Amber Heard

Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

Post by Guest »

This case is honestly making me feel crazy. I just watched a video by the Washington Post https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/en ... video.html, which was quite sympathetic to Heard I thought, but they can't even get the basic facts right.

The video opens with this: "Heard responded with a counter lawsuit, which was dismissed". I mean, the motion to throw out her lawsuit was dismissed. This is BASIC. This is a major newspaper. How can this happen?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 21:36
This woman and the channel where she works are so biased, is nauseating. They even have as the pin tweet the entire Camille closing argument, when Amber team were the last and with a more powerful closing. But of course they know their public and need the views and the lying propaganda.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 01:46
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 21:36
This woman and the channel where she works are so biased, is nauseating. They even have as the pin tweet the entire Camille closing argument, when Amber team were the last and with a more powerful closing. But of course they know their public and need the views and the lying propaganda.
Oh shit I didn’t know that my bad I’m the one who shared this post. Mainly just because people were asking if the jury would decide today. It’s so hard navigating through all the social media people that are pro Depp!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I will be very very surprised if either one of them wins, They are both going to lose. And I feel they both already know this!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 02:45
I will be very very surprised if either one of them wins, They are both going to lose. And I feel they both already know this!
I feel like Amber would be okay with this. That both of them don’t win. She just wants to move on with her life

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 03:23
Guest wrote:
I feel like Amber would be okay with this. That both of them don’t win. She just wants to move on with her life
She spent 6 million on the trial and can't get the same kind of job ever again. And she really needs to hire security now which costs a fortune.

If she loses the countersu8t, I can't imagine she'll be the slightest bit happy. He's ruined her.

Bang-bang74
Reactions:

Post by Bang-bang74 »

I read jojo siwa is supporting depp. This isn't true is ir? Just hard to believe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 03:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She spent 6 million on the trial and can't get the same kind of job ever again. And she really needs to hire security now which costs a fortune.

If she loses the countersu8t, I can't imagine she'll be the slightest bit happy. He's ruined her.
I didn’t say she would be happy. She’d be okay with it. He loses too and she wouldn’t have to give him a cent

Her life is ruined no matter what happens. I’m sad for her but if they both lose at least she gets the satisfaction that he’s still a loser

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what i found most shocking about the closing is that our girl elaine wears an apple watch and knows how to operate it!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 05:01
what i found most shocking about the closing is that our girl elaine wears an apple watch and knows how to operate it!
LOL when you think she's just an oldies lady, she showed you her apple watch!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 05:01
For me, it was finding out that Camille is 38. I thought she was like 23.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bang-bang74 wrote:
28 May 2022, 03:42
I read jojo siwa is supporting depp. This isn't true is ir? Just hard to believe.
I was surprised as well. It's possible that she accidentally liked the insta reel but I doubt it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 08:22
Bang-bang74 wrote:
I was surprised as well. It's possible that she accidentally liked the insta reel but I doubt it.
DA nah I have seen her like other Depp things recently. She is just following the crowd and I doubt she knows much about it. She is a sheltered 19 year old that is clueless about the real world. Her mother still picks out her outfits. She also experienced abuse on Dance moms and still to this day is one of the only ones that still support and is close with her abuser Abby Lee. It’s the people who are much older that support Depp that i side eye.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 03:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. I hope Elon paid for the lawyers lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have a questions for the L Chat lawyers: if Amber wins the suit, can Depp sue her again Is she mentions his abuse in new interviews or a book?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bang-bang74 wrote:
Unfortunately it is true

Guest2
Reactions:

Post by Guest2 »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 08:33
Guest wrote:
Bang-bang74 wrote:
DA nah I have seen her like other Depp things recently. She is just following the crowd and I doubt she knows much about it. She is a sheltered 19 year old that is clueless about the real world. Her mother still picks out her outfits. She also experienced abuse on Dance moms and still to this day is one of the only ones that still support and is close with her abuser Abby Lee. It’s the people who are much older that support Depp that i side eye.
Anyone who slams heard deserves a side eye. I'd even say tech savvy people which includes most of the younger crowd bear even more responsibility, they know how to research and find the truth. older people don't. the young ones are just too lazy to fins the truth before they spread hate which is the worst.

I'm surprised her pr people aren't stopping her. She gets haircut approval through them even.

Gonna have to boycott her too now. Bummer when I can't support a lesbian anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 09:30
I have a questions for the L Chat lawyers: if Amber wins the suit, can Depp sue her again Is she mentions his abuse in new interviews or a book?
No, at that point Amber will have too strong a claim to get the whole thing thrown out for anti-SLAPP reasons. The reason he got away with it this time is because they were able to argue that he sued the Sun, not her. They've already proven that he's an abuser, so it would be about the freedom of speech. He could try sue her for non-defamatory reasons. Like he's suing their divorce lawyer which indirectly involves Amber and she could be subpoenaed if they don't settle out of court.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is a great thread!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At the end Amber career will be take a huge pause (don’t like the word destroyed) as Hollywood was/is and will continue be all about image, money and power, and Depp will be a pariah in the world of big studios. I can see him working mainly in Europe and investing his own money (If he doesn’t spend it all in drugs of course), and some producers of small films with not moral will take advantage of his popularity with the suckerfish and make movies with him, just like the one he will be filming in France, who I believe was selling in Cannes. Hope nobody buy that trash.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

a small part of me wants to believe that camille is being bad on purpose to try and sabotage depp (that's what I'd do if I were hired on his team) and that she's not actually trying to set back women's rights 50 years just to become a meme queen with internet idiots. but I know that's not true, and she really is just ruthless.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 11:52
At the end Amber career will be take a huge pause (don’t like the word destroyed) as Hollywood was/is and will continue be all about image, money and power, and Depp will be a pariah in the world of big studios. I can see him working mainly in Europe and investing his own money (If he doesn’t spend it all in drugs of course), and some producers of small films with not moral will take advantage of his popularity with the suckerfish and make movies with him, just like the one he will be filming in France, who I believe was selling in Cannes. Hope nobody buy that trash.
Sadly I think her career is over :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I keep hearing a rumour abour elaine crying in the hallway yesterday? Is that bs his stans made up or is that actually true?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What does it mean by punitive damages?
Elaine said they are asking for $350k for punitive damages

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
No because of the principles of non bis in idem: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_bis_in_idem and res judicata https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Res_judicata

You can't judge the same thing twice

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 12:17
a small part of me wants to believe that camille is being bad on purpose to try and sabotage depp (that's what I'd do if I were hired on his team) and that she's not actually trying to set back women's rights 50 years just to become a meme queen with internet idiots. but I know that's not true, and she really is just ruthless.
Nope, she is a raging c--- of a woman, through and through. I absolute cannot stand her. Look at the way she reacts to Elaine talking at the end of this clip. Bare in mind, this woman is 38 years old.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is the Amber Heard topic on twitter being bombarded with justic for jd stuff :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

jfc. currently watching a livestream on youtube of 2 people walking through japan and says something about "making an amber heard face" prompting an "amber turd" comment in the chat. like, just shut up. it has literally nothing to do with the stream. can't escape the hate anywhere. EXHAUSTING.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 12:26
I keep hearing a rumour abour elaine crying in the hallway yesterday? Is that bs his stans made up or is that actually true?
Where have you heard about this?
I wouldn't be surprised, this case was 6 weeks, televised, nerve-wracking. And to me it seems like Elaine genuinely cares for her client, aka Amber, and wants to restore justice for her, not just getting a paycheck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest2 wrote:
28 May 2022, 10:00
Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 08:33
Guest wrote:
Bang-bang74 wrote:
Anyone who slams heard deserves a side eye. I'd even say tech savvy people which includes most of the younger crowd bear even more responsibility, they know how to research and find the truth. older people don't. the young ones are just too lazy to fins the truth before they spread hate which is the worst.

I'm surprised her pr people aren't stopping her. She gets haircut approval through them even.

Gonna have to boycott her too now. Bummer when I can't support a lesbian anymore.
Her PR isn't stopping her because this isn't actually damaging her image at the moment. At the moment, it's fine to support the abuser and suffer no consequences for it. That's why more and more celebs keep doing it. They think they're in the winning team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just curious, anyone did a tarot reading for this case?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ladies I feel sick, there is this DeppTard who tweeted about the average size of a vigina and how the bottle wouldn't fit, these people are insane, I have reported the tweet but it won't be enough, do you know what we could do? because It's disgusting how far they go.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 11:52
Don'tknow about Amber but Depp is not going to end well. He'll die young

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 14:01
Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 12:26
Where have you heard about this?
I wouldn't be surprised, this case was 6 weeks, televised, nerve-wracking. And to me it seems like Elaine genuinely cares for her client, aka Amber, and wants to restore justice for her, not just getting a paycheck.
DA one of the Depp fans who went to court said it on twitter. I might’ve believed it if he didn’t also try to claim that Elaine was crying because Amber is abusive to her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 10:54
Guest wrote:
No, at that point Amber will have too strong a claim to get the whole thing thrown out for anti-SLAPP reasons. The reason he got away with it this time is because they were able to argue that he sued the Sun, not her. They've already proven that he's an abuser, so it would be about the freedom of speech. He could try sue her for non-defamatory reasons. Like he's suing their divorce lawyer which indirectly involves Amber and she could be subpoenaed if they don't settle out of court.
Thank you.

I was thinking that if Amber's career is too affected then she could write a book a about this and become a full time activist.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 14:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thank you.

I was thinking that if Amber's career is too affected then she could write a book a about this and become a full time activist.
DA. I thought that too. She seems to love her activism work more than acting anyway. But of course, she still need money for that

Flopmop
Reactions: 18

Post by Flopmop »

Very clearly written! For those who don't quite understand what Amber had written in her opinion piece (Op-Ed). Mark has clearly explained step by step here. Read on!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 14:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thank you.

Becoming a full-time activist sounds like a nightmare imo. She’d have to relive this over and over and over, and I don’t think people would believe her anyway. She tried speaking out with the op-ed and look what’s happened. If I was her, I’d want to close this chapter and never look back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Theyre starting to backtrack

Flopmop
Reactions: 18

Post by Flopmop »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 17:09
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Finally! I've been waiting for this. Thanks :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 13:45
jfc. currently watching a livestream on youtube of 2 people walking through japan and says something about "making an amber heard face" prompting an "amber turd" comment in the chat. like, just shut up. it has literally nothing to do with the stream. can't escape the hate anywhere. EXHAUSTING.
Yesterday on twitter I was following the posts about a soap opera and suddenly there is a trial in the plot, someone starts praising Camille Vasquez out of nowhere and comparing her to a character in the series who defends another girl. Damn I hate that shit so much. The character's case clearly resembles Amber Heard, a woman on trial with very few on her side and a crowd overwhelmingly against her. <_<

Too-Ticki
Reactions: 108

Post by Too-Ticki »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 17:27
Guest wrote:
Who is that lady in the backseat? She reaches for the flowers/sign then looks disappointed and the driver opens the window to get them for amber.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
This made me emotional :'( :wub:
She needs to see that there are a lot of people supporting her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 17:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who is that lady in the backseat? She reaches for the flowers/sign then looks disappointed and the driver opens the window to get them for amber.
I think she is her PR manager or something. She came with Amber everyday along with the white haired lady

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 17:54
Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 17:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think she is her PR manager or something. She came with Amber everyday along with the white haired lady
Ooh, she looked vaguely familiar but I couldn’t figure out why.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did anyone else see the post on Deuxmoi insinuating Elon purposely chose not the best lawyers because he wants Amber to lose. Apparently she has too much dirt on him <_<