Grey's Anatomy

Reactions:

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Post by Guest »

That doctor gives off stone butch energy big time. Would’ve made more sense as a story and a representation than the NB bullshit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 23:40
That doctor gives off stone butch energy big time. Would’ve made more sense as a story and a representation than the NB bullshit.
I could care less about the non binary stuff if the actor wasn't completely lacking talent and charisma. Holy crap what a bad casting choice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Agreed. She could’ve been a sexy, womanizing, cool butch, instead of another token gender ideology agenda-pusher.

Shonda, just pull the plug on this show already.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 05:36
Guest wrote:
I could care less about the non binary stuff if the actor wasn't completely lacking talent and charisma. Holy crap what a bad casting choice.
Both angles are bad tbh. I get what they’re aiming for trying to normalize everything but the show is turning into this gimmicky PSA trying to educate people on all sorts of things which is… the opposite of organic and simply not the way.

And that is a horrendous casting choice indeed. Way to waste Amelia like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

shonda missed her opportunity to make carina and amelia happen and now this storyline is just here to play on amelias established gayness

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:30
shonda missed her opportunity to make carina and amelia happen and now this storyline is just here to play on amelias established gayness
Highly speculated that that was supposed to have happened had Caterina (Amelia’s actress) not gotten pregnant during that build up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're definitely gonna run with the nb doctor and amelia. The greys twitter account was promoting it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 17:08
They're definitely gonna run with the nb doctor and amelia. The greys twitter account was promoting it.
Yup agree. They also seem to be friends outside of work? The here both spotted together at some concert (I think it was Harry.S) and pics were on TikToc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 05:53
Guest wrote:
Agreed. She could’ve been a sexy, womanizing, cool butch, instead of another token gender ideology agenda-pusher.

Shonda, just pull the plug on this show already.
Shonda's out. Krysta is in and Ellen P. I'm sure EP wants to keep going for the money. Not that she needs it though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I would be more into that if that NB person was hot but they arent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:55
I would be more into that if that NB person was hot but they arent.
Hate to say it, but same. They're not remotely attractive and the character is just beyond blah. No charisma and no chemistry with Caterina, which is odd, she tends to have chem with everyone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

its so sad that they are ruining amelias storyline, this show has become such a mess

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 02:05
Guest wrote:
Highly speculated that that was supposed to have happened had Caterina (Amelia’s actress) not gotten pregnant during that build up.
Correct. Stefania (Carina) once said on a live that Carina was supposed to be with someone else but the circumstances changed so they put her with Maya. Best decision they ever made tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2021, 01:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Correct. Stefania (Carina) once said on a live that Carina was supposed to be with someone else but the circumstances changed so they put her with Maya. Best decision they ever made tbh
I disagree. IMO Amelia and her would've fit much better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2021, 01:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hard to imagine Carina with anyone else other than Maya at this point. They’re pretty perfect for each other imo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2021, 02:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hard to imagine Carina with anyone else other than Maya at this point. They’re pretty perfect for each other imo
Amelia and Carina would have made a beautiful couple, the chemistry in their few scenes was wonderful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2021, 03:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Amelia and Carina would have made a beautiful couple, the chemistry in their few scenes was wonderful.
Yeah, I like Marina fine, but Amelia and Carina would have SERVED.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Meh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Episode was boring but I’ve been waiting for this because I called it from the moment they shared a scene. It’s a couple of years too late though, but it’s still nice. Knowing Carina and Amelia could have been a thing makes this bittersweet lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2021, 11:35
Episode was boring but I’ve been waiting for this because I called it from the moment they shared a scene. It’s a couple of years too late though, but it’s still nice. Knowing Carina and Amelia could have been a thing makes this bittersweet lol
It’s a combination of bittersweet but also it would’ve been rubbish if Carina and Maya hadn’t happened seeing what we have been given by them. Just glad they did get there with Amelia instead of keeping her as a hetero character.
I also think Kai suits her as they both know how to create the calm within each other when they having a frantic moment. And the fact that Kai sees her as someone in neuro beyond her brother - an external character is good for her with the amount of times she has been finished to someone’s sister

