TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers)

Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 06:31
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 06:24
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 06:22
I have been reading this for days out of curiosity. Alexandra loves the attention and her perception of being rich, tough and a fuckboy - she is neither of them.
She loves this so much that she goes for a naive 18 year old who will believe all her stories and bullshit.
If she really starts dating this Katie girl, she will develop an obsessive behavior and probably make her feel guilty and miserable. She will not cheat, she is not a cheater, she is just extremely emotionally dependent.
On the other hand, this stalking of people that you don’t know is getting out of hand. Not that I don’t love that you are dragging Alexandra, because I do! But live your own lives, guys. She is not worth your time.
damn, you hate them this much?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You are telling us to live our lives while you spent a good amount of your time typing this. Go touch some grass yourself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i still don’t understand how you guys came up with a full character analysis with that alex girl from the small amount of info that u got. don’t get me wrong their age gap makes me feel uncomfy, but how did y’all figure out this whole persona of this girl from the crumbs that you guys found from people around her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alexa play bitter by fletcher

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 06:42
i still don’t understand how you guys came up with a full character analysis with that alex girl from the small amount of info that u got. don’t get me wrong their age gap makes me feel uncomfy, but how did y’all figure out this whole persona of this girl from the crumbs that you guys found from people around her.
Question is why in the first place are they stalking her so much? Also the age difference is weird, no gonna deny that. I don't know what KB is thinking exactly but I bet she's hiding her partly because of that reason. And I doubt her parents will be very happy knowing hold old is her new gal pal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Hi Sherb

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 06:48
Guest wrote:
Question is why in the first place are they stalking her so much? Also the age difference is weird, no gonna deny that. I don't know what KB is thinking exactly but I bet she's hiding her partly because of that reason. And I doubt her parents will be very happy knowing hold old is her new gal pal.
Most of the peeps here are mentally ill thats why they are stalking her so much and creating this persona straight out of their heads. Only kb knows who she really is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hi Sherb
hi kid lmao. kidding aside i’m not really rooting for them, but who am i to stopped them. i’m just mildly curious on where are these people basing of their judgement out of this alex girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 06:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hi Sherb
hi kid lmao. kidding aside i’m not really rooting for them, but who am i to stopped them. i’m just mildly curious on where are these people basing of their judgement out of this alex girl.
Pictures literally.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 06:47
Alexa play bitter by fletcher
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where are those who called people out for analyzing likes and playlist when rn they are writing the fanfic and tv script for alex's character?

We call people absurd for over-analyzing and judging ppl from a 30s tiktok but over-analyzing and assessing an adult from a 240p picture of her and her date is all and well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If they go public people will come for this Alex chick for sure, and for Kb too.

But idk how some of you ignore this. The chick gives major red flags pursuing an 18 year old at her age and experience.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 07:02
If they go public people will come for this Alex chick for sure, and for Kb too.

But idk how some of you ignore this. The chick gives major red flags pursuing an 18 year old at her age and experience.
Alex's friends don't seem to care about her or her reputation after this? because they seem fine hanging out with and getting to know KB.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What og couples are still together? You guys always talk about the same people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Genuinely asking, are some of you creeps or what? Y'all want KB to date Alexandra so much you don't care about their age difference.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 07:09
Genuinely asking, are some of you creeps or what? Y'all want KB to date Alexandra so much you don't care about their age difference.
What can we do? posting and trashing alex here so KB WON'T date her?
And is KB going to date Alex and goes official if we don't trash alex enough on here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aren't you guys tired of repeating the same shit over and over again everyday? :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Every time we get a crumb from kalex, ichat activates the bullying mode.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 07:06
Guest wrote:

Alex's friends don't seem to care about her or her reputation after this? because they seem fine hanging out with and getting to know KB.
da op for sure they will come after alex if they make it public. she already got a taste of it when the kissing pic was leaked. this time it will be brutal coz all sides of fandoms will not hold back unlike before out of respect that liv or ava was with kb.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really don’t care if Kb and Alex are together but why keep dragging Ob along...move along and take the hate that comes with it don’t comment on ob tts anymore and give her false hopes that girl has suffered enough and yea some of you say she is dumb but nobody deserves to be used like she has

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 07:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da op for sure they will come after alex if they make it public. she already got a taste of it when the kissing pic was leaked. this time it will be brutal coz all sides of fandoms will not hold back unlike before out of respect that liv or ava was with kb.
out of respect? LMAO where?

