Captain Marvel And The Rest Of The Mcu!

Reactions:

Re: Captain Marvel And The Rest Of The Mcu!

Post by guest »

Btw, I feel like Rhodey's guest appearance made no noise at all. He's about to get his own show too right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 08:19
Btw, I feel like Rhodey's guest appearance made no noise at all. He's about to get his own show too right?
As far as I can tell people were very happy to see him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jamie alexander (Sif) posted to her instagram story and said it’s her last day in Sydney. When did filming for TLAT start?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 17:07
Jamie alexander (Sif) posted to her instagram story and said it’s her last day in Sydney. When did filming for TLAT start?
End of January.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Didn't they spoil the shield thing in literally all the promos for Falcon and the winter soldier? We see Sam training with it and also Bucky with it in that scene. Same goes for all the action being shown in the promos. If you compare that promo to the first episode they kind of did sell something different than what the audience got in episode 1.

Maybe it's also why someone else having the shield at the end was not at all an exciting cliffhanger to me? First of all: they have shown US Agent in the promos. And second we see them with the shield in the promos (like I said above). I wouldn't be surprised if they already showed some snippets of almost all the action scenes. Definitely the big ones just to sell it as this fast pace action buddy comedy that episode 1 was not at all. I hate the cliché buddy banter so I don't have a problem with it but I know some people were excited for it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HELP please! Has anyone been cast for any tv show as Miss America? :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2021, 20:19
Yeah. But you wont like it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2021, 20:21
Guest wrote:
Why? Who is she?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2021, 20:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why? Who is she?
Xochitl Gomez. She's 14

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2021, 20:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why? Who is she?
Xochitl Gomez. She's 14
14??? Why? Is that 4real? Next thing I know you'll be telling me she'll play a straight character. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Is there a reason why Loki and Falcon and the Winter soldier will be released in Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu and released on the Disneyplus Hotstar VIP subscription instead of Wandavision only being released in English and on the way more expensive Premium subscription? And then they will scream about those shows getting more views....(on top of general subscriptions of Disney+ steadily growing). I bet none of the articles will mention such details.

It's probably not realted at all but funny how the female led project gets the shaft once again. :lol: :dramaqueen: They could easily dub Wandavision as well and make it available for more people.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
22 Mar 2021, 22:38
Is there a reason why Loki and Falcon and the Winter soldier will be released in Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu and released on the Disneyplus Hotstar VIP subscription instead of Wandavision only being released in English and on the way more expensive Premium subscription? And then they will scream about those shows getting more views....(on top of general subscriptions of Disney+ steadily growing). I bet none of the articles will mention such details.

It's probably not realted at all but funny how the female led project gets the shaft once again. :lol: :dramaqueen: They could easily dub Wandavision as well and make it available for more people.
I did some digging and in december 2020 Disney+ Hotstar made up almost 30% (from the overall amount back then), about 26 million subscribers. Just to put things in perspective. No idea how how many of them had vip and premium subscriptions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the highest views eveeeerrr, yeah Disney you kept saying it everytime a new show premiere
it logical with how fast the subsciption growth but also sus bacause they never will actually release the number (same with netflix)

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2021, 12:40
the highest views eveeeerrr, yeah Disney you kept saying it everytime a new show premiere
it logical with how fast the subsciption growth but also sus bacause they never will actually release the number (same with netflix)
:lol: It's totally to create hype and make people think they have to watch it or they are missing out. Like you said, it's not an accomplishment to have a better opener than the previous shows when there are also a couple of million more people that can watch it. And never releasing numbers is also a clear sign. And as I said above Wandavision and Mandalorian not being dubbed and being available on the one that costs more money is also not really a fair competition. Not to mention that every new good show creates more hype for the next ones. A lot of people have rewatched MCU movies and were back into the MCU hype after Wandavision. Once Loki comes out it will be another "most watched premiere ever". :lol: And then comes the next.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 23:32
The only reason I'm watching :lol:
Wait I just saw this fan am in one of the replies of a show where the actress is playing lebian/bi? I know is OT but anyone knows the name of the show/movie?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2021, 16:16
Guest wrote:
Wait I just saw this fan am in one of the replies of a show where the actress is playing lebian/bi? I know is OT but anyone knows the name of the show/movie?
Dickinson on Apple TV+.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2021, 16:20
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2021, 16:16
Guest wrote:
Dickinson on Apple TV+.
Nooo the only subscription I dont have :bigcry: . Thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OMG. End this pain and release it!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I got Disney+ but I'm not paying for premier access. I guess I just wait longer for regular D+ release.

