Reactions:

Re: Zendaya

Post by Guest1233543df »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest1233543df wrote:
06 Jul 2021, 08:13
She is so hot. Zendaya why are you straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 17:12
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.teenvo ... -girls/amp

khm khm

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

khm khm
I don’t buy her showmance with that short guy. He isn’t even good looking. Zendaya is way out of his league. Also what young straight woman wants to make a movie about two women in love?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 17:20
Guest wrote:

khm khm
I don’t buy her showmance with that short guy. He isn’t even good looking. Zendaya is way out of his league. Also what young straight woman wants to make a movie about two women in love?
I have a feeling her first love was a girl, whatever her sexuality is.
As you said what 25 year old girl wants to tell a coming of age love story between two girls :D

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They have always been rumors about her being bi, which I can see, especially when she was younger. Either way her friend group is very diverse when it comes to sexuality so I’m not surprised that is what she would want to direct. Also she understands that making a movie like that would sell in Hollywood…so a lot of that is her playing the game too understanding what sells

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A love with two black girls is perfection for me. So yes please!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What we want to know here is where does this interest into wlw story come from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People will leave this thread if you keep deleting their comments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It sounds like she has experience watching LGBTQ movies/TV shows and knows how the stories are always pretty much the same and wants to change things up a bit. I welcome it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She wants a lesbian love story that's funny and cute and doesn't revolve around coming out drama and tragedy. Zendaya L chatter confirmed lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are people maybe interpreting the interview wrong?
It sounds like she wants to make a movie about black women falling in love, she didn't say with each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 20:21
It sounds like she wants to make a movie about black women falling in love, she didn't say with each other.
hmm, it could be four girls :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
A love story... about two girls. I think it's pretty clear what she means.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 20:23
Guest wrote:
hmm, it could be four girls :hmmm:
HAHAHAHAHA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 20:29
Guest wrote:

I know but she could mean them separately falling in love, she didn't say with each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 19:47
It sounds like she has experience watching LGBTQ movies/TV shows and knows how the stories are always pretty much the same and wants to change things up a bit. I welcome it.
She does, she made the Spiderman cast watch The Handmaiden

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 20:31
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 20:29
Guest wrote:

I know but she could mean them separately falling in love, she didn't say with each other.
You're being deliberately obtuse and you know it :fool: :eyeroll:
"Two people falling in love" not wanting it to be "rooted in anything"= which can ONLY be about the difficulty of coming out/falling for the same sex issue and before your ass brings in race into this, no straight romance focused movie with black cast throws in the race trauma :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She couldn't star in it since she's not black.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 15:48
She could direct it. When she dresses masculine, she puts all the try-hard masculine lesbians to shame with her relaxed aura.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She's mixed, which is pretty much just seen has black in the States.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 20:08
She wants a lesbian love story that's funny and cute and doesn't revolve around coming out drama and tragedy. Zendaya L chatter confirmed lol.
:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 16:11
Guest wrote:
She could direct it. When she dresses masculine, she puts all the try-hard masculine lesbians to shame with her relaxed aura.
X2. She wasn't talking about starring in it, she was talking about directing/producing. She's already said in the past that she doesn't wanna take roles away from black women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I said before that Zendaya is not straight or why would she fake-date, just PR for the movie, it would have been done and dusted by now.
If she is, by some miracle, straight that interview makes her virtue-signalling airhead wokie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 22:46
I said before that Zendaya is not straight or why would she fake-date, just PR for the movie, it would have been done and dusted by now.
If she is, by some miracle, straight that interview makes her virtue-signalling airhead wokie
PR for the new Spiderman movie is still ongoing, they were just in London promoting it. The PR won't stop until the Spiderman movies stop.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 22:57
Guest wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 22:46
PR for the new Spiderman movie is still ongoing, they were just in London promoting it. The PR won't stop until the Spiderman movies stop.
oh OK, thought it's been and gone lol not really into those types of movies. Then I guess we'll see what happens when the promo is over

