The L Word: Generation Q - Part II (Showtime; season 3 = final season)

Reactions:

Re: The L Word: Generation Q - Part II

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 18:47
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 18:37
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 18:26
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 15:47
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 15:42
Rewatch the restaurant and EP 5 scenes very carefully.
DA.
When tina talked about Felicity in S1, it sounded more of annoyance than jealousy. I don’t think Pibette will last and even if it does, Tina won’t really care that much. Not like in the OG.

Yes I noticed she asked Carrie if Gigi is beautiful and that was it.
If Tina doesn’t care I just think it’s shitty GQ writing. It’s totally against her character as we’ve seen it in the past. Mario hates Tibette though so we will probably see Tina have a personality transplant and love PiBette.
We can’t always say it’s shitty writing if the storyline doesn’t work for us. Maybe it’s really time for Tina and bette to move on for real.
All I know is TiBette is endgame.
Okay. So is danley.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 18:59
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 18:54
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 13:01
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 12:43
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 11:34
Finley hating Sophie while being friends with Dani wouldn't work, but Finley hating Sophie while being distantly pally with Dani over being mutually screwed over by Sophie could work - if Sophie were to decide the grass isn't greener. I don't think it would play out like this on Sophie's end though, not unless Finley's addition spirals and Sophie just nopes out of having the responsibility of giving a shit. Though I don't think it would be out of character at all for Sophie to resent Finley for not being the perfect alternative she left Dani for. So all in all, I can think of scenarios in which Finley comes to hate Sophie. The bigger obstacle imo is a reason for Dani to not hate Finley that doesn't boil down to pity, which is no basis for any relationship, platonic or otherwise.
Loving this danley thread- my friend said this the other day —- Finley in real life is friends with Marja and Dani and Dani always kisses Maria’s ass And the season 10 pics everyone is at Sophie’s and we think intervention which could be true but what if Finley is MIA and they are all worried but she’s been at danis and went there because no one would find her !

I actually think this would be really funny and Dani starts to help finely and they become friends for season 3——- marja would totally do it she loves them
Da
Hmm interesting..
I think they actually are. Maybe ‘friends’ is a bit much, they don’t hang at each other’s houses, but amicable for sure.
Marja is the one on the left, on the right is an L-Word director
So what happens when they are amicable, can they suggest plots to the writers?

Usually these actors just follow the writing based on all the interviews I’ve seen. The ones who really would question and have a say would be the one who has money in the show. The OGs.
DA. During a podcast Ari mentioned that Marja said she would be great at romcoms so that could be an opening for Ari to pitch a wacky Danley courtship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:03
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 18:51
IMO and this is coming from a tibette fan, I don't think we'll see much tibette romance happening on the show. We'll get crumbs in every episode Tina is in to keep the fans watching but that's all it is. Maybe that'll change if the show runs for more than 3-4 seasons and Marja knows when the show will end (similar to Ilene and season 6) then she'll decide what to do, but for the time bieng, I doubt we'll get much tibette besides crumbs. However, I also don't see her marrying Tina off to Carrie but having Carrie creates drama or else Bette and Tina's scenes would be boring or romantic and they need something else. I'm sure Tina will guest star in every season of the show so those episodes need to have some drama we can talk and parenting isn't really a fun storyline.
The co-parenting isn't fun but it's what they've been selling in every interview. Even Jordan said she didn't think Bette and Tina were good together when they were a couple and that Angie prefers them as they are now. I think Marja prefers to tell her own stories rather than keep telling a storyline from 10 years ago.
I'm aware of all that. My point was that Carrie is there to create some tension and drama or else tibette can't spend every season just co-parenting especially if Angie won't have a storlyine that requires that in the future. It made sense this season because Angie's storyline is about her donor, but who knows what the rest would be. Tina will show up in every season and they need her to have a role in the story so Carrie is that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do people think they are cute or funny talking about " a Dani/Finley ship"? Because, it's neither :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
IMO and this is coming from a tibette fan, I don't think we'll see much tibette romance happening on the show. We'll get crumbs in every episode Tina is in to keep the fans watching but that's all it is. Maybe that'll change if the show runs for more than 3-4 seasons and Marja knows when the show will end (similar to Ilene and season 6) then she'll decide what to do, but for the time bieng, I doubt we'll get much tibette besides crumbs. However, I also don't see her marrying Tina off to Carrie but having Carrie creates drama or else Bette and Tina's scenes would be boring or romantic and they need something else. I'm sure Tina will guest star in every season of the show so those episodes need to have some drama we can talk and parenting isn't really a fun storyline.
The co-parenting isn't fun but it's what they've been selling in every interview. Even Jordan said she didn't think Bette and Tina were good together when they were a couple and that Angie prefers them as they are now. I think Marja prefers to tell her own stories rather than keep telling a storyline from 10 years ago.
DA. I mean this in the kindest way but I couldn’t care less what Jordan says. She’s not a writer or producer. She’s just a kid actor.

