Captain Marvel And The Rest Of The Mcu!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:From another thread, a Russian bot account on Twitter got exposed trying to sabotage Captain Marvel's release. The whole post:

Another Russian got caught pretending to be black on Twitter! This Russian was also a Bernie bro! A Russian man pretending to be a black female Bernie Sanders fan, lmao! The Russian hates Captain Marvel and is trying to sabotage it too (the Brie Larson movie).

Read the twitter thread for the proof. They use "stock images" from google. But actual black people can tell they not black, and are laughing in the comments.

https://twitter.com/ira/status/1101917509396062208

Captain Marvel sabotage by the Russians, exposed!

Spread this around and make sure you keep your eyes out for imposters! Robert Mueller already arrested lots of them.
I just, wow, people are desperate wtf :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ming-Na is still such a fox

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The ladies of Shield

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As beautiful as ever. But i wonder if she is toning it down so as to not outshine Brie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

aisha! Wait. why is she at the premiere of a MARVEL movie when her girl (allegdly) is on a DC show??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This tie ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At first i tought...one of Feige and his ball cap? Then Nah...more of Brie would be better

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:As beautiful as ever. But i wonder if she is toning it down so as to not outshine Brie
That outfit looks like it shouldn't work, but it looks so damn good on Gemma :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I mean...i dont want to bother people with Brie and her...talents, you know. I mean Kevin is a nice guy...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everyone looks AMAZING!

Marvel can't afford to hire actual hosts? ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Image
Depending on how things with Minerva goes, I can already tell Carol and Monica will be the ship people leave with :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:This tie ^o)
Even he looks like he regrets his life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brie and Lashana Lynch were really close during the premiere - I wonder if there's something going on there?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brie has some amazing stylists.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Brie and Lashana Lynch were really close during the premiere - I wonder if there's something going on there?
Brie is straight as they come. A badass feminist, but oh so straight sadly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So the AV club trashed the movie in its review and the io9 review went in hard on the pro-feminism in their review. I am so confused. Metacritic score keeps tanking lower and lower. :/ sounds like they had too much to cram into one movie. Cant wait to see it and am disappointed to read all these negative reviews.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:So the AV club trashed the movie in its review and the io9 review went in hard on the pro-feminism in their review.  I am so confused.  Metacritic score keeps tanking lower and lower.  :/  sounds like they had too much to cram into one movie.  Cant wait to see it and am disappointed to read all these negative reviews.
Her metacritic score is 66.

Here is a few other Marvel movie score
Iron Man (79) IM2 (57) IM3 (62)
Cap 1 (66), cap 2 (70) Cap 3 (75)
Thor 1 (57) , Thor 2 (54), Thor 3(74)
Avengers 1 (69) Avengers 2 (66) Avengers 3 (68)

I could go on.

So no, it is not getting panned anymore than any other Marvel movie

Aquaman got a 55. Venom got a 35

so relax. Just because a few (white male) critics dont like it, doesnt mean its not any good

Reactions:

Post by 777 »

In less then 24hours I will be watching it :fun:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

777 wrote:In less then 24hours I will be watching it  :fun:
Me too! In 20h, I will be in my seat watching the trailers before the movie. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's barely been a day since the LA premiere and there's already photo leaks. Damn people calm down :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comm...on_coulson_and/

If anyone can find the full video/interview from this clip it'd be greatly appreciated.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just watched Captain Marvel, I like it :P
And wow, scared guys really downvoting it on IMDB, huh. Anyway, please rely on the metascore. She did good. Try to catch it in the cinemas.
Also, I'm biased, but I love the music.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can't say I'm surprised by the lukewarm reviews, the trailers looked pretty bad. Still if it stays above 80% on RT the incel slur can't really claim victory so that's good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Can't say I'm surprised by the lukewarm reviews, the trailers looked pretty bad. Still if it stays above 80% on RT the incel slur can't really claim victory so that's good.
Nah, they'll just claim 80% is...lukewarm reviews. Ignoring the fact that even IW was in the 80s.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Can't say I'm surprised by the lukewarm reviews, the trailers looked pretty bad. Still if it stays above 80% on RT the incel slur can't really claim victory so that's good.
Nah, they'll just claim 80% is...lukewarm reviews. Ignoring the fact that even IW was in the 80s.
I'd be surprised if at least a few of those 'lukewarm' reviews weren't butthurt white dudes as well. Gotta get back at what they see as an insult, whether they admit it or not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:So the AV club trashed the movie in its review and the io9 review went in hard on the pro-feminism in their review.  I am so confused.  Metacritic score keeps tanking lower and lower.  :/  sounds like they had too much to cram into one movie.  Cant wait to see it and am disappointed to read all these negative reviews.
Just saw on my timeline today few female critics talking about this movie, some of them felt it was underwhelming and discussion basically was about the fact that whether it's a male or female driven film, you should be honest about the movie's flaws. But I think social context for those movies (angry fanboys) is also important.
Because those campaings are getting fucking ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Emma Watson rumored to join Black Widow movie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Captain Marvel projected to make 100mil opening weekend in China, beating out the majority of Marvel films OW.

