Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 15:33
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 15:19
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 15:12
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 14:52

You got a nag for a exaggeration? Please quote where anyone said what you’re saying. What people said Jessica seems prouder of playing a lesbian than the actual lesbian. That’s a fact. You’re the one putting the extra weight on that statement.

Matter of facts, Sara seems disgusted she was ever associated with lesbian culture. Why should we muster pity for her? I mean She’s currently in a lesbian relationship pretending is a heterosexual relationship. C‘mon. She hates you and what you stand for because it reminds her of herself.
You say facts but also use seem. So it's not really fact now. It's just your dumb opinion.
yeah where are people getting that jessica is so proud to have played a lesbian i don't get it

just because sara is nb doesn't mean she's not proud of her role or the impact calzona had like you people are just making shit up because you don't like she's nb. i don't like it either but she's not damaging to lesbians like wtf
also she has never said she wanted to trans callie, she's not coming back to greys but not because callie isnt trans that's just fiction
Jessica has expressed how proud she is and how the role changed her life, quite a bit. On the other hand, Sara distances herself from Callie and Grey’s. And occasionally mentions Callie and tries to say she was queer. Callie wasn’t queer, Callie was bisexual. But Sara doesn’t even call herself bisexual anymore so kinda fits her mental deficit.
Sara can no longer separate acting from real life, which is why all of her roles since Grey’s have mirrored her real life gender identity. Callie is a bisexual woman who is femme, Sara is a tranny loving non binary lost soul who is masculine presenting as she calls it. Sara can’t reconcile playing Callie as the character is established because Sara refuses to step out of her bubble. That’s fine, she can keep Callie Torres name out of her mouth and stay away. The character is not hers, it’s Shonda’s. You don’t want to play by the rules then go somewhere else.
I just don't understand it, why are NB and trans people like that. What does their identity have to do with the character they play. Why can't Sara, an actress, just act. That's what acting is, playing a character that isn't you, why can't trans and NB people do that. Make it make sense.

Reactions:

Re: Sara Ramirez

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 14:52
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 14:39
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 14:16
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 14:08

Ok... I agree that Sara is obviously lost in gender cult and I always found Jessica's enthusiasm for her character lovely, but you really can't compare them that way. As supportive as Jessica has always been, this isn't her reality, she's not a lesbian, it was only a role for her, but for Sara that is her reality and I might think that how she's dealing with it is completely wrong and harmful, but still, she had something to deal with and come to terms with, while Jessica is happily straight and can wax poetic about her lesbian role from a safe distance.
Sara has been very damaging to lesbians. Stop making excuses for her. She has never expressed pride in playing Callie. And distances herself from it. Plus she has tried to muddle Callie’s sexuality by calling her pansexual and pushing her into this queer non sense. Sara isn’t a honest individual about anything but especially herself, period.

At least Jessica has always maintained Arizona was a lesbian.
But you're just proving my point. I never said that what Sara is doing is healthy, it's not, but all of what you mentioned is because she has tons of internalized homophobia and misogyny and she found a very unhealthy way to deal with it and none of you here have any sympathy for her . but the straight white actress is amazing because she said that the character written as a lesbian was a lesbian. wow. I'm pretty sure that if at any point they wrote Arizona as bisexual or that she fell in love with a man, Jessica would've supported that too because it's just a role for her. I feel really sorry for Sara and I'm kind of baffled that here of all places people can't muster up any sympathy for her.
You got a nag for a exaggeration? Please quote where anyone said what you’re saying. What people said Jessica seems prouder of playing a lesbian than the actual lesbian. That’s a fact. You’re the one putting the extra weight on that statement.

