This Thread Is A Chat Room: It's Unhijackable V2

Reactions:

Re: This Thread Is A Chat Room: It's Unhijackable V2

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 05:46
This November has been wild for me in terms of online interactions. Asked twice if I were autistic. :rofl: Laaawd..
We can tell.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 09:04
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 05:46
This November has been wild for me in terms of online interactions. Asked twice if I were autistic. :rofl: Laaawd..
We can tell.
You mad, why?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 08:23
Why are women so bitchy to women?
Google is your friend.

Susan So Random
Reactions:

Post by Susan So Random »

Bathroom air freshener

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 02:43
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 01:48
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 01:28
Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2022, 22:26
Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2022, 21:37
Are there lots of busy threads in the members area?

The numbers on the front page just do not stack up to the movement on the threads?

Unless hundreds of people just lurk
:icu:

Place feels really dead these days but numbers on front page rarely change :hmmm:
I used to comment more but there's too many trolls and toxicity all around. Now I'm mostly lurking for news on a couple threads.
L Chat has a pretty good collection of keywords related to lesbian, gay, bisexual, etc. so when anyone types up a celebrity's name on Google and those keywords, L Chat comes up consistently on the first page of Google. It’s highly likely anyone interested, about a thousand a day, in these niche topics/gossips will click on and lurk. Now they even included transexuals and bunch of KPop garbage, attracting more traffic/weirdos.

When I first discovered this site (curse that day, BTW), I thought only members could reply.
DA Most people post only in certain threads. Some threads are always in the first page.
Most posters post on certain threads, yes, and they are those threads which attract the most posters. OP noticed the thousands of users, which mostly seems to be just lurkers. And yes, only some threads go to the first page, some land on the second page.
When you google certain athletes with the word gay this forum is the first thing that comes up. For example Iga Swiatek. There are countless football threads here. If people google these women with the word gay this place probably comes up in the first place since most of them are not really famous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

me after seeing candid holiday photos of myself

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 01:06
Just make sure your coochie doesn't get burned! :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 03:46
The Australian I already swiped left on this dating app twice in the past before I deleted my account has resurfaced and messaged me again and is now in my country. 🤯 I... maybe it's a sign I shoukd give it a chance. We're both INTJs and that's red flag for me but...
Update: Video chat and texts made it clear to me what my gut already told me before: Kind of a psycho.

The red flags piled up even more. Trusting my gut next time, and use common sense instead of whim.

One of red flags is a 'No'.

Susan So Random
Reactions:

Girlfriend in a Coma

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 02:53
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:25
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 02:53
Guest wrote:
You go get it, Girl!!! :shehumper:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What does "ltwss" refer to? I'd like to check out that thread.

ami lol
Reactions:

Post by ami lol »

my manager is a super duper bitch today, i am calling her a bitch because she is finding fault in everyone when she is actually in the wrong. and will not admit it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vampire by birth and heritage, correct. I wouldn't say I'm ESL, not since the age of 6. Now it's merely the primary tongue on the day to day and one of four languages in the arsenal. IWTSS is where you'll know me from, that's right, many a monumental chat was had on there over the years. That and the chatroom thread of course. I'm glad to see some alignment on direction once more, hopefully your family won't stray off path too far this time. We certainly have had some successful dealings in the past. Parent making significant financial sacrifices to enable an expensive education certainly contributes to the risto aura I'm sure. Best world for all, indeed, no compro. Lit Thames.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lawd sometimes I feel like I’m just this great bottomless hole of thirst? But not for people irl, for a ship. I hyper fixate on one at a time and I’m merciless, can’t be full, can never know enough til I move to the next one.

In a strange way it keeps me totally sane and functioning in real life. I got my shit so on lock. Own a house, great car, got a good relationship, dog, career, social group. No one suspects I’m this maelstrom of ship thirst. No one knows…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 19:15
Lawd sometimes I feel like I’m just this great bottomless hole of thirst? But not for people irl, for a ship. I hyper fixate on one at a time and I’m merciless, can’t be full, can never know enough til I move to the next one.