I don’t think Mario will ever write Tibette. She seems to literally loathe them and their fans. She couldn’t make that more clear with the divorce, engagement, giving them no scenes, nothing romantic, beefing up Carries sad sack role so everyone feels bad for her and roots for her, writing Pippa as the most beautiful woman Bettes ever seen, first time mutual Os stealing from Tibettes old scenes and making her tick all Bettes boxes. Nothing about that indicates someone writing it that would ever ever put them back together. They should let Laurel go live her life because nobody cares about coparenting. I say that as someone who enjoyed Tina and her friendship with the group which has been removed from GQ.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I agree with the bolded part. Actually I think I’ve reached my Tibette full circle moment now by wanting Tina to move on, but not with Carrie. Cmon Marja, bring in Nicole Ari Parker for one last hurrah. Gorgeous woman and worked with Laurel before AND checks your diversity points box!! Come on make it happen, give Bette a run for her money with that pretty lady as her ex wife’s girlfriend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm aware of all that. My point was that Carrie is there to create some tension and drama or else tibette can't spend every season just co-parenting especially if Angie won't have a storlyine that requires that in the future. It made sense this season because Angie's storyline is about her donor, but who knows what the rest would be. Tina will show up in every season and they need her to have a role in the story so Carrie is that.
Maybe the point of Carrie is showing that Tina has moved on. It also reflects on Bette that she had to pick someone who was the polar opposite of her. The tension between them will probably be solved by ep 10.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 12:43

Loving this danley thread- my friend said this the other day —- Finley in real life is friends with Marja and Dani and Dani always kisses Maria’s ass And the season 10 pics everyone is at Sophie’s and we think intervention which could be true but what if Finley is MIA and they are all worried but she’s been at danis and went there because no one would find her !

I actually think this would be really funny and Dani starts to help finely and they become friends for season 3——- marja would totally do it she loves them
Da
Hmm interesting..
I think they actually are. Maybe ‘friends’ is a bit much, they don’t hang at each other’s houses, but amicable for sure.

Usually these actors just follow the writing based on all the interviews I’ve seen. The ones who really would question and have a say would be the one who has money in the show. The OGs.
DA. During a podcast Ari mentioned that Marja said she would be great at romcoms so that could be an opening for Ari to pitch a wacky Danley courtship.
I prefer Gini love story... anyway okay so they’re friends. Let’s see if they have better plots in S3 for Dani and Finley and also after L word. If they really have the rapport like it’s claim here, then we should see them in Mario other projects after L Word.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:12
Do people think they are cute or funny talking about " a Dani/Finley ship"? Because, it's neither :yawn:
Just ignore and they’ll get tired eventually. Obviously they keep posting cause you keep getting riled up by the posts. It’s the same weirdo who opened that Sharmen thread that they couldn’t sustain for more than a week because there’s nothing to post. Just the same anon talking to themselves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Hmm interesting..

I prefer Gini love story... anyway okay so they’re friends. Let’s see if they have better plots in S3 for Dani and Finley and also after L word. If they really have the rapport like it’s claim here, then we should see them in Mario other projects after L Word.
Well we will be getting Gini. However some of us are multi shippers that don't lack vision for future couples. :nails:

colt12
Reactions: 3

Post by colt12 »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 18:47
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 18:37
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 18:26
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 15:47
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 15:42
Rewatch the restaurant and EP 5 scenes very carefully.
DA.
When tina talked about Felicity in S1, it sounded more of annoyance than jealousy. I don’t think Pibette will last and even if it does, Tina won’t really care that much. Not like in the OG.