Matter of facts, Sara seems disgusted she was ever associated with lesbian culture. Why should we muster pity for her? I mean She’s currently in a lesbian relationship pretending is a heterosexual relationship. C‘mon. She hates you and what you stand for because it reminds her of herself.
You say facts but also use seem. So it's not really fact now. It's just your dumb opinion.
DA but none of these are opinions, read any of their interviews or tweets, these are facts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 16:08
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 15:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 13:58

I for once think Sara is average when compared to other Hollywood talent. And Jessica seems far more proud to have played a lesbian than the actual lesbian. :lol:
Ok... I agree that Sara is obviously lost in gender cult and I always found Jessica's enthusiasm for her character lovely, but you really can't compare them that way. As supportive as Jessica has always been, this isn't her reality, she's not a lesbian, it was only a role for her, but for Sara that is her reality and I might think that how she's dealing with it is completely wrong and harmful, but still, she had something to deal with and come to terms with, while Jessica is happily straight and can wax poetic about her lesbian role from a safe distance.
Sara has been very damaging to lesbians. Stop making excuses for her. She has never expressed pride in playing Callie. And distances herself from it. Plus she has tried to muddle Callie’s sexuality by calling her pansexual and pushing her into this queer non sense. Sara isn’t a honest individual about anything but especially herself, period.

Sara called Callie pansexual? :mask: Keep her away from Callie. That is false and Sara knows it. Sara used to go off on Callie’s bisexuality and Callie being the longest running bi on tv. Now she adds her ideology labels to it? No way. She definitely wants to turn Callie into her current messed up self. Protect Callie from Sara’s bs at all cost.

Sara does not respect Callie or her work in Grey’s Anatomy. She doesn’t respect Calzona or her coworker Jessica and that working partnership that develops when playing on screen partners. Sara only cares about herself and her fake reality.

It’s best if Grey’s never mentions Callie again.
Oh they should mention her frequently and what a bisexual woman Callie was, just to screw with Sara who will never get her trans Callie :lol:

I've always wondered what Jessica thinks about Sara's insanity, she must be aware that part of the reason she probably won't be called back to work on the show she loved was because her coworker went all gender crazy :rofl:
I'm all for dragging Sara for her gender nonsense, but come on, whether Jessica is asked back or not has nothing to do with Sara.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 17:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sara called Callie pansexual? :mask: Keep her away from Callie. That is false and Sara knows it. Sara used to go off on Callie’s bisexuality and Callie being the longest running bi on tv. Now she adds her ideology labels to it? No way. She definitely wants to turn Callie into her current messed up self. Protect Callie from Sara’s bs at all cost.

Sara does not respect Callie or her work in Grey’s Anatomy. She doesn’t respect Calzona or her coworker Jessica and that working partnership that develops when playing on screen partners. Sara only cares about herself and her fake reality.

Oh they should mention her frequently and what a bisexual woman Callie was, just to screw with Sara who will never get her trans Callie :lol:

I've always wondered what Jessica thinks about Sara's insanity, she must be aware that part of the reason she probably won't be called back to work on the show she loved was because her coworker went all gender crazy :rofl:
I'm all for dragging Sara for her gender nonsense, but come on, whether Jessica is asked back or not has nothing to do with Sara.
They wouldn’t ask April back without the Jackson connection so it is fair to assume the same for Arizona and Callie. Since Sara is only focused on gender woo and playing herself, and having burned bridges with Shonda, they might not want to open Pandora’s box by just bringing one half of Calzona back. They could easily do it, but you know how Twitter fans are they go crazy and would go non stop about Callie and Sara’s whereabouts and then an entertainment publication will write an article about it because that’s what they do now write think pieces about what people are saying on Twitter. Then Sara the narcissist will make a shady remark because her absence is gaining attention and Shonda and Grey’s won’t be able to honestly answer why there’s no Callie so then Sara looks like the victim and Grey’s will look like the bad guys when the truth is Sara’s fault.

Sara is not worth the headache. It sucks for Jessica because she loves the show and cast and values the time spent and Arizona. But Sara’s self destruction goes beyond her own life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 18:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They wouldn’t ask April back without the Jackson connection so it is fair to assume the same for Arizona and Callie. Since Sara is only focused on gender woo and playing herself, and having burned bridges with Shonda, they might not want to open Pandora’s box by just bringing one half of Calzona back. They could easily do it, but you know how Twitter fans are they go crazy and would go non stop about Callie and Sara’s whereabouts and then an entertainment publication will write an article about it because that’s what they do now write think pieces about what people are saying on Twitter. Then Sara the narcissist will make a shady remark because her absence is gaining attention and Shonda and Grey’s won’t be able to honestly answer why there’s no Callie so then Sara looks like the victim and Grey’s will look like the bad guys when the truth is Sara’s fault.