Finally though. They should put the movie out right after the Falcon is done.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2021, 18:45
OMG. End this pain and release it!!
Looks like this is the final date for it, no matter what happens. Glad they are still releasing in the theater.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Disney also made some other changes to their summer slate. I'm surprised they are just releasing Luca on there with no extra cost. I'm most likely going to see Black Widow in the theater if I have the vaccine by then, which I don't see why I won't. I'm excited to finally start seeing movies in an actual theater again, especially mcu ones.

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/disn ... 234935874/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Doctor Strange 2 still on schedule? Scarlet Witch baby!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2021, 18:58
Yes, everything else is currently the same. Only Black Widow and Shang-Chi got moved.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2021, 18:58
I mean, Doctor Strange is scheduled for March 2022 so I think that will stick. They didn't mention moving Spider-Man in this article either. I think once they will do the Black Widow Disney + thing they might just do it with other releases too if Covid is still up and running the world by then. Except if the Black Widow experience may crash and burn. They can't push these movies back forever. Especially with them being back to filming the busy lineup they have.

I will be paying for Black Widow but only because I want to support that movie and show female MCU movis can be successful. Or I will watch it in theatres if I can. But this and maybe Dr. Strange (for Wanda) would be the only ones I would be willing to pay the money for just to watch them at home. For the rest I could easily wait a couple of months.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Black Widow and Loki episode 5 would drop the same day. I think they could move Loki to Tues or Weds like Star Wars did (I believe they dropped Mando on Weds) or do a two hour finale the following week.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2021, 19:17
Black Widow and Loki episode 5 would drop the same day. I think they could move Loki to Tues or Weds like Star Wars did (I believe they dropped Mando on Weds) or do a two hour finale the following week.
Oh no. I thought they may have moved it so there would be no overlap. Great. And ep 5 will be near the finale so people will be hyped up about Loki. Not sure they will jump to pay that much money on disney + if they can simply get another show on their for free. I really hope they will change something about Loki's schedule then. I would hate if that show steals Black Widow's thunder.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
23 Mar 2021, 19:22
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2021, 19:17
Oh no. I thought they may have moved it so there would be no overlap. Great. And ep 5 will be near the finale so people will be hyped up about Loki. Not sure they will jump to pay that much money on disney + if they can simply get another show on their for free. I really hope they will change something about Loki's schedule then. I would hate if that show steals Black Widow's thunder.
It's something they will have to work around, and for Star Wars eventually as well. With so many movies and shows there is going to be overlap and episodes will fall on movie release dates. Their best bet imo is just to release Loki a few days earlier.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another 4 months for Black Widow. :'( I was looking forward to it being the first big movie we can see in cinemas when they reopen. I hope there's other stuff to fill the gap up to July, I am so tired of watching films in my living room lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2021, 20:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why? Who is she?
Xochitl Gomez. She's 14
Oh man I don't mind that age since I doubt they'll make her a lesbian in the MCU anyway but geez, She is much whiter than America in the comics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leaked toy images for upcoming movies/shows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2021, 10:04
Leaked toy images for upcoming movies/shows.
i think its an old concept/reference because wanda is still wearing her avangers costume, no headpiece and big floof hair

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not sure why I said toys lol I meant concept art. I think it’s pretty legit.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2021, 13:26
Not sure why I said toys lol I meant concept art. I think it’s pretty legit.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 08:00