Yes I noticed she asked Carrie if Gigi is beautiful and that was it.
If Tina doesn’t care I just think it’s shitty GQ writing. It’s totally against her character as we’ve seen it in the past. Mario hates Tibette though so we will probably see Tina have a personality transplant and love PiBette.
We can’t always say it’s shitty writing if the storyline doesn’t work for us. Maybe it’s really time for Tina and bette to move on for real.
All I know is TiBette is endgame.
Tibette endgame, no doubt about it. In S3 perhaps, but it's for sure. Thinking that anyone who really knows/understands/and has watched Bette & Tina knows they will always be jealous of anyone else they're seeing. Sometimes you have to read between the lines. Nothing about them this season is made clear deliberately to advance the other stories. But if Tina were in every episode you couldn't hide it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:16
Guest wrote:
Just ignore and they’ll get tired eventually. Obviously they keep posting cause you keep getting riled up by the posts. It’s the same weirdo who opened that Sharmen thread that they couldn’t sustain for more than a week because there’s nothing to post. Just the same anon talking to themselves.
Lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It's a troll who thinks they're being funny. Just ignore them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. I mean this in the kindest way but I couldn’t care less what Jordan says. She’s not a writer or producer. She’s just a kid actor.

I don’t think Mario will ever write Tibette. She seems to literally loathe them and their fans. She couldn’t make that more clear with the divorce, engagement, giving them no scenes, nothing romantic, beefing up Carries sad sack role so everyone feels bad for her and roots for her, writing Pippa as the most beautiful woman Bettes ever seen, first time mutual Os stealing from Tibettes old scenes and making her tick all Bettes boxes. Nothing about that indicates someone writing it that would ever ever put them back together. They should let Laurel go live her life because nobody cares about coparenting. I say that as someone who enjoyed Tina and her friendship with the group which has been removed from GQ.
My point in bringing up Jordan is that I think it speaks a lot of the mindset the cast has re: Tibette. Would the actress be saying these things if there was a chance S2 was setting up a Tibette cliffhanger for them? I don't think so.

I agree that Marja doesn't want to write Tibette. It's why I said she wants to tell her own stories. I've seen this with other showrunners before and there's nothing more annoying to them than having to plan storylines around an actor's precious schedule. Laurel doesn't want to commit and for that reason they have to keep finding excuses for Tina's absence and it's a hassle. And it's frankly boring for the viewer as well, having to hear the excuses said by the characters. If it weren't for JB there would probably be no Tina at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:20
Guest wrote:
No what amounts to trolling is all the off topic reaction gifs clogging up this thread recently. Danley is on topic for this thread .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t think tibette will get together unless the show’s coming to an end, mainly because Laurel can’t commit to being a series regular and because a happy couple isn’t good for drama anyway. It also wouldn’t make sense to put them together right now when they’d have the same issues that supposedly made Tina leave. I think the best we can hope for at the moment are crumbs because I do think they want to string us along and not kill our hope completely.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

My point in bringing up Jordan is that I think it speaks a lot of the mindset the cast has re: Tibette. Would the actress be saying these things if there was a chance S2 was setting up a Tibette cliffhanger for them? I don't think so.

