Engfa Waraha and Charlotte Austin - Englot

Reactions:

Re: Engfa Waraha and Charlotte Austin - Englot

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 15:41
Why are some shippers like this ffs. All she did was have a live with some of the mgt23 girls and just look
You brought that here knowing it’s going to start more drama why don’t you @ the account and tell them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Btw is the l chat slow just for me? It takes ages to load, all the other sites i check are fine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 14:22
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 14:05
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 13:54
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 13:42
ig one can say they are both not ready. Dating other people will be best. And I agree with E saying C should date someone else(she said they both should see other people…(my opinion is there are stuck)). It seems y’all don’t get E. She doesn’t want a half ass love or anything. I’m not sure she’s head over heels for C either. Y’all should start really reading this woman. She’s someone who when moves on, she doesn’t look back. C on the other hand i’m not sure she expresses what she feels very well. She’s afraid thats all I see.
They both should move on with other people.

But this is what gets me. They will both not mind fucking. The attraction is there.
Why are they both being possessive?
ffs stop acting as gfs if you don’t want to be in a rs with each other!
:lol:
It is one thing to say you are possessive and another thing to act like it.
they do act like it
they are possessive
You clearly have not been in a relationship. I would describe what they have as you can go your own way, not possessive at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 15:10
Pang has to be englot shippers fairy god mother
So cool. When are they going to Japan?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ig one can say they are both not ready. Dating other people will be best. And I agree with E saying C should date someone else(she said they both should see other people…(my opinion is there are stuck)). It seems y’all don’t get E. She doesn’t want a half ass love or anything. I’m not sure she’s head over heels for C either. Y’all should start really reading this woman. She’s someone who when moves on, she doesn’t look back. C on the other hand i’m not sure she expresses what she feels very well. She’s afraid thats all I see.

But this is what gets me. They will both not mind fucking. The attraction is there.
they do act like it
they are possessive
You clearly have not been in a relationship. I would describe what they have as you can go your own way, not possessive at all.
:rofl: :rofl: You are clearly here just to troll. I can argue anything but them not being posessive and sulking? :rofl: Not just shippers minds, there's video evidence

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Engfa has really grown fond of Nudee

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 15:48
Guest wrote:
Why are some shippers like this ffs. All she did was have a live with some of the mgt23 girls and just look
You brought that here knowing it’s going to start more drama why don’t you @ the account and tell them.
I see brazilians and I know it's stupidity. Wish they never discovered them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let’s blame the Brazilians for E and C not spending time together outside of work commitments. Nor texting each other.

:eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:34
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 15:48
Guest wrote:
I see brazilians and I know it's stupidity. Wish they never discovered them
Yeah I refuse to believe they’re adults because it’s ridiculous and then having the audacity to tag Char, this is the reason they can’t be themselves around other people Engfa around women or Char around men because of the drama that it starts they need to stop putting they’re own insecurities on them and leave them alone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:46
Let’s blame the Brazilians for E and C not spending time together outside of work commitments. Nor texting each other.

you didn’t even read the tweet. I get that you’re upset over them not talking outside of work but people can still ship them If they choose to, it’s okay we all can decide what to do

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 15:37
Why are some shippers like this ffs. All she did was have a love with some of the mgt23 girls and just look
One of the worst things that happened to this ship is the Latin Americans discovering it istg especially recently, I see so many childish tweets from them on my tl even if I'm not following them ugh

(ps: not racist I'm from Argentina)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:34
Engfa has really grown fond of Nudee
I honestly think at this point Engfa has a more enjoyable time with Nudee even Chompu then with Charlotte. I think the ship is interesting because it was with two people who don't necessarily match up. They are in one and so they are alway together for work, the ship at times seems stressful on them. If you look to see who they rather hang out with outside of work, its with other people and not together. I think with Nudee or Chompu it's easier and more relaxed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

ffs stop no one is blaming anyone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just watched ZubZone's translation and wow, very interesting live.

In all honesty, I believe they are just terrified. I think that they love each other so madly that they are fkn scared of interacting with each other, even in private. This may seem contradictory but, given their circumstances, it is not. Meaningful, open-hearted conversations can lead to a lot more than that (we all know how this goes), and they seem to be SO afraid of losing each other because of not being able to successfully date while being in the spotlight.

