Post by Guest »

lol

Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 21:22
lol
Such a feminine looking lady, and definitely someone who looks mentally stable enough to be trusted with sensitive information.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
lol
ugh army is so TRanSpHoBiC

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 14:02
Does anyone have a link to a quality source showing the evolution of the acronym LGBT? I didn't even know that the B had been added late. I would like to know its origins and its evolution.
What I know is that the homosexual "community" as a whole used to be known as, and called, the Gay Community. Although female homosexuals were ½ of the "community", lesbians were taken for granted and were an afterthought.

Then in the early 1980s (I think it began in 1981), lesbians had enough of being expected to roll up their sleeves and fight side-by-side with gay men for civil rights, while their presence and contributions continued to be ignored. At that time, gay men were the directors, leaders, and public faces of almost all "community" organizations -- but when lesbians began to push back, walk out, and boycott, they were forced to add the "L" to organization names. The Gay Community Center became the Gay and Lesbian Community Center, etc.

Then the HIV/AIDS epidemic began to decimate the gay male community, and lesbians supported gay men in the struggle against the disease. Lesbians joined gay men in marches, protest movements, vigils.

I don't know when organization names changed to having the word Lesbian before the word Gay (from GL to LG), but by the end of the 1980s -- and when HIV/AIDS was still at its peak -- it was common for many to be known as the "Lesbian and Gay ___(xyz)___".

Bisexual men were victims of HIV/AIDS, too, and the "B" began to appear in names around 1990.

The "T" began to appear here and there around 2000 -- then suddenly, like an avalanche, Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual organizations started using LGBT around 2010.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 07:45
Guest wrote:
Does anyone have a link to a quality source showing the evolution of the acronym LGBT? I didn't even know that the B had been added late. I would like to know its origins and its evolution.
What I know is that the homosexual "community" as a whole used to be known as, and called, the Gay Community. Although female homosexuals were ½ of the "community", lesbians were taken for granted and were an afterthought.

Then in the early 1980s (I think it began in 1981), lesbians had enough of being expected to roll up their sleeves and fight side-by-side with gay men for civil rights, while their presence and contributions continued to be ignored. At that time, gay men were the directors, leaders, and public faces of almost all "community" organizations -- but when lesbians began to push back, walk out, and boycott, they were forced to add the "L" to organization names. The Gay Community Center became the Gay and Lesbian Community Center, etc.

Then the HIV/AIDS epidemic began to decimate the gay male community, and lesbians supported gay men in the struggle against the disease. Lesbians joined gay men in marches, protest movements, vigils.

I don't know when organization names changed to having the word Lesbian before the word Gay (from GL to LG), but by the end of the 1980s -- and when HIV/AIDS was still at its peak -- it was common for many to be known as the "Lesbian and Gay ___(xyz)___".

Bisexual men were victims of HIV/AIDS, too, and the "B" began to appear in names around 1990.

The "T" began to appear here and there around 2000 -- then suddenly, like an avalanche, Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual organizations started using LGBT around 2010.
Interesting thanks!!! Too bad the add the T later.. :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We weren't even referred to as a "community" until gays became convenient for politicians (Obama) and they started to see us as a voting block, and then the "lesbian and gay community" was created. We were just lesbians and gays. The "community" was the "scene", and not everyone was on the scene. Bisexuals were included in that because bisexuals had sex and relationships with their own sex and were on the lesbian/gay scene, regardless of individual interactions. The idea that there has to be some official community with a specific membership is ridiculous. Activists and "organisers" perhaps also tried to create terms to promote their organisations (i.e. themselves) but that didn't have much to do with the average gay. Even then, though, these terms didn't have the tyrannical power they have today.