I agree that Marja doesn't want to write Tibette. It's why I said she wants to tell her own stories. I've seen this with other showrunners before and there's nothing more annoying to them than having to plan storylines around an actor's precious schedule. Laurel doesn't want to commit and for that reason they have to keep finding excuses for Tina's absence and it's a hassle. And it's frankly boring for the viewer as well, having to hear the excuses said by the characters. If it weren't for JB there would probably be no Tina at all.
I completely agree with the bolded part and I respect her for understanding the importance of Tina in this story esepcially with Angie involved and I respect Laurel for joining even after quittinga acting. It shows how important these characters are to them. It would have been awful to have this show without her popping up to be there for Angie. I remember the discussions in season 1 before she appeared where people were so confused how you can have the show without her. As for tibette, I want them together as much as the next fan but unfortuantely, I don't think it could happen at least not so early on the show when Laurel can't commit. If Laurel decides to join full time, it'd be a different story.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maybe the point of Carrie is showing that Tina has moved on. It also reflects on Bette that she had to pick someone who was the polar opposite of her. The tension between them will probably be solved by ep 10.
Tina picked Carrie because her own self-esteem issues are even lower than Carrie's. She doesn't believe Bette could want her anymore. That's why they broke up, she couldn't stand no one noticed her when they were together in the room, including Bette, lol. Tibette is done, imo. Tina settled for Carrie, she doesn't have any fire left in her to do a repeat of OG s5. Bette running around with gorgeous women doesn't help too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:31
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:20
Guest wrote:
No what amounts to trolling is all the off topic reaction gifs clogging up this thread recently. Danley is on topic for this thread .
On topic how? Is a Tina/Tess ship on topic? Shane/Bette? Alice/Dani? Please, if your problem is the gifs and not this trite, exhausting nonsense..... :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Welp looks like Ari is still on NY.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 18:55
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 18:44
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 12:32
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 12:23
I blame Tina for the Carrie/Bette mess. Neither of them really needs to be bothering each other. Yes they probably should be civil towards each other but they don't need to be friends or approve of each other. However, it was Tina that told Carrie that Bette was part of the family she was marrying into. Carrie is trying to please Tina but trying to make nice with Bette.
Now it’s Tina’s turn
Da

I have a confession to make.. There used to be a brief but intense time, where I was shipping Tina with Shane.
Which season was that? Let me guess, s5?
It’s still not too late. Maybe Carrie doesn’t want to continue with the wedding and breaks up with Tina, Bette moves on with pippa and Tess moves back to Las Vegas, Tina loses her job and moves back to LA. Maybe it can happen?
Yeah season 5. You know the scene ;)
They looked surprisingly hot together. I couldn’t unsee it afterwards.
Tina would be better than anything we’re dealing with right now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:42
Does she live there? I always thought she lived in LA but idk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:44
What a picture. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’ve been thinking about this. I mean Carrie was obviously out of line with Bette but it’s hard not to sympathize with her. If Tina leaves it would make her look bad and I can’t see why they’d want to do that, unless there’s more to it that we’ve yet to see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are they mocking the fanbase like this tho :lol: it’s not like they haven’t had it the worst with how the show is treating that storyline already

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rewatching both synchronicity scenes between Danette and Gini (someone already made a parallel) and I just noticed in the danette one Dani knows what Bette puts in her coffee (it's mutual) and in the Gini scene Gigi knows what Dani eats but Dani doesn't, she doesn't give her anything in return. It will be the reach of the day but I feel this is accurate about the ships dynamics, Dani and Bette know each other but in the Gini case it's more about Gigi knowing Dani, we haven't really seen Gigi opening up to her or at least the relationship revolves more around Dani and for now she doesn't know Gigi that much. But of course it could just be purely coincidental since the writers aren't very good. It's not like they give a fuck about details lmao I just didn't pay attention to that convo at the time and now it strikes me :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Im sorry but i think the best parter Alice has ever got is Nat.

Tasha bitter as a lime.
Dana, when Lara appear on that show, Dalice was doomed.
Dont make me talk about the lesbian guy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 18:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I blame Tina for the Carrie/Bette mess. Neither of them really needs to be bothering each other. Yes they probably should be civil towards each other but they don't need to be friends or approve of each other. However, it was Tina that told Carrie that Bette was part of the family she was marrying into. Carrie is trying to please Tina but trying to make nice with Bette.
Now it’s Tina’s turn
Da

I have a confession to make.. There used to be a brief but intense time, where I was shipping Tina with Shane.
da.
You know what? After that one scene with Lez Girls Shane and Tina making out, I started paying attention cuz I thought they were sexy together. Then, I happened to read a fanfic where Tina was cheating on Bette with Shane. It was so hot and well written, I wanted them to have an actual affair on the show. But ofс it was very short-lived and not true. :lol: I would never ever want Shane to betray Bette like this.
I would’ve loved to read that fanfic ^^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:47
Guest wrote:
Does she live there? I always thought she lived in LA but idk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Imagine if she shows up with Sepi at the next watch party