I also think that, although Charlotte has been openly receptive to Engfa for a few months now, the last definitive step must come from Engfa. Remember the Likay back in February? Charlotte asked "what am I to you?", Engfa responded "what do you want to be to me?", and C gave her the widest smile and yet was absolutely uncapable of responding until E said "my wife" and C nodded like a fool in love. See this dynamic? I think that was them right there and it still is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

PMVariety also dropped translation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:00
Guest wrote:
Why are some shippers like this ffs. All she did was have a love with some of the mgt23 girls and just look
One of the worst things that happened to this ship is the Latin Americans discovering it istg especially recently, I see so many childish tweets from them on my tl even if I'm not following them ugh

X1000
No offense but I agree and I notice they tag them a lot, even crazy die-hard Thai fans don't use tags this much

Reactions:

Post by guest »

hi guys am just arrived in this ship and feel overwhelmed and confused by all the content may i ask if there is a timetable i can look at like when the no chance happened when they stopped talking when the singapore drama occurred etc thx

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HYPOTHETICAL THEORY. No trolls. Do not enter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:22
hi guys am just arrived in this ship and feel overwhelmed and confused by all the content may i ask if there is a timetable i can look at like when the no chance happened when they stopped talking when the singapore drama occurred etc thx
What do you mean timetable? You have turtle, zubzone and pm variety.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:29
All of that would be cool if they didn't say their best time was in US without cctv. Not to mention they barely share anything outside of work. Like P'Sun said in that live, I like to share your moments (pics of them) because they are genuine but if people think it's fanservice I won't do that anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X1000 Just today I saw few tweets in which they insert their fanfics with different girls and then get upset. Because of their own fanfic,meanwhile shipping englot. It's not shipping but craving drama because they are bored. Things will only get worse when show becomes free

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X1000 Just today I saw few tweets in which they insert their fanfics with different girls and then get upset. Because of their own fanfic,meanwhile shipping englot. It's not shipping but craving drama because they are bored. Things will only get worse when show becomes free
lol if you think all of them not watch sml yet?it's all in youtube,telegram and even tiktok for free,lesbian or queer people will find a way to watch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:40
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:29
All of that would be cool if they didn't say their best time was in US without cctv. Not to mention they barely share anything outside of work. Like P'Sun said in that live, I like to share your moments (pics of them) because they are genuine but if people think it's fanservice I won't do that anymore.
accept it all of them do fan service ij showbiz and even charlotte confused to herself if she really liked engfa like fans think she is?come on now there is time when they do fan service and there is some it's just themself,dont think too far with shipping and let it be flow natural because too much eyes and gossip will not do good for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

they do act like it
they are possessive
idiot
You think your experiences should be the same as everyone’s?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

you didn’t even read the tweet. I get that you’re upset over them not talking outside of work but people can still ship them If they choose to, it’s okay we all can decide what to do
:fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are we... are we going to see them kiss, AGAIN!?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Many people here understand what they want to understand. How are they not going to talk privately? Char It refers to the fact that they prefer to communicate in person and do not like to be chatting. Because they only have these kinds of talks when they are together and alone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:12
Many people here understand what they want to understand. How are they not going to talk privately? Char It refers to the fact that they prefer to communicate in person and do not like to be chatting. Because they only have these kinds of talks when they are together and alone.
Ikr? I'm watching Nikki's live and it's funny how no mentioned what C actually said. IN CHAT. They only took rarely and forgot rest of the sentence for their trolling purposes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:27
Guest wrote:
Ikr? I'm watching Nikki's live and it's funny how no mentioned what C actually said. IN CHAT. They only took rarely and forgot rest of the sentence for their trolling purposes
because you want to see what you want to see and you rather avoid listening to what she actually said

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That's the reason why they troll. Pick a few words create some shit and ,lack of' knowledge. They say the same shit. As its the same pattern when they appear on here. Dumb.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
After watching the PM Variety and Zubzone translations, how did they come to conclusion that they were not hanging out outside of work when the context of what Char said was about having deep conversations? They have hang out several times with P'Daad and P'Sun outside of work, just 2 days ago there was that red hair/heard char's voice in Engfa's story but that went unsolved, what about Tha Chang, is that not hanging out? Not to mention Char is more of a call instead of text girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
agree!
because why are you having deep conversations with each other then?
like some people here are saying they are just workmates and don’t hang out.( they see each other all the time. They use most of their free times to form bonds with others too. Its boring if you’re always working together because what exactly are u going to talk about after working all day together?you basically know whatever happened with the other person)
I’m sorry but why would anyone discuss their future and have personal conversations they don’t have with anyone with a JUST a workmate?
They are taking their time because they know what they feel. Its strong. They moment they ignite it, its over for us bitches

