Captain Marvel And The Rest Of The Mcu!

Reactions:

Re: Captain Marvel And The Rest Of The Mcu!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:11
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:06
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:59
To be fair if the Carol/Valkyrie thing happens....people on the internet are excited about it. Probably just us that isn't happy.
I'm not outright against this if this were to happen (I doubt it). It's just that I don't find Carol herself all that interesting.
Whatever the case, this needs our support. This would a HUGE move for Marvel; making one of its biggest property gay. It will be a real battle to get this accepted and we can't stay on the sideline; whining about not getting our little ship. It this fails, that's it, we are not getting anything else of the sort.
I didn't suck up for Batwoman when they replaced Kate Kane because the new character sucked. Don't like Carol so not going to ship this. Obviously, I don't think its a bad thing for Marvel to do but not going to ship it either if it does happen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
To be fair if the Carol/Valkyrie thing happens....people on the internet are excited about it. Probably just us that isn't happy.
I'm not outright against this if this were to happen (I doubt it). It's just that I don't find Carol herself all that interesting.
Whatever the case, this needs our support. This would a HUGE move for Marvel; making one of its biggest property gay. It will be a real battle to get this accepted and we can't stay on the sideline; whining about not getting our little ship. It this fails, that's it, we are not getting anything else of the sort.
how dare you.... :P

I'll be 100 with you, it's going to fail because the general audience doesn't give two shits about Carol. I know I' gonna get hate for that here but I hang out in the marvel internet sphere. Now you can say that's not the GA but those are the people invested enough to post about it on the internet and create chatter. Now will people go see any Marvel movie anyway, yes. So in the end the money will be made no matter what.
Then i hope you love subtext and bad fanfics. That's all you seem to want anyways.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't really care for the Thor movies but I'll drag myself to see it if that happens just for support even though I don't like it. Only really looking forward to MoM of the upcoming projects. The new Blade a little bit, but the Blade trilogy with Wesley Snipes will never me topped for me. Jessica Biel :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'll be 100 with you, it's going to fail because the general audience doesn't give two shits about Carol. I know I' gonna get hate for that here but I hang out in the marvel internet sphere. Now you can say that's not the GA but those are the people invested enough to post about it on the internet and create chatter. Now will people go see any Marvel movie anyway, yes. So in the end the money will be made no matter what.
Then i hope you love subtext and bad fanfics. That's all you seem to want anyways.
cam we at least get good fan fics

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you the person getting annoyed in Batwoman because people would rather ship Alice with character rather than Ryan.

Its the MCU....we know we won't get any gay content. Its like early 00s TV in that we can enjoy subtext along with all the silly/crazy action. We get actual content from elsewhere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you new to Lchat? Jesus. There is a thing called Supercorp. Look it up. Study it. Then you will understand the very essence of this board. Swanqueen would also be good. Or the Taylor Swift thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:39
Yelena was having fun like she said

Ooo Yelena fucking Kate against the window

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:30
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
That’s good then. we need more Carol/Valkyrie supporters because Im not sold yet, I will still go and rt, comments, trend , whatever is it tho just to show marvel that we want gays. Also i dont think people here do not want carol/valkyrie but more like we also want kate/yelena. The more gay the better but if we only get to choose one, its kate/yelena for me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 12:38
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 12:31
guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 12:25
That actress will only turn 16 this year. If they make anyone bffs it will be Cassie and Kate. At least Kathryn Newton is also around the same age as Hailee. We know that it's more likely they will stick Kate with the kids because of the young avengers. It still remains to be seen if any of these combinations click as much as Yelena and Kate did. And a huge part of that dynamic is also thanks to Florence Pugh as Yelena.
I wonder why they put so much time into Kate/Yelena and emphasis the parallels between their first meeting and Nat/Clint. I 100% get why Yelena was part of Clint's story and why Kate might have meet her but they didn't need to have they sharing several scene bar the roof top and a fight. They didn't need to establish a friendly dynamic between them if they weren't going to develop that further. They could have just had more time on Clint/Yelena and Kate/Clint.

