her way and didn't work when she orbited in that way but it'll work this time. Destiny and real love is like that. It endures and it happens in the end.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 19:34
Guest wrote:
I can see her rekindling with a true love from her past. A twin flame connection that was and is stronger than anything. Actual love. Naughty hot and real love. An understanding and satisfying needs that she'd be embarrassed to talk about with anybody else. That one who understands her and she can talk about anything with because it's a soul completion kind of thing. Some space orbiting kind of destiny. maybe it didn't work when that love orbited her way and didn't work when she orbited in that way but it'll work this time. Destiny and real love is like that. It endures and it happens in the end.
you mean someone from her past life or someone she has already had a relationship with?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 06:07
Guest wrote:
05 Nov 2021, 00:00
Guest wrote:
2 for Kenny 🙃

one revealed

one new

their separate ways.

Kylie was not into Travis. People didn’t even believe they were together until she showed up pregnant. Literally both times. If anyone’s relationship looks like a contract, it’s Kylie’s.
the day of tavis's concert where people died was also kris' 66th birthday, totally a ritual. Her grandmother is a witch. Crazy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 20:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
you mean someone from her past life or someone she has already had a relationship with?
Past life. Warehouse orchids clinic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 21:23
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 20:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Past life. Warehouse orchids clinic.
what does that mean?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like whenever this current relationship Pr stunt is over she will actually publicly date a woman :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 21:34
I feel like whenever this current relationship Pr stunt is over she will actually publicly date a woman :wub:
well she has to find a woman to date first, people say it like she keeps a bunch of women under her bed ready to date any moment...i think she'll get publically with a woman only when she has a serious rs with her so will see who'll steal her heart, it's not that easy to find

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 21:39
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 21:34
well she has to find a woman to date first, people say it like she keeps a bunch of women under her bed ready to date any moment...i think she'll get publically with a woman only when she has a serious rs with her so will see who'll steal her heart, it's not that easy to find
Pretty sure Kendall only has actual attraction towards women and she could definitely get whoever she wants so I don’t think it’d be hard to find a woman who steals her heart I mean she’s probably already had women steal her heart in the past after all