Zendaya

Reactions:

Re: Zendaya

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Dec 2021, 22:12
Guest wrote:
26 Dec 2021, 18:04
Spoilers for Rue from Reddit from a legit source who spoiled the two special episodes last year:
That is basically the trailer.
The spoilers were posted on Reddit before the trailers came out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Dec 2021, 22:12
Guest wrote:
26 Dec 2021, 18:04
Spoilers for Rue from Reddit from a legit source who spoiled the two special episodes last year:
That is basically the trailer.
Da yeah they said all this like 2 months ago

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some of her recent interviews for Euphoria have been awkward af because she just keeps getting asked about Tom, in front of other cast members. You can tell she's getting annoyed/embarrassed about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 04:06
Some of her recent interviews for Euphoria have been awkward af because she just keeps getting asked about Tom, in front of other cast members. You can tell she's getting annoyed/embarrassed about it.
Um. It was one interview. One interviewer asked one cringe question (like Access Hollywood) but Zendaya is a professional and didn’t look annoyed. And kept it moving.

Also they just started the virtual press tour so stop saying some of her recent interviews. The cast had only talked to like two shows. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also due to COVID don’t expect much press/media at all with the cast. They did one Press day earlier this week. And They turned the “premiere” into a photo call yesterday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like her storyline in season 2 is gonna be boring as hell. From watching trailers the storyline just looks exactly the same as season 1, except they added an ugly dude to come between her and Jules.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 05:54
I feel like her storyline in season 2 is gonna be boring as hell. From watching trailers the storyline just looks exactly the same as season 1, except they added an ugly dude to come between her and Jules.
I’ve been thinking the same.

But overall I don’t get the same hype/energy for the show coming back. I dunno

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Well, her storyline is going to be getting involved with drug dealing as well as doing harder drugs like heroin. She'll be a mess pushing people away from her life: her family and Jules. I don't think she'll be a likeable character this season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 05:20
Guest wrote:
Um. It was one interview. One interviewer asked one cringe question (like Access Hollywood) but Zendaya is a professional and didn’t look annoyed. And kept it moving.

Also they just started the virtual press tour so stop saying some of her recent interviews. The cast had only talked to like two shows. Lol
DA No, there was another interviewer who even pulled up a printed picture of Tom. It's been embarrassing and it's disrespectful to the other cast members who have nothing to do with Spiderman. But it's her team's fault for not blacklisting those questions. I guess they welcome it.

There's been more than two interviews, you should catch up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 11:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA No, there was another interviewer who even pulled up a printed picture of Tom. It's been embarrassing and it's disrespectful to the other cast members who have nothing to do with Spiderman. But it's her team's fault for not blacklisting those questions. I guess they welcome it.

That’s the only one that’s been cringe —the one with the picture of Tom. The interviewer was horrible and shouldn’t have done that. And lol @ catch up. They whole cast has only done extra and access Hollywood.

Also I wish you stans would keep this on Twitter. Y’all freaking about some damn interviews are weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shows like Euphoria have short lifespans. As far as her character it’s already been leaked she will relapse and start selling drugs. So no one is expecting her to be “liked.” With only 8 episodes this season, I just hope Sam Levinson did a good job with the script and character development after 2 years

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 11:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That’s the only one that’s been cringe —the one with the picture of Tom. The interviewer was horrible and shouldn’t have done that. And lol @ catch up. They whole cast has only done extra and access Hollywood.

Also I wish you stans would keep this on Twitter. Y’all freaking about some damn interviews are weird.
Qtma. Zendaya is a grown woman and knows how to professionally handle the question and move on. Unless you are unaware…These are cheap entertainment shows were half the people asking questions are barely professionally and are looking for click bait. They were asking her co stars how it was to work with Zendaya which is also wtf because they are actors as well and deserve as much attention as her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Um no there was also Variety, ET, E Talk, Esquire.... do catch up

This thread is dead as hell and the only one freaking out here is you lol there's been two comments about this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 11:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Um no there was also Variety, ET, E Talk, Esquire.... do catch up

This thread is dead as hell and the only one freaking out here is you lol there's been two comments about this.
I mean… not the only one…

It takes two to tango

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saw she liked this :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At what time does the new ep of Euphoria drop?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 00:13
At what time does the new ep of Euphoria drop?
9pm ET

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Showrunners can't let two women ever work out their shit and get together without one or both of them getting together with an ugly dude. The season sounds even worse than Dickinson season 2 :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The press is just concerned about his lips. Wondering if they’ll grow back or not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone watch the new episode? Hoping Elliot isn’t part of some love triangle and just stays a friend. Missed this show, happy it’s back

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 06:07
Guest wrote:
Showrunners can't let two women ever work out their shit and get together without one or both of them getting together with an ugly dude. The season sounds even worse than Dickinson season 2 :dramaqueen:
I'm trying to read spoilers about Rue on the internet but there is nothing. Right now is all about about Fez. Not a single post about the main character. If they are going to keep her struggling with the same things over and over, people are going to move on to other characters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saw some reviews for the show and they weren't good. I personally think the show is overrated asf. Not sure I'm going to bother with S2. S1 was a struggle to get through. I hated pretty much every character.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Keep this thread Zendaya only and not about that crap show and their characters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 03:24
Anyone watch the new episode? Hoping Elliot isn’t part of some love triangle and just stays a friend. Missed this show, happy it’s back
There's already spoilers out on what happens. If you don't wanna know don't read the spoiler tags.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 03:35
Keep this thread Zendaya only and not about that crap show and their characters.
We've always been allowed to talk about the show just not ship Rue and Jules.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 03:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm trying to read spoilers about Rue on the internet but there is nothing. Right now is all about about Fez. Not a single post about the main character. If they are going to keep her struggling with the same things over and over, people are going to move on to other characters.
I think because she had her own special episode last year they're trying not to focus too much on just her this season and are giving the other characters more of a chance. But yeah... all I've read about Rue in season 2 is drugs related, like that wasn't also the whole of season 1. :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Spoilers about Rue?