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not feeling them at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They have no chemistry because apparently being NB also means having no personality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2021, 12:14
Guest wrote:
It’s a combination of bittersweet but also it would’ve been rubbish if Carina and Maya hadn’t happened seeing what we have been given by them. Just glad they did get there with Amelia instead of keeping her as a hetero character.
I also think Kai suits her as they both know how to create the calm within each other when they having a frantic moment. And the fact that Kai sees her as someone in neuro beyond her brother - an external character is good for her with the amount of times she has been finished to someone’s sister
Yeah Kai not having ties to Grey Sloan is good because everyone at that hospital is so sexually intermingled it gets a little weird. And I love Amelia and like Kai but I don’t feel the chemistry between them at all so I’m meh on this kiss. Maybe they’ll grow on me. Calzona did even though I couldn’t stand Arizona at first.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oh god, before the kiss I did not realise how much of a hight difference there was

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Welp at least I got to see Caterina Scorsone kiss a woman, well...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2021, 14:39
is that person a woman? Someone is calling them he. :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2021, 23:10
Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2021, 14:39
is that person a woman? Someone is calling them he. :unsure:
Not a he but a they who was a she

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I guess I'm opposite from the majority here on lchat (twitter and other sites are a different story), I love Amelia and Kai together. I see the chemistry, and I love their scenes together. So for me, I'm happy with the pairing. Amelia and Link were a trainwreck waiting to happen, and it seems like it's done and dusted. I won't bother with Amelia and Carina, because it never got to happen in the slightest. I'm excited for the new couple, hopefully there are more scenes and storyline for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2021, 20:00
I guess I'm opposite from the majority here on lchat (twitter and other sites are a different story), I love Amelia and Kai together. I see the chemistry, and I love their scenes together. So for me, I'm happy with the pairing. Amelia and Link were a trainwreck waiting to happen, and it seems like it's done and dusted. I won't bother with Amelia and Carina, because it never got to happen in the slightest. I'm excited for the new couple, hopefully there are more scenes and storyline for them.
I’m just glad that they have paired her with someone who provides calm rather than chaos and sees Amelia for the brilliance of herself not that of others/see her for addiction.
I’m with you on liking the pairing, especially using the parallel scenes of the guide meditation.
I’m hoping now they have positive reaction on social media they will continue with it (and it looks like they will push Link towards Jo anyway so at least that will remove that element of it all).m

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Such an ugly kiss, that trans person doesnt know how to kiss.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
We all called it hun. Stevie Wonder could have called it :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2021, 22:09
Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2021, 20:00
I’m just glad that they have paired her with someone who provides calm rather than chaos and sees Amelia for the brilliance of herself not that of others/see her for addiction.
I’m with you on liking the pairing, especially using the parallel scenes of the guide meditation.
I’m hoping now they have positive reaction on social media they will continue with it (and it looks like they will push Link towards Jo anyway so at least that will remove that element of it all).m
I loved the fact that they used the parallel scenes with guide meditation. I smiled like a goof when Amelia said her version.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What happened to the gifs of Amelia and Kai? I remember clicking this thread a few days back and seeing some. Anyway, they’re cute and I don’t mind them together but I don’t see them lasting. I’ll forever be bitter about Amelia and Carina and what could have been but that’s a lot of couples on Greys.

Callie and Addison, for example. I haven’t watched the older seasons in a while but I remember them having a lot of chemistry. Callie and Arizona were good for what they were but I never got the hype. Arizona never seemed that invested but maybe that was just the acting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 16:32
I’ll forever be bitter about Amelia and Carina and what could have been but that’s a lot of couples on Greys.
Me, too. Amelia was turned on by Carina's intelligence, among other things. I wish the S19 stans would stay out of this thread. Many of us can't stand that Carina has become a housewife to a caveman firefighter.

They should bring back Hilarie Burton to throw a wrench into things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Carina and Maya’s chemistry is off the charts idk what that other person talking about Amelia and carina chemistry couldn’t compare

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 16:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Carina and Maya’s chemistry is off the charts idk what that other person talking about Amelia and carina chemistry couldn’t compare

x2. Their chemistry feels even more organic than Calzona.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 16:40
Guest wrote:
I’ll forever be bitter about Amelia and Carina and what could have been but that’s a lot of couples on Greys.
Me, too. Amelia was turned on by Carina's intelligence, among other things. I wish the S19 stans would stay out of this thread. Many of us can't stand that Carina has become a housewife to a caveman firefighter.