Sara is not worth the headache. It sucks for Jessica because she loves the show and cast and values the time spent and Arizona. But Sara’s self destruction goes beyond her own life.
x2 I have to agree. They already brought back April and Jackson and I think it's safe to assume that Jessica would come back if asked, so if they wanted her back she would've been back already. Everyone knows about Sara's gender woo and I think they just don't want to open that can of worms and since Arizona and Callie are a package deal, they won't bring back just Arizona. Sucks for Jessica, but that's how it is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, no. That's not how it works. Are you seriously saying that they really really want Jessica/Arizona back, but won't ask her just because they can't bring back the other half of her ship, a couple that wasn't even together anymore for like 2 seasons before Sara left the show? I... no. Sara's ridiculous, but not everything is her fault :lol: :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

let's be honest there's nothing they can do with Arizona without Callie, maybe a cameo where she comes to save some fetus or something lol but I don't see the point in that. Like it or not, Arizona is nothing without Callie, so yeah, Sara would need to come back too. Callie was an actual character long before Arizona appeared on the show, Arizona was basically just Callie's love interest.

Neither of them should come back to Grey's, Jessica because it would be pointless and Sara because she'd just ruin Callie. Let her stay in her nb zone and awful characters nobody cares about. We all know she will never play another character that isn't exactly like her. I don't see her getting over nb and gender cult anytime soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 13:17
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 12:37
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 06:13
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 05:46
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 05:37

Dumber than Chase Strangio? :rofl:

I'll never forget Chase complaining her credit went to shit because opening bills with her "dead name" on them was bad for her mental health. So, transphobia caused her bad credit. I guess Sara was his sugar mamma.

Chase is clearly mentally disturbed and a pathological liar and people are too chicken shit to call it out, except for Bill Maher, of course. Lol And Sawyer has the maturity leve of a 12 year old autistic kid. Something’s off about Sawyer’s emotional intelligence.
Sawyer's at least ten years younger than Sara, so the further she falls into this ideology trap the younger and less intelligent she goes. Chase's pathological and narcissist took Sara for a ride. She's so lost and insecure that she gave her life up for him. And Chase and Sawyer know each other, so it is a bit incestuous. I think Sara's with Sawyer and making little public displays with it to get Chase's attention. She's three years from fifty behaving like a high schooler.
There’s been a few studies that show long term use of Lupron lowers IQ levels.

Source:

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10 ... 44/full#B6

So might’ve explain why Sawyer and Chase sound so immature and kinda dumb.
Does Lupron increase the grifter blood levels?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 18:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2 I have to agree. They already brought back April and Jackson and I think it's safe to assume that Jessica would come back if asked, so if they wanted her back she would've been back already. Everyone knows about Sara's gender woo and I think they just don't want to open that can of worms and since Arizona and Callie are a package deal, they won't bring back just Arizona. Sucks for Jessica, but that's how it is.

That’s why killing Callie makes the most sense to me. It’s unfair to have Jessica trapped with Callie’s character at this point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 20:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That’s why killing Callie makes the most sense to me. It’s unfair to have Jessica trapped with Callie’s character at this point.
That's absurd. Jessica's not trapped with Sara's character, I don't get why some of you are acting like she's tied to Sara. Calzona was her big ship, yes, but it was over way before Sara left the show and she was on the show for two more seasons without Callie. I'm not saying Jessica will be back on Grey's, she probably won't, but Sara is completely irrelevant, it has nothing to do with her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

As much as I'd like this, there's no way they'll kill the bisexual character who was played by now nb actress and do it off screen on top of it. Callie will just stay in off screen land til the end of the show, which is exactly where she should be. And honestly it makes me happy that Sara will never be able to erase Callie by transing her and her best role will always be this one, the one she hates and wants to forget the most.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 20:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That's absurd. Jessica's not trapped with Sara's character, I don't get why some of you are acting like she's tied to Sara. Calzona was her big ship, yes, but it was over way before Sara left the show and she was on the show for two more seasons without Callie. I'm not saying Jessica will be back on Grey's, she probably won't, but Sara is completely irrelevant, it has nothing to do with her.
It has to do with Callie to a point because the way they set up Arizona’s exit implied a possible Calzona reunion. Grey’s want to make fans happy however they can with the old characters, like with Japril. They won’t kill Callie off screen and if they can do good by Calzona they will as much as they can. Calzona would have gotten together when Arizona left had Chase allowed Sara to go back and film last episode or two. But Sara is not a team player. Show could bring Arizona back for one episode guest star, Grey’s needs all the help it can get, but they would still need to mention and explain Callie. Maybe they will do that eventually, we don’t know. If it does, don’t act shocked why Callie isn’t back. We all know why. Sara will try to spin it but she’s a liar. The role of Callie is too good for who Sara has become.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 21:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