Stupid acronyms such as "LGBTQ" are the product of the hashtag social media era, i.e. the late 2000s/early 2010s, which is also when I would date the creation of the "community" as a forced collectivisation we are pressganged into belonging to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 08:05
Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 07:45
Guest wrote:

Interesting thanks!!! Too bad the add the T later.. :'(
x2 Thanks to the anon for the history info. I think L came before G simply because it's easier to pronouns LGB than GLB.
And what was added, can be cut off again. The more letters they try to add, the more chances that separate groups in the alphabet soup will secede.
The first step is to stop using LGBT at all. Only lesbian or LGB. Sexuality should be separated from this crazy "gender identity" once and for all. Even if T wasn't that bad, it never made real sense anyway to bundle them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't remember a past time when we referred to ourselves as even LGB. Reducing us to an acronym was part of the trans colonisation strategy. Personally, I describe myself as a lesbian, not as "a member of the LGBT community". Similarly, I would never describe myself simply as LGB, because I'm not a gay man or bisexual and I also prefer to use full words. I'm not ashamed to be a lesbian, so I don't have to hide my sexuality in an acronym. LGB is convenient when you have limited characters; otherwise, I prefer full words.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
lol
Stunning AND brave :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 08:32
We weren't even referred to as a "community" until gays became convenient for politicians (Obama) and they started to see us as a voting block, and then the "lesbian and gay community" was created. We were just lesbians and gays. The "community" was the "scene", and not everyone was on the scene. Bisexuals were included in that because bisexuals had sex and relationships with their own sex and were on the lesbian/gay scene, regardless of individual interactions. The idea that there has to be some official community with a specific membership is ridiculous. Activists and "organisers" perhaps also tried to create terms to promote their organisations (i.e. themselves) but that didn't have much to do with the average gay. Even then, though, these terms didn't have the tyrannical power they have today.

Stupid acronyms such as "LGBTQ" are the product of the hashtag social media era, i.e. the late 2000s/early 2010s, which is also when I would date the creation of the "community" as a forced collectivisation we are pressganged into belonging to.
Oh, please shut your ignorant little girl mouth! Stop the yapping and clicking, and make an effort to research lesbian and gay history.
If you did, you will find that lesbian and gay media (newspapers, magazines, newsletters) were using the terms gay community, lesbian community, lesbian and gay community 40 years ago.

In California, the Gay Community Center in Los Angeles became the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Community Center. New York City had the Lesbian & Gay Community Services Center of New York. Nevada had the Gay and Lesbian Community Center of Southern Nevada in Las Vegas. Ohio had the Lesbian/Gay Community Service Center of Greater Cleveland. Pennsylvania had the Gay Community Center of Philadelphia. The list goes on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 08:56
Guest wrote:
lol
x2
We definitely need more brave and lovely ladies like this one, or our swimmer Thomas or that gorgeous teacher with prostetic boobs.
They incredibly help us by showing public how wonderful members of trans community are.
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 09:32
Guest wrote:

Oh, please shut your ignorant little girl mouth! Stop the yapping and clicking, and make an effort to research lesbian and gay history.
If you did, you will find that lesbian and gay media (newspapers, magazines, newsletters) were using the terms gay community, lesbian community, lesbian and gay community 40 years ago.

In California, the Gay Community Center in Los Angeles became the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Community Center. New York City had the Lesbian & Gay Community Services Center of New York. Nevada had the Gay and Lesbian Community Center of Southern Nevada in Las Vegas. Ohio had the Lesbian/Gay Community Service Center of Greater Cleveland. Pennsylvania had the Gay Community Center of Philadelphia. The list goes on.
Just want to 2nd the bold part. The ignorance in this thread about the USA is simply astonishing. What jackass thinks we were not recognized as a community or voting block until Obama? It is frustrating to see all this propaganda. Go check info on 1992 election, just as an example. Go educate yourself on why the police cracked down on gay/lesbian bars way back in the 60s/70s. Really, how stupid are all of you?

Trans were always there too, just not a large 'visible' part of the community politically. EVERYTHING you spew against trans is exactly what was spewed against lesbians in the past. We were all pedophiles and mentally ill. We wanted to wipe out straights, and therefore, the human race. It is unnatural. It was all just as dumb as all of you are now about trans. If there are any lesbians left in this thread, please, get educated, and stop being brainwashed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
lol
I'm so glad that I wasn't holding my cup of coffee when I first saw this. I burst out laughing. What a ridiculous farce. Who the hell can be in the same room with this guy and keep a straight face when you look at him?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
lol
who is he? :heart: what's his name?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They were literally "community centres", i.e. buildings for people to go to for mostly social purposes, and mostly in the US. They were named this not after the "lesbian and gay community" but after the building type of the "community centre".
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_centre

In the UK, we had the London Lesbian and Gay Centre
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_ ... Gay_Centre

Today we have something called the London LGBTQ+ Community Centre
https://londonlgbtqcentre.org/

Let's also not forget that most lesbian and gay people never even used these community centres.

