Reactions:

Re: Would You Forgive A Cheating Gf?

Post by Guest »

Fuck no.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hahaha never again.

Although Jannefer is good with her words so Pauline probably took her back again after she cheated on her with me and cheated on me with her.

We'll they're both cheaters and liars so they deserve each other.

This is for you Jannefer the Cheater and liar hahaha it even rhymes with your name.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No. Even if I really loved her and wanted to try and forgive, I know deep down I never actually would so I rather just nip it in the bud to save the heartache

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jul 2020, 01:39
Hahaha never again.

Although Jannefer is good with her words so Pauline probably took her back again after she cheated on her with me and cheated on me with her.

We'll they're both cheaters and liars so they deserve each other.

This is for you Jannefer the Cheater and liar hahaha it even rhymes with your name.
Fuckin' Jannefer :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Absolutely not !

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No. I'd leave her ass for Chinese tourists to admire...
https://instagram.com/stories/engineeri ... r0w7cpsm4e

No.....
Reactions:

Post by No..... »

Never, ever. I have 1 rule.. It is clearly stated before hand once we decide to be exclusive... Do not cheat on me. If you find yourself in a "I just have to have that other person NOW" call me, text me and tell me, GIVE ME RESPECT. I won't fight or argue just quietly hangup. It won't matter if you don't go thru with it. You wanted to.

Just keep in mind... Your chit will be on the front porch & the locks changed if you decide you think you will be coming back to your ex_home.

norse
Reactions:

Post by norse »

Y’all are stupid asf

L

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jul 2020, 21:48
After begging for months and buying flowers and gifts, why not
cheap <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Money heals all wounds. Jesus would forgive, too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I would never take a cheater back... Never ever...

But i know someone let's call her Maddie. She ia lesbian and her gf ia a bisexual. Gf cheated on Maddie with a MAN and get pregnant by GF's affair partner. Gf wanted to keep the baby and Maddie forgave her and even willingly raised the baby with her. She even adopted the baby because baby's father wanted nothing to do with the baby.

Honestly i could never forgive a cheater let alone raise a baby of your partner's affair as your own.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 21:33

But i know someone let's call her Maddie. She ia lesbian and her gf ia a bisexual. Gf cheated on Maddie with a MAN and get pregnant by GF's affair partner. Gf wanted to keep the baby and Maddie forgave her and even willingly raised the baby with her. She even adopted the baby because baby's father wanted nothing to do with the baby.

Honestly i could never forgive a cheater let alone raise a baby of your partner's affair as your own.
Perhaps Maddie just wanted to have a child, and there came the unexpected opportunity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Maddie is what the incels would call a beta cuck or as I would call her a dumb bitch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 21:37
Guest wrote:

Perhaps Maddie just wanted to have a child, and there came the unexpected opportunity.
There are alternatives to have a child that doesn't involve cheating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 21:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But the girlfriend already was pregnant, she just used the opportunity. Probably Maddie was really trilled to find out they will have a baby.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maddie is what the incels would call a beta cuck or as I would call her a dumb bitch.
I don't know what kind of reasoning that Maddie made on her own head to forgive her gf and accept the baby. I am not close enough to Maddie to ask more deep about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why using the misogynist language of incels?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 21:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But the girlfriend already was pregnant, she just used the opportunity. Probably Maddie was really trilled to find out they will have a baby.
Yeah maybe but what if the gf cheated again and get pregnant again? Will she raise another affair baby again?
Honestly i think she is a doormat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Yikes. Is Maddie that desperate?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yes unless i saw the evidence

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Depends. If she cheated because she wasn't getting enough intimacy from me then yeah, we can work past that. If it's because her heart isn't in the relationship anymore, I'd probably call it quits.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"Forgive" in the sense of being able to move on and bear her no ill wishes...maybe. But the relationship is over, no exceptions. I would never do that to anyone I was with, and I would rather be single than stay with someone who did it to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 21:56
Depends. If she cheated because she wasn't getting enough intimacy from me then yeah, we can work past that. If it's because her heart isn't in the relationship anymore, I'd probably call it quits.
Choosing to cheat instead of trying to talk it out isn’t worth calling it quits?..

Reactions:

Re:

Post by Guest »

GUEST_USER wrote:
23 Sep 2018, 21:15
My gf and I were together for more than a year, everything was pretty much perfect and we even talked about moving in together, but a month ago she went on a business trip and when she returned I noticed something was wrong. She was sad and loving but in weird way....
Finally I confronted her and she confessed she cheated on me with a colleague and that happened more than once over the trip (they basically had a romantic weekend).