And if kalex dating fr, why the fuck would fans of ava and liv care that much for them to bully a non-tiktoker? I'd call that salty-as-the-dead-sea fan behavior.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 06:28
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 06:08
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 05:58
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 05:52
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 05:47

Not you on the way to put this blame all on KB alone.
No matter the reason she still looks fake because she herself made that tt and seemed so in love just to go and maku fun of their relationship days after that. And now OB still seems hung up on her while miss girl is getting her freak on with with this stud but at the same time still acting salty in OB's comments.

You don't see how that's messy?
Da also pointing out that she didn’t comment on any other tt, even if it was to calm the hate, but chose Liv’s flirty tt with other girls..it’s things like that that really make Katie seem phony.
KB is so fake and definitely worse than Ava. Ava usually does shit because she has been provoked and was in the moment.
But KB calculates what to do from the start and carries out her phony plans.
Ngl KB is the most interesting/hard character to decipher out of all this drama imo. I didn't trust her from the start obvs, then kind of trust her when she "outed" herself, but know I don't trsut her again as she is acting all sneaky again. I'm not saying she is a bad person, but she sure know how to play mind and manipulation games, it's kind of scary. Ava is 10x to read and I'm for once believing she really wanted to reconnect with OB just because (time will tell).

Ok kbob have broken up, they can date whoever they want, but it's fucked up if she still kind of flirting with OB while going on dates with someone new and string her along. If you want to move on ok do it, but don't string along another person for the 10th time. We all know OB isn't innocent and she's also messy, and you don't have to be a fan of her to see how shitty everything is rn, how it has been from the beginning, and how she had the end stick of it at the end. I just hope she finds her peace and the love she wants someday. The self love and trust she will have to build to let people enter her life again would be a hard road fs.

KB is only hard to read at the beginning bcos people think shes just another teenager who is hormonal and love-obsessed and gets into a relationship with whoever the f she wants, and no one expects a 17 18 yr to be this "mature", calculating, and materialistic yet.

People thought she was just like OB or Ava who does messy things out of the need for puppy love.

But no, people keep blaming this Alex chick but how may 18 year olds are willing to f a much older person for connections? Kb's way too calculating for her age.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 07:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And if kalex dating fr, why the fuck would fans of ava and liv care that much for them to bully a non-tiktoker? I'd call that salty-as-the-dead-sea fan behavior.
sadly if you associate yourself to someone who has a sm following especially in a potential romantic rs, your ass is gonna get dragged into their mess. it ain’t a secret that both sides of lava fandom has a love and hate rs with kb. when kb was still with either the two of them they somehow tolerate her coz they don’t want to pissed off their favs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 06:28
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 06:08
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 05:58
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 05:52
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 05:47

Not you on the way to put this blame all on KB alone.
No matter the reason she still looks fake because she herself made that tt and seemed so in love just to go and maku fun of their relationship days after that. And now OB still seems hung up on her while miss girl is getting her freak on with with this stud but at the same time still acting salty in OB's comments.

You don't see how that's messy?
Da also pointing out that she didn’t comment on any other tt, even if it was to calm the hate, but chose Liv’s flirty tt with other girls..it’s things like that that really make Katie seem phony.
KB is so fake and definitely worse than Ava. Ava usually does shit because she has been provoked and was in the moment.
But KB calculates what to do from the start and carries out her phony plans.
Ngl KB is the most interesting/hard character to decipher out of all this drama imo. I didn't trust her from the start obvs, then kind of trust her when she "outed" herself, but know I don't trsut her again as she is acting all sneaky again. I'm not saying she is a bad person, but she sure know how to play mind and manipulation games, it's kind of scary. Ava is 10x to read and I'm for once believing she really wanted to reconnect with OB just because (time will tell).