As much as I'd like this, there's no way they'll kill the bisexual character who was played by now nb actress and do it off screen on top of it. Callie will just stay in off screen land til the end of the show, which is exactly where she should be. And honestly it makes me happy that Sara will never be able to erase Callie by transing her and her best role will always be this one, the one she hates and wants to forget the most.
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chase managed to destroy Calzona and women’s rights! What’s a toxic miserable snake. Bet Chase was jealous of Sara’s success and that’s why she had to destroy it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

None us want Jessica to be tied to Sara’s character. Unfortunately, for Jessica that’s the reality. If Callie dies of gender identity disorder off screen, be it. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 22:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

None us want Jessica to be tied to Sara’s character. Unfortunately, for Jessica that’s the reality. If Callie dies of gender identity disorder off screen, be it. :lol:
I mean, I can think of a few plots for Arizona.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 00:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2. We never got to know her well. There’s a few more things they could explore with her without Callie’s shadow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 00:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2. We never got to know her well. There’s a few more things they could explore with her without Callie’s shadow.
Carina is married to Maya on Station 19. I don’t see her having anything to do with Arizonas “possible” return

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 01:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Carina is married to Maya on Station 19. I don’t see her having anything to do with Arizonas “possible” return
When has marriage ever stop Grey’s doctors from hooking up? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 02:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

When has marriage ever stop Grey’s doctors from hooking up? :lol:
x2 It's what Maya deserves. :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Arizona, or Callie if Sara didn't torpedo her life, wouldn't come back for more than a guest appearance anyway. Not like it would be full time.
But one thing those gifs prove is that Arizona is into women. Femme women. What Sara wants to do to Callie is not who Callie is and also not what Arizona is attracted to. Sara isn't worth changing narrative for. Deep down she knows this, and that is why she said No to returning in season 14 when asked. She wasn't willing to step outside of herself to actually act, and I also think a little bit was because she had let herself go at the time and wasn't comfortable in her body. She still isn't, hence the non binary trans obsession, but I give her credit for losing some of the weight she's gained.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well, they could, but it was always obvious that Arizona was basically just one half of Calzona and without Callie around, they didn't know what to do with her character. I mean, even after they practically torpedoed Calzona to the ground with the divorce and Penny and custody battle and Sara leaving, Arizona still never got another "serious" love interest after Callie. Plenty of other characters did after half of their ship left the show. It's practically impossible to disentangle Arizona from Callie/Calzona. Like someone else said, if Sara wasn't too busy destroying her life and career, she would've been back for Arizona's last episode for their reconciliation, instead of the awkward messages lol. So IMO that was meant to be the end of Arizona and Callie's story (it sucked because of Sara's personal issues, but it was basically "and they lived happily ever after in NYC"). So no, I don't think there is a way to bring back Arizona without Callie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 04:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Arizona, or Callie if Sara didn't torpedo her life, wouldn't come back for more than a guest appearance anyway. Not like it would be full time.
But one thing those gifs prove is that Arizona is into women. Femme women. What Sara wants to do to Callie is not who Callie is and also not what Arizona is attracted to. Sara isn't worth changing narrative for. Deep down she knows this, and that is why she said No to returning in season 14 when asked. She wasn't willing to step outside of herself to actually act, and I also think a little bit was because she had let herself go at the time and wasn't comfortable in her body. She still isn't, hence the non binary trans obsession, but I give her credit for losing some of the weight she's gained.
Another reason for Sara not to come back. The only thing that might be even worse than trans NB Callie would be Arizona suddenly attracted to that type of person and talking about "them" instead of "her". :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She's always had issues with her weight, that was obvious even when she was still on Grey's. I think she looked perfectly fine during that time, but she was clearly always heavier than her coworkers and obviously wasn't happy with the way she looked.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Idgaf about Sara's personal issues, she's a lost cause, but tbh it kinda pisses me off that she's so into gender woo that she can't even come back for one episode to give the character she played for 10 years and the ship she was part of a proper send off. I mean Grey's bringing back pretty much everyone at this point, even dead characters ffs, and we could actually get a lovely send off for Callie and Arizona if Sara wasn't a brain dead gender cultist.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

but imagine if they brought arizona back just to wreck maya and carina's marriage :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

lol

Callie's absence would be the easiest thing to explain even if they're supposed to be together again in NYC. the question is if there's any point in having Arizona back without Callie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 06:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She's always had issues with her weight, that was obvious even when she was still on Grey's. I think she looked perfectly fine during that time, but she was clearly always heavier than her coworkers and obviously wasn't happy with the way she looked.
She was fat, let's not sugarcoat it and she wasn't conventionally attractive

I'm not saying she was ugly but definitely not conventionally attractive and uncomfortable with her looks so I'm not surprised that she went for nb identity as her coping mechanism.

She could've been such a great role model to women and lesbians who weren't conventionally attractive if she only accepted herself and the way she looked. How did nobody in her life see how fast she was sinking and sent her to therapy before gender cult got to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 16:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 15:33
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 15:19
Guest wrote:

yeah where are people getting that jessica is so proud to have played a lesbian i don't get it

just because sara is nb doesn't mean she's not proud of her role or the impact calzona had like you people are just making shit up because you don't like she's nb. i don't like it either but she's not damaging to lesbians like wtf
also she has never said she wanted to trans callie, she's not coming back to greys but not because callie isnt trans that's just fiction
Jessica has expressed how proud she is and how the role changed her life, quite a bit. On the other hand, Sara distances herself from Callie and Grey’s. And occasionally mentions Callie and tries to say she was queer. Callie wasn’t queer, Callie was bisexual. But Sara doesn’t even call herself bisexual anymore so kinda fits her mental deficit.
Sara can no longer separate acting from real life, which is why all of her roles since Grey’s have mirrored her real life gender identity. Callie is a bisexual woman who is femme, Sara is a tranny loving non binary lost soul who is masculine presenting as she calls it. Sara can’t reconcile playing Callie as the character is established because Sara refuses to step out of her bubble. That’s fine, she can keep Callie Torres name out of her mouth and stay away. The character is not hers, it’s Shonda’s. You don’t want to play by the rules then go somewhere else.
I just don't understand it, why are NB and trans people like that. What does their identity have to do with the character they play. Why can't Sara, an actress, just act. That's what acting is, playing a character that isn't you, why can't trans and NB people do that. Make it make sense.
Because it's a mental disorder, that's what it is. You can't expect mentally ill people to function like healthy people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 06:23
Idgaf about Sara's personal issues, she's a lost cause, but tbh it kinda pisses me off that she's so into gender woo that she can't even come back for one episode to give the character she played for 10 years and the ship she was part of a proper send off. I mean Grey's bringing back pretty much everyone at this point, even dead characters ffs, and we could actually get a lovely send off for Callie and Arizona if Sara wasn't a brain dead gender cultist.
x100 It really proves how down bad Sara is in this extreme cult. She doesn’t care about anything outside of it including herself. Fans should be mad at her for the disrespect, Shonda rightfully is. Fans invested a decade, fan interest made her more popular and that was good for acting career, and in return she flips us all off ad leaves abruptly and refuses to come back for a proper send off of character and couple. Grey’s made her a household name, not even her biggest fans would’ve latched on if their introduction to Sara was Kat Sandoval or Che Diaz. She did Broadway but not everyone has the privilege and can afford to see a show in New York so Grey’s was what made her known to most. The ship has sailed for Sara, but when she had the opportunity to make it right she didn’t. Good riddance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's 2022 and y'all are still watching greys anatomy how embarrassing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Aww Arizona I forgot how much I liked that character

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 06:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

but imagine if they brought arizona back just to wreck maya and carina's marriage :rofl: :rofl:
I’d love it.🍿

That relationship is awful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

All of Sara’s emotional issues are related to her body. It’s all like having OCD about the body. It’s why she relates to trans people, because she too is obsessed with her body and how it is perceived by the world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 07:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm not saying she was ugly but definitely not conventionally attractive and uncomfortable with her looks so I'm not surprised that she went for nb identity as her coping mechanism.

