TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) - Part II

Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) - Part II

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 00:23
Sheeeesh OB in her Instagram pics. Her Bella is winning tonight
Its super cute that everyone seems to really like OB. All her exes + most of the girls mentioned her have either liked or commented on her ig post

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Bella went back to Michigan. I hope she’s ok.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OBella is quiet but not OB :hmmm:

Ava Aint Shi
Reactions:

Post by Ava Aint Shi »

Ava disgusts me... she must have some deep rooted trauma or hatred for women because look at how she treats them. I honestly blame her mom lol clearly did not raise her right. Didn't her dad dip?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OB looks absolutely gorgeous on her last insta & snap post

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 01:24
She does

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 22:40
Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 22:32
Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 22:27
Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 07:45
I wonder what Bella’s friends think of Ava now lol
Which ones? Don’t know who would feel anything bad for Ava. Feel bad though Bella became close with many of Avas friends
I wonder what Bella thinks of Avas friends now? She has to know that they knew of all of Avas shenanigans
Y'all think Ava’s friends would let Ava play with Bella like that? I'm genuinely asking. They all seemed to really like her...i mean I know harlie wouldn't care either way but the rest??
They also really liked Olivia, they really liked Katie… answer is YES

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sam really commented on OB’s Bella insta post lmfao what

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
What's her snap?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

90% avella is gonna be back together but if they don’t… can we have kava and/or lava for miss sage 21 birthday party

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 01:53
90% avella is gonna be back together but if they don’t… can we have kava and/or lava for miss sage 21 birthday party
No.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wait..OP looks happy and Angelle too..something seems sus

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I honestly think they did break up. Bella posted a quote a few days ago and I don’t remove ever exactly what it said but it was something that could be considered shady I guess. She hasn’t liked or commented on OBs post when I’m sure she has seen it. I dont know I know sometimes they go awhile without posting when they’re with each other but they also are on vacation. I still think something happened after they left Florida. Things were just off and now none of Bella’s friends comment on Livs post or posts Bella posts with them together and they did before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 02:05
wait..OP looks happy and Angelle too..something seems sus
Stop it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yesterday, “Angelle is being shady to Liv”, Today “Liv is being shady to Angelle”.

Whether you like either one or both of them, you cant take how they act too seriously, these girls are going through a breakup and have some pent up feelings, some days they might be sad others they might be angry at eo. For the super shippers here, maybe relax and let them deal with this the way they want, and don’t take too much offense to it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so pretty

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 02:15
I asked one of the followers that they really like and talk to off of sm and she said all she can say is “Bella went back home 2 days ago”
I did think it was odd af how she was in Liv's vacation posts but disappeared from them in the last few days.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss ava going live with harlie they’re always so fun

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol remember when KB’s dad posted on here and then confirmed it on his twitter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If I was 17 and there was an Internet forum about my girlfriend and occasionally myself I would absolutely be on it lmao. I’d love to say I’d be above it all, but how do you just ignore that? If any of them truly do stay off this site then they’re better than I would be, that’s all I’ll say

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bella tell us ur thoughts on ava/bella while ur here lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 04:44
Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 04:38
Guest wrote:
25 May 2022, 23:52
Honestly all the girls have every right to tell obsessed, creepy, annoying fans to shut the fuck up. Too many fans feel entitled to know everything about their personal life and have a weird parasocial relationship with them. Leave them alone. They don't want to constantly be asked about current gfs or exes and have it brought up on every social media post, that's why they delete or block. Fans dont even like them as individuals, just for their relationships. If they post a couples tiktok then you can obviously make comments on that post but if its a normal post leave them tf alone. They don't owe you anything. And not everything in their life revolves around their significant other. Sometimes the post could be about a friend or family member you know? The girls should be mean to cringey fans more often tbh its about time they get called out or blocked.
I agree but Chloe was never mean or anything to Ava. She is annoying that’s a fact but never in a rude or intrusive way. She always supported her through ALL of her shit and there’s a long list of that lol. Plus if someone has to tell her of it’s Ava, not Bella.
But who is surprised ? Bella loves to mind ppl business, we saw it with ob’s love life
Calm down Chloe. I think there’s a few of Ava’s videos you haven’t commented on yet, you should go do that or rewatch and comment on them for a second or third time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oh damn he follows kb now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am not sure if its just coincidence or if Liv and Angelle are replying to eo with cinemaonamorpage IG stories. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 14:54
I am not sure if its just coincidence or if Liv and Angelle are replying to eo with cinemaonamorpage IG stories. 🤷‍♀️
What do you think after the last 2/3 days....I doubt this will be meant for Abby or lily....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 14:58
Guest wrote:
What do you think after the last 2/3 days....I doubt this will be meant for Abby or lily....
I am not sure if them back together is the best option for either of them, but I think they are still eo first choice, its just if the fans can let them figure it out on their own and stop interfering in their comment sections.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 15:08
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 14:58
Guest wrote:
I am not sure if them back together is the best option for either of them, but I think they are still eo first choice, its just if the fans can let them figure it out on their own and stop interfering in their comment sections.
that is a whole other matter yes but i'm afraid they just can't help themselves. i think one anon said it pretty well with not not together, or at least they seem spoken for (eo). The fans are the worst, better if they turned commenting off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So anyone thinks that last ig post from angelle may be a response to panacho?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 18:10
if you are referring to both their ig stories it was discussed earlier today

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 18:23
Guest wrote:
Her IG post from a few days ago or her IG story?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 18:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The one from just a few hours ago on her ig. Last i know op's last post was discussed, now angelle has a similar one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 18:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The one from just a few hours ago on her ig. Last i know op's last post was discussed, now angelle has a similar one.
If you are referring to the stories I don't think its a coincidence.

AF posted this along with a few other things in her story
...then OP posted
...then this morning AF posted

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 18:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

...then OP posted
that, only i noticed that last one just a bit ago and over here was posted like 4 hours ago (and that would be around 17.00-ish). most was discussed before that one came up (it seemed to me).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 19:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

...then OP posted
that, only i noticed that last one just a bit ago and over here was posted like 4 hours ago (and that would be around 17.00-ish). most was discussed before that one came up (it seemed to me).
I am somewhat neutral on what they should do, I like them both a lot and I think they need to figure it out on their own without crazy fans flipping out in the comments. I saw this IG post from angelle get brought up in both their comments saying Angelle doesn't want to be even friends with Liv. I read it more as I don't want to be "JUST" friends I want more then that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 19:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

...then OP posted
I am somewhat neutral on what they should do, I like them both a lot and I think they need to figure it out on their own without crazy fans flipping out in the comments. I saw this IG post from angelle get brought up in both their comments saying Angelle doesn't want to be even friends with Liv. I read it more as I don't want to be "JUST" friends I want more then that.
i read it that way too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does Avella still have eo blocked

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 19:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

...then OP posted
i read it that way too
da. yeah, it shouldn't be taken word for word. I think it should be interpreted as friends only isn't good enough. gotta say, i genuinly believe angelle is trying to fix it with OP.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

...then OP posted
i read it that way too
angelle won't just be friends with op, she is past that, she wants to be with op. i have said this seems like ops decision & it just looks more and more every new post angelle does and new tt op likes. i dont think they will but if ever they do come back together, pray to the heavens they keep it offline cuz op fans / their relationship fans are way to wild for this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 20:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

...then OP posted
i read it that way too
angelle won't just be friends with op, she is past that, she wants to be with op. i have said this seems like ops decision & it just looks more and more every new post angelle does and new tt op likes. i dont think they will but if ever they do come back together, pray to the heavens they keep it offline cuz op fans / their relationship fans are way to wild for this
in my opinion, angelle was the cause and indeed op ended it. but with all the "coincidents" the last few days i think op is already giving in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any gossip on Jessava don’t let the f troll scare you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 21:36
I doubt it but Bella has been pretty quiet I kinda feel a lil sorry for her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 20:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

i read it that way too
in my opinion, angelle was the cause and indeed op ended it. but with all the "coincidents" the last few days i think op is already giving in.
Calling Angelle the cause might be a little much, I think we can gather that maybe Liv was probably not happy with how things were going, and I still think they had a fight that turned into more then it probably should have and mistakes were made by both of them how they handled it. I don't know if they will get back together or not but it will be interesting to watch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So is Avella Over for sure?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

...then OP posted
i read it that way too
Maybe just maybe they both decided to call it quits

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 22:14
Guest wrote:
I think this time she is in alaska, she replied in a comment yesterday that her suitcase with all her things got damage or something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 00:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think this time she is in alaska, she replied in a comment yesterday that her suitcase with all her things got damage or something.
Where was that at??

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 01:05
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Where was that at??
she deleted it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 01:45
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Where was that at??
she deleted it
Oh okay I really hope she is with her family

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 01:55
guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 01:45
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where was that at??
she deleted it
Oh okay I really hope she is with her family
yes, it was from a comment that say, something like "I'm sorry for what happened Bella" then she replied the above" so i guess she might not be the pity party type of person and just goes on with life as is.