Aside from buildings, you will not find this obsession with a "community" until the recent mad explosion of identity politics, aided by social media.

Look at anything lesbian-/gay-related (aside from some buildings) from before circa the 2010s and you will not find this obsession with a "community". It's been aided by the recent mad explosion of identity politics, aided by social media.

I'd be happy for more examples of the consistent and dominant use (i.e. not the occasional isolated incidents) of the term "lesbian and gay community" from 40 years ago.

For what it's worth, I'm pretty old.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 10:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just want to 2nd the bold part. The ignorance in this thread about the USA is simply astonishing. What jackass thinks we were not recognized as a community or voting block until Obama? It is frustrating to see all this propaganda. Go check info on 1992 election, just as an example. Go educate yourself on why the police cracked down on gay/lesbian bars way back in the 60s/70s. Really, how stupid are all of you?

Trans were always there too, just not a large 'visible' part of the community politically. EVERYTHING you spew against trans is exactly what was spewed against lesbians in the past. We were all pedophiles and mentally ill. We wanted to wipe out straights, and therefore, the human race. It is unnatural. It was all just as dumb as all of you are now about trans. If there are any lesbians left in this thread, please, get educated, and stop being brainwashed.
OP. As I said, the move towards this concept of lesbian and gay people being referred to in public discourse as a "community" and not as lesbian and gay individuals is totally tied to the gradual colonisation of gay people by the trans and our being forced into a "community" with them. This anon is a perfect example of a TRA who is trying to force lesbians into accepting transwomen as part of our community.

The police were not cracking down on gay bars in the 60s/70s because they were frequented by "members of the lesbian and gay community" or "members of the LGBT community" (for what it's worth, gay men went to gay bars and lesbians went to lesbian bars, not "lesbian and gay community bars").

On the 1992 US presidential election, if the term "gay community" was used, it's because, as I said, politicians like to use it, partly because it reduces the embarrassing element of us being individuals attracted to our own sex, which saying "gay" or "lesbian" are more reminiscent of. But, as lesbians and gays were deprived of quite a lot of civil rights in the US then, I'd be surprised if the discourse used then was primarily that of "community". There was a lot more going on with gay rights then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LMAO CLOWN WORLD

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Generally I tend not to gaf what people do to their bodies as long as they stay away from me, but one thing (one of the many things actually, but this is just a specific post) that baffles me about these people is they claim they are women, that they should be seen as women and referred to as women etc, and yet...they make very little effort to look like women?

You see all these freaks on Twitter etc with she/her amab #transwomenarewomen in the bio and then their profile picture is some dude with long hair, make up and a beard. Like. You can call yourself a woman till you are blue in the face but you go out into the street and not one random person is going to look at you and think "yeah that's a woman!"

(Unfortunately there's also the other end of the spectrum where these men go all out to try and look like women with fake boobs, fake three inch nails, horrendous caked on make up, dodgy wigs etc and end up looking like a cartoon version of a porn star, but that's a rant for another post lol.)

I don't know (and don't care) how much surgery costs but surely if they could afford it they would chop their d*'s off? D*ck = men, and if they claim they're women then why keep their d? Shouldn't it cause dysphoria or whatever they call it? Instead they keep them, claim they're women and lesbians, and then get all butthurt and take to Twitter to post threads when they discover the vast majority of real lesbians won't go near them.

Mental illness, truly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

TRA blue tick accounts tried to hijack this poll and they're still losing :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
lol
Why are there so many military men who are AGP? Lots of 4chan teen boys who are equally as obsessed with military stuff as they are with being transwomen too.

LinnaE
Reactions:

Post by LinnaE »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 15:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
lol
Why are there so many military men who are AGP? Lots of 4chan teen boys who are equally as obsessed with military stuff as they are with being transwomen too.
da. Is it because the military in the USA will pay for their gender reassignment? I think some of them are too obsessed with going into transhumanism. I've seen people discuss that the end goal of all this "trans health care" could be transhumanism bullshit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 15:03

over 50k votes wow :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:blinkwide:
Get chill, maybe? Newsflash - world doesn't revolve around USA, so we don't have to know every single detail about your country. Though usually "it shoved in our faces anyway" as our Magdalen used to say.

