Elite: Rebeka and Mencia

Reactions:

Re: Elite: Rebeka and Mencia

Post by Guest »

So, lesbian sleeping with man and incest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 15:37
hmmm this is more like rape to me, lesbian or not it's awful for Mencia :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 14:55
According to spoilers leaked by a fan page that seems reliable says that rebeka will have her accident while going to save her mom. It has nothing to do with Mencia it seems.
We don't even know what character the actor is going to play.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 15:37
They're not lesbian

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At least we know for sure Rebeka doesn't die from the car accident as she is alive and with Mencia in episode 6 from the episode names trailer

And to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if the mencia/valencoso's character sleep together, they need to add fucked up shit it this show lol

I think they will definitely keep them as a couple seeing it has gotten interest from lesbians but that doesn't mean they will not do some nasty shit, a lot of people looooove the gay couple and they had one of them getting cancer and the other cheating during his treatment so like some other anon said just enjoy their scenes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 15:23
At least we know for sure Rebeka doesn't die from the car accident as she is alive and with Mencia in episode 6 from the episode names trailer

And to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if the mencia/valencoso's character sleep together, they need to add fucked up shit it this show lol

I think they will definitely keep them as a couple seeing it has gotten interest from lesbians but that doesn't mean they will not do some nasty shit, a lot of people looooove the gay couple and they had one of them getting cancer and the other cheating during his treatment so like some other anon said just enjoy their scenes
Lmao Ikr, what a mess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A show can be crazy and do messed up shit without being offensive. They had the gay guy cheat with a man right? Messed up, not a harmful trope though.
I'm not gonna excuse the show if they do tired tropes like bisexual who has to cheat with a man, predatory lesbian/wlw or other harmful tropes just because "it's a crazy show!". It can be crazy without being shit we don't have to hype shows when representation is just crap.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 10:17
A show can be crazy and do messed up shit without being offensive. They had the gay guy cheat with a man right? Messed up, not a harmful trope though.
I'm not gonna excuse the show if they do tired tropes like bisexual who has to cheat with a man, predatory lesbian/wlw or other harmful tropes just because "it's a crazy show!". It can be crazy without being shit we don't have to hype shows when representation is just crap.
I guess we will know on Jun 18.
But from interview with this couple that I saw on Twitter.
The vibe is kinda positive, I hope the show will treat it respect. But I do expect drama though, otherwise it will be boring. So bring on the drama but not stupid trope :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I stopped watching after they ruined Carla in season 2 and I also can’t stand that forced romance between Samuel and Carla.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

can anyone translate this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn, I'm not ready for Jun 18 :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 16:36
I'm not doing a full translation because I don't actually speak Spanish but what I understood surprised me. Rebeka's actress said they are exploring an healthy love story, that they are friends, partners and have fun together and that Rebeka for the first time is in love with someone who loves her back.

ghgh
Reactions:

Post by ghgh »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 15:39
Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 15:23

Lmao Ikr, what a mess.
DA the difference he cheats with other men not women :handbags: of course the show has 2 gays and bi men but no lesbian as always

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The actress who plays Mencia's excitement is so damn cute, i'm so tired of actresses acting like they were forced into wlw roles.

Guest9
Reactions:

Post by Guest9 »

I have such a crush on Mencia already my goodness. A sexy, fun femme who goes after what she wants (Rebe). :faint: Their scenes look so hot and sweet too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ah this is so cute. The way she acts with mencia :wub: vs how she was with samu :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Claudia (Rebeka): This school year Rebeka has left behind all that negative side of her, its a new Rebeka that wants to finish school and start the adult life.

*scene classroom*
R: My name is Rebeka but I let cool people call me Rebe
M: Well ok then Rebe
//

Martina (Mencia): Mencia is interested in Rebeka from the start, she "throws" herself into knowing her and.... *gigles* I dont know what I can say and what not.

*Scene looker room*
M: Do you have plans tonight?
//

Claudia: Its beautiful because is the first time that we see Rebeka really in love, and even more important she is loved back

*scene looker room sitting*
Mencia: I like you, and I know you like me back
//

Marina: My character likes people, being extrovert. She is very spontaneous and very impulsive, so that can cause some troubles *laughing*

Claudia: The kind of love we have tried to portrait is a healthy love.

*scene kissing*
New girl: Bravo bravo... long live love fuck!
//

Claudia: They are friends, they are partners, they have a great time together they like to spent time together, they have fun.

*Scene with chocolate*

Claudia: But like real life some stuff happens, but well.. love is strong and it always win.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Theres no cheating with a man going to happen. The thing with the guy is r*pe. It's apparently her uncle :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 23:07
Guest wrote:
Claudia (Rebeka): This school year Rebeka has left behind all that negative side of her, its a new Rebeka that wants to finish school and start the adult life.

*scene classroom*
R: My name is Rebeka but I let cool people call me Rebe
M: Well ok then Rebe
//

Martina (Mencia): Mencia is interested in Rebeka from the start, she "throws" herself into knowing her and.... *gigles* I dont know what I can say and what not.

*Scene looker room*
M: Do you have plans tonight?
//

Claudia: Its beautiful because is the first time that we see Rebeka really in love, and even more important she is loved back

*scene looker room sitting*
Mencia: I like you, and I know you like me back
//

Marina: My character likes people, being extrovert. She is very spontaneous and very impulsive, so that can cause some troubles *laughing*

Claudia: The kind of love we have tried to portrait is a healthy love.

*scene kissing*
New girl: Bravo bravo... long live love fuck!
//

Claudia: They are friends, they are partners, they have a great time together they like to spent time together, they have fun.

*Scene with chocolate*

Claudia: But like real life some stuff happens, but well.. love is strong and it always win.
Thank u. They look so cute together and i love that Claudia said "love is strong and it always win." i love them already

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

tomorrow ! :nervous: :nervous: :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 05:22
At what time it will be available?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 19:29
Guest wrote:
Da
That translates to 3am ET in the US, 8am here in the UK, 9am in Spain, 12:30pm in India and 5pm in Syndey, Australia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 19:29
Guest wrote:
DA. Still 11 hours to go.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m anticipating a pretty good love scene with them. Based on the videos and interviews we have seen with some footage, these two seem like they have amazing chemistry. I think it’s going to a passionate love scene. Hoping this relationship ends well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well as we have all predicted, it was indeed messy :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 09:02
I knew it, how bad was it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 09:08
Guest wrote:
I only skimmed over their scenes but

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 09:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
🤮 Pass

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bi-slut is real :mask: Very romantic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Intma
Reactions: 2

Post by Intma »

Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 09:16
Also??
Oh I did 😂 I went to see her ig and there you can see it’s her ( I mean as is not just for the character)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's the combination of this being a Netflix show and it being Elite ofc it's gross.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 09:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

idrc cause its elite. its kinda what you sign up for. but mencia and rebeka are cute af and had alot of scenes so im cool with it

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 12:17
idrc cause its elite. its kinda what you sign up for. but mencia and rebeka are cute af and had alot of scenes so im cool with it
of course you are ok with it because you are bi. It's funny and sad how many shows have gays but no lesbians and the one they call lesbian always sleep with men

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is it worth it to watch just for the lesbians scene only cuz i don't watch elite s1-3?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 13:10
is it worth it to watch just for the lesbians scene only cuz i don't watch elite s1-3?
if you are a lesbian I see no. if you are bi go-ahead

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 12:53
Guest wrote:
of course you are ok with it because you are bi. It's funny and sad how many shows have gays but no lesbians and the one they call lesbian always sleep with men
DA. Who said they were lesbian ?! Are you pulling stuff out of your ass?
All promos said Rebe is bisexual and Mencia doesn't care about label.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 13:16
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da. Mencia even explicitly says in the show that she's not a lesbian...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 13:19
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da. Mencia even explicitly says in the show that she's not a lesbian...
I know, really.
At least watch the show before lying about it.
This is Elite, I know what I'm getting into.
I liked Menbeka, the love is real and genuine
I will wait for ss5.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Im not bi lamoo tf is wrong with u on here. have you ever watched elite? plus everyone already knew she was gonna fuck an old man way before it aired.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I didn't say they are lesbians I said there are many gay men in the show and no one of them slept with women plus the bi men but they have no lesbian and even if they have one they will make her sleep with men

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 13:36
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Im not bi lamoo tf is wrong with u on here. have you ever watched elite? plus everyone already knew she was gonna fuck an old man way before it aired.
i did with my straight sister because we are Muslim we were curious how they will handle the Muslim characters

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Truly a bizarre sentence to read here :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 15:14
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I didn't say they are lesbians I said there are many gay men in the show and no one of them slept with women plus the bi men but they have no lesbian and even if they have one they will make her sleep with men
They put the gay men on a threesome which is sth they always do with women. Also, if you want a show with lesbians go watch one with lesbians. This show never claimed to have lesbian characters but, for once, actually gives screen time to a wlw couple.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 15:37
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Truly a bizarre sentence to read here :lol:
DA. I know but bi women claim they never talk about these things on a lesbian site