Lol I forgot about Arizona’s cheating arc. That was the final nail in the coffin but she and Callie had been headed for trouble ever since that plane crash.

And hard agree on Carina and Maya. I used to love them but Carina is such a pushover on that show and only relevant because of her relationship. I mean they’re they’re cute at times but these days Carina does nothing on Station 19 but be Maya wife. If she was dating Amelia, she’d stay on Greys and be ingrained in more relevant storylines because she was connected to Amelia, a main character. She’d also get to do her job, which for some reason Jo has taken over? It’s like they forget Carina exists on Greys lol.

But guess there’s no point in speculating now though, since they’re both taken.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 16:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. You’re in the wrong thread though. Carina doesn’t really have a job anymore on Greys; she’s just a stay at home wifey-poo on another show to a nutter who cheated on her with a man and mirrored the emotional abuse she suffered from her father onto Carina. I’m not a fan of that show and I don’t go in there to bitch about that character, but I sure as shit will here when stans start trying to mark territory.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 23:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol I forgot about Arizona’s cheating arc. That was the final nail in the coffin but she and Callie had been headed for trouble ever since that plane crash.

And hard agree on Carina and Maya. I used to love them but Carina is such a pushover on that show and only relevant because of her relationship. I mean they’re they’re cute at times but these days Carina does nothing on Station 19 but be Maya wife. If she was dating Amelia, she’d stay on Greys and be ingrained in more relevant storylines because she was connected to Amelia, a main character. She’d also get to do her job, which for some reason Jo has taken over? It’s like they forget Carina exists on Greys lol.

If I remember correctly. When they had Carina's "my visa is expired" arc, they made her quit her job at Grey-Sloan. Leaving Jo to take over.

Because S19 is a firefighter show, there's really nothing Carina can do. The aid car was scraped (and she's an OBGYN, not a general surgeon/physician). Her most apparent storyline now seems to be having a kid 🙄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 17:16
Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 23:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If I remember correctly. When they had Carina's "my visa is expired" arc, they made her quit her job at Grey-Sloan. Leaving Jo to take over.

Because S19 is a firefighter show, there's really nothing Carina can do. The aid car was scraped (and she's an OBGYN, not a general surgeon/physician). Her most apparent storyline now seems to be having a kid 🙄
They brought back the docmobile last episode on S19, so there could be some potential she actually gets to do something other than be a love interest after the hiatus. And Stefania was apparently filming for Greys last week, so they are going to be using her at least in some capacity.

Jo becoming the go to OB was very clearly just to get her into the adoption storyline last season. They probably wanted to hedge their bets with SS being contracted to S19 as a regular instead as well. They generally waste their OB/pediatrics related characters though, even going back to Arizona, who never had enough to do when Capshaw was charismatic and could click with any of her scene partners.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Interesting post, makes it sound like 'Calzona' may be coming back:

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainmen ... hing.html/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 20:37

oh fuck no. Run far away Arizona/Jessica. Don't do it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 20:42
guest wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 20:37

oh fuck no. Run far away Arizona/Jessica. Don't do it.
That website is total clickbait, so I don't put any stock in it whatsoever.

But god, what a trainwreck that would be. And I'm saying that as someone who pretty hardcore shipped them before it ended it sheer fuckery. The Sara Ramirez part of it alone, dear sweet baby jesus lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Meh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just binged most of Grey’s for the first time. I had always known of Callie/Arizona because this show is such a staple in pop culture that even without ever watching, you know about it. Now that I’ve seen most of it, I started looking for interviews with the cast. Did Sara and Jessica not get along irl? I don’t think I’ve seen a single interview with them together. It’s strange given what a mark they made on queer tv history.

jolie75
Reactions:

Post by jolie75 »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2021, 22:49
The character's not trans. They are nonbinary.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2022, 22:43
Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2021, 22:49
The character's not trans. They are nonbinary.
I’m too old for this. Apologies for my uncultured use of pronouns, is Kai a woman?