She'll get into the drug dealing business, befriend that kid Elliot and try to keep her relationship with Jules as long as she can. But she'll get into heroin and reach rock bottom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This sent me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 03:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Spoilers about Rue?

She'll get into the drug dealing business, befriend that kid Elliot and try to keep her relationship with Jules as long as she can. But she'll get into heroin and reach rock bottom.
This sounds awful and unpleasant. And it seems there’s a new dude in the way. Who wants to watch this? Always thought Sam Levinson was overrated af, still gave it a try because of zendaya but season 2 sounds plain awful

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What's the timeline of s2, like how long is it meant to be after s1 and the special episodes?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 04:47
What's the timeline of s2, like how long is it meant to be after s1 and the special episodes?
The special episodes took place during Christmas and the s2 premiere was NYE.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Spoilers about Rue?

Da, I feel like we’ve already seen her reach some low lows. I hope the finale of this season will be more hopeful for her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 04:53
Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 04:47
The special episodes took place during Christmas and the s2 premiere was NYE.
Oh yeah I forgot the specials were around Christmas :facepalm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 04:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Spoilers about Rue?

Da, I feel like we’ve already seen her reach some low lows. I hope the finale of this season will be more hopeful for her
I think S1 went kinda soft on her and to be fair she was sober for most of it. She only took drugs til ep 3 and didn't relapse until the finale. This time she'll be doing drugs the entire season, I think, and heroin is worse than Oxy. I mean it's only episode one and her heart almost stopped.

Considering the character is based on Sam Levinson and he got clean at 19, I think probably something really dark will happen at the end of the season that will make her want to get clean again. This time for the right reasons. Getting sober for Jules isn't it, she needs to do it for herself. And S3 will explore that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rue & Jules are toxic for eachother. Rue only stays sober when they're together and that puts too much pressure on Jules.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 12:24
Rue & Jules are toxic for eachother. Rue only stays sober when they're together and that puts too much pressure on Jules.
Yep, everybody in that show are toxic as fuck, no one has a healthy relationship with anyone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 05:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Spoilers about Rue?

I think S1 went kinda soft on her and to be fair she was sober for most of it. She only took drugs til ep 3 and didn't relapse until the finale. This time she'll be doing drugs the entire season, I think, and heroin is worse than Oxy. I mean it's only episode one and her heart almost stopped.

Considering the character is based on Sam Levinson and he got clean at 19, I think probably something really dark will happen at the end of the season that will make her want to get clean again. This time for the right reasons. Getting sober for Jules isn't it, she needs to do it for herself. And S3 will explore that.
Thinking Elliot will die or something and wake her up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 14:46
Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 05:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Spoilers about Rue?

Thinking Elliot will die or something and wake her up
Yeah I think that scene between them was foreshadowing for him dying in front of Rue

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Going by the new season trailer, is Rue at a funeral when she's in church wearing black? I'm guessing it could be Elliot who dies and Rue was there when it happened. There's shots of her sitting at a table crying so I'm guessing that's when she decides to clean her act up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 17:57
Going by the new season trailer, is Rue at a funeral when she's in church wearing black? I'm guessing it could be Elliot who dies and Rue was there when it happened. There's shots of her sitting at a table crying so I'm guessing that's when she decides to clean her act up.

That looks like a dream sequence to me but in case it's not, you can see Jules at that church too so Elliot's funeral would make sense.

And yeah I'm curious about that phone call scene, they made a big deal out of it. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 18:21
Guest wrote:

That looks like a dream sequence to me but in case it's not, you can see Jules at that church too so Elliot's funeral would make sense.

And yeah I'm curious about that phone call scene, they made a big deal out of it. :hmmm:
There's been theories as to why Rue is crying at the table, I'll post them under spoilers just in case.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 18:39
Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 18:21
Guest wrote:

There's been theories as to why Rue is crying at the table, I'll post them under spoilers just in case.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I had no idea how popular Euphoria is. Like it's insanity. I've seen tons of tweets with 100k likes in less than 24 hours.

Maybe it's my age, but I don't get why it's so popular.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 21:44
I had no idea how popular Euphoria is. Like it's insanity. I've seen tons of tweets with 100k likes in less than 24 hours.

Mostly Zendaya fans and some young teenagers who watch it. Me personally I don't find it very interesting the entire show is just them having sex , drinking and getting high then they repeat it again. I honestly feel like if Zendaya wasn't in it the show would have never been this popular.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 22:04
Guest wrote:

Mostly Zendaya fans and some young teenagers who watch it. Me personally I don't find it very interesting the entire show is just them having sex , drinking and getting high then they repeat it again. I honestly feel like if Zendaya wasn't in it the show would have never been this popular.
DA
Mostly Zendaya fans and some young teenagers who watch it

That's definitely not the only audience. It's extremely popular for people in their 20s and 30s too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 22:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

That's definitely not the only audience. It's extremely popular for people in their 20s and 30s too.
My sister and her husband watch it and they're in their late 30s. I think it got popular enough that a lot of different people started watching it. I think I only ever saw a scene or two but I can't remember it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 22:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

DA, I also think the long hiatus and anticipation plays a big part in it