Naturally I broke up with her and cried my eyes out... She has send me mails, letters, called me cryng, and even talked to my parents. I still love her but cant forget the whole thing, the worst part is that the other girl brought up all my insecurities. I always considered myself cute but she gorgeous, has a cool job and is insanely fashionable. Now i'm kinda obsessed with her, keep checking her twitter and stuff (sad i know).

So what do you think???? Can we move on from this thing or is it dead already?? Can a cheater change???

Originally posted on 2014-08-05 23:26:00
It seems to me you don't trust her anymore so there's little room for a relationship. Can a cheater change? It doesn't matter. The real question is: what do you want for your life?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 21:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah maybe but what if the gf cheated again and get pregnant again? Will she raise another affair baby again?
Maybe Maddie really loves babies and would be trilled to have another one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As long as she still loves me and wants to be with me, I would forgive. I have a pretty relaxed attitude towards infidelity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 22:09
As long as she still loves me and wants to be with me, I would forgive. I have a pretty relaxed attitude towards infidelity.
Loves you enough to cheat on you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 22:10
Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 22:09
Loves you enough to cheat on you?
It's completely possible to love someone, and still desire other people.

Zing
Reactions: 123

Post by Zing »

I wouldn’t even forgive a “friend with benefits” for sending another one a good morning text before me..

Benefits cut, friendship shakin in its boots.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Wow Maddie, what are you doing <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I knew a girl with a very similar story to Maddie only she wasn't pathetic, she left the demon. Anyway, this succubus cheated on her with a man, got knocked up from a one night stand, didn't tell her, she had to found out when this bitch started showing and there was no denying that humpty dumpty had fallen pregnant. she was fucking this girl while she was pregnant! a whole ass fetus was getting rocked around...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What if it has already been 10 Yeats of the cheating, they broke up, each one made their life and then they meet again, do you think they could start over? Asking for a friend :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 22:02
Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 21:49
Guest wrote:

Maybe Maddie really loves babies and would be trilled to have another one.
beta cuck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 22:56
What if it has already been 10 Yeats of the cheating, they broke up, each one made their life and then they meet again, do you think they could start over? Asking for a friend :unsure:
I'm just going to pray for you and keep you in my thoughts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Once a cheater always a cheater.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What if they just saw them give their number to another girl who was obviously gay?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 21:54
yes unless i saw the evidence
I prob would

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sure

Dragonfish
Reactions: 40

Post by Dragonfish »

Guest wrote:
If your friend 😏 can still think about/remember the cheating I’d say no. If that’s one of the last memories of said cheater then nah.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'd forgive, but I'd also break up and move on. I know that it would hurt me deeply and only cause further arguments and problems in the relationship, so neither of us would be happy in the end. But that's just me, I know others can be less sensitive to situations like that. If you can forgive and forget then sure, but if you can't, save yourself the torture and leave.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dragonfish wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 23:27
Guest wrote:
If your friend 😏 can still think about/remember the cheating I’d say no. If that’s one of the last memories of said cheater then nah.
If you're having to ask then probably not. Why does she want to get back with her? Because she loves her and forgives her past indiscretions, or because she's familiar and comfortable?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cheating is a choice. If she chose to do it to you once what made you think she won't choose that again the second time around. :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Once the trust is broken, it’s difficult to get it back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 02:45
Guest wrote:
Once the trust is broken, it’s difficult to get it back.
It depends on the situation, reasons and the persons involved. My girlfriend cheated on me during my senior year in high school, so we broke up. Then, I went to college out of state so we didn't keep in touch at all. I moved back home 5 years later and we somehow reconnected. She has grown a lot since high school. We were able to move past it, dated for 3 years and are happily married for 2 years now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I would

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My ex told me that I'm naive, now I understand everything, she cheated on me, how could I not realize it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Never. People who cheat are selfish and those who stay with them have low self esteem. Regardless of circumstance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 22:54
I knew a girl with a very similar story to Maddie only she wasn't pathetic, she left the demon. Anyway, this succubus cheated on her with a man, got knocked up from a one night stand, didn't tell her, she had to found out when this bitch started showing and there was no denying that humpty dumpty had fallen pregnant. she was fucking this girl while she was pregnant! a whole ass fetus was getting rocked around...
LMAO whats exactly her plan? Telling her gf that the baby is hers? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No, Kieu My, we wouldn't :fool:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:

Forget about the 'having wanted a baby/child is worth it' for a sec. Raising, giving proper care all the time, is a slave work. Some parents are blinded by cuteness or meaningfulness that it feels just like other hard work we voluntarily do because of love. But objectively it is a thankless job for most (those with means have hired help; those without essential means often just neglect).

It's exactly what many divorced straight men do. Quickly find another woman to marry or live together as a maid/slave/unpaid worker to raise children. Some stupid younger (often masculine?) lesbians do this with divorced straight women. Free domestic help. This Maddie is like that.