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the problem with The Falcon and Winter Soldier is the title is way to long
its easier for people to say and hashtag one word name like WandaVision, Loki, Hawkeye, etc

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 08:27

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

today’s tfatws episode was pretty eh but some of it was mega gay, marvel’s first -intentional- queerbait methinks

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 09:22
today’s tfatws episode was pretty eh but some of it was mega gay, marvel’s first -intentional- queerbait methinks
To me it's just so forced. But the tumblr folks will be happy I guess. Also saw quite some people complain about the cgi.
And seeing how they bring in characters left and right I actually like that Wandavision didn't turn out to be a cameo fest. They chose a few characters we knew and established them a bit further and introduced a few new ones (Agatha, the twins and if we want to count him White Vision). But in the end all of them were part of the main story/plot.

With this show it feels like it is all over the place at times and tries to be lots of things at once. I think a lot of the lines come off as very forced and not organic at all.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

One thing I also don't like is how all of a sudden we have Bucky spill so much information about stuff that never appeared in the MCU before. Stuff like this bothers me in all projects. I have no problem with flashing out people's background or even adding some information as long as it doesn't make feel like an obvious addition they have just decided to add. I know a lot of it is in the comics but the comics are not the MCU and the history of the MCU for the past 13 years.

I don't mind small retcons like in Wandavision where the parents then died AFTER dinner and not during. It was a minor change but the overall situation wasn't changed. In fact ep 8 really only dealt with things we did know about and only flashed them out a bit. They also didn't add stuff to make us feel more sorry for the main characters. Actually, after 2 episodes of TFATWS I really appreciate the storytelling of Wandavision even more. Not to mention having actual important female characters that also get to interact with each other. This episode was back to the usual male dominated MCU world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 10:54
Actually, after 2 episodes of TFATWS I really appreciate the storytelling of Wandavision even more. Not to mention having actual important female characters that also get to interact with each other. This episode was back to the usual male dominated MCU world.
This is something that's really striking about Wandavision, it has a ton of different characters who get to behave as major agents of the plot. That's not just rare for Marvel - way TOO rare - it's rare generally, and imho it's an underrated factor of why it felt so fresh early on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well. Congrats to Bucky for coming out as bi. And yes, the tiger thing IS weird😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 09:22
this is going to sound stupid but its interesting how marvel is directly catering to its female audience with this kind of blatant pandering. there was so much baiting at the risk of alienating their core dudebro audience just to make the fangirls happy cause they know they will deliver the buzz. if only we could use that voice to get some actual good stories about women superheros. marvel wants to play ball we need to make them accountable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 13:23
this is going to sound stupid but its interesting how marvel is directly catering to its female audience with this kind of blatant pandering. there was so much baiting at the risk of alienating their core dudebro audience just to make the fangirls happy cause they know they will deliver the buzz. if only we could use that voice to get some actual good stories about women superheros. marvel wants to play ball we need to make them accountable.
It’s funny, my entire timeline is women in their mid 20s and they’re OBSESSED with this show and the alleged relationship Bucky and Sam have lol. I don’t watch this show but I think you’re right about the pandering because I’ve seen multiple tweets with thousands of likes all saying some variation of ‘super hero boyfriends😍’ which. I mean unless they confirm this in the show, I don’t really give a shit about or see as progress. Idk I feel like companies know people will zoom in on pictures out of context and do shit like this so they have all these inconsequential moments that really mean nothing in the long term, but garner views.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

I seem to follow different people because I don't see any hype for this show at all. Not even close to the hype Wandavision generated.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 13:43
I seem to follow different people because I don't see any hype for this show at all. Not even close to the hype Wandavision generated.
same, maybe because i dont follow straight people
i dont follow US twitter trend but its not trending worldwide today, for a brief moment John Walker is.

Mando and WandaVision is always trending WW at time of release and through out the day.

i havent watch FAWS yet, but WandaVision generate alot of talk on socmed because all the memeable moments and all those weekly who is mephisto theory lol