Hayley Kiyoko

Reactions:

Re: Hayley Kiyoko

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 06:05
Rina Sawayama and Kiko Mizuhara exist idk whats with Hayley and her obsession on dating closeted white women that can surpass as straights
Who?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 06:14
If Becca’s two younger sisters are and proud lesbians then it makes even less sense that Becca is closeted.
I'm reserving judgement on her. Everyone has their own story. Her producer asked her on air one time if she'd reveal who she was dating if they ever got engaged and she said yes. She doesn't need to do a sit-down interview with anyone. She could simply say what all her listeners already know anyway on air, and she is quite aware that most people who remotely care know who she is dating. Did anyone hear that clip of Hayley's song "forever"? No doubt that song is about Becca. So complain and whine all you want but they are happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 00:56
Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 00:54
Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2021, 05:32
I think Hayley gets off on dating closeted girls.
x2 think you're spot on.
speaks to major issues on hayley's part that she seeks out these kind of women.
Any lesbian who seeks out straight women usually has a cold hateful mother. That or they are secrertly tr*ns.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 18:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2 think you're spot on.
Any lesbian who seeks out straight women usually has a cold hateful mother. That or they are secrertly tr*ns.
I don't think she actually seeks out straight women. It just so happens that she is into very feminine girls and she isn't afraid to poke the bear to see if they are not-so-straight after all. She has admittedly gotten her heart broken before.But you like what you like. Hayley is also very girly actually so she is def not into gender bending.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m excited about the new music that’s coming Friday. I think one of the producers worked with some big name singers. Haley needs a comeback hit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2021, 01:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2 think you're spot on.
I don't think she actually seeks out straight women. It just so happens that she is into very feminine girls and she isn't afraid to poke the bear to see if they are not-so-straight after all. She has admittedly gotten her heart broken before.But you like what you like. Hayley is also very girly actually so she is def not into gender bending.
You can tell a girl is truly into girls when they prefer girly-girls.

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

New song

Wow :$
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Aemeth
Veteran
Reactions: 51

Post by Aemeth »

She looks very healthy and energetic in this :)
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2021, 02:49
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2021, 01:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2 think you're spot on.
You can tell a girl is truly into girls when they prefer girly-girls.
What is a girly girl to you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her peak was as a director using other actresses in her video imo, she'll have a lot of hype if she did something like girls like girls again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
If Becca’s two younger sisters are and proud lesbians then it makes even less sense that Becca is closeted.
what are the odds of a family having 3 lesbian daughters. gotta be something in those genes. :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 06:42
Guest wrote:
Rina Sawayama and Kiko Mizuhara exist idk whats with Hayley and her obsession on dating closeted white women that can surpass as straights
Who?
Becca the closeted white woman :eyeroll:

dommm
Reactions:

Post by dommm »

shes sooooo fucking hot
and she hasnt aged a day since GLG :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
30 Apr 2021, 18:43
New song

Everything about this new era is just fire! I'm glad she is in a happy place and looks better than ever. This is grown up, mature HK.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2021, 21:28
Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 06:42
Guest wrote:
Who?
Becca the closeted white woman :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:queen:
dommm wrote:
01 May 2021, 01:03
shes sooooo fucking hot
and she hasnt aged a day since GLG :wub:
She's been thriving in quarantine. She looks so good!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 06:51
Guest wrote:
I'm reserving judgement on her. Everyone has their own story. Her producer asked her on air one time if she'd reveal who she was dating if they ever got engaged and she said yes. She doesn't need to do a sit-down interview with anyone. She could simply say what all her listeners already know anyway on air, and she is quite aware that most people who remotely care know who she is dating. Did anyone hear that clip of Hayley's song "forever"? No doubt that song is about Becca. So complain and whine all you want but they are happy.
I agree. They've been together for three years and recently Becca was saying on her podcast she's still in the honeymoon phase and gets so excited to see Hayley. We don't know people's stories and having two gay sisters come out first may have even made her feel more pressure to be the one who followed the traditional hetero path if she's a people pleaser that didn't want to disappoint her parents. Either way I'm not going to judge. Its their relationship, its lasted this long, and they both seem very happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
30 Apr 2021, 18:43
New song

