Reactions:

Re: Motherland: Fort Salem

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 11:40
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 11:36
What is that script?
It's the original pilot script. You can read the whole thing online.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 11:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What is that script?
do you have the link?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aemeth wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 10:30
Can I just say how reverently Raelle looks at Scylla :bigcry:
the chemistry in a still....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 11:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What is that script?
do you have the link?
http://tvwriting.co.uk/tv_scripts/2019/ ... _Words.pdf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 11:09
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 10:07
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 09:31
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 08:33
Taylor said in the last ATS with a big smile :

"It (the Mycelium) has judgment and morality. You'll be very interested to see where that's blossoming from in upcoming episodes"

I'm curious to know your theories about that? I want it to be related with Scylla, but I don't know if the writers are enough clever to take that opportunity and make Raylla + Mycelium an epic combo. I can not believe the Scylla flashback in 2x3 was put there just to give us Raylla crumbs (since they where not very generous in this area the rest of the season). It has to be way more significant than that.
If there was any logic to it, yeah they should link it to Raylla (which would explain why Scylla’s seed unlocked the Mycellium). But then they didn’t take many logical decisions this season…
True. Tie it to Scylla's family or so even. And her being necro. The moment the mycelium chose raelle was also the moment raelle was searching for Scylla. She was full of love and desperation to find her. Maybe that was also what attracted it to Raelle. Probably everyone else coming into contact with the mushroom wall wanted the power. Raelle was there on accident. Not looking for power like the mycelium said.

And while Alder thinks she can use the mycelium as a weapon I doubt she will let it happen. Given Alder hunts and kills innocent witches (dodgers) I don't think she's a big fan of her and she knows Alder just wants power to continue her ways.

Yeah I think Raelle’s « I’ll always have a choice » and Willa’s « there’s always choice » kinda foreshadows Raelle refusing to use the Mycellium to do something the army/Alder will order her to. Maybe kill Nicte or even destroy the Spree in general? :hmmm:
Or even destroying the Camarilla. The Mycelium might want to do something else than demonstrating how powerful witches can be against mere human. That will just create more fear of the witches and the cycle keeps repeating

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 12:06
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 11:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What is that script?
do you have the link?
http://tvwriting.co.uk/tv_scripts/2019/ ... _Words.pdf
Thank you :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

3k :heart: :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 12:21

3k :heart: :goldstar:
For a fucking gif :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 12:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 08:33
Taylor said in the last ATS with a big smile :

"It (the Mycelium) has judgment and morality. You'll be very interested to see where that's blossoming from in upcoming episodes"

I'm curious to know your theories about that? I want it to be related with Scylla, but I don't know if the writers are enough clever to take that opportunity and make Raylla + Mycelium an epic combo. I can not believe the Scylla flashback in 2x3 was put there just to give us Raylla crumbs (since they where not very generous in this area the rest of the season). It has to be way more significant than that.
If there was any logic to it, yeah they should link it to Raylla (which would explain why Scylla’s seed unlocked the Mycellium). But then they didn’t take many logical decisions this season…
True. Tie it to Scylla's family or so even. And her being necro. The moment the mycelium chose raelle was also the moment raelle was searching for Scylla. She was full of love and desperation to find her. Maybe that was also what attracted it to Raelle. Probably everyone else coming into contact with the mushroom wall wanted the power. Raelle was there on accident. Not looking for power like the mycelium said.

And while Alder thinks she can use the mycelium as a weapon I doubt she will let it happen. Given Alder hunts and kills innocent witches (dodgers) I don't think she's a big fan of her and she knows Alder just wants power to continue her ways.

Yeah I think Raelle’s « I’ll always have a choice » and Willa’s « there’s always choice » kinda foreshadows Raelle refusing to use the Mycellium to do something the army/Alder will order her to. Maybe kill Nicte or even destroy the Spree in general? :hmmm:
Or even destroying the Camarilla. The Mycelium might want to do something else than demonstrating how powerful witches can be against mere human. That will just create more fear of the witches and the cycle keeps repeating
That might actually be where Raelle and Scylla can find a middle ground. Cause Scylla is anti-army but I don’t think she’s anti-civilians? She’s probably just tired of witches being discriminated against (and being basically slaves) just for being who they are.
And Raelle definitely isn’t pro-army (even tho this season hasn’t really showcased this), and I’d think she agreed pretty much with the Spree’s message (not so much with their ways of getting it across tho).
So maybe the Mycellium can, with the help of both of them, help to solve this conflict?

myka4hg
Reactions: 45

Post by myka4hg »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 05:18
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 05:04
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 05:02
The Scylla hater on yt who always said I'm LGBT too...Scylla is ISIS, we do not romanticize terrorism in this country. I'd rather Abigail and Raelle be endgame. My man Adil is awesome :lol: (atotd those type of haters only can be satisfied when Scylla died saving the hero)

I'm like open your eyes, terrorist is also a human being who also experienced romance and have family has their own life story that we don't know and you turned a blind eye on it

Sorry my ears are burning, need to rant here
I watched this bitch's video for the first time last night and grew a brain tumor. She's a complete fucking moron. Imagine being a grown ass woman and embarrassing yourself that fucking much.
I will not watch that garbage. Everyone on this show is a terrorist to the other side. This is not America, it is a fiction - a fantasy. Took me a while to move past the terrorist stuff because of 911, but I was being stupid to have current day USA morality about killing on this fictional show. She screaming about Alder being a terrorist for killing dodgers that give up? Or killing those 'innocents' in 1x08? Or that dumbass preacher terrorizing Raelle? Killing children? Civilians/camerilla are the enemies of the Spree - as is the Army. They are all at war, and they are all killing each other - each side is justified in their own mind for whatever they are doing - this world is a mess.

The show is just as bad as that lady. Example - Demetria gets onto Scylla for killing one man for kidnapping a child and planning to kill them and not one damn word will be said about Abigail killing how many in that building?

I am done listening to that crap about Scylla.
I think what this show does quite well is demonstrate how it's not a very good idea to get on your moral high horse during a time of war. Because inevitably, both sides will end up doing bad shit. That's what war is... bad shit. It's just not practical to try to maintain a set of principles... because your enemy will not. Especially in this context, where the stakes are so high & eradication seems to be the endgame. Survival trumps everything... even morals.

I know everyone hates Adil but his character reflects this quite well. A die hard pacifist... who has now killed a building full of bad guys, just because the option of leaving them alive was too great of a threat.

I think Raelle will be the only character to keep a clean white hat... maybe Tally & Anacostia too. But Tally is a little insufferable when she's on her moral high horse. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 13:11
https://www.dgepress.com/freeform/shows ... em/videos/

Clips are out
I read 'the unit is reunited' and rolled my eyes so hard lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 13:04
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 12:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That might actually be where Raelle and Scylla can find a middle ground. Cause Scylla is anti-army but I don’t think she’s anti-civilians? She’s probably just tired of witches being discriminated against (and being basically slaves) just for being who they are.
And Raelle definitely isn’t pro-army (even tho this season hasn’t really showcased this), and I’d think she agreed pretty much with the Spree’s message (not so much with their ways of getting it across tho).
So maybe the Mycellium can, with the help of both of them, help to solve this conflict?
You make great points. In Season 1, Raelle and Scylla were on opposing sides. This season, they have a common enemy. They can finally work together. And I'm sure the Mycellium will play a part in helping them fight against the Camarilla.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Potential Sally friendship is totally there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seems like Raelle might not be completely cool with Scylla at this point, but emphasizes she should come since they need her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 13:20
Seems like Raelle might not be completely cool with Scylla at this point, but emphasizes she should come since they need her

Please jesus let Scylla laugh in Abigail's face after she threatens her.

Tally is team Scylla.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lmao they sent adil away

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 23:34
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 22:19
This will end up being Nicte messing with their heads
In vino veritas...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yes Tally, put that high Atlantic in her place. Abifail is always on this boss bitch attitude with the other unit members she needs to stfu.

Sally friendship rise.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 13:22
Guest wrote:

Tally is team Scylla.
I doubt she says anything back, like she didn't to the guy that attacked her at the Spree house. She is too damaged right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow! They are actually acknowledging that Scylla saved Raelle. Not Adifail getting the credit. I'm shook.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 13:22
Guest wrote:

Tally is team Scylla.
Sally friendship rise :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 13:32
Wow! They are actually acknowledging that Scylla saved Raelle. Not Adifail getting the credit. I'm shook.
Already liking this episode from the clips. Raylla coming out of the same room, Adull being sent off, people are pro-Scylla.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 13:23
lmao they sent adil away

Why they all hugging like that? Raelle died, sure, but why Abigail is in that hug with Tally :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Selfish me was hoping Raylla would have the house to themselves so that they could really talk. Because now I’m thinking the scene of Raelle with tears rolling down her face when she’s standing in the kitchen will have Adifail in it. Hope I’m wrong. I just want Raylla to freaking have some privacy and time to really talk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where’s the Raylla sneak peak? :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

myka4hg wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 13:05
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 05:18
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 05:04
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 05:02
The Scylla hater on yt who always said I'm LGBT too...Scylla is ISIS, we do not romanticize terrorism in this country. I'd rather Abigail and Raelle be endgame. My man Adil is awesome :lol: (atotd those type of haters only can be satisfied when Scylla died saving the hero)

I'm like open your eyes, terrorist is also a human being who also experienced romance and have family has their own life story that we don't know and you turned a blind eye on it

Sorry my ears are burning, need to rant here
I watched this bitch's video for the first time last night and grew a brain tumor. She's a complete fucking moron. Imagine being a grown ass woman and embarrassing yourself that fucking much.
I will not watch that garbage. Everyone on this show is a terrorist to the other side. This is not America, it is a fiction - a fantasy. Took me a while to move past the terrorist stuff because of 911, but I was being stupid to have current day USA morality about killing on this fictional show. She screaming about Alder being a terrorist for killing dodgers that give up? Or killing those 'innocents' in 1x08? Or that dumbass preacher terrorizing Raelle? Killing children? Civilians/camerilla are the enemies of the Spree - as is the Army. They are all at war, and they are all killing each other - each side is justified in their own mind for whatever they are doing - this world is a mess.

The show is just as bad as that lady. Example - Demetria gets onto Scylla for killing one man for kidnapping a child and planning to kill them and not one damn word will be said about Abigail killing how many in that building?

I am done listening to that crap about Scylla.
I think what this show does quite well is demonstrate how it's not a very good idea to get on your moral high horse during a time of war. Because inevitably, both sides will end up doing bad shit. That's what war is... bad shit. It's just not practical to try to maintain a set of principles... because your enemy will not. Especially in this context, where the stakes are so high & eradication seems to be the endgame. Survival trumps everything... even morals.

I know everyone hates Adil but his character reflects this quite well. A die hard pacifist... who has now killed a building full of bad guys, just because the option of leaving them alive was too great of a threat.

I think Raelle will be the only character to keep a clean white hat... maybe Tally & Anacostia too. But Tally is a little insufferable when she's on her moral high horse. :rofl:
They have only if you pay attention closely, but most of GA does not, and certainly not haters. They will have to hit the viewers over the head that Scylla has changed and that she always loved Raelle, hence the I do love her in the van. They will have to hit them over the head about the impact of Adil's change, because they are just all rae rae about what he did - no connection as you made - even though it was discussed in the episode between him and Abigail.
And most are just siding with the military and seem to not care one bit how bad the army is really being presented - they blame it all on Alder, which is so simple. It is like blaming a dictator for everything a country does, absolving the citizens of the responsibility. This show is political - but the topics are really too hot to discuss for most calmly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 13:36
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 13:32
Already liking this episode from the clips. Raylla coming out of the same room, Adull being sent off, people are pro-Scylla.
Seems like the talk will be before and during the mission

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish Scylla would slap a bitch. Talking to her like that in her OWN house?? After she let you, your lame ass bf, and a group of children stay there while she took care of her girl?? When SHE was the one who found the Camarilla on her OWN, cause she was actually looking to save Raelle, didn't end up there in a coincidence. And you tried to steal the ride she jacked??? Boy I wish she would.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

After having an 3p with adifail on their own we better get enough scenes of just scylla and Raelle.

Aemeth
Veteran
Reactions: 51

Post by Aemeth »

Ugh the worst part is Scylla will hold back with Abigail because it's her priority to be able to join the mission and keep Raelle safe. On the positive side I'm already melting at this first glance at domestic raylla in their soft sweaters and their soft looks...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Raelle is clean and very hot in this clip.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This scene being in the kitchen is actually good since it means there has to be a separate one in the bedroom, alone. And does it look like it might be night time here? Could be the night before?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 13:52
Guest wrote:

Yeah because the shower sex she was having with Scylla :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 13:55
This scene being in the kitchen is actually good since it means there has to be a separate one in the bedroom, alone. And does it look like it might be night time here? Could be the night before?

Yeah it's look like we have at least 2 scenes of them alone talking before the mission. Which is more then I expected.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 13:41
Selfish me was hoping Raylla would have the house to themselves so that they could really talk. Because now I’m thinking the scene of Raelle with tears rolling down her face when she’s standing in the kitchen will have Adifail in it. Hope I’m wrong. I just want Raylla to freaking have some privacy and time to really talk.
Nah... That would be so weird and awkward. The show is dumb but not that dumb lol
There are more rooms in that house than just the kitchen and the bedroom so I'm sure Adifail will have their own room. Also it seems like its nighttime when they talk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 14:00
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 13:55

Yeah it's look like we have at least 2 scenes of them alone talking before the mission. Which is more then I expected.
Plus, there's gotta be some talking between the unit leaving the safehouse and Raelle and Scylla kissing at what is probably near the end of the ep.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They all look good, they should let them look good more often than they do.