She could've been such a great role model to women and lesbians who weren't conventionally attractive if she only accepted herself and the way she looked. How did nobody in her life see how fast she was sinking and sent her to therapy before gender cult got to her.
Exactly. As far as as sending her to therapy, can’t force a grown adult to help themselves, especially one who lacks self awareness. Bet her family and friends tried and have given up and are just “accepting” the delusions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 06:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well, they could, but it was always obvious that Arizona was basically just one half of Calzona and without Callie around, they didn't know what to do with her character. I mean, even after they practically torpedoed Calzona to the ground with the divorce and Penny and custody battle and Sara leaving, Arizona still never got another "serious" love interest after Callie. Plenty of other characters did after half of their ship left the show. It's practically impossible to disentangle Arizona from Callie/Calzona. Like someone else said, if Sara wasn't too busy destroying her life and career, she would've been back for Arizona's last episode for their reconciliation, instead of the awkward messages lol. So IMO that was meant to be the end of Arizona and Callie's story (it sucked because of Sara's personal issues, but it was basically "and they lived happily ever after in NYC"). So no, I don't think there is a way to bring back Arizona without Callie.
I don’t agree. I think Krista is a terrible showrunner who doesn’t even try to explore the characters outside of their ship. A better writer would’ve found a way to keep April and Arizona. Grey’s story telling quality and acting has gone down significantly under Krista.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 12:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Exactly. As far as as sending her to therapy, can’t force a grown adult to help themselves, especially one who lacks self awareness. Bet her family and friends tried and have given up and are just “accepting” the delusions.
True, you can't force someone to help themselves if they don't want to. But the problem with people who believe in gender cult is that they are convinced nb and trans identities are actually helping. This is even worse than your loved ones giving up on you - because in that case at least you still know that you're fucked up. In gender cult, this craziness is encouraged as healthy.

Also, on a slightly more serious note, it makes me really sad that women's looks are judged so harshly that someone like Sara is considered "fat" and "not attractive" (even during her Grey's days). It's sad that men can be as ugly as sin and nobody cares, but a woman who is pretty good looking compared to an average woman is considered almost ugly by Hollywood standards.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 12:22
Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 06:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t agree. I think Krista is a terrible showrunner who doesn’t even try to explore the characters outside of their ship. A better writer would’ve found a way to keep April and Arizona. Grey’s story telling quality and acting has gone down significantly under Krista.
...so you do agree with the post you quoted =_= :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 12:27
Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 12:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

True, you can't force someone to help themselves if they don't want to. But the problem with people who believe in gender cult is that they are convinced nb and trans identities are actually helping. This is even worse than your loved ones giving up on you - because in that case at least you still know that you're fucked up. In gender cult, this craziness is encouraged as healthy.

Also, on a slightly more serious note, it makes me really sad that women's looks are judged so harshly that someone like Sara is considered "fat" and "not attractive" (even during her Grey's days). It's sad that men can be as ugly as sin and nobody cares, but a woman who is pretty good looking compared to an average woman is considered almost ugly by Hollywood standards.
That is true and all but the coping mechanism for ignorance shouldn’t be hormones, plastic surgery, sterilization and sex changes, especially in young people who may regret it later. The trans culture is as twisted as the people who think women should be a size four their entire lives.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There is no reason for Sara, a homophobic woman who is anti woman, to come back and play the character who is a strong confident woman and part of the series popular wlw couple.

Callie represents everything Sara is running from and hates about herself. It is no coincidence why she used this gender identity stuff to cope with leaving Grey’s. She had to paint the experience as negative for her twisted mind in order to cope with her decisions. Sara is living a lie and constantly has to lie to herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 14:15
There is no reason for Sara, a homophobic woman who is anti woman, to come back and play the character who is a strong confident woman and part of the series popular wlw couple.