Its a bop. I approve.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love the song :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: yassssssss

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The song is good, certainly better than the last few she put out. This video, though, lacks anything appealing. Wish she'd go back to telling stories in her videos.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Very happy she got back in shape. She looks great. :wub:

Like the new song too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like the song and I hope she is able to perform it live. The video was fine you only can do so much with quarantine and everything. If she gets a second video i think it’ll be much better

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2021, 06:59
I like the song and I hope she is able to perform it live. The video was fine you only can do so much with quarantine and everything. If she gets a second video i think it’ll be much better
I agree. The video is good and speaks to the meaning of the song. And as usual, everything is so cohesive, from the colors to her outfit. And she is just a naturally good dancer and made it a little sexy. Damn Becca, I hope you know how lucky you are,lol. The pandemic has limited all facets of life. I hope her team gets her on some talk shows. I can't believe she hasn't even been on Ellen yet.I'm so glad that her actual artist friends are supportive and posted about it, like Fletcher and Kittens and even Kimbra.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2021, 03:20
Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 06:51
Guest wrote:
I agree. They've been together for three years and recently Becca was saying on her podcast she's still in the honeymoon phase and gets so excited to see Hayley. We don't know people's stories and having two gay sisters come out first may have even made her feel more pressure to be the one who followed the traditional hetero path if she's a people pleaser that didn't want to disappoint her parents. Either way I'm not going to judge. Its their relationship, its lasted this long, and they both seem very happy.
Yup, they look happy and appear to have lots of fun together. That little clip of them dancing to FMF that Becca posted was cute!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you’re a fan of Haley go stream the song and support the video. That’s the only way for her to be able to get another album and video out there. According to her Instagram live there is a album but I’m thinking this song had to do well for the record label to invest in it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2021, 14:38
If you’re a fan of Haley go stream the song and support the video. That’s the only way for her to be able to get another album and video out there. According to her Instagram live there is a album but I’m thinking this song had to do well for the record label to invest in it.
I think she's 100% getting a second album but her fans need to buy the song and stream it, as well as the video, because other things might be affected, such as the budget for follow-up videos. The sophomore slump is real, so yes, please do spare a dollar to purchase the track.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Buy gay artist’s music. Support your fellow gay :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2021, 13:21
Guest wrote:
Buy gay artist’s music. Support your fellow gay :heart:
x2. As supportive as the industry seems when they post stuff in support of gay rights and stuff there is still much work to do. Hayley's fans and her constant hustle is what got her where she is, do continue to support her and everything she represents.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love me some Haley why is her thread so boring. And is she single I’m looking at her latest Instagram and damn she looks so good just sayin

Shelby
Veteran

Post by Shelby »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2021, 01:36
I love me some Haley why is her thread so boring. And is she single I’m looking at her latest Instagram and damn she looks so good just sayin
The L Chat is a place where straight women have long active threads and actual out lesbians who are in relationships with women have threads with barely any activity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
08 May 2021, 02:40
Guest wrote:
The L Chat is a place where straight women have long active threads and actual out lesbians who are in relationships with women have threads with barely any activity.
It’s because lchatters are addicted to gossip and fantasizing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
Guest wrote:
This thread is dead for a few reasons
1) she put on weight and unfortunately it made a lot of people lose interest, and 2) she hides her relationship with her closeted girlfriend who she's been with for like 3 years and it annoys people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
Guest wrote:
The more problematic a celeb is the more it trends just like news.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's for the best really, l chatters have a habit of destroying good things. It never ends well for celebs that have active threads here :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Even though she look better now, I actually prefer her previous single and video "She."