Tally's line is for Raelle and the audience. Bang everyone over the head with Scylla has changed, as her actions have not been enough yet. In fairness, Raelle knows little of her actions, but the audience does.
Doubt Tally will be the only one saying it moving forward either. We definitely need BFFs sally too, I am all in on it. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

It's a shame because it's clear Abigail reacts after Scylla said something. The clip started after that moment. Probably just Scylla interrupting them saying she goes with them. But I want her to explain WHY she is willing to go there against Nicte.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder what will happen that makes Raelle wants to punch Abigail. In my head it goes like this, Abigail wants to turn Scylla in and the Spree location when they get back to Fort Salem but Raelle pleaded NO. Then Abigail questions Raelle about still having feelings and still sticking up with Scylla, then one lead to another, Abigail than calling her pathetic for wanting to bed the Spree scum. Raelle be like :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 14:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Tally's line is for Raelle and the audience. Bang everyone over the head with Scylla has changed, as her actions have not been enough yet. In fairness, Raelle knows little of her actions, but the audience does.
Doubt Tally will be the only one saying it moving forward either. We definitely need BFFs sally too, I am all in on it. :lol:
Anacostia had said Scylla has changed too, they probably gonna make Raelle mentioned it too, then far in the future, Abigail also

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope that Raelle mentioning that Scylla is familiar with Spree work is an indicator that we will see Scylla using her magic during the mission. I am really curious about her power because she is Necro, Spree and Dodger so she has to have quite a lot of knowledge about all kinds of magic and the show so far has failed to show the audience more of it.

Aemeth
Veteran
Reactions: 51

Post by Aemeth »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 14:18
I hope that Raelle mentioning that Scylla is familiar with Spree work is an indicator that we will see Scylla using her magic during the mission. I am really curious about her power because she is Necro, Spree and Dodger so she has to have quite a lot of knowledge about all kinds of magic and the show so far has failed to show the audience more of it.
We better finally see SOME of Scylla's special magic, I can't believe we had to endure 5 new things from apparently suddenly all powerful advil but still haven't seen shit for Scylla.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah but it's a little bit weird that Tally said Scylla saving Raelle life in the lab is the only proof she needed that Scylla has changed. It doesn't proof shit since Scylla would always have saved Raelle even in the past. She had already choose Raelle before anything in 1x5.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 14:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah but it's a little bit weird that Tally said Scylla saving Raelle life in the lab is the only proof she needed that Scylla has changed. It doesn't proof shit since Scylla would always have saved Raelle even in the past. She had already choose Raelle before anything in 1x5.
But they don't know that. Even Raelle didn't believe her in the 1x09 so how can Tally know about this?
This time choosing Raelle and saving her life is loud and clear for everybody and nobody can question this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 14:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Keep in mind, Tally didn't know if Scylla's feelings for Raelle is real or she was just playing Raelle, she only knew Raelle still loves Scylla. I can see Tally only care about whether or not Scylla is genuine about Raelle. Abigail otoh, she will also think about whether or not Scylla is still loyal to the Spree

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aemeth wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 14:19
Guest wrote:
We better finally see SOME of Scylla's special magic, I can't believe we had to endure 5 new things from apparently suddenly all powerful advil but still haven't seen shit for Scylla.
In the trailer for ep8 we saw that Scylla use her lighter to reveal the face of another Spree infiltrated in the group who is in disguise. But it's a trick we already saw multiple time. Except that we didn't know she can use her lighter on someone else, not just on herself.

I expect she will play a bigger role when everyone will lose their mind over a Spree spell. Probably Scylla will save the day because she will be unafected by it and will be able to break the magic against them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 14:33
Aemeth wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 14:19
Guest wrote:
In the trailer for ep8 we saw that Scylla use her lighter to reveal the face of another Spree infiltrated in the group who is in disguise. But it's a trick we already saw multiple time. Except that we didn't know she can use her lighter on someone else, not just on herself.

I expect she will play a bigger role when everyone will lose their mind over a Spree spell. Probably Scylla will save the day because she will be unafected by it and will be able to break the magic against them.
Are we sure its Scylla who reveals the other Spree?