Yeah, so, guess this movie doesn't need white men after all?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just watched it and loved it. As someone who has watched all the MCU movies, Captain Marvel integrate itself well into the universe, imo. I always love to see the references in every films. I'm not going to write too much because I will end up spoiling things if I do.

I enjoyed Brie as Captain Marvel. I love Goose. No het romance, yay! I ship Carol/Monica. Annette Bening! I love how Fury came up with 'The Avengers Initiative.' I love the music.
It was cool to see McKenna Grace as young Carol, that girl is talented, I hope only good things happen to her.

I can't wait to see Captain Marvel in Avengers Endgame.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Emma Watson rumored to join Black Widow movie.
Saw the same rumor. As co-lead?? This feel like BS

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I just watched it and loved it. As someone who has watched all the MCU movies, Captain Marvel integrate itself well into the universe, imo. I always love to see the references in every films. I'm not going to write too much because I will end up spoiling things if I do.

I enjoyed Brie as Captain Marvel. I love Goose. No het romance, yay! I ship Carol/Monica. Annette Bening! I love how Fury came up with 'The Avengers Initiative.'  I love the music.
It was cool to see McKenna Grace as young Carol, that girl is talented, I hope only good things happen to her.

lol, darn you anon, now I am not sure I can wait till Friday to go. Arrggghhh, I want to see the movie so bad now. I prebooked my ticket for 3:30PM on Friday a few weeks ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I just watched it and loved it. As someone who has watched all the MCU movies, Captain Marvel integrate itself well into the universe, imo. I always love to see the references in every films. I'm not going to write too much because I will end up spoiling things if I do.

I enjoyed Brie as Captain Marvel. I love Goose. No het romance, yay! I ship Carol/Monica. Annette Bening! I love how Fury came up with 'The Avengers Initiative.' I love the music.

lol, darn you anon, now I am not sure I can wait till Friday to go. Arrggghhh, I want to see the movie so bad now. I prebooked my ticket for 3:30PM on Friday a few weeks ago.
Only two days to wait, not bad. :P

Now that I reread my post, I obviously meant I shipped Carol/Maria, not Monica, it would be yikes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think I'm going to go Friday morning. I like matinees and that way hopefully I can avoid all the kids that will be there on the weekend. It's hell dodging spoilers though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I think I'm going to go Friday morning.  I like matinees and that way hopefully I can avoid all the kids that will be there on the weekend.  It's hell dodging spoilers though.
I bought a VIP ticket so there are no kids and I am not crushed in with other people. Lol, I might have a glass of wine since they serve alcohol in VIP.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Add Rachel Weisz to the list rumored for Black Widow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rachel Weisz is like 50. How is she gonna play Black Widow for the next 10 years?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I think I'm going to go Friday morning. I like matinees and that way hopefully I can avoid all the kids that will be there on the weekend. It's hell dodging spoilers though.
I bought a VIP ticket so there are no kids and I am not crushed in with other people. Lol, I might have a glass of wine since they serve alcohol in VIP.
They are building a new theater just down the road from me that will have all the bells and whistles like that, but unfortunately it doesn't open until May. The one I go to now is not the closest, but it's the nicest in the area so that's where I'm heading until they build the new one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Watched the movie yesterday ( live in Asia), and I loved it. It's funny, has action, very female driven and explains a lot about the avengers actually. Brie Larson did well and that kid that plays Monica is super cute. Wanted to watch again, but my wife told me to chill lol

Reactions:

Post by 777 »

So I saw it yesterday with my friend and YES it was good ! My girl friends loved it, my boy friends loved it, and I loved it. I love carol personality, I wanna see her talk with drax :rofl:

At the end of the movie everyone clap hands, it was great

KRKRKR
Reactions: 0

Post by KRKRKR »

Guest wrote:Rachel Weisz is like 50. How is she gonna play Black Widow for the next 10 years?
I took that to mean to star in the movie, not star as BW.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Darn it, one more day before I can see it. Tomorrow cannot come fast enough! Thanks for posting your reviews everyone, I knew this movie was going to be fantastic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Rachel Weisz is like 50. How is she gonna play Black Widow for the next 10 years?
Clearly they meant she's starring in it, not playing black widow. Also just cause she's 50 doesn't mean she couldn't play an action role lol she's not dilapidated now. That said it be cool to see her in it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Clearly they meant she's starring in it, not playing black widow. Also just cause she's 50 doesn't mean she couldn't play an action role lol she's not dilapidated now. That said it be cool to see her in it.
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I enjoyed Brie as Captain Marvel. I love Goose. No het romance, yay! I ship Carol/Monica. Annette Bening! I love how Fury came up with 'The Avengers Initiative.'  I love the music.

McKenna Grace is gonna be in the next Annabelle movie. Probably hit and miss for her but more miss in the horror genre.