Also, she is getting some heat on twitter for liking a pro-Israel post from Gal Gadot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New music video coming out tomorrow. Bumping this thread up cause Haley doesn’t get enough recognition sometimes. Also Alexandra shipp is in the video and she’s beautiful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 May 2021, 22:17
New music video coming out tomorrow. Bumping this thread up cause Haley doesn’t get enough recognition sometimes. Also Alexandra shipp is in the video and she’s beautiful.
I still like her. The other board's thread on her is a bit more active. She's looking great lately and I hope she can get some career traction. Have her perform at a Pride parade instead of some straight popstar.

Aemeth
Veteran
Reactions: 51

Post by Aemeth »

Excited for the new music video 🔥

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who’s her manager because they hardly promoted her single she just came out with that was all her. She is doing a live event on Saturday I think maybe that can jump start doing live shows again for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 May 2021, 23:12
Who’s her manager because they hardly promoted her single she just came out with that was all her. She is doing a live event on Saturday I think maybe that can jump start doing live shows again for her.
She's had the same manager since Girls like Girls, Fab they call her. I think she does a good job getting her press and the attention of critics but I wish she promoted FMF on some daytime or late night shows. She performed on Jimmy Kimmel and Seth Meyers during the Expectations era. I don't know if they are waiting for her album to drop to do the heavy promo but I'm not sure whether that is the best tactic either but what do I know. I'd honestly volunteer to be Fab's assistant if she needs one, lol. Hayley hired a social media person to promote FMF and I think they did a good job increasing her Tik Tok and Instagram engagement.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2021, 05:17
Even though she look better now, I actually prefer her previous single and video "She."

Also, she is getting some heat on twitter for liking a pro-Israel post from Gal Gadot.
Did she remove the like? I know many Americans are very ignorant, but this time even media people like John Oliver exposed what this is really about, crimes against humanity (if one's too bored to learn about it for example from Human Rights Watch reports), so she would have no excuse.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The new video is cute. Hayley again showing her directorial skills. The video girl is pretty and the makeout scenes were cute and sweet without going overboard. Not feeling the song too much but I think her market will enjoy it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cliffs Edge is her best video (I also think it was her hardest to shoot).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 15:29
Cliffs Edge is her best video (I also think it was her hardest to shoot).
Not my favorite and the girl was meh in it.Tho Hayley went for it in the kissing in that video. I like Girls like Girls, Sleepover,Feelings and Gravel to Tempo the best. Cliffs Edge was really low budget and the shot in the river was torture because it was so cold. They filmed in Nor Cal and she mentioned that her and crew actually stayed at her mom’s friends house basement while filming it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Finally a lesbian music video again! It’s been too long.

Really pretty and they both look super cute! :heart: :goldstar: :wub:

Shelby
Veteran

Post by Shelby »

Hayley is a cottagecore queen :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 10:47
Guest wrote:
17 May 2021, 05:17

Did she remove the like? I know many Americans are very ignorant, but this time even media people like John Oliver exposed what this is really about, crimes against humanity (if one's too bored to learn about it for example from Human Rights Watch reports), so she would have no excuse.
Thats really not fair, I live with someone who has a masters in war and politics history. That whole war is actually illegal and is being done in a way that puts the average citizens lives at risk, the leaders know this.
So Gal has every right to be worried for her family and regular citizens of both nations who will be in the firing line. War and aimless killing is an illegal childish archaic construct that has no benefit for anyone.
The fact celebs need to take back their likes for posts about peace is actually ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 00:21
Can someone please explain what cottagecore is? It's all over the comments for the video.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 22:29
Finally a lesbian music video again! It’s been too long.

Really pretty and they both look super cute! :heart: :goldstar: :wub:
A normalized lesbian romance. This is what we want and Hayley knows how to feed us. This is why she always stands out from the crowd of queer artists. Someone needs to commission her to direct a movie. This is her 11th music directing, pretty amazing!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 04:24
Shelby wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 00:21
Can someone please explain what cottagecore is? It's all over the comments for the video.
It’s basically the romanticized idea to life independently (with your lesbian lover) on a big farm on your own land, far away from stressful cities. Often without much technology or other “modern” things and a simple lifestyle of farming, sewing, art, gardening etc.
The word is a combination of cottage and Hardcore