TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

Post Reply
Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30171

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:53
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:49
And, unlike her exes, Olivia leaves absolutely no doubt as to who her TTs are about, Jesus H lmao
Which olivia? and what tt?
boeyink. on her spam

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30172

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:50
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:48
Ghjjnn wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:35
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:18
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:08


Da Ewww nah that was not it, sis :mask:
Yes "sis", because nobody can't force you to do something you dont want to. Call her out being racist, homophobic and rape apologist, but for refusing to get vaccinated and having a different political opinion than yours? :fool: According to some of you, we have to respect trumpist Ava's family.. well same energy then.
Da 100% These idiots are such mindless sheeps with no critical and nuanced thinking. The wear their brain-dead conformity like a badge of honour and regurgitate the bullshit that's fed to them by the mainstream media. Fucking puppets. News Flash- if you think the Goverment and media always has your best intentions in mind, you're unbelievably stupid. Go read some history, go see what happened in the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Maoist china. Every totaliatarian, authoritarian hell on earth starts not by the goverment or the military policing you but sheeps like you policing each other. Go work on your ability to tolerate differing opinions.
Thank you!! finally someone witch an actual brain working. Idk in the rest of the world, but in some countries in Europe they want to force people to get vaccinated, to have a covid passport and a document that proves that you are vaccinated to be able to go restaurants, cinemas, stores... Now this ignorant asshole says it's for public health. Sure, and I'm Michael Jackson's daughter. if we talk about public health issues, that they should forbid people to smoke, drink and take drugs.
This is called tyranny and we are on our way to a global dictatorship.
HEIL HITLER!
That's want some of you want! Keep voting for "freedom" :)
Then go to the feminist march with your poster that says "my body, my choice" :fool:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30173

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:45
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:42
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:41
Why am I getting thanksgiving dinner war flashbacks rn
Bitch why was I just typing that I felt I was listening to a racist uncle rant in thanksgiving lmfaooo :bigcry:
Is the uncle also from Alabama? ^o)
Virginia, sis 😭 the way they all hit the same handbook though loll I was just waiting for the “woke liberal agenda” comment

Hffg
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30174

Post by Hffg »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:48
Ghjjnn wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:35
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:18
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:08
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:02

Da Omg.......
Da Ewww nah that was not it, sis :mask:
Yes "sis", because nobody can't force you to do something you dont want to. Call her out being racist, homophobic and rape apologist, but for refusing to get vaccinated and having a different political opinion than yours? :fool: According to some of you, we have to respect trumpist Ava's family.. well same energy then.
Da 100% These idiots are such mindless sheeps with no critical and nuanced thinking. The wear their brain-dead conformity like a badge of honour and regurgitate the bullshit that's fed to them by the mainstream media. Fucking puppets. News Flash- if you think the Goverment and media always has your best intentions in mind, you're unbelievably stupid. Go read some history, go see what happened in the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Maoist china. Every totaliatarian, authoritarian hell on earth starts not by the goverment or the military policing you but sheeps like you policing each other. Go work on your ability to tolerate differing opinions.
Thank you!! finally someone witch an actual brain working. Idk in the rest of the world, but in some countries in Europe they want to force people to get vaccinated, to have a covid passport and a document that proves that you are vaccinated to be able to go restaurants, cinemas, stores... Now this ignorant asshole says it's for public health. Sure, and I'm Michael Jackson's daughter. if we talk about public health issues, that they should forbid people to smoke, drink and take drugs.
This is called tyranny and we are on our way to a global dictatorship.
"Public health"..LOL. This is how propaganda works. A little bit of fear and anxiety but a whole lot of moral superiority and virtue signalling. Because everyone wants to prove they are a "good person" and want to prove those who don't agree with them are "bad". Such brainwashed zombified black and white thinking. No wonder we are where we are.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30175

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:54
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:45
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:42
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:41
Why am I getting thanksgiving dinner war flashbacks rn
Bitch why was I just typing that I felt I was listening to a racist uncle rant in thanksgiving lmfaooo :bigcry:
Is the uncle also from Alabama? ^o)
Virginia, sis 😭 the way they all hit the same handbook though loll I was just waiting for the “woke liberal agenda” comment
Too late sis
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:54
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:50
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:48
Ghjjnn wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:35
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:18
Yes "sis", because nobody can't force you to do something you dont want to. Call her out being racist, homophobic and rape apologist, but for refusing to get vaccinated and having a different political opinion than yours? :fool: According to some of you, we have to respect trumpist Ava's family.. well same energy then.
Da 100% These idiots are such mindless sheeps with no critical and nuanced thinking. The wear their brain-dead conformity like a badge of honour and regurgitate the bullshit that's fed to them by the mainstream media. Fucking puppets. News Flash- if you think the Goverment and media always has your best intentions in mind, you're unbelievably stupid. Go read some history, go see what happened in the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Maoist china. Every totaliatarian, authoritarian hell on earth starts not by the goverment or the military policing you but sheeps like you policing each other. Go work on your ability to tolerate differing opinions.
Thank you!! finally someone witch an actual brain working. Idk in the rest of the world, but in some countries in Europe they want to force people to get vaccinated, to have a covid passport and a document that proves that you are vaccinated to be able to go restaurants, cinemas, stores... Now this ignorant asshole says it's for public health. Sure, and I'm Michael Jackson's daughter. if we talk about public health issues, that they should forbid people to smoke, drink and take drugs.
This is called tyranny and we are on our way to a global dictatorship.
HEIL HITLER!
That's want some of you want! Keep voting for "freedom" :)
Then go to the feminist march with your poster that says "my body, my choice" :fool:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30176

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:54
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:45
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:42
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:41
Why am I getting thanksgiving dinner war flashbacks rn
Bitch why was I just typing that I felt I was listening to a racist uncle rant in thanksgiving lmfaooo :bigcry:
Is the uncle also from Alabama? ^o)
Virginia, sis 😭 the way they all hit the same handbook though loll I was just waiting for the “woke liberal agenda” comment
Bruh as soon as you see the word “sheeps,” you know how it goes lmao. Coming from someone who has listened to this spiel multiple times 🤣

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30177

Post by Guest »

Livtards I-

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30178

Post by Guest »

Liv sis it’s embarrassing, she don’t want you


Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30180

Post by Guest »

love coming to ichat for political debates :heart:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30181

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:01
Livtards I-
shut up avatards you're defending abuse and cheating

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30182

Post by Guest »

jesus takes the wheel...there is another dangerous mutation, miss omicron, and dumbfuck out here defending their fav by freedom of choice in getting vaxxed?
:nervous: ?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30183

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:01
Liv sis it’s embarrassing, she don’t want you
This is beginning to look sad ngl

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30184

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:04
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:01
Livtards I-
shut up avatards you're defending abuse and cheating
So much for political correctness for other people huh Laurie adams?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30185

Post by Guest »

how does liv not feel a bit ashamed of humiliating herself like that?? she could at least leave it out of social media lol 😭

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30186

Post by Guest »

Liv is the worst case of a pick me girl

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30187

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:01
Liv sis it’s embarrassing, she don’t want you
I dont know if this girl is giving her false hope, cuz this bold and desperate way of seeking her attention it is too much for my taste. eww no liv, just no. when men do that to women are pathetic and repulsive

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30188

Post by Guest »

So aside from being a POS minor
This girl has ghosted liv twice and it’s clear as day it’s not gonna go anywhere, yet liv continues to simp publicly, lmaoo liv is a whole mess and a half

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30189

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:05
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:01
Liv sis it’s embarrassing, she don’t want you
This is beginning to look sad ngl
beginning? this has been sad lbr. like what kind of shit were they talking about on ft to have liv this mess up over baylee?? lord.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30190

Post by Guest »

She's turned into a joke.
Confidence is sexy, Olivia. And you're just making yourself look like a desperate fool atp.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30191

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:06
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:04
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:01
Livtards I-
shut up avatards you're defending abuse and cheating
So much for political correctness for other people huh Laurie adams?
You can tell me Ava Sage

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30192

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:08
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:01
Liv sis it’s embarrassing, she don’t want you
I dont know if this girl is giving her false hope, cuz this bold and desperate way of seeking her attention it is too much for my taste. eww no liv, just no. when men do that to women are pathetic and repulsive
Da this girl isn’t just straight but under the age of consent in her state. This just isn’t a good idea at all

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30193

Post by Guest »

Self respect has left the chat

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30194

Post by Guest »

Nominating this girl for Olivia

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd23DmbJ/

Hjkkk
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30195

Post by Hjkkk »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:04
jesus takes the wheel...there is another dangerous mutation, miss omicron, and dumbfuck out here defending their fav by freedom of choice in getting vaxxed?
:nervous: ?
Not everything has to be about someone "defending their fav" or some"tard". I'm no one's fan and don't give two shits about fanwars. I just wrote what I thought. But of course you have to make this vs that. Whatever.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30196

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:12
Nominating this girl for Olivia

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd23DmbJ/
Nominating this girl for Olivia
www.betterhelp.com

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30197

Post by Guest »

I - :rofl:

This is why Ava never respected her. OB is acting like a whole doormat. She has literally no self-esteem and respect for herself.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30198

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:14
I - :rofl:

This is why Ava never respected her. OB is acting like a whole doormat. She has literally no self-esteem and respect for herself.
Like I get the whole trend is to make fun of yourself for having bad taste in people, but girl, imma need you to take down the video, at least before Baylee sees it.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30199

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:11
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:08
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:01
Liv sis it’s embarrassing, she don’t want you
I dont know if this girl is giving her false hope, cuz this bold and desperate way of seeking her attention it is too much for my taste. eww no liv, just no. when men do that to women are pathetic and repulsive
Da this girl isn’t just straight but under the age of consent in her state. This just isn’t a good idea at all
Besides that which is a pretty big deal, what kind of relationship can you have with a 16 year old girl? pick her up from school and then go to the park to made out hidden under a tree.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30200

Post by Guest »

Olivia is pathetic it's sad to see

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30201

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:10
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:06
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:04
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:01
Livtards I-
shut up avatards you're defending abuse and cheating
So much for political correctness for other people huh Laurie adams?
You can tell me Ava Sage
Laurie the most deranged one here. Yes you hate ava we get that. Girl focus on liv and how she’s spiraling down an actual hole— one you probably live in.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30202

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:16
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:11
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:08
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:01
Liv sis it’s embarrassing, she don’t want you
I dont know if this girl is giving her false hope, cuz this bold and desperate way of seeking her attention it is too much for my taste. eww no liv, just no. when men do that to women are pathetic and repulsive
Da this girl isn’t just straight but under the age of consent in her state. This just isn’t a good idea at all
Besides that which is a pretty big deal, what kind of relationship can you have with a 16 year old girl? pick her up from school and then go to the park to made out hidden under a tree.
Image

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30203

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:18
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:10
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:06
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:04
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:01
Livtards I-
shut up avatards you're defending abuse and cheating
So much for political correctness for other people huh Laurie adams?
You can tell me Ava Sage
Laurie the most deranged one here. Yes you hate ava we get that. Girl focus on liv and how she’s spiraling down an actual hole— one you probably live in.
not related to the topic, but laurie, charlie and co hates the trio. they ain’t a fan of no one.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30204

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:19
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:16
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:11
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:08
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:01
Liv sis it’s embarrassing, she don’t want you
I dont know if this girl is giving her false hope, cuz this bold and desperate way of seeking her attention it is too much for my taste. eww no liv, just no. when men do that to women are pathetic and repulsive
Da this girl isn’t just straight but under the age of consent in her state. This just isn’t a good idea at all
Besides that which is a pretty big deal, what kind of relationship can you have with a 16 year old girl? pick her up from school and then go to the park to made out hidden under a tree.
Image
LMAO JAIL

Guest
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

#30205

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:16
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:11
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:08
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:01
Liv sis it’s embarrassing, she don’t want you
I dont know if this girl is giving her false hope, cuz this bold and desperate way of seeking her attention it is too much for my taste. eww no liv, just no. when men do that to women are pathetic and repulsive
Da this girl isn’t just straight but under the age of consent in her state. This just isn’t a good idea at all
Besides that which is a pretty big deal, what kind of relationship can you have with a 16 year old girl? pick her up from school and then go to the park to made out hidden under a tree.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 00099, Aemeth, Airwrecker16, Bing [Bot], Bona, crickets, Dizz, eifos, Google Adsense [Bot], Hamstermoony, JM88, lorelaigil, Mac1985, Sterl and 1686 guests