The Official Tennis Thread - Part II

Reactions:

Re: The Official Tennis Thread - Part II

Post by Guest »

Thanks for posting re Wimbledon although I'll look elsewhere than the mail :lol:
I was hoping they'd gone back on it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nadal is the clay GOAT isn't he? Iga grew up with clay not surprising she admires him. However, from the simple glance, you would think he is the GOAT on the men's side due to the number of grand slams but in details, there are other things to be considered, the amount of big titles, weeks of number one, head to head among the big three. Nadal has never won the Finals all his entire career, not even once , pathetic, he doesn't like indoors and always fucked up his body by the end of year with his style of play. Djokovic also has the H2H over him, Djoker will surpass him eventually.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Today, Simona and Iga

Reactions:

Post by guest »

a lot of people are watching Simona and Iga training together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 15:06
Iga's reaction after winning says it all. She's a 20 year old who is under sooo much pressure. All eyes are on her. You can tell how much winning means to her and you can see that this pressure is starting more and more get to her.

The thing is, she needs to win French Open, she needs that Grand Slam. Because she can win all of WTA 1000 and 500 but it's the Grand Slam that's the real price for her and something that will cement her as the real deal
She is already the real deal if you're unbiased tennis fan you can totally see it. True that she needs to win more grand slams but it doesn't have to be RG 2022 only, does it? The grand slams, Finals and other big titles will be there this year, next year and more years to come and who knows maybe we'll get the 5th grand slam in the future? Anyway, the point is, as long as she stays healthy mentally and physically, motivated and hungry and also plan the schedule wisely to aim for longevity, she should be good, the one thing to be worried is the injuries, if she aims to imitate Nadal's game to play for entire year and more years to come, not a good idea, she is a woman after all, better develop her own game. If she loses at the French which can definitely happen, handling the loss is also the challenge and the indication of GOATs', many will flop and fall, GOATs will rise back up again and again. I'm not saying she is Serena, Serena is something else, but you get the idea. Iga already showed this little sign last year, when things didn't go to plan but still went on competing with tears and consistency, this year she rises even higher. Hopefully, other girls will step up asap, we are currently in the new era, come on girls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Special conference in Paris for Asics Tennis.
Iga is there with…Daria …who is also an active conference panelist…seriously…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 12:05
a lot of people are watching Simona and Iga training together

This is not a lot of people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Iga's reaction after winning says it all. She's a 20 year old who is under sooo much pressure. All eyes are on her. You can tell how much winning means to her and you can see that this pressure is starting more and more get to her.

The thing is, she needs to win French Open, she needs that Grand Slam. Because she can win all of WTA 1000 and 500 but it's the Grand Slam that's the real price for her and something that will cement her as the real deal
Slam in women field means nothing in ternnis world, sorry. What is the difference between 1000 title and Slam for women ? Please, tell me. Oh, yeah, in 1000 you play everyday, in slam you have a day rest! It is ridicolous and pathethic . Slam is like 1000 for woman, sorry. Man have to win 3 sets, woman doesn't. So what is that special achievement when you win a slam as woman? You were resting a whole day after 6-2, 6-4? Such slam is nothing special. They get 2000 points for almost the same jobthey do in 1000 .And women earn the same amount of money as men. Disgusting..Pure discrimination. In smaller tournaments men earn more than girls and good because women is less popular, less tv right rights, less sold tickets...In slams it should be the same, but women are so 2 faced so they want earn the same amount of cash because it is a prestigious SLAM.So what? You do nothing more and you dont to have put more effort to get that slam. I hope women wil earn less this year on slams too because there also men tennis is more popular and people are not so invested in women.And they just dont DON"T DESERVE IT>
So I find funny that some people (women of course) are wainting for news who will get slam in WTA. Or that Iga NEEDS to win french open lol "Prestigiou"s title is for woman only on paper.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol yeah, they pay millions of dollars out of the goodness of their hearts. I swear, tennis fans are the biggest slur who always think they know what's best for a tournament, they always know best about marketing, finances and profits. Truly tragic when you combine misogyny and room temperature IQ.

But nah, I'm sure any minute now sponsors and event organisers will hire the latest r----- to give them a financial advice. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 10:56
That is a nice list, good that Vika, Saba, Dasha get to play there. Pavs won't play right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 18:15
Lol yeah, they pay millions of dollars out of the goodness of their hearts. I swear, tennis fans are the biggest slur who always think they know what's best for a tournament, they always know best about marketing, finances and profits. Truly tragic when you combine misogyny and room temperature IQ.

But nah, I'm sure any minute now sponsors and event organisers will hire the latest r----- to give them a financial advice. :wub:
lol many years ago women earned less then men on slams, but feminists forced sponsors and presidents of tournaments to give more..actually it was also serena williams.So please dont lecture me that is fault of tennis fans because women players are the biggest slurs actually.Greedy one and arrogant.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Naomi and Iga should play Tokyo after US Open, Naomi-Iga final in Tokyo would be a gem.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 18:26
Guest wrote:

lol many years ago women earned less then men on slams, but feminists forced sponsors and presidents of tournaments to give more..actually it was also serena williams.So please dont lecture me that is fault of tennis fans because women players are the biggest slurs actually.Greedy one and arrogant.
Well done Serena. :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Don't waste time responding to me, fatty. Clean of th crumbs and Cheetos grease, because there's no time. ITF is calling and waiting for your financial expertise :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 18:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

well she is black and she played racist card, so that was disgusting actually.She was lame. There is no reason women have to earn the same amount of money when they have to do less being black at the same time !

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Daria is 17 for RG? :dance2:
Here's hoping for another good run. I can't see her in the press thing mentioned above though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You haven't asnwered me. What IS the difference between slam and 1000wta tournament ? You did respond about money to abuse me of course but you didnt explain why for woman slam is so prestigious? When they have to do less then men?So what is the point of getting 2000 points?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2 and all the women pissing these poor men off :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 18:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

well she is black and she played racist card, so that was disgusting actually.She was lame. There is no reason women have to earn the same amount of money when they have to do less being black at the same time !
You only see her skin color? Not her achievements at all?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 18:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2 and all the women pissing these poor men off :lol:
forget about the money. IT was not ONLY my point. You chosed what you want from my post. Men in 1000 play 5 matches with 2 sets to win , they get 1000 points. Women the same. In slams men play 7 matches with 3 sets to win , they get 2000 points, women 7 matches with 2 sets to win . They get also 2000 points. UNFAIR

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 18:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She talked about her skin color back then so what is your problem?.
We talk about winning a slam ON FAIR TERMS FOR everyone, not abut personal overall achievement.What her achievements have to do with it? Every women tennis player, with many slams or not have to win only 2 sets , not lke men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 18:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You haven't asnwered me. What IS the difference between slam and 1000wta tournament ? You did respond about money to abuse me of course but you didnt explain why for woman slam is so prestigious? When they have to do less then men?So what is the point of getting 2000 points?
How many matches you have to win for slams usually comparing to W1000? Currently some lower ranks of men earn more money than Iga who competing week in week out, holding one of the longest streaks in history. Playing more doesn't always mean exciting, it could be very boring watching 5 hours of match full of toxic masculinity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 18:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How many matches you have to win for slams usually comparing to W1000? Currently some lower ranks of men earn more money than Iga who competing week in week out, holding one of the longest streaks in history. Playing more doesn't always mean exciting, it could be very boring watching 5 hours of match full of toxic masculinity.
I talked about it already. Read my posts. Men have the same amount of matches in slams, yet they have to play to 3 sets and they get the same 2000points.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone must that the facts on the WTA and ATP differential sets. I thought the women players suggested women to play 5 sets or men play 3 sets, but men don't want to play 3 sets. The 5 sets benefit the top male players who have better coaches for everything compared to WTA 3 sets.

Throughout the years, it wasn't the fact that WTA didn't want to change, but ITF or ATP didn't want to change.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 18:55
Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 18:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She talked about her skin color back then so what is your problem?.
We talk about winning a slam ON FAIR TERMS FOR everyone, not abut personal overall achievement.What her achievements have to do with it? Every women tennis player, with many slams or not have to win only 2 sets , not lke men.
Being a black woman is also harder isn't it? So what's the problem if she said that? Serena has done more than a lot of men whether in slams or anywhere else, has built her achievements for decades and also attract fans and viewers around the world with her tennis more than a lot of men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 18:59
Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 18:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I talked about it already. Read my posts. Men have the same amount of matches in slams, yet they have to play to 3 sets and they get the same 2000points.
Does that bother you the points? Raise the points for men then, points based on toxic masculinity and physical male body, could be good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 17:54
guest wrote:

Slam in women field means nothing in ternnis world, sorry. What is the difference between 1000 title and Slam for women ? Please, tell me. Oh, yeah, in 1000 you play everyday, in slam you have a day rest! It is ridicolous and pathethic . Slam is like 1000 for woman, sorry. Man have to win 3 sets, woman doesn't. So what is that special achievement when you win a slam as woman? You were resting a whole day after 6-2, 6-4? Such slam is nothing special. They get 2000 points for almost the same jobthey do in 1000 .And women earn the same amount of money as men. Disgusting..Pure discrimination. In smaller tournaments men earn more than girls and good because women is less popular, less tv right rights, less sold tickets...In slams it should be the same, but women are so 2 faced so they want earn the same amount of cash because it is a prestigious SLAM.So what? You do nothing more and you dont to have put more effort to get that slam. I hope women wil earn less this year on slams too because there also men tennis is more popular and people are not so invested in women.And they just dont DON"T DESERVE IT>
So I find funny that some people (women of course) are wainting for news who will get slam in WTA. Or that Iga NEEDS to win french open lol "Prestigiou"s title is for woman only on paper.
Are you an MRA? You are talking rubbish. There is a big difference between a 1000 and a slam which is obvious to anyone who has watched tennis for more than 5 minutes. Players are, rightly or wrongly, judged on their slam count or results. The exposure and pressure is in another league - it's clear when you see players struggle at the slams in a way they don't at tour events. The history and prestige elevate the importance and relevance of the majors enormously. Stick with staring at the men if you want. Most people in the UK will be obsessing about Emma at Wimbledon, sorry if that upsets you :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tomasz Swiatek will bring his team to Paris, Paulina, Paula, Alina, 3 of them. What is the emergency of all press team in Paris? They could do their works in Poland.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The irony is we actually see how big slams are more and more. Raducanu is set for life with numerous sponsorships and the attention towards her is extreme, even with absolute lack of success on tour level. Very interesting how nobody in the UK or anywhere gives a shit about Cameron Norrie. Surely he must be miles more popular than Raducanu, because he's more consistent, won Indian Wells,he's basically a top 10 player now, he's a man and yet...somehow nobody gives a shit about him.

But, I know the answer - Serena bullied everyone into not giving a shit about Norrie lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Go 1GA!

I wish Ash Barty was still playing, but WTA now is interesting to follow.
I used to like Naomi and she can be a top player again, but I like better when #1s are like Ash or Iga who don't want to be celebrities and discount on sponsor deals and earn as much money from this as fast as they can.
WTA is in a good place.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 09:10
:lol: ahh those were the times, shady moments left and right. Iconic "fairly ugly carpet", "run run run", "isn't she back in Poland already?" "I'm not sure where she is" "she won rome and madrid" etc etc :lol:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Who do you think will get the easiest draw at the French Open?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 06:22
Tomasz Swiatek will bring his team to Paris, Paulina, Paula, Alina, 3 of them. What is the emergency of all press team in Paris? They could do their works in Poland.
The manager who has an affair with her father? I've read about her father and manager here. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

CHAMPS 👑

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Imagine you win Wimbledon, and don’t get your well deserved 2000 points for it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 09:44
Guest wrote:
The manager who has an affair with her father? I've read about her father and manager here. :hmmm:
Yes because you write it :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
:mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
:rofl: I miss them both.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 11:55
guest wrote:
:rofl: I miss them both.
also "Is her last name Jankovic?" :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 16:37
Special conference in Paris for Asics Tennis.
Iga is there with…Daria …who is also an active conference panelist…seriously…

The discussion is about sports psychology, why shouldn't a sports psychologist be a part of that panel? You are entitled to your own opinion on Daria but not everything she does is out of line.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 09:44
Guest wrote:
It's no secret that Iga's dad fucks the slut manager Paulina. You'll see her in the stands during RG. Iga's mom ran away from home years ago because of her dad's infidelity. The culprit behind all this is the dissolute sports manager Paulina. Iga doesn't trust Paulina, but she can't get rid of her now. And her dad has tied interests with Paulina. Just like a couple. Iga is a slave for her dad and her dad's lover. All the money of Iga is now controlled by Paulina. Daria knew all the secrets of the family.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

could be interesting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:54
could be interesting
Iga's draw is not a lucky one, it's very challenging actually. So we should see some very interesting matches.

R1: qualifier
R2: Yastremska / Riske
R3: Samsonova ⚠️
R4: Ostapenko ⚠️⚠️ / Halep ⚠️⚠️⚠️
QF: Zidansek ⚠️ / Alexandrova ⚠️ / Pliskova ⚠️ / Pegula ⚠️⚠️
SF: Badosa ⚠️⚠️ / Sabalenka ⚠️⚠️
F: Krejcikova ⚠️ / Sakkari ⚠️⚠️ / Jabeur ⚠️⚠️⚠️