Callie represents everything Sara is running from and hates about herself. It is no coincidence why she used this gender identity stuff to cope with leaving Grey’s. She had to paint the experience as negative for her twisted mind in order to cope with her decisions. Sara is living a lie and constantly has to lie to herself.
I see Sara and anyone woman entangled in the gender stuff and I feel so glad I didn’t fall into that shit cus lesbians are easily susceptible to gender identity manipulation. Every one of you, thank your lucky stars!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 15:05
Guest wrote:

I see Sara and anyone woman entangled in the gender stuff and I feel so glad I didn’t fall into that shit cus lesbians are easily susceptible to gender identity manipulation. Every one of you, thank your lucky stars!
So true. Honestly I feel really bad and worried for young lesbians who are surrounded by this gender stuff. That's probably why women like Sara make me so angry because it's not just her own life she's ruining, women like her are negatively influencing a lot of young lesbians. That's why I don't feel sorry for her at all, she did all of this to herself, she was the one who destroyed her life and her career and it's not like she's a susceptible teenager, she's an adult woman, so there's no excuse.

And here's the thing, I may not give a fuck about what a random actress does with her life, but teenage girls who are just figuring themselves out need role models and representation. But instead they're bombarded with lesbians with tons of internalized homophobia and misogyny coming out as nb or trans and hating their bodies and their sexuality. I can't think of anything more damaging than this gender movement tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 06:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Another reason for Sara not to come back. The only thing that might be even worse than trans NB Callie would be Arizona suddenly attracted to that type of person and talking about "them" instead of "her". :eyeroll:
:rofl: :rofl: i haven't watched greys since arizona left but if that ever happens i swear i'm gonna watch those episodes just to see this train wreck :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 15:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So true. Honestly I feel really bad and worried for young lesbians who are surrounded by this gender stuff. That's probably why women like Sara make me so angry because it's not just her own life she's ruining, women like her are negatively influencing a lot of young lesbians. That's why I don't feel sorry for her at all, she did all of this to herself, she was the one who destroyed her life and her career and it's not like she's a susceptible teenager, she's an adult woman, so there's no excuse.

And here's the thing, I may not give a fuck about what a random actress does with her life, but teenage girls who are just figuring themselves out need role models and representation. But instead they're bombarded with lesbians with tons of internalized homophobia and misogyny coming out as nb or trans and hating their bodies and their sexuality. I can't think of anything more damaging than this gender movement tbh.

It’s one of the most destructive cultural movements in our history. It’s been sold as a miracle pill to adults with extreme low self esteems and vulnerable teenagers. It’s gross. And pharmaceuticals companies are the only real winners here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 17:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s one of the most destructive cultural movements in our history. It’s been sold as a miracle pill to adults with extreme low self esteems and vulnerable teenagers. It’s gross. And pharmaceuticals companies are the only real winners here.
Sara for sure is on some sort of medication. What, who knows, but she is not right in the head.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 18:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sara for sure is on some sort of medication. What, who knows, but she is not right in the head.
Maybe the problem is that she is NOT on some sort of medication. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nah it's just gender cult. 20 years ago she'd probably just be depressed with a good dose of social anxiety lol Now she's nb and praised for it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2022, 03:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lot of undiagnosed issues with Ramirez. Instead of proper therapy, she thinks change of identity will fix her. Poor girl is her own worst enemy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2022, 06:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lot of undiagnosed issues with Ramirez. Instead of proper therapy, she thinks change of identity will fix her. Poor girl is her own worst enemy.
Personality disorders have no cure. And therapy doesn’t work well with them. And there’s an over representation of narcissistic, borderline and histrionic personality disorders and autism in the trans and NB community per many studies. W/ people in these spectrums you gotta get out of the way and let them be or you’ll self destruct trying to help or save them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2022, 12:33
Guest wrote:
29 May 2022, 06:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Personality disorders have no cure. And therapy doesn’t work well with them. And there’s an over representation of narcissistic, borderline and histrionic personality disorders and autism in the trans and NB community per many studies. W/ people in these spectrums you gotta get out of the way and let them be or you’ll self destruct trying to help or save them.
Really unacceptable and uneducated of you to throw autism in there. Female autism is more prevalent in our community (level 1) and they ain’t off the rocker like Sara.