Cassie is going to show up in Ant-Man isn't she? There was a rumour we were going to see Kate in Ant Man too, not sure if that is true or not.
I think because of the Hawkeye/Black Widow relationship. I think they wanted that aspect to carry over from Clint/Nat. Even if we don’t see them together a lot we knew they were close. Honestly Nat might have had more scenes with Captain America than Clint overall, but we know she and Clint shared everything with each other. I can see Kate and Yelena having that relationship. Although I do hope we see them team up in a movie together before they go to different groups.
Black widow 2 hopefully then set up for YA and Thunderbolt

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you new to Lchat? Jesus. There is a thing called Supercorp. Look it up. Study it. Then you will understand the very essence of this board. Swanqueen would also be good. Or the Taylor Swift thread
This will be the new Supercorp. MCU will give us America and nice coming out story and we will be like "nah, bitch still going to ship Kate/Yelena".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 12:57
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 12:52
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 12:50
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 12:48
It would be funny of Yelena doesn't like Cassie because she’s trying to be Kate’s best friend. lol
As amusing at this might be....this isn't a CW Superhero show. Of course if it was a CW Superhero show they would be gay but played by some random who used to appear on Neighbours or Home & Away.
Girl did you not Avengers Civil War this will fit right in.
Mmm, I don't know. I found that movie boring....too talky and BW just throwing a blank pouty face all the time. Still if they can make it Marvel like then bring it on. I'd rather that an some half arsed romance for Kate, which I don't see happening because apart from Falcon, Strange and Peter Parker what men will still be around....yeah Wiccan and Hulking...but they are gay so they will either leave them out or keep them as background gays.
DA but I think they wont pair Kate off to a guy. Dunno if it's just costume dept but they made a point to dress her in suits :rofl: let's go Hailee-playing-another-bi/gay-character

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This will be the new Supercorp. MCU will give us America and nice coming out story and we will be like "nah, bitch still going to ship Kate/Yelena".
In what planet anything like that is gonna happen?
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It would be funny of Yelena doesn't like Cassie because she’s trying to be Kate’s best friend. lol
As amusing at this might be....this isn't a CW Superhero show. Of course if it was a CW Superhero show they would be gay but played by some random who used to appear on Neighbours or Home & Away.
Mmm, I don't know. I found that movie boring....too talky and BW just throwing a blank pouty face all the time. Still if they can make it Marvel like then bring it on. I'd rather that an some half arsed romance for Kate, which I don't see happening because apart from Falcon, Strange and Peter Parker what men will still be around....yeah Wiccan and Hulking...but they are gay so they will either leave them out or keep them as background gays.
DA but I think they wont pair Kate off to a guy. Dunno if it's just costume dept but they made a point to dress her in suits :rofl: let's go Hailee-playing-another-bi/gay-character
da I loved her wardrobe so much. Sweats and the orange floral suit. 100% would wear. So therefore...gay. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She wore a dress in episode 6. Also, wasn't she wearing a suit so she could go undercover as a waiter to sneak into the secret auction.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
That actress will only turn 16 this year. If they make anyone bffs it will be Cassie and Kate. At least Kathryn Newton is also around the same age as Hailee. We know that it's more likely they will stick Kate with the kids because of the young avengers. It still remains to be seen if any of these combinations click as much as Yelena and Kate did. And a huge part of that dynamic is also thanks to Florence Pugh as Yelena.
I wonder why they put so much time into Kate/Yelena and emphasis the parallels between their first meeting and Nat/Clint. I 100% get why Yelena was part of Clint's story and why Kate might have meet her but they didn't need to have they sharing several scene bar the roof top and a fight. They didn't need to establish a friendly dynamic between them if they weren't going to develop that further. They could have just had more time on Clint/Yelena and Kate/Clint.

