Post by GUEST_USER »

http://www.themarysue.com/pssst-marvel-jessica-chastain/

Actresses will fight each other to the death for this gig...it will be awesome

Whom do you chose as your favorite?

Originally posted on 2014-11-04 23:33:00

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Captain Marvel trailer 3

This trailer looks better than the previous ones, I can't wait to see the movie.

6fjj
Reactions:

Post by 6fjj »

I really like Brie and hope this is a critical and commercial success.

Mera
Reactions: 0

Post by Mera »

I'm ready to kit out my entire wardrobe in merch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brie splitting from her longtime bf...hm :dance2:

RachelGrey
Reactions: 1

Post by RachelGrey »

Mera wrote:I'm ready to kit out my entire wardrobe in merch.
I know Disney is a machine, but I really like how they are going all in on Captain Marvel as an icon for young girls and women.

That last trailer showed me that they did remember to bring Carol's humour from the comics into the movie which is refreshing. In a way having Brie and Samuel together does give the movie a buddy cop feel which I think is going to be fun.

I am definitely there for opening day, I can't wait.

By the way Mera, I saw Aquaman and I thought Amber Heard rocked as Mera.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

RachelGrey wrote:
Mera wrote:I'm ready to kit out my entire wardrobe in merch.
I know Disney is a machine, but I really like how they are going all in on Captain Marvel as an icon for young girls and women.

That last trailer showed me that they did remember to bring Carol's humour from the comics into the movie which is refreshing. In a way having Brie and Samuel together does give the movie a buddy cop feel which I think is going to be fun.

I am definitely there for opening day, I can't wait.

By the way Mera, I saw Aquaman and I thought Amber Heard rocked as Mera.
It was pretty great seeing her act circles around that big doofus Momoa!

BTW, the movie is projected to open at 140 MILS+

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Agree about the latest trailer being better. They should have shown it first lol. Now I'm really excited to see it! Also did brie really break up with her bf? Hmmmm....

55tyy
Reactions:

Post by 55tyy »

There are blind items and datalounge stories about Brie's boyfriend being bisexual and preferring men as well as a big fan of coke. If true, how fascinating their relationship must have been.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

55tyy wrote:There are blind items and datalounge stories about Brie's boyfriend being bisexual and preferring men as well as a big fan of coke. If true, how fascinating their relationship must have been.
Was that the one who was supposed to be femmier than Brie herself?

6666hy
Reactions:

Post by 6666hy »

Guest wrote:
55tyy wrote:There are blind items and datalounge stories about Brie's boyfriend being bisexual and preferring men as well as a big fan of coke. If true, how fascinating their relationship must have been.
Was that the one who was supposed to be femmier than Brie herself?
Yes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay so the new Spiderman trailer just came out and it looks awesome! Zendaya looking cute as ever, hopefully she gets more screentime this time.

Mera

Post by Mera »

Guest wrote:Brie splitting from her longtime bf...hm  :dance2:
Oooh! Missed that, though I should have noticed because he tends to be all over her sm.

Rumors abound Gamora and Nebula will be getting a limited series on Disney+

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Okay so the new Spiderman trailer just came out and it looks awesome! Zendaya looking cute as ever, hopefully she gets more screentime this time.
Link, pls.

boue67
Reactions:

Post by boue67 »

Proof that Carol and Minn-Erva are am item...

Now look at the rest
ImageImageImageImage

And the ultimate proof!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^Looks like 100% legit proof :lol:

I know nothing about this cat, I don't remember seeing it in any cartoon. I'm going to wait for the movie and not google it because I want the surprise. Don't spoil it for me, Berthas. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am dead at the cat poster :lol:

I also saw a blind item implying that the Black Widow movie will be R rated. I'm not seeing that as a bad thing.

boue67
Reactions:

Post by boue67 »

Toys being sold right now. Some spoilers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Black Widow is starting to film at the end of February.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

for some reason, santa is in this movie

boue67
Reactions:

Post by boue67 »

New spot!

That ship was clearly giving her lip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGoGTgIsPWc#action=share

boue67
Reactions:

Post by boue67 »

Endgame ad. Everyone looks sad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Lcgbr78WA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Captain Marvel site :lol:
https://www.marvel.com/captainmarvel

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i'd say SPOLIER!!! But really who doesnt know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Was there any explanation as to why they changed Chewie's name to Goose in the film?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Even if the movie was just about her and her cat I'd still be happy with it. They're so adorable together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Was there any explanation as to why they changed Chewie's name to Goose in the film?
Because otherwise Disney would have to sue Disney for copyright infringement and that would be awkward at next year's Christmas party.

boue67
Reactions:

Post by boue67 »

Guest wrote:Was there any explanation as to why they changed Chewie's name to Goose in the film?
officially, it's because it made more sense to them for a fighter pilot to have a cat called Goose.

Unofficially? I think they feared naming the cat Chewie would make her look too nerdy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

boue67 wrote:
officially, it's because it made more sense to them for a fighter pilot to have a cat called Goose.

Unofficially? I think they feared naming the cat Chewie would make her look too nerdy
Disney is fucking weird. It's just one of those changes that they really, really overthought.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In Singapore
ImageImageImage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Because otherwise Disney would have to sue Disney for copyright infringement and that would be awkward at next year's Christmas party.
:lolscroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:In Singapore
ImageImageImage
I'm seriously starting to think that SLJ may be a vampire :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some of the early reviews have come in! So far the majority have been giving positive reviews. I can't wait for this movie to come out, 2 more weeks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Early reactions are always super positive so I'll wait until reviews come out. Brie Larson just feels so underwhelming in those trailers, but I hope to be proven wrong when I see the movie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Early reactions are always super positive so I'll wait until reviews come out. Brie Larson just feels so underwhelming in those trailers, but I hope to be proven wrong when I see the movie.
That's how I feel as well. Then I remember how many people were so down on the casting of Wonder Woman and imo that is one of the best super hero movies and she did a great job.

Hopefully Brie proves people wrong. I just want all these female led huge movies to do well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

imo, there was never any serious chance of them making a bad movie or her not giving a great performance. From what they are saying, a lot of the movie takes place in space and we haven't seen hardly any of that.

This place sounds almost as bad as the dudebros on twitter sometimes. idgi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Early reactions are always super positive so I'll wait until reviews come out. Brie Larson just feels so underwhelming in those trailers, but I hope to be proven wrong when I see the movie.
That's how I feel as well. Then I remember how many people were so down on the casting of Wonder Woman and imo that is one of the best super hero movies and she did a great job.

Hopefully Brie proves people wrong. I just want all these female led huge movies to do well.
There is no doubt this movie will do well. Even if it has mediocre reviews the Marvel name will carry it. opening weekend projections are 100million.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

There is no doubt this movie will do well. Even if it has mediocre reviews the Marvel name will carry it. opening weekend projections are 100million.
The funniest bit about that Disney estimate? It's the exact same one they made for BP before the movie came out. Disney is always SUPER conservative in their estimate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

If it's not "well these are only early reactions let's wait until reviews!!" then it'll be "Disney probably paid for them."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If it's not "well these are only early reactions let's wait until reviews!!" then it'll be "Disney probably paid for them."
X2 Lol you know they will.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This movie gives me female Top Gun vibes. I hope it does well, tho it seems people online are complaining because of something Brie has said on interviews.

eureka

Post by eureka »

Guest wrote:This movie gives me female Top Gun vibes. I hope it does well, tho it seems people online are complaining because of something Brie has said on interviews.
what did she say?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

My opinion was so unbiased I don't get why you are even replying to me. I'm also the one who said it's going to make a shit tun of money regardless. Tweet statements are always overwhelmingly positive, Look at every DC movie. I just want it to be good. Is it weird I'd want to wait for full written reviews before I come to some kind of conclusion. And I'm going to see it anyway because I want to support female led films. Like I'm not even being negative. Just because I'm not radiating a rainbow from my ass doesn't mean I'm some misogynistic internet troll. I literally said I hope to be proven wrong when I SEE the movie. Good Lord!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

True. Regardless, this movie with make a crap ton of movie. It has the name marvel all over it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

eureka wrote:
Guest wrote:This movie gives me female Top Gun vibes. I hope it does well, tho it seems people online are complaining because of something Brie has said on interviews.
what did she say?
DA but she said she wants more diversity and less white males from the captain marvel press tour. I think it's great that she said this but internet trolls are not happy and are trying to sabotage the movie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did she not watch Black Panther?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

eureka wrote:
what did she say?
Some people, male and female, think she is too "woke" because of the comments made by her during the promo interviews. Most complainers are idiots for the sake of it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Did she not watch Black Panther?
? That's literally 1 movie out of 20?