Captain Marvel And The Rest Of The Mcu!

Reactions:

Re: Captain Marvel And The Rest Of The Mcu!

Post by Guest »

Huge MoM spoiler. Marvel is always so secretive but everything always gets out anyways lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2022, 15:00
Huge MoM spoiler. Marvel is always so secretive but everything always gets out anyways lol
How the fuck did that leak. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
So

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2022, 15:16
Guest wrote:
So
da yes to it all and crazy enough those were all rumors and they turned out true. I now believe the other rumors that leaked

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2022, 23:39
They are not going to do that much stuff with Young Avengers. imo Not with Fantastic Four and X Men on the horizon. They intro'd all the YA in the shows or movies already them coming together to find Scarlet Witch can happen in a 3 hr movie without a precursor movie. Then if they want to continue with that team from there.
Too true. Imo Kevin and co are focused re-introducing F4 and Xmen seamlessly in the MCU, y'know with big splash, and I don't think they'll waste resources on YA. They can just squeeze 3mins tops on different movies with them new YA interacting with each other ie Kate and Cassie Lang

It's because I don't think they'll be the new Avengers, I think there won't necessarily be a new Avengers and it'll be just a bunch of groups coming together - space avenger, street level (including Spidy), eternals team/celestial beings, xmen, f4. So like, they'll probably push 1 or 2 leaders ala Cap and Tony. Maybe Dr Strange or someone new (from Xmen maybe) to round up the full team

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another MoM spoiler

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2022, 18:56
Another MoM spoiler
Meh don't really care about the YA as a team. They can stick with being with the other big names.i don't need a YA team but we do need a Kate/Yeleana team up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ignoring the comments on the post this panel...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

More screen shots

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

More. Why are they on Titan?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can’r stop myself from looking at spoilers and I am seeing it on Thursday. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2022, 12:31
Guest wrote:
01 May 2022, 18:56
Another MoM spoiler
Meh don't really care about the YA as a team. They can stick with being with the other big names.i don't need a YA team but we do need a Kate/Yeleana team up.
Same, If they want a team up it should be bishova or them joinig street marvel like the defenders.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lots of GOTG Holiday special set pics out there as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2022, 13:28
Ah...another stupid interweb poisoned loser that can't tell bad writing from a bad writer and some nebulous 'agenda' that explains why he is still a virgin on his 40s...smh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MoM spoilers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2022, 03:31
MoM spoilers
lizzie said this in recent interview

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2022, 03:46
Guest wrote:
03 May 2022, 03:31
MoM spoilers
lizzie said this in recent interview
:hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

early mixed reviews so far for Dr Strange

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

from what i read (socmed reaction and also spoiler)

dont expect an avenger kind of movie, its strange and wanda story
the title Multiverse of Madness kinda set the expectation too high (no tons of cameos like some leaker are saying)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2022, 19:24
Guest wrote:
02 May 2022, 13:28
Ah...another stupid interweb poisoned loser that can't tell bad writing from a bad writer and some nebulous 'agenda' that explains why he is still a virgin on his 40s...smh
Ah another stupid poster missing the instructions because she can't read comic sans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2022, 04:02
I'm wondering if people didn't like the horror element and were expecting normal mcu stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm guessing Natalie used steroids? Otherwise, it would take years for someone like her to bulk up like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

maybe they cgi'd the muscles. was she that buff behind the scenes?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2022, 10:20
Guest wrote:
03 May 2022, 04:02
I'm wondering if people didn't like the horror element and were expecting normal mcu stuff.
I think alot expected NWH on steroids with a gazillion cameos. Looks they went for a more manageable size. As was written, it's Stephen and Wanda and America's movie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The hype is a double edged sword. It's great for getting people excited and to go see the movie but then people let their expectations of what they think should be happening make the movie feel not as great and satisfying for them. WandaVision and Mephisto is an example.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well definitely mixed reviews and some criticism but the one thing everyone is agreeing on so far is that Wanda/Elizabeth Olsen steals the movie and is the mvp. Some people are even saying her performance is Oscar worthy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

from what i gather, if your not into sam raimi style of movies you will not like MoM

what worries me is some say its undone the wandavison arc, wanda is suddenly just evil and some questioning why theres no mention about vision at all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2022, 13:34
from what i gather, if your not into sam raimi style of movies you will not like MoM

what worries me is some say its undone the wandavison arc, wanda is suddenly just evil and some questioning why theres no mention about vision at all
Yeah I am really worried about people saying WandaVision is pretty much not valid anymore. I'm into Scarlet Witch being the villain though. In the comics she she has one foot in being a hero and one in the villain side.

Grace Randolph pretty much trashed the movie in her early review.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2022, 13:41
Guest wrote:

Yeah I am really worried about people saying WandaVision is pretty much not valid anymore. I'm into Scarlet Witch being the villain though. In the comics she she has one foot in being a hero and one in the villain side.

Eh disgrace rando started the review by saying her scoop about gazillion cameo got cut is why this movie is not as great as scooper think it will be (full on butthurt that she once again proof to be a hack)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The reviews are all over the place
Critic that i trust and follow said lizzie is off in MoM,
While others said its an oscar worthy performance

Some said America chavez is amazing other think she taking to much space

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

fandom definitely divided on this one

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2022, 13:52
Guest wrote:
03 May 2022, 13:41
Guest wrote:

Eh disgrace rando started the review by saying her scoop about gazillion cameo got cut is why this movie is not as great as scooper think it will be (full on butthurt that she once again proof to be a hack)
I swear that girl's following is like some kind of doomsday cult. When she's right she's never wrong! And when she's wrong there's always some disclaimer or it's just quietly forgotten. She's like a fairground fortune teller. I wish I too could make a living by guessing shit and letting my fanboys make my excuses for me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't want to read too many spoilers but I am significantly less hyped by what I read. I was contemplating trying to make it work tomorrow on release day despite work and other commitments but now I'm fine just waiting till the weekend to see it.

Wonder if this is gonna be another Eternals situation where the critic reviews are far worse than the fan reviews.

Writing was on the wall about this film being a mess from the start though. Between the various comments from Benedict Cumberbatch, the massive rewrites and reshoots, Kevin Feige stepping in,...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's always going to be more popular than Eternals because its characters people already love with Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch.

And while there is mixed reviews even the people criticizing are still saying it was a fun watch and the visuals were amazing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Scarlet Witch movie or miniseries is definitely coming :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Feige article about America Chavez. I agree that gay characters shouldn't have all their plots about being gay but still it does seem suspicious they de aged her. After all, who wants to be talking about sexuality when it comes to a 14 year old. It's a bit icky.

https://thedirect.com/article/kevin-fei ... lgbtq-hero

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The movie is out in my country (asian). I just watched it and I got to say I really like it.
The horror element is really a breath of fresh air in MCU film.
My country don't cut anything so America moms are there and nobody in my theatre bat an eye. Progress I guess :nervous:
So many hero cameos but they're a part of the movie so it's ok.
Wanda is a supper villain but god she's so hot. She can kill me idc :rofl:
Overall, it was fun to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just watched it - CGI is pretty terrible, plot is very weak and some of the writing is just straight bad. Even for a marvel movie. Wanda is really the only good part

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 09:37
Just watched it - CGI is pretty terrible, plot is very weak and some of the writing is just straight bad. Even for a marvel movie. Wanda is really the only good part
how did you watch it already?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don't be too shocked if Lena Heady cameo in the next Thor movie is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 11:50
Guest wrote:
how did you watch it already?
X2 I know you can pretty much see movies Thursday before the Friday release, but the Monday of has to be a special screening, right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Moon Knight finale was really good. Layla's superhero outfit looks so good and she looks great in it. Also I have now walked away from this show thinking Taweret is cute and Ammit is hot so that's a new development for me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Just saw it too and that’s pretty accurate tbh - the writing and dialogue in the third act was terrible, felt like there must have been a mess of re-shoots. CGI terrible throughout. That said, fun enough and had some good sequences. Probably like a 6.5 or a generous 7 out of 10. Wanda stole the show for me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Same guy who wrote MoM wrote Like series so…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

*Loki

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 14:43
Guest wrote:
Just saw it too and that’s pretty accurate tbh - the writing and dialogue in the third act was terrible, felt like there must have been a mess of re-shoots. CGI terrible throughout. That said, fun enough and had some good sequences. Probably like a 6.5 or a generous 7 out of 10. Wanda stole the show for me
Can you put detail spoilers under the spoiler tag?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For those who have seen it, gay content the usually tokenistic gesture from Marvel?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Theres one scene in Moon Knight finale that pretty much copy/shaming WW84

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Film was mid but Wanda kicking the Illuminati ass was dope. Her fight with fake Captain Marvel was really good even though that variant clearly doesn't hold a candle to Carol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 17:07
For those who have seen it, gay content the usually tokenistic gesture from Marvel?
what gay content lol