Cassie is going to show up in Ant-Man isn't she? There was a rumour we were going to see Kate in Ant Man too, not sure if that is true or not.
I think because of the Hawkeye/Black Widow relationship. I think they wanted that aspect to carry over from Clint/Nat. Even if we don’t see them together a lot we knew they were close. Honestly Nat might have had more scenes with Captain America than Clint overall, but we know she and Clint shared everything with each other. I can see Kate and Yelena having that relationship. Although I do hope we see them team up in a movie together before they go to different groups.
What would be an actual plot for a team up movie for them that would fit into/connect other projects? I would say them freeing other widows but I don't see that as a movie. Maybe them trying to rescue someone that ends up being an important character?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:43
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In what planet anything like that is gonna happen?
:rofl:
It will be a very minor thing....she is going to be in MoM and they can do a off hand mention like with the Eternals.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 19:36
Kate is really going to be ganging around with these kids? They must age them up at some point.

Why give us Kate/Yelena only to boom Kate hangs out with a bunch of rug rats. Do not want.
What is this, CW show? :rofl: Marvel you're better than this

It's so funny imagining Hailee thinking she would be acting with the adults and then bam, Marvel was like uh uh girl, you're leading these nobodies :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She wore a dress in episode 6. Also, wasn't she wearing a suit so she could go undercover as a waiter to sneak into the secret auction.
she decided to wear that black suit instead of the red dress her mom suggested. you could say as a plot device so she would fit in with the waiters, then the dress was a plot device too to cover her suit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No...she wore the suit because she wanted to wear a suit after her mom tried to choose what she would wear, she didn't even know there was a secret auction.
And she wore the dress because...she had the archer suit under it.
Also, i really don't care for the notion that you are gay or straight for the stuff you wear thou.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:50
Guest wrote:
Kate is really going to be ganging around with these kids? They must age them up at some point.
Why give us Kate/Yelena only to boom Kate hangs out with a bunch of rug rats. Do not want.

It's so funny imagining Hailee thinking she would be acting with the adults and then bam, Marvel was like uh uh girl, you're leading these nobodies :lol:
YA is definitely going to be a tv show. No way they could do a movie with that cast. imo I mean I have faith Hailee could carry a film, she has before, but she can't carry the cast too. imo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

no she wore the suit in the 1st episode then she was thought to be a waiter - she then planned that undercover

Anf then the last ep dress is not exactly a dress, more like a suit with flowing pieces at the bottom lol she was beautiful

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Is that not what happen here? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

What would be an actual plot for a team up movie for them that would fit into/connect other projects? I would say them freeing other widows but I don't see that as a movie. Maybe them trying to rescue someone that ends up being an important character?
Idk but I really love the tone of Captain America movies so I would prefer that with Yelena. Idk I guess I'm not too optimistic now since Florence cut her hair and is filimg another movie (she has like 3 or 4 movies slated this year wtf) and Hailee is in her music side (what if she tours?)

lol when will we exactly see them again? 2024? Ugh I literally do not care for these CW heroes. I hope it flops so Marvel's forced to bring out the fanfavorites.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:54
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:50
Guest wrote:

YA is definitely going to be a tv show. No way they could do a movie with that cast. imo I mean I have faith Hailee could carry a film, she has before, but she can't carry the cast too. imo
Marvel are smart. They wouldn't have made the massive boat load of money they have making dumb moves. You just need to look at DCEU and various other smaller franchise to know its not dumb luck. People were unsure if the MCU could survive minus the old guard but right off the bat the two kind of successor to an OG Avenger were big hits. There is no way they are going to push a bunch of annoying kids on to people.

Of course that was before D+ desperate for content like a demented hoover sucking everything up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This was a nice listen

Guestp
Reactions:

Post by Guestp »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm going to tell my grandchildren this was 50 Shades of Grey.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Maybe some mission in Sokovia? They can tie in Zemo or the power broker or someone else from that world. Like, they find out someone is rebuilding the Black Widow program and using the super soldier serum to do it. So Red Guardian can get involved too to make it more well rounded and Kate can meet the family lol.

Those kids don't even seem CW worthy. More like Nickelodeon or Disney Channel. Avengers of Waverly Place.