Ok kbob have broken up, they can date whoever they want, but it's fucked up if she still kind of flirting with OB while going on dates with someone new and string her along. If you want to move on ok do it, but don't string along another person for the 10th time. We all know OB isn't innocent and she's also messy, and you don't have to be a fan of her to see how shitty everything is rn, how it has been from the beginning, and how she had the end stick of it at the end. I just hope she finds her peace and the love she wants someday. The self love and trust she will have to build to let people enter her life again would be a hard road fs.
OB should stay away from KB even more than she should stay away from Ava. Ava does shitty things but generally is easier to read as a momma girl and a fboi, but KB keeps trying to retain this angel image while she's heartless asf.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 07:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

sadly if you associate yourself to someone who has a sm following especially in a potential romantic rs, your ass is gonna get dragged into their mess. it ain’t a secret that both sides of lava fandom has a love and hate rs with kb. when kb was still with either the two of them they somehow tolerate her coz they don’t want to pissed off their favs.
Da
Yup, it will be a whole mess if they make it public. Even Katie's own fans don't support this thing between them so it would be hilarious. I really wonder why she decided to jump into another affair so fast after the last one and also because of the fact she kept saying she's single and wants to focus on her school. And no way she doesn't know her German lover and herself will get backlash for their age difference.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 07:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Yup, it will be a whole mess if they make it public. Even Katie's own fans don't support this thing between them so it would be hilarious. I really wonder why she decided to jump into another affair so fast after the last one and also because of the fact she kept saying she's single and wants to focus on her school. And no way she doesn't know her German lover and herself will get backlash for their age difference.
I find it even more alarming that her father even goes on Twitter to defend his daughter relationship with a much older person, why is he not worried lmao?
Heck her parents might even be glad she's been doing some social climbing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like Katie tbh but why did she comment again on Liv's tts after complete silence for 2 weeks from her. Just because Liv was flirting with some hot girls. And now I do think Liv is still in love with her because she went to reply to a random girl on one of KB's tt that KB looks so fine lately. Sis was acting simpy like that before they started messing officially after Pride.

Honestly, i can't understand what's KB's endgame. I also think she's still confused about her feelings for Ava, so that's another mess by itself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 07:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
I find it even more alarming that her father even goes on Twitter to defend his daughter relationship with a much older person, why is he not worried lmao?
what social climbing? y'all acting like she's fucking kendal jenner's bff.

I think her parents are glad someone is there for her and that she's not alone because god forbid what those trolls would drive her to do, considering her past traumas.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 07:46
I like Katie tbh but why did she comment again on Liv's tts after complete silence for 2 weeks from her. Just because Liv was flirting with some hot girls. And now I do think Liv is still in love with her because she went to reply to a random girl on one of KB's tt that KB looks so fine lately. Sis was acting simpy like that before they started messing officially after Pride.

Honestly, i can't understand what's KB's endgame. I also think she's still confused about her feelings for Ava, so that's another mess by itself.
Her endgame is she wants everything and all options open lol.
She comments on OB's stuff cos she still wants clout from this relationship, on top of that Liv is easier to manipulate lol try Ava. Ava will know what she's up to.

She can get connections from her German boo, but its a different kind of clout, so she still inserts herself in OB shit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

With all these faux outrages, I thought Alex already proposed to Katie bruhhh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 07:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

I think her parents are glad someone is there for her and that she's not alone because god forbid what those trolls would drive her to do, considering her past traumas.
Lol what? Glad to be there for her? And can't that someone be a little younger and not some filthy rich chick in her mid-late 20s. Y'all are so delusional.

I won't be surprised if she even lied about this girls age because her dad always comments on her stuff to focus on her school and things like that, i doubt he'd be very excited his daughter is out partying with people that are almost in their 30s while she's 18.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 07:54
With all these faux outrages, I thought Alex already proposed to Katie bruhhh
Their wedding is next week :dance2: :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 07:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

If you just start college in a new city and you go out with someone in their late 20s generally your parents should be worried.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 07:50
Guest wrote:

She comments on OB's stuff cos she still wants clout from this relationship, on top of that Liv is easier to manipulate lol try Ava. Ava will know what she's up to.