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 19:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
After watching the PM Variety and Zubzone translations, how did they come to conclusion that they were not hanging out outside of work when the context of what Char said was about having deep conversations? They have hang out several times with P'Daad and P'Sun outside of work, just 2 days ago there was that red hair/heard char's voice in Engfa's story but that went unsolved, what about Tha Chang, is that not hanging out? Not to mention Char is more of a call instead of text girl.
ig to some E and C hanging out with other people doesn’t count.
yeah they don’t hang out but like to sleep on the same bed and sack anyone in the room.
kissing cheeks, grinding each other, being clingy, cuddling to sleep and worry the next morning if they did something inappropriate. Its laughable
why would C even admit that they talk/chat if they want to be private? of course she’ll say rarely.
for a year they kept saying they were sisters and didn’t really talk/text. little did we know they were trying to date low key.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sometimes it feels like this fandom's collective memory just resets every day at midnight :rofl: Like wasn't it just few weeks ago char was complaining about not spending enough time together alone? Just coworkers or not they seem close enough that they trust and care for each other. In the long run that's what matters, they do what works for them and do what keeps the relationship stable

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:27
Sometimes it feels like this fandom's collective memory just resets every day at midnight :rofl: Like wasn't it just few weeks ago char was complaining about not spending enough time together alone? Just coworkers or not they seem close enough that they trust and care for each other. In the long run that's what matters, they do what works for them and do what keeps the relationship stable
You must be trolling. Because at this point no one can be this delusional.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She complained but you don't know if it's because everything just seems insufficient to her. We definitely don't know anything about her private life.
I remind you that people thought that something had happened between them in the USA and they weren't as good as in Los Angeles and now we know that every night they talked about everything. Q Possibly all the commotion that was formed on social networks made them change to a more distant attitude with the cameras recording and in privacy they continued as always

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:03
Guest wrote:
She complained but you don't know if it's because everything just seems insufficient to her. We definitely don't know anything about her private life.
I remind you that people thought that something had happened between them in the USA and they weren't as good as in Los Angeles and now we know that every night they talked about everything. Q Possibly all the commotion that was formed on social networks made them change to a more distant attitude with the cameras recording and in privacy they continued as always
So privacy and social networks are the reason why these two don’t see each other minus a working relationship? Oh okay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:42
Guest wrote:
how is what that anon said trolling?
atp you’re just throwing the word around

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So privacy and social networks are the reason why these two don’t see each other minus a working relationship? Oh okay.
Of course they see each other but they won't tell you 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So you’re going to be going out and hanging out with your EX(or someone u tried dating but didn’t work foe whatsoever reason)?
to contradict myself again(because these people will never tell us exactly what they do/have) they hangout together w/ the others!
anon genuinely asking why tf are u cuddling an ex to sleep?kissing cheeks etc and all that? having deep convos? but you think they aren’t close??
If they aren’t close or don’t have rs outside work, why did E invite her to her sister’s birthday?
It was P’Daad’s birthday if her sister didn’t have a good rs with C, then why did she invite her? who told you they don’t see eachother privately? If they are being private, then why will they say it?
will that not be them just giving away their privacy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There is a gang of idiots here throwing the word around when someone wakes them up from their delusions

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah OP clearly wasn't trolling

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So you’re going to be going out and hanging out with your EX(or someone u tried dating but didn’t work foe whatsoever reason)?
to contradict myself again(because these people will never tell us exactly what they do/have) they hangout together w/ the others!
anon genuinely asking why tf are u cuddling an ex to sleep?kissing cheeks etc and all that? having deep convos? but you think they aren’t close??
If they aren’t close or don’t have rs outside work, why did E invite her to her sister’s birthday?
It was P’Daad’s birthday if her sister didn’t have a good rs with C, then why did she invite her? who told you they don’t see eachother privately? If they are being private, then why will they say it?
You really think they're cuddling to sleep? They were very clear that they weren't sharing a bed in the USA and then they even moved rooms.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:31
:rofl:

what ticket can't be sold?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You really think they're cuddling to sleep? They were very clear that they weren't sharing a bed in the USA and then they even moved rooms.
In the pride they confirmed that they slept in the same bed. So yeah, they snuggled for sure 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
From which trolling hat did you pull this out? Spreading lies non stop

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
what??? 😂😂😂
are you fr? you are those people who don’t listen to them or you’re clearly new here. They’ve said they do on several occasions/people around them literally been spilling on them. In chaing mai when C got drunk and was being handsy with E.
I wasn’t even talking about the US and YES they did share a bed in Las Vegas(also as if they are going to tell u they bang 😂)..you should watch videos and stop listening to trolls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Of course they see each other but they won't tell you 🤣

Lmao. They just insist on lying right. To protect their relationship from the Brazilians/ Thai fans, and social networks. Charlotte she just stop blatantly lying at this point. Lmao. This thread is one of a kind.