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:48
Why are they mocking the fanbase like this tho :lol: it’s not like they haven’t had it the worst with how the show is treating that storyline already
What mocking? <_< This was Rose asking about GQ storylines and they're laughing because she was casually asking questions not realizing they'd be considered spoilers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:52
Guest wrote:
I don't think Sepi will ever go to a watch party, she never has.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They would be mobbed by us lesbians, lol. Would anyone even watch the show with the two of them there? I know that I'd certainly be distracted. :lol: That being said, iwouldliketoseeit.gif

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:55
Guest wrote:
What mocking? <_< This was Rose asking about GQ storylines and they're laughing because she was casually asking questions not realizing they'd be considered spoilers.
DA anyone thinking this is mocking doesn’t understand what was happening in that moment on the podcast.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When will we get some Dani side boob?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:55
Guest wrote:
I know Rose used to (still is? Not sure) a Tibette fan, even before she joined the show. I meant the constant mocking by KM and LeH on pants. I think it’s a bit..I dunno, harsh?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:16
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 20:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They would be mobbed by us lesbians, lol. Would anyone even watch the show with the two of them there? I know that I'd certainly be distracted. :lol: That being said, iwouldliketoseeit.gif

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:50
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 18:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Now it’s Tina’s turn
Da

da.
You know what? After that one scene with Lez Girls Shane and Tina making out, I started paying attention cuz I thought they were sexy together. Then, I happened to read a fanfic where Tina was cheating on Bette with Shane. It was so hot and well written, I wanted them to have an actual affair on the show. But ofс it was very short-lived and not true. :lol: I would never ever want Shane to betray Bette like this.
I would’ve loved to read that fanfic ^^
x2 👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Everything Tibetters hate combined in one photo lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 20:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Everything Tibetters hate combined in one photo lol
lol that comment. CarBetters love it :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think people need to be prepared for the possibility that TiBette are through. It seems like this was down to LuH and her schedule, maybe combined with what Mario & co. thought was best for the show. Of course, there might be a last minute reunion but with LuH only around part time, it's going to be difficult to have an arc where they reunite.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have just realized Carrie is basically the older version of Finley. Two annoying dumbos with drink problems, asking to be loved.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bruh... if Sepi turns up to a watch party, the good sis will need security.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 20:15
I think people need to be prepared for the possibility that TiBette are through. It seems like this was down to LuH and her schedule, maybe combined with what Mario & co. thought was best for the show. Of course, there might be a last minute reunion but with LuH only around part time, it's going to be difficult to have an arc where they reunite.
DA People and TiBetters have already been prepared for that. I think people should actually prepare for them to reunite since anons here are 100% convinced it won’t happen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:37
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I completely agree with the bolded part and I respect her for understanding the importance of Tina in this story esepcially with Angie involved and I respect Laurel for joining even after quittinga acting. It shows how important these characters are to them. It would have been awful to have this show without her popping up to be there for Angie. I remember the discussions in season 1 before she appeared where people were so confused how you can have the show without her. As for tibette, I want them together as much as the next fan but unfortuantely, I don't think it could happen at least not so early on the show when Laurel can't commit. If Laurel decides to join full time, it'd be a different story.
People keep blaming the actresses. Next season if Pippa is gone people will blame VWs schedule. But GQ didn’t care about Laurel and I’d bet my salary they didn’t want Bette tied down storyline wise being married for the duration of the show. They could cast for a multi season arc for Pippa but if they didn’t and the actress gets other roles she isn’t going to sit there and twiddle her thumbs waiting for them to call. I guess my point is I don’t think they truly want Laurel to be a full time cast member nor have they put in the effort to secure anyone like that for Bette. They want her free wheeling because they think the show will have more seasons to play with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 20:15
Nah, Margo is there to do what Ilene couldn’t at the time, break them up to tell an “innovative” co parenting story :eyeroll: Rose Troche seeing the lingering chemistry between the actors in season 4 and pushing for a reunion, along with the fans and JB and LuH asking for it, is what made the comeback happen back in the day. Now though? Mario is telling her story whether fans like it or not, case in point: Sinley taking the front and center spot when nobody gives a flying fuck it about BUT Marja.

But yeah, I for one have resigned to the idea that in this L Word alternate universe, Bette and Tina are unfortunately over.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rosie's mouth is open :nervous: