TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 04:20
Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 04:15
Wait did anyone knew Liv and Bella were meeting today??

Btw they vibe really well together.
Where are liv's fans? You guys are so busy with alex and kb lmao. Where are the detective?
lol we knew but we kept it from u crazies in here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My god after the state of the thread today im actually not even annoyed at the return of the F troll ☠️

Reactions:

Post by guest »

agreed the F troll is a breath of fresh air

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 05:04
My god after the state of the thread today im actually not even annoyed at the return of the F troll ☠️
Honey the F troll is the same mentally ill anon who has been posting nonstop against kalex🙃

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 05:06
Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 05:04
Honey the F troll is the same mentally ill anon who has been posting nonstop against kalex🙃
Lmao I don’t even care, if I had to read the word “disappointed” one more time istg. I’ll look at the letter F instead

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where can I watch the BeLiv live?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 05:11
Where can I watch the BeLiv live?
Sinfall the only hope.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 05:02
Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 04:20
Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 04:15
Wait did anyone knew Liv and Bella were meeting today??

Btw they vibe really well together.
Where are liv's fans? You guys are so busy with alex and kb lmao. Where are the detective?
lol we knew but we kept it from u crazies in here
yeah right. just say you were busy hating on kalex and go

Reactions:

Post by guest »

i rlly hope it works out for liv and bella, bc her flying out to see baylee last time was a disaster 😬

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 06:03
i rlly hope it works out for liv and bella, bc her flying out to see baylee last time was a disaster 😬
I think so she really likes this girl to be flying out fast. how long has she been talking to Bella?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 06:09
guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 06:03
I think so she really likes this girl to be flying out fast. how long has she been talking to Bella?
Prolly in each other's dms since her fight with kb in august.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aww ob commented on kalex tt. 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

kb, ob and ponton letting ugly girls smash them. there's hope for y'all :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 07:00
Ob is pathetic jobless no school no singing career lazy on top of that chasing minor all over country wasting her mother hard earned money like it's hobby
she's dumb ignorant have no empathy to herself and her family
gotta secure that bella's first wlw experience

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Why is it hard for you all to just enjoy the content.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought Avas spam account was gonna be deleted or was a stunt to have them follow her on her main account

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 07:29
Why does KB's gf looks like a 40 year old fboy? And does she own any other shoes except those boots to make herself appear taller when she looks to be 5'3 in reality. Like, what's the appeal in an unattractive, skinny and short masc who looks 15 years older than her cuz I can't see this shit.
I think kb is going for older cause as per psychology pov she wants stability in relationship. Kb knows at this age alex isn't going anywhere and most unlikely to cheat and there is no trust issues atleast from lex side. May be she also feels safe and secure with this older women. That's just my pov.
But seriously you all need to stop repeating same thing. I'm sure kb is happy rn cos one of her tt caption says after so long its the first Thanksgiving and Christmas she is not depressed anymore and tbh she deserves to be happy after having a rough year.
Leave the girls alone. They all deserve to be happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 07:41
Guest wrote:
Why does KB's gf looks like a 40 year old fboy? And does she own any other shoes except those boots to make herself appear taller when she looks to be 5'3 in reality. Like, what's the appeal in an unattractive, skinny and short masc who looks 15 years older than her cuz I can't see this shit.
I think kb is going for older cause as per psychology pov she wants stability in relationship. Kb knows at this age alex isn't going anywhere and most unlikely to cheat and there is no trust issues atleast from lex side. May be she also feels safe and secure with this older women. That's just my pov.
But seriously you all need to stop repeating same thing. I'm sure kb is happy rn cos one of her tt caption says after so long its the first Thanksgiving and Christmas she is not depressed anymore and tbh she deserves to be happy after having a rough year.
There are girls her age who can also treat her good and be smart but are also beautiful. And wants to feel secure? You're talking as if she's not 18 and like she's getting married tomorrow. At her age and with the way she looks she's just wasting her time and best time in college to look for comfort in an older stud like she's some desperate 50 year old lady living with her cats and this is her last train.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 07:49
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There are girls her age who can also treat her good and be smart but are also beautiful. And wants to feel secure? You're talking as if she's not 18 and like she's getting married tomorrow. At her age and with the way she looks she's just wasting her time and best time in college to look for comfort in an older stud like she's some desperate 50 year old lady living with her cats and this is her last train.
IA w u anon. If I was kb I would rather stay single than giving head to this older women but that's what makes us all different. We all act and think differently.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
first it was 28 and then 30 and then 35, now it's 40? baby, make up your fucking mind.
the repetition, damn, seems like alex got a hold of your blood pressure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
KB in Alex's arms as you cried while typing this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 08:40
aww that's why you're single?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i've never seen someone so pressed about the person their fav is dating until I've read what that sick individual been posting about alex.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 08:31
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da "arms" lol...i'm sure you're the one who keeps saying she "bagged" kb, "pulled" a 10 etc. The fact that you have to use heternormative fratboy language to hype that woman says everything about you AND that woman. How about you quit looking percieving women from a patriarchal male gaze and look at them from a female gaze, a gaze of equality, sorrority and solidarity. But you're too shallow to do that, whatever you do you hun.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

There is no way people are keep talking shit about kalex are kbs fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:08
Ex KB fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da "arms" lol...i'm sure you're the one who keeps saying she "bagged" kb, "pulled" a 10 etc. The fact that you have to use heternormative fratboy language to hype that woman says everything about you AND that woman. How about you quit looking percieving women from a patriarchal male gaze and look at them from a female gaze, a gaze of equality, sorrority and solidarity. But you're too shallow to do that, whatever you do you hun.
uh oh, never said those words but it's you who keep replying with that post.
the bold part: apply it to urself and stop bringing women down bcs she's not looking like the perfect sim u want her to be.
Where is your solidarity when ppl were pulling kalex to threads? female gaze male gaze my ass

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Anyone have obaby live with Bella?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:13
guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:08
Ex KB fans
LMFAO whatever makes you shit w/o pushing, hun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sinfall got a grudge for kb now, hence, no kb lives are being uploaded. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nasty asf, this whole situation is yuck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:24
Nasty asf, this whole situation is yuck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:14
Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

uh oh, never said those words but it's you who keep replying with that post.
the bold part: apply it to urself and stop bringing women down bcs she's not looking like the perfect sim u want her to be.
Where is your solidarity when ppl were pulling kalex to threads? female gaze male gaze my ass
Good for you if you didnt use those words, then someone else did, but you did say "arms" lol. Funny how the use of these words shows exactly what your mentality is. It's the same "i get bitches" energy from Ava. No woman who truly loves women would say things like that, because they have shared life experiences which goes far far beyond their beauty. Only toxic entitled dudes and those women who imitate toxic entitled dudes use that language becoz they simply are incapable of seeing them from a lens of equality and empathy so they objectify them as trophies to win , 'bag' and 'pull'.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:21
sinfall got a grudge for kb now, hence, no kb lives are being uploaded. :mask:
Not everything is about your fave asshole. Sinfall haven't uploaded OP live in a while now she's always uploading OP live. Where's is her 3 fans? why are you relying on Liv's fans instead of KB's 3 fans?