The suit in ep 1 was sorta for the plot but if they'd wanted to put Kate in a dress, they could have figured out another way to sneak her in the auction. Swiping some sort of entrance card, pretending to be a rich lady,...They chose that dapper suit and a bunch of other super gay outfits :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Seemed like foreplay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Seemed like foreplay.
They were gonna go for drinks after so yes this is foreplay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All the waiting for Hailee's schedule to be free so she could be Kate Bishop to only have her with the kids ?? Nah.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:43
All the waiting for Hailee's schedule to be free so she could be Kate Bishop to only have her with the kids ?? Nah.
:hmmm: True, they pushed production a few months for her. In Kevin we trust. Hopefully. <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love how half the fandom just assume shes gay from the moment we saw her in that suit in ep 1 :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 01:17
I love how half the fandom just assume shes gay from the moment we saw her in that suit in ep 1 :rofl:
I've seen several articles about her gayness. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:heart:
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 01:17
The other half whine about Rhodes, Wich would look bad with almost sixty Don Cheadle dating a 32 y old Brie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So I was on twitter and the Carol/Maria shipper bitching about Carol/Valkyrie makes me laugh. They are pissed apparently about something that will probably never happen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

IF this happen, while I don't care for Carol and I would obviously prefer Kate/Yelena I am glad that Val might get a girlfriend as Tessa has pushed for this for ages.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way before Bishova i would shit myself from happiness about Carol/Valkyrie rumors :rofl:

The more gay the better, as long as they actually show the gay, cause that's the whole different can of worms

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 13:33
Interesting.

This Echo series is going to be about everyone but Echo, which is fine with me because I don't really care about that character.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 13:36
Guest wrote:
Interesting.

This Echo series is going to be about everyone but Echo, which is fine with me because I don't really care about that character.
She will be the lead but the character the people care about the least because they will fawn oiver all the Netflix characters. I didn't find anything exciting about Echo either but it is kind of unfair. I really don't get what their goal was.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 13:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Interesting.

She will be the lead but the character the people care about the least because they will fawn oiver all the Netflix characters. I didn't find anything exciting about Echo either but it is kind of unfair. I really don't get what their goal was.
I think they like the representation the character brings and it is a way to get all the Netflix characters in because Kingpin and Daredevil are connected to her and JJ is in NY, all street level. All they need now is Luke Cage. Sorry Iron Fist, he can stay away.

Was the Hawkeye series the first actual street level thing the MCU has ever done?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 13:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Interesting.

Is there a chance that Kate will show up in Echo and work with JJ. Then all you shallow bitches will move on to shipping her with JJ. Remember how much JJ/Trish shipping there was.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not sure if anyone reads comics but the new Kate Bishop comic has a couple issues out. It's her moving back to NY from LA. Her costume looks more like on the show now, they totally changed her style to match more with the show aka more gay lol. It has Cassie and America as her friends that urged her to move back. Jessica Jones even hits her up to work together in NY. Susan makes an appearance as well. Reading it and I can totally see Hailee saying some of the dialogue. Good so far.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 14:12
Not sure if anyone reads comics but the new Kate Bishop comic has a couple issues out. It's her moving back to NY from LA. Her costume looks more like on the show now, they totally changed her style to match more with the show aka more gay lol. It has Cassie and America as her friends that urged her to move back. Jessica Jones even hits her up to work together in NY. Susan makes an appearance as well. Reading it and I can totally see Hailee saying some of the dialogue. Good so far.
Oh, anything else interesting happening?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 14:16
Guest wrote:
Oh, anything else interesting happening?
That’s it so far. She’s investigating some resort that her sister is at and a girl went missing. There is some truman show thing going on where someone has screens monitoring the whole thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I see they have given her TV Kate's very sensible boots. No wedge heel for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 14:28
Guest wrote:
I see they have given her TV Kate's very sensible boots. No wedge heel for her.
Totally tv Kate’s style. Only thing missing is tv Kate having the sunglasses. It’s funny cause they show flashbacks of her arguing with her sister and she's in her old costume with the hip cut outs and stuff. So different. Like Wanda and her costume in the mcu vs in the comics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kate Bishop and Jessica Jones???sign me t f up!!