She can get connections from her German boo, but its a different kind of clout, so she still inserts herself in OB shit
da idk but it feels like they probably calmed down from being bitter with eo after the breakup announcement. so, they must have talked sincerely recently and decided to be friends. obviously given that the breakup was still fresh there’s gonna be some lingering feelings in there, but what can one do when the other is clearly moving on?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 07:18
I really don’t care if Kb and Alex are together but why keep dragging Ob along...move along and take the hate that comes with it don’t comment on ob tts anymore and give her false hopes that girl has suffered enough and yea some of you say she is dumb but nobody deserves to be used like she has
X2

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 08:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da idk but it feels like they probably calmed down from being bitter with eo after the breakup announcement. so, they must have talked sincerely recently and decided to be friends. obviously given that the breakup was still fresh there’s gonna be some lingering feelings in there, but what can one do when the other is clearly moving on?
Wasn't it liv who commented first on KB's tt something about history teacher?
and if kb wanted clout why would she break up w liv? I think they just talked out the things and now just on good terms. We don't know anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 08:44
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 08:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wasn't it liv who commented first on KB's tt something about history teacher?
and if kb wanted clout why would she break up w liv? I think they just talked out the things and now just on good terms. We don't know anything.
da. +1 and kb didn't like the All so cute omg comment lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s so ducking funny, most of y’all are only now noticing how strange kB is because y’all were blinded by KBOB, but the rest of us knew she was bad news for a LONGGG time ever since she told Ava that “I could fuck you up” because her college major was psych, like that’s some strange shit
Also I do believe that there’s a reason Ava took livs side, although Ava never got over kb, she’s never getting back with her because she knows how twisted it can get and how much it msssed with her head, Ava can read KB like a book and I think Katie knows this, which is why Ava was dead right in saying kbob will break up when nyu happens

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:fool: Yep, kb is fucked no matter what she does.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ponton and Anna shumate are out at dinner

suege
Reactions:

Post by suege »

Fuck kb :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 08:53
It’s so ducking funny, most of y’all are only now noticing how strange kB is because y’all were blinded by KBOB, but the rest of us knew she was bad news for a LONGGG time ever since she told Ava that “I could fuck you up” because her college major was psych, like that’s some strange shit
Also I do believe that there’s a reason Ava took livs side, although Ava never got over kb, she’s never getting back with her because she knows how twisted it can get and how much it msssed with her head, Ava can read KB like a book and I think Katie knows this, which is why Ava was dead right in saying kbob will break up when nyu happens
Kb is like a malicious spirit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 09:03
Liv & kai get back together, anna irrelevant at this point

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KB just turned out like Ava. In the end she wanted both Ava and Olivia, and Ava even said to her the same thing in their texts. She never got over Ava, same as Ava. They both know they still have feelings for eo but if they get back together at this point shit will get wild for many reasons. I do think they are very compatible tho and now everyone sees it too. People thought KB is this nerd that's not as messy but sis knows the game very well and is a player in her own right. Both her and Ava are messy, competitive and love to win.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ava is messy but girlie always picks up the right sounds
Tell me her last tt with Monroe ain't about Kb and her new fuckboy Alex lmao

Gue43
Reactions:

Post by Gue43 »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 09:07
Guest wrote:
Don't think they r back together...both seems shady though

Huh?
Reactions:

Post by Huh? »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 09:07
Guest wrote:
Following each other on TT does not equal back together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How mentally ill are u guys, kb nd liv are single nd r on good terms, and leading there own life how they want be and no-one change there life bc of ichat fuck ups and also there are so many lesbian tiktoks are there and why r u stuck on these 3 ppl, also kb ,liv or ava are not doing any mind games u people are one sick on mind go get help bc u guys reek mental illness

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 09:48
How mentally ill are u guys, kb nd liv are single nd r on good terms, and leading there own life how they want be and no-one change there life bc of ichat fuck ups and also there are so many lesbian tiktoks are there and why r u stuck on these 3 ppl, also kb ,liv or ava are not doing any mind games u people are one sick on mind go get help bc u guys reek mental illness
lmao sure they don't play any games. And I'm saying this about all 3 of them. Some of you are so fucking delusional you believe everything that comes out of their mouths. Of course they ain't going to say I'm bitter, jealous or whatever and I wanna play some games. It's obvious your contacts are only limited to people online and you are inexperienced in those things. Their tactics are very obvious, especially the ones of Ava and KB.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 09:42
Ava is messy but girlie always picks up the right sounds
Tell me her last tt with Monroe ain't about Kb and her new fuckboy Alex lmao
LOL ngl i like her shades sometimes, it's rare but it happens.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Op literally looks broken in her last tt