You have no idea how many stupid things I read about my country there on Lchat and yet I was not throwing tantrums and simply corrected people if I had to. So, grow up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 11:51
LMAO CLOWN WORLD
x2
Absolutely ridiculous. That's where charity money goes to? Especially since so many actual women struggle with menopause and we really need more medical advances in this area.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 16:42
Guest wrote:

It's almost amusing that the only "counter argument" they offer is "well no trans person wants to sleep with you either". And it's not even like it's mentioned once, they keep repeating it over and over again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I found this exchange interesting in the responses

Some man: To some extent, it's absurd we're expected to discuss this. Almost every element of sex - look, smell, taste, feel, how you tell your partner's getting excited - is tied to biological sex. You can imitate some of this, but people aren't attracted to "internal identities."

Some woman, in response to the man: " I am bisexual, I am attracted to people across all of the gender spectrum, it makes no difference to me. I generally tend to be attracted to a person more based on their personality. Also no one expects you to discuss this except transphobes"

And anyway, I wanted to say that I sometimes wonder if the pill is affecting women's sexualities. So many women are put on the pill since they're teenagers, and the pill tends to be a combo of synthetic progesterone and synthetic estrogen. The only time we have estrogen and progesterone at the same time is when we're pregnant, so women are spending years tricking their bodies into thinking that they're pregnant. Hormones are so powerful, that I wonder if it's affecting some women's sexual orientation, maybe flat-lining their natural libido so then attraction becomes this intellectual exercise of some kind, hence the increase of "asexuals", "demisexuals", "queers", etc? I don't know, maybe it's nonsense, but I do wonder.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 17:42
Guest wrote:

Some man: To some extent, it's absurd we're expected to discuss this. Almost every element of sex - look, smell, taste, feel, how you tell your partner's getting excited - is tied to biological sex. You can imitate some of this, but people aren't attracted to "internal identities."

Some woman, in response to the man: " I am bisexual, I am attracted to people across all of the gender spectrum, it makes no difference to me. I generally tend to be attracted to a person more based on their personality. Also no one expects you to discuss this except transphobes"

And anyway, I wanted to say that I sometimes wonder if the pill is affecting women's sexualities. So many women are put on the pill since they're teenagers, and the pill tends to be a combo of synthetic progesterone and synthetic estrogen. The only time we have estrogen and progesterone at the same time is when we're pregnant, so women are spending years tricking their bodies into thinking that they're pregnant. Hormones are so powerful, that I wonder if it's affecting some women's sexual orientation, maybe flat-lining their natural libido so then attraction becomes this intellectual exercise of some kind, hence the increase of "asexuals", "demisexuals", "queers", etc? I don't know, maybe it's nonsense, but I do wonder.
*qmta Some clarification on the bolded: I know we have progesterone/estrogen combo during the lutheal phase/post ovulation, whether we're pregnant or not, but the body basically assumes that you're pregnant those two weeks until it realizes that you're not, then the hormones drop and you get your period. Progesterone is the pregnancy hormone.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 17:54
guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 15:00
Can someone do me a favor? I am looking for a list where the harmful effects of testosterone on the female body are listed.
There's a quite extensive write-up provided here -
https://4thwavenow.com/2018/06/18/testo ... g-effects/
Thank you verv much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I've been on the pill for years ( because of horrible period pains) and I have noticed some physical changes: my boobs grew, lost a lot of weight, less acne, body hair takes longer to grow after shaving. But my attraction to women remains unchanged. I was scared of taking the pill and my libido dropping but nope, still as horny for women as ever 😬. And no thoughts of men ofc. People who say their attraction changed are delusional or have always been bi. Also, men who consume too much hormones ridden food can grow man boobs but their sexuality doesn't change. That's something my endocrinologist said.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I was actually reading about demisexuality recently as a friend I have (a sane friend, not a gender virus friend) said she was a demi lesbian. So I decided to look it up.

Anyways, basically it just means you can't get wet or orgasm for someone until you have an emotional connection with them (in other words, you literally are incapable of having sex until you get to know them). Physical attraction/looks still matter, of course, you just need that in addition to emotional connection. (To me this makes sense, like someone feeling too distrustful of a stranger to get wet even if they find em super hot). (Also yes, I dislike the need people have for microidentities, but w/e in this case).

But when I went on reddit to read more about this demisexual topic, it was that same 'physical attractiveness doesn't matter, only personality/soul matters' shit you get from the gendercult crowd to sell the trans mantra. Thankfully there were a few sane people telling these idiots off. But it made me realize just how prevalant that stance is about 'soul/personality over body' in recent years and how it's framed as something good but when you look deeper it is utterly detriminetal to the legitimacy of sexual orientation, which is solely based on ones physicality, not "soul". And it ALWAYS comes from bis, trans, or perhaps hormonally compromised people as you metioned.

(Also, fucking reddit: whenever one of the gendercultists talk about sexuality, they always answer in that "my experience is the be all end all definition for X topic/sexuality and if you disagree you're wrong" kind of way. Pisses me off.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 17:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:blinkwide:
Get chill, maybe? Newsflash - world doesn't revolve around USA, so we don't have to know every single detail about your country. Though usually "it shoved in our faces anyway" as our Magdalen used to say.

You have no idea how many stupid things I read about my country there on Lchat and yet I was not throwing tantrums and simply corrected people if I had to. So, grow up.
sa :lol: if you think that is the first time in this thread to address the ignorance and falsehoods about the USA, you would be incorrect. It is clear this thread is nothing but right wing propaganda - nothing but, and does not deserve the respect you describe - to simply educate. It gets old and frustrating, and I wish there was some way to stop the propaganda. I was happy to see someone called out the post and wanted to 2nd it. If that bothers you, and oh my, pitching a fit or tantrum, as you said, over clear lying is not good for you, too bad. It is not innocent misunderstandings in this thread - what the original poster posted are flat out lies. It is not even debatable about America - there was nothing of truth in it. Pure propaganda. But as dumbass trump says, just repeat the lies and they eventually become reality, and that is what propagandists do in this thread.

Growing up does mean standing up against bullies, and this thread is full of bullies and propagandists. Too many are ignoring it as if it will just go away. It is not going away - the lying gets more and more outlandish every day. I do my little part in this thread to try to get people to check things for themselves that actually care about issues, to not take these propaganda posts at face value.

Your response is a great example of the perfect bullshit in here. How about the original poster stop all the lying and then there will be no ugly response? So rich when propagandists spew all the lies and then are offended when people finally get enough of it. If you are actually a lesbian and the response hurts your sensibilities from where ever you are in the world, so be it. If you allow people to spew lies about your country over and over, day after day, and maintain respectful behavior toward them, great for you. These liars do not deserve respect. As an American lesbian, am sick of all the flat out lying in here. No self respecting lesbian would be posting such garbage.

We have no hope of stopping trans from being in women's sports as long as people keeping spewing lies - you loose all credibility when that is done. The largest population of pedos in the world is Straight Men, not any group in our alphabet stew. Straight men comprise the greatest % of people that rape women. Most critically, white men, in America, control the money, business, and politics and do not allow equal rights for women by law.

As long as you pretend trans are the biggest threat to lesbians, other women and children, and society in general, you cannot be taken seriously. That trans are the biggest threat to women and lesbians is an absolute joke. Again, same propaganda that was used by the straights against us in the past is now used by 'lesbians' in here against trans - it is sickening to view lesbians being stupid enough to buy into any of it. If you do not like being called stupid and ignorant, then stop being stupid and ignorant.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2022, 03:09
just repeat the lies and they eventually become reality, and that is what propagandists do in this thread.
like "transwomen are women" :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 14:22
Generally I tend not to gaf what people do to their bodies as long as they stay away from me, but one thing (one of the many things actually, but this is just a specific post) that baffles me about these people is they claim they are women, that they should be seen as women and referred to as women etc, and yet...they make very little effort to look like women?

You see all these freaks on Twitter etc with she/her amab #transwomenarewomen in the bio and then their profile picture is some dude with long hair, make up and a beard. Like. You can call yourself a woman till you are blue in the face but you go out into the street and not one random person is going to look at you and think "yeah that's a woman!"

(Unfortunately there's also the other end of the spectrum where these men go all out to try and look like women with fake boobs, fake three inch nails, horrendous caked on make up, dodgy wigs etc and end up looking like a cartoon version of a porn star, but that's a rant for another post lol.)

I don't know (and don't care) how much surgery costs but surely if they could afford it they would chop their d*'s off? D*ck = men, and if they claim they're women then why keep their d? Shouldn't it cause dysphoria or whatever they call it? Instead they keep them, claim they're women and lesbians, and then get all butthurt and take to Twitter to post threads when they discover the vast majority of real lesbians won't go near them.

Mental illness, truly.
Mentally ill and self entitled like most men, yep.
As far as I know Canada, most European countries and employee insurance of many big companies in US will cover trans surgeries fully. So, cost is not the main reason why most TIM keep their precious d.cks.

Most of them are straight men, who are simple perverts with lesbian fetishes. They never really wanted to be women, they just wanted to get into lesbians pants. That's why this group never even bothered to look feminine. In their eyes their long hair is more than enough of femininity, so their beards, penises and all other men's attributes should not be a problem for their "womanhood". And they get freaking mad and can't understand why lesbians run away in the opposite direction.

Another group is gay men who do try to look feminine (aka pass) because they were harassed and ridiculed as feminine men and hope that maybe they will be accepted at least as women by other men. But since passing is their main goal, they will usually do HRT but keep their dicks too. "How dare you suggest to cut, it's still my precious p----!!!" 🤮 (typical example, Blair White)

And only very small number of those feminine gay men will go all the way and actually cut their junk off.

So, as you see absolute majority of TIM's never plan to part with their p. which actually is good for us. Because nothing proves more that you are a MAN than a freaking d.ck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 23:29

I was actually reading about demisexuality recently as a friend I have (a sane friend, not a gender virus friend) said she was a demi lesbian. So I decided to look it up.

Anyways, basically it just means you can't get wet or orgasm for someone until you have an emotional connection with them (in other words, you literally are incapable of having sex until you get to know them). Physical attraction/looks still matter, of course, you just need that in addition to emotional connection. (To me this makes sense, like someone feeling too distrustful of a stranger to get wet even if they find em super hot). (Also yes, I dislike the need people have for microidentities, but w/e in this case).

But when I went on reddit to read more about this demisexual topic, it was that same 'physical attractiveness doesn't matter, only personality/soul matters' shit you get from the gendercult crowd to sell the trans mantra. Thankfully there were a few sane people telling these idiots off. But it made me realize just how prevalant that stance is about 'soul/personality over body' in recent years and how it's framed as something good but when you look deeper it is utterly detriminetal to the legitimacy of sexual orientation, which is solely based on ones physicality, not "soul". And it ALWAYS comes from bis, trans, or perhaps hormonally compromised people as you metioned.

(Also, fucking reddit: whenever one of the gendercultists talk about sexuality, they always answer in that "my experience is the be all end all definition for X topic/sexuality and if you disagree you're wrong" kind of way. Pisses me off.)
All those people, especially if they are women, are just spicy straights. All are filled with the biggest nonsense. When the time comes, they somehow just end up in a relationship with a man, and usually never even really dated or gotten into relationships with women. Here's the thing about men, there is no such as asexuality, demisexuality or spiritual voodoo in a relationship with them. Either you open your legs whether you like it or not or you open up the relationship. If you are all about the soul, then this would be intolerable.

But it isn't. Cause they are all bored straight people just trying to sound deep. They will end up with whatever their actual sexual orientation is, which is for them, is heterosexuality. But thanks for pointing out these things. It's helpful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 19:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I've been on the pill for years ( because of horrible period pains) and I have noticed some physical changes: my boobs grew, lost a lot of weight, less acne, body hair takes longer to grow after shaving. But my attraction to women remains unchanged. I was scared of taking the pill and my libido dropping but nope, still as horny for women as ever 😬. And no thoughts of men ofc. People who say their attraction changed are delusional or have always been bi. Also, men who consume too much hormones ridden food can grow man boobs but their sexuality doesn't change. That's something my endocrinologist said.
x2
Took combo pills in my youth to treat severe acne and period pain. Noticed that libido did decrease a bit but sexuality was the same (lesbian).

Progesterone only pills in my late 30's (to cure ovarian cysts) - didn't notice a thing. Libido, sexuality was exactly as always.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2022, 03:40
Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 14:22

Mental illness, truly.
Mentally ill and self entitled like most men, yep.
As far as I know Canada, most European countries and employee insurance of many big companies in US will cover trans surgeries fully. So, cost is not the main reason why most TIM keep their precious d.cks.

Most of them are straight men, who are simple perverts with lesbian fetishes. They never really wanted to be women, they just wanted to get into lesbians pants. That's why this group never even bothered to look feminine. In their eyes their long hair is more than enough of femininity, so their beards, penises and all other men's attributes should not be a problem for their "womanhood". And they get freaking mad and can't understand why lesbians run away in the opposite direction.

Another group is gay men who do try to look feminine (aka pass) because they were harassed and ridiculed as feminine men and hope that maybe they will be accepted at least as women by other men. But since passing is their main goal, they will usually do HRT but keep their dicks too. "How dare you suggest to cut, it's still my precious p----!!!" 🤮 (typical example, Blair White)

And only very small number of those feminine gay men will go all the way and actually cut their junk off.

So, as you see absolute majority of TIM's never plan to part with their p. which actually is good for us. Because nothing proves more that you are a MAN than a freaking d.ck.
Apparently some of them like to keep their penises and call themselves 'SheMales' and there are other people (Pansexuals) that find SheMales attractive and see it as having both in one. What originated as a fetish in the porn and erotic novel communities has crossover into the mainstream. 🤢

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2022, 03:31
Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2022, 03:09
just repeat the lies and they eventually become reality, and that is what propagandists do in this thread.
like "transwomen are women" :hmmm:
x2 It's exactly like all the mainstream media/institutions/schools/celebs/public figures/leftwing have DONE for this pro-trans cult and lgbTQIA+ cult. I have been saying that from the beginning, this Goebbels mantra fully going on with the current LEFT.

Then these cultists + apologists spew the usual 'Rightwing' 'Trump' 'LGBT' blah blah. So much for 'HISTORY' blah blah. When you know the actual history, so much of LEFT insanity has operated on the same "repeat enough, lies become truth'. Like Orwell totally accurately described.

Too-Ticki
Reactions: 108

Post by Too-Ticki »

1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 15:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
lol
I have noticed with my gay friends that ones who grew up with heavy military family influence tend to be the most sexually repressed and very clearly uncomfortable with their sexuality (they're also very shy), which I guess is why they tend to seek my company hoping I'll introduce them to other gay guys without having to deal with that through their discomfort.

I really pity them in a certain way because it's clearly a very cruel harmful parenting imprint, so I can see why some of the more damaged ones would troon out.

It also could be raging natal testosterone levels, since military men are more aggressive than average Joes, and stunning-and-brave AGPs are more creepy, sexually insatiable and dangerous than your run off the mill het rapists serving a prison sentence.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Too-Ticki wrote:
01 Oct 2022, 09:00
Cache: https://archive.ph/Qvey9

The first red flag.

Autistic child referral from school to mermaids. WTF
The first red flag was the “d--- pic”. Katie had no idea her 14-year-old son was communicating with strangers in secret on the Mermaids website, until she found several sexually explicit images on his phone.

Her autistic son, who had been teased at school for possibly being gay, had visited the school nurse, who in turn did what so many schools, local authorities and child mental health services across the country now do when presented with a gender-non-conforming child in distress: referred him to Mermaids.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fred Sargent at trans event.
Live ATM

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 23:21
Example #981081017 of how the TRA movement is incel/MRA misogyny in bad lipstick.

This guy gets into the girls' locker room and the first thing he does is sexually harass them. Can't identify your way out of male behavioral patterns.

If a TIF complained about her experience in the boys' locker room, she would be told to use the single-person stall away from everyone else. Access to locker rooms is almost exclusively a TIM issue. TIFs are not clamoring to get into the male spaces because they know they'd be sexually harassed.

Too-Ticki
Reactions: 108

Post by Too-Ticki »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 11:51
LMAO CLOWN WORLD
Looks like Kings has gone down the tubes! :lol: (Birkbeck 'gal.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 17:17
Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 16:42
Guest wrote:

It's almost amusing that the only "counter argument" they offer is "well no trans person wants to sleep with you either". And it's not even like it's mentioned once, they keep repeating it over and over again.
Reminds me of when I see transbians on dating apps who write "No TERFs!" in their bio, as if any radfem would want their hideous bearded selves. I know that they're already delusional, but it's another level of delusion to think that women whose whole ideology is critical of them would want them.