In a strange way it keeps me totally sane and functioning in real life. I got my shit so on lock. Own a house, great car, got a good relationship, dog, career, social group. No one suspects I’m this maelstrom of ship thirst. No one knows…
Girl, you are not alone with all that on here. There are others like you, and others who wanna be like you, that have the same shipping thirst. For better or for worse. :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 06:30
Me too :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 20:03
Guest wrote:
Do either of you have someone to go home to take care of your [ahem]? There is always the Hitachi Magic Wand BOG (Battery Operated Girlfriend).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 20:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Do either of you have someone to go home to take care of your [ahem]? There is always the Hitachi Magic Wand BOG (Battery Operated Girlfriend).
I can't get off unless I'm with an actual woman. It's like my cootie don't work unless it's next to a woman. I'm the type that gets horny through just one kiss. I'm weird

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 09:10
Aww just opted to ask forever.
:alright:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 19:30
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 19:15

Girl, you are not alone with all that on here. There are others like you, and others who wanna be like you, that have the same shipping thirst. For better or for worse. :hug:
SA damn girl thanks, that’s a lovely response. It does make me feel better knowing there are similar people out there. Our own little corner of the world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 16:32
Vampire by birth and heritage, correct. I wouldn't say I'm ESL, not since the age of 6. Now it's merely the primary tongue on the day to day and one of four languages in the arsenal. IWTSS is where you'll know me from, that's right, many a monumental chat was had on there over the years. That and the chatroom thread of course. I'm glad to see some alignment on direction once more, hopefully your family won't stray off path too far this time. We certainly have had some successful dealings in the past. Parent making significant financial sacrifices to enable an expensive education certainly contributes to the risto aura I'm sure. Best world for all, indeed, no compro. Lit Thames.
:lol:
My, my. Who is this adorable imposter who spoke on my behalf while I was asleep, in the dead of the night, here in the Far East, neighbor of the Orient?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Like a bunch of Gen Z's invading that old set.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:45
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 16:32
:lol:
My, my. Who is this adorable imposter who spoke on my behalf while I was asleep, in the dead of the night, here in the Far East, neighbor of the Orient?
Me? A friend to all on the Global Stage, all in communication.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

im like one bad day away from driving through my neighbors living room

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wanna go on adderall badly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 06:13
What's going on with the Adderall? Are you currently under the care of a psychiatrist? :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:00
Guest wrote:
Replying to me forever, obsessed bitch. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

am i lame for not taking the opportunity to smoke weed for the first time when everybody else was doing it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 16:46
am i lame for not taking the opportunity to smoke weed for the first time when everybody else was doing it
That depends on the condition of circumstances surrounding you and what was happening at that moment. "Context" is everything when assessing an ethical decision...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 08:15
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 06:13
What's going on with the Adderall? Are you currently under the care of a psychiatrist? :heart:
There’s a shortage of it right now. I saw a psychiatric nurse last month. Honestly didn’t really like him. He seemed indifferent & skeptical. He put me on Strattera which did absolutely fuck all except make me super tired. Was supposed to do a follow up with him but I canceled because I forgot I had work.

Navigating my life, work & responsibilities with severe adhd & no treatment has been beating my ass. I know I need to do something about it but I’ve been putting it off for weeks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 16:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Still mad about your unanswered dumb question, I see. :lol:

Ok, keep it up then. 👍

Susan So Random
Reactions:

Whichever console you play
No matter how many hours a day
I
could
win
at
any
game

Whether your a boy or a girl
Or a super computer

It's often said
I should get some girly hobbies instead
But that thought fills me with dread
I'm not into sewing, baking, dress-making
Not eating, bitching, submitting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There's a reoccurring thought that I might have imagined some individuals dead, and then a couple of years later someone dies and I start asking myself if it's them that I imagined dying... because maybe. Sometimes, when a thought of the death of someone, who's still alive, crosses my mind I fight it off, like I tell my mind to stop. So, I have this weird death guilt.

It's like only been connecting with those who medicate. Dun like that nemore. I'd like healthy ones.

I'll watch "Wednesday" on Netflix now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i see we're back from the woods, what happened? hack attack? or just technical break?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i've been staying up all night just to talk to her :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 17:30
She's that inconsiderate of your time and well being, or there's masochism involved?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 09:08
...retrograde Mars in Gemini. That can only mean revisiting violent communications.
What just happened. 🙃

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 22:13
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 20:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I can't get off unless I'm with an actual woman. It's like my cootie don't work unless it's next to a woman. I'm the type that gets horny through just one kiss. I'm weird
DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

School of Life has soothing balms for almost anything. The voice overs are so calm. Great work.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wish I have this freedom. I don't wanna die in my mom's basement.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 23:23
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 16:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Still mad about your unanswered dumb question, I see. :lol:

Ok, keep it up then. 👍
You answer me on command every time like a dog. That's why you're both bitches. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Got that Solitude song by m83 in my head on loop today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 07:02
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 17:30
She's that inconsiderate of your time and well being, or there's masochism involved?
neither. i'm making up excuses to talk to her :dramaqueen: