Jojo Siwa

Post Reply
Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12181

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 19:09
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 18:57
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 18:43
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 18:38
Gjkhff wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 18:27


Wanting to sleep with a girl is different than being on love with them. I've seen many girls on my sports teams that I've wanted to hook up with but love is a different matter. Crushes are more emotional...I deff think she atleast was attracted to her in a sexual way. Who wouldn't be? After THAT TANGOOO
Like, I just rewatched Cinderella, and I love that dance, but I don't know that I see in love. I watch that second argentine tango, and I see full in love, which implies romance and sexuality.

Honestly, like I know Jojo had feels for Jenna, but she seems to be in such self denial about everything, I wouldn't be surprised if she's not acknowledged it to herself. I can tell she would never make a move, because, immoral ( :( ) and that might extend to giving herself the freedom to feel. She's too used to supressing.

And... not me now wondering if she's ever had sex.
I also think she wouldn’t want to jeopardize her friendship with Jenna. Even if she’s aware of her feelings, she for sure puts em into a tiny box (or tries to).
Not OP, but also agree with her not acknowledging her attraction to Jenna. It’s better for her to play the long game, have a great respectful friendship, have her skyrocketing career and have fun casual relationships to know what she likes and doesn’t like. Then when Jenna’s marriage fails (and it will) she’ll be older and wiser and in a better position to handle a real relationship. Unrealistic that 18 year old JoJo could pursue a married woman and it not end badly. 24, 25 year old Jojo will be a catch.
Ooh you guys think longterm? :rofl:


When you realize an 18 yo has a better emotional intelligence than some of the admittedly older women in here in their late 20s and 30s.. lol
Are you surprised by that based on every other post here? Lol

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12182

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 19:10
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 19:07
can you do the one with Jojo singing between her legs? Thanks!!
I'm not sure which part of the tiktok you're talking about :hmmm: it may be to short... Or is it from another video?

Do you have a time stamp or can you tell what they're wearing?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12183

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 19:24
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 19:09
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 18:57
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 18:43
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 18:38

Like, I just rewatched Cinderella, and I love that dance, but I don't know that I see in love. I watch that second argentine tango, and I see full in love, which implies romance and sexuality.

Honestly, like I know Jojo had feels for Jenna, but she seems to be in such self denial about everything, I wouldn't be surprised if she's not acknowledged it to herself. I can tell she would never make a move, because, immoral ( :( ) and that might extend to giving herself the freedom to feel. She's too used to supressing.

And... not me now wondering if she's ever had sex.
I also think she wouldn’t want to jeopardize her friendship with Jenna. Even if she’s aware of her feelings, she for sure puts em into a tiny box (or tries to).
Not OP, but also agree with her not acknowledging her attraction to Jenna. It’s better for her to play the long game, have a great respectful friendship, have her skyrocketing career and have fun casual relationships to know what she likes and doesn’t like. Then when Jenna’s marriage fails (and it will) she’ll be older and wiser and in a better position to handle a real relationship. Unrealistic that 18 year old JoJo could pursue a married woman and it not end badly. 24, 25 year old Jojo will be a catch.
Ooh you guys think longterm? :rofl:


When you realize an 18 yo has a better emotional intelligence than some of the admittedly older women in here in their late 20s and 30s.. lol
Are you surprised by that based on every other post here? Lol
Not really :lol:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12184

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 19:25
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 19:10
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 19:07
can you do the one with Jojo singing between her legs? Thanks!!
I'm not sure which part of the tiktok you're talking about :hmmm: it may be to short... Or is it from another video?

Do you have a time stamp or can you tell what they're wearing?
I think op meant this part
Image

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12185

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 19:28
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 19:24
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 19:09
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 18:57
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 18:43


I also think she wouldn’t want to jeopardize her friendship with Jenna. Even if she’s aware of her feelings, she for sure puts em into a tiny box (or tries to).
Not OP, but also agree with her not acknowledging her attraction to Jenna. It’s better for her to play the long game, have a great respectful friendship, have her skyrocketing career and have fun casual relationships to know what she likes and doesn’t like. Then when Jenna’s marriage fails (and it will) she’ll be older and wiser and in a better position to handle a real relationship. Unrealistic that 18 year old JoJo could pursue a married woman and it not end badly. 24, 25 year old Jojo will be a catch.
Ooh you guys think longterm? :rofl:


When you realize an 18 yo has a better emotional intelligence than some of the admittedly older women in here in their late 20s and 30s.. lol
Are you surprised by that based on every other post here? Lol
Not really :lol:
Yeah, I meant are you surprised that anyone here thinks long term though?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12186

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 19:29
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 19:25
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 19:10
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 19:07
can you do the one with Jojo singing between her legs? Thanks!!
I'm not sure which part of the tiktok you're talking about :hmmm: it may be to short... Or is it from another video?

Do you have a time stamp or can you tell what they're wearing?
I think op meant this part
Well... It's barely gif-able (I don't think that word exits) but here it is I guess? :rofl:


Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12187

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 19:37
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 19:29
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 19:25
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 19:10
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 19:07
can you do the one with Jojo singing between her legs? Thanks!!
I'm not sure which part of the tiktok you're talking about :hmmm: it may be to short... Or is it from another video?

Do you have a time stamp or can you tell what they're wearing?
I think op meant this part
Well... It's barely gif-able (I don't think that word exits) but here it is I guess? :rofl:

Hahah, thank you!!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12188

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 18:57
Like I’ve said before I don’t give a shit if either Jojo or even Jenna know about this place :nails:

They supplied the fodder for my lesbian erotica that I’m working on so thanks for that.

Though if they do read here, I have a question for little Ms. denial, what song do you think better represents your suppressed feels to the alluring dancer, Te Amo or Nights Like This? I need this info for the fic ^_^
I am so your soul sister. Agree to every word.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12189

Post by Guest »

Jenna should post something on social media congratulating Dani and Iman, just to appease people.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12190

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 20:01
Jenna should post something on social media congratulating Dani and Iman, just to appease people.
People have such a hate boner for her for no reason, she doesn't have to. She's been liking and leaving hearts all over the place for Dani and Iman and presumably congratulated them in person.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12191

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 20:04
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 20:01
Jenna should post something on social media congratulating Dani and Iman, just to appease people.
People have such a hate boner for her for no reason, she doesn't have to. She's been liking and leaving hearts all over the place for Dani and Iman and presumably congratulated them in person.
no other competition are the losers expected to dedicate a whole post to the people who beat them. it’s ridiculous. they left comments and have been very respectful. these are just people with a vendetta against jenna.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12192

Post by Guest »


Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12193

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 20:22
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 20:04
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 20:01
Jenna should post something on social media congratulating Dani and Iman, just to appease people.
People have such a hate boner for her for no reason, she doesn't have to. She's been liking and leaving hearts all over the place for Dani and Iman and presumably congratulated them in person.
no other competition are the losers expected to dedicate a whole post to the people who beat them. it’s ridiculous. they left comments and have been very respectful. these are just people with a vendetta against jenna.
Dani and Iman never congratulated the losers, but no one will say anything to them.
Jenna and Jojo can never do anything to please the reddit haters. Just ignore it and stop bringing it here.
I am glad that Jenna got lots of love through her partnership with Jojo and I hope Jojo helps her career to get away from these fuckers.

Dance fans are the worst people. They dance mom throws as much hate to Jojo as the Dwts fans throw Jenna hate. I am glad to be following neither anymore.

DON'T CARE. Remember Jenna tunes it out. So should you.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12194

Post by Guest »

i’ve been refusing to watch Siwa’s Dance Pop Revolution because it’s not my cup of tea but i may have to now because i’ve been missing the JoJo content godfuckingdammit :bigcry:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12195

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 20:35
i’ve been refusing to watch Siwa’s Dance Pop Revolution because it’s not my cup of tea but i may have to now because i’ve been missing the JoJo content godfuckingdammit :bigcry:
Do it. I just watch because Jojo is so cute in it even when she is serious. I don’t really care about the girl group.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12196

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 20:30
My Jojo. Love her like this. So relatable.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12197

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 18:15
Grgrgr wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 17:44
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 17:23


Good interview.

-She talks about Jenna teaching her how to strut for Queen night was her transformative moment

-To get through her break up, she told Val Jenna will be her wife for the prince charming dance :rofl:
JoJo saying "MY wife" and saying she was going to pretend to be madly in love with Jenna. :$

Well I hope she finds someone to give her some casual love no strings attached over the holidays before she gets too busy for it again. She deserves it. :hug:
My wife, I can't wait till Jojo can say that for real to someone.
But, not me running right now to watch the cinderella dance. To watch all the "pretending."
Not me running to rewatch that Rumba.
My goodness that was so 🔥

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12198

Post by Guest »

3rd slide is their final "prepared, excited, and we have each other" :dramaqueen: Anon could you gif

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12199

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 18:57
Like I’ve said before I don’t give a shit if either Jojo or even Jenna know about this place :nails:

They supplied the fodder for my lesbian erotica that I’m working on so thanks for that.

Though if they do read here, I have a question for little Ms. denial, what song do you think better represents your suppressed feels to the alluring dancer, Te Amo or Nights Like This? I need this info for the fic ^_^
"Ms. Denial" :rofl:
I called her the precision princess in this thread.
What other nicknames does she have and is her actual name Jennifer?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12200

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 21:13
3rd slide is their final "prepared, excited, and we have each other" :dramaqueen: Anon could you gif
Like this? It's probably the best I can do with the quality of the video :-/


Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12201

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 21:13
3rd slide is their final "prepared, excited, and we have each other" :dramaqueen: Anon could you gif
Jenna and the puppy 😍

Gaassuest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12202

Post by Gaassuest »

The kids in the comments of her last instagram post being upset that she didn't mention she who won't be named as someone JoJo is thankful for. :eyeroll:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12203

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 21:13
3rd slide is their final "prepared, excited, and we have each other" :dramaqueen: Anon could you gif
That wasn't pre performance though, that was pre results. Jenna made 2 pictures. What? Yeah I counted

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12204

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 21:37
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 21:13
3rd slide is their final "prepared, excited, and we have each other" :dramaqueen: Anon could you gif
That wasn't pre performance though, that was pre results. Jenna made 2 pictures. What? Yeah I counted
Nevermind that was pre performance and it is so cute

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12205

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 21:24
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 21:13
3rd slide is their final "prepared, excited, and we have each other" :dramaqueen: Anon could you gif
Like this? It's probably the best I can do with the quality of the video :-/

Thanks! :wub:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12206

Post by Guest »

Gaassuest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 21:37
The kids in the comments of her last instagram post being upset that she didn't mention she who won't be named as someone JoJo is thankful for. :eyeroll:
they do understand they’ve broken up right? what’s she supposed to say i’m thankful you broke up with me? i mean come on

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12207

Post by Guest »

:heart:
Gaassuest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 21:37
The kids in the comments of her last instagram post being upset that she didn't mention she who won't be named as someone JoJo is thankful for. :eyeroll:
So immature. It is how you can tell that they have never been through a breakup. Jojo is nice, but going to write her traitor song, but she is not that nice

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12208

Post by Guest »

:angel:
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 21:46
Gaassuest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 21:37
The kids in the comments of her last instagram post being upset that she didn't mention she who won't be named as someone JoJo is thankful for. :eyeroll:
they do understand they’ve broken up right? what’s she supposed to say i’m thankful you broke up with me? i mean come on
Kylie broke her heart. it’s pretty evident in that first week that she took it hard and may be even felt betrayed and bitter.

Gggesssut
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12209

Post by Gggesssut »



She's so cute and bubbly even after not getting any sleep and doing these.

Gjjuest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12210

Post by Gjjuest »

Gggesssut wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 22:04


She's so cute and bubbly even after not getting any sleep and doing these.
Here's a gif too for it I made. ^_^

Image

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12211

Post by Guest »

Gjjuest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 22:17
Gggesssut wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 22:04


She's so cute and bubbly even after not getting any sleep and doing these.
Here's a gif too for it I made. ^_^

Image
That girl's tongue. That is all I am saying. You could make 1000 gifs on that theme.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12212

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 22:34
Gjjuest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 22:17
Gggesssut wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 22:04


She's so cute and bubbly even after not getting any sleep and doing these.
Here's a gif too for it I made. ^_^

Image
That girl's tongue. That is all I am saying. You could make 1000 gifs on that theme.
X2I'm glad you said it first tho she has a nice tongue she looks really hot in this video.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12213

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 22:42
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 22:34
Gjjuest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 22:17
Gggesssut wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 22:04


She's so cute and bubbly even after not getting any sleep and doing these.
Here's a gif too for it I made. ^_^

Image
That girl's tongue. That is all I am saying. You could make 1000 gifs on that theme.
X2I'm glad you said it first tho she has a nice tongue she looks really hot in this video.
Anyone have a gif of Jenna sticking out her tongue that day when they were driving around together and Jo was pumping her gas? Jenna has a lovely tongue too. 👅

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12214

Post by Guest »

Some posts here :rofl:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

#12215

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 22:57
Some posts here :rofl:
Horny thread

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 00099, carly, chocokiss35, Google Adsense [Bot], ity_gt, lorelaigil, nats0298, one_four_six, piesicle, Taupe, Yadom and 1726 guests