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So that’s a PR relationship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 21:35
So fucking excited for euphoria.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Dec 2021, 16:51
Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 21:35
So fucking excited for euphoria.
Got a bad feeling about this season being too dark tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Spoilers for Rue from Reddit from a legit source who spoiled the two special episodes last year:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Dec 2021, 18:04
Spoilers for Rue from Reddit from a legit source who spoiled the two special episodes last year:
That is basically the trailer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Dec 2021, 22:12
Guest wrote:
The spoilers were posted on Reddit before the trailers came out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Dec 2021, 22:12
Guest wrote:
Da yeah they said all this like 2 months ago

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some of her recent interviews for Euphoria have been awkward af because she just keeps getting asked about Tom, in front of other cast members. You can tell she's getting annoyed/embarrassed about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 04:06
Some of her recent interviews for Euphoria have been awkward af because she just keeps getting asked about Tom, in front of other cast members. You can tell she's getting annoyed/embarrassed about it.
Um. It was one interview. One interviewer asked one cringe question (like Access Hollywood) but Zendaya is a professional and didn’t look annoyed. And kept it moving.

Also they just started the virtual press tour so stop saying some of her recent interviews. The cast had only talked to like two shows. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also due to COVID don’t expect much press/media at all with the cast. They did one Press day earlier this week. And They turned the “premiere” into a photo call yesterday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like her storyline in season 2 is gonna be boring as hell. From watching trailers the storyline just looks exactly the same as season 1, except they added an ugly dude to come between her and Jules.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 05:54
I feel like her storyline in season 2 is gonna be boring as hell. From watching trailers the storyline just looks exactly the same as season 1, except they added an ugly dude to come between her and Jules.
I’ve been thinking the same.

But overall I don’t get the same hype/energy for the show coming back. I dunno

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 05:54
Well, her storyline is going to be getting involved with drug dealing as well as doing harder drugs like heroin. She'll be a mess pushing people away from her life: her family and Jules. I don't think she'll be a likeable character this season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 05:20
Guest wrote:
Um. It was one interview. One interviewer asked one cringe question (like Access Hollywood) but Zendaya is a professional and didn’t look annoyed. And kept it moving.

Also they just started the virtual press tour so stop saying some of her recent interviews. The cast had only talked to like two shows. Lol
DA No, there was another interviewer who even pulled up a printed picture of Tom. It's been embarrassing and it's disrespectful to the other cast members who have nothing to do with Spiderman. But it's her team's fault for not blacklisting those questions. I guess they welcome it.

There's been more than two interviews, you should catch up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 11:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA No, there was another interviewer who even pulled up a printed picture of Tom. It's been embarrassing and it's disrespectful to the other cast members who have nothing to do with Spiderman. But it's her team's fault for not blacklisting those questions. I guess they welcome it.

That’s the only one that’s been cringe —the one with the picture of Tom. The interviewer was horrible and shouldn’t have done that. And lol @ catch up. They whole cast has only done extra and access Hollywood.

Also I wish you stans would keep this on Twitter. Y’all freaking about some damn interviews are weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shows like Euphoria have short lifespans. As far as her character it’s already been leaked she will relapse and start selling drugs. So no one is expecting her to be “liked.” With only 8 episodes this season, I just hope Sam Levinson did a good job with the script and character development after 2 years

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 11:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That’s the only one that’s been cringe —the one with the picture of Tom. The interviewer was horrible and shouldn’t have done that. And lol @ catch up. They whole cast has only done extra and access Hollywood.

Also I wish you stans would keep this on Twitter. Y’all freaking about some damn interviews are weird.
Qtma. Zendaya is a grown woman and knows how to professionally handle the question and move on. Unless you are unaware…These are cheap entertainment shows were half the people asking questions are barely professionally and are looking for click bait. They were asking her co stars how it was to work with Zendaya which is also wtf because they are actors as well and deserve as much attention as her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Um no there was also Variety, ET, E Talk, Esquire.... do catch up

This thread is dead as hell and the only one freaking out here is you lol there's been two comments about this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 11:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Um no there was also Variety, ET, E Talk, Esquire.... do catch up

This thread is dead as hell and the only one freaking out here is you lol there's been two comments about this.
I mean… not the only one…

It takes two to tango