Re: Anonymous Confessions

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 00:15
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 19:40
I want to die
Life is just boring as shit to me.
x3 Is this really so common? If so it's selfish to bring others into the world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think if a huge asteroid was going to hit earth they would tell us? Or not because of the mass panic and chaos that would ensue.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 00:35
Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 00:15
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 19:40
I want to die
Life is just boring as shit to me.
x3 Is this really so common? If so it's selfish to bring others into the world.
DA It's "selfish" because you think life is "boring"? There is so much in the world that is potentially fascinating to explore, do, and/or learn about, so much more than anyone ever could in one single lifetime, and if you can't appreciate any of that at all then, barring clinical depression, then you need to seriously work on developing your intellectual curiosity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I put some lesbians edits on my youtube and I know this would never happen but if I'd get 1k subscribers and started to make some money on it I'd have to come out to my brother cause he would ask where I'd be getting some money :lol:
"So I have this channel where I share lesbians edits and this is how I made some some" he would freak out. :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 18:31
The ugliest male celebrities? I think the ones that are fat with a wide nose. Dear lord. Also that Fassbender guy Michael Fassbender what's wrong with his eyes???????????????? Creep. L chat is always praising men's looks but can we just bash men for once?
Seriously what threads are you reading?
Or are just trying to start drama :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 00:48
I put some lesbians edits on my youtube and I know this would never happen but if I'd get 1k subscribers and started to make some money on it I'd have to come out to my brother cause he would ask where I'd be getting some money :lol:
"So I have this channel where I share lesbians edits and this is how I made some some" he would freak out. :nervous:
Lmao you'll get 20$ from that 1k subs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 00:40
Do you think if a huge asteroid was going to hit earth they would tell us? Or not because of the mass panic and chaos that would ensue.
Idk aren't there enough amateurs/independent astronomers in this earth? They'll see it coming months before it will hit the earth with basic telescope.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 00:19
I want to die because my anxiety is so bad.
Keep in mind some of the people responding to you might be men, would you really wanna die because some incel attempting to be a lesbian said so?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

♡ Happy birthday weed smokers ♡

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 01:39
Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 00:48
Lmao you'll get 20$ from that 1k subs
I know nothing. :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want to live and be alive. :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 02:11
♡ Happy birthday weed smokers ♡
:queen: :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Feelings are disgusting. I don’t like soft feelings toward people, I don’t like jealous feelings, yet here I am.

My friends and family must see me as mostly a ball of feelings because whenever I try to act stoic they immediately ask what’s wrong. I don’t want to be sensitive anymore. Who I am now is what’s wrong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm sn emotional mess rn. Don't know how to deal with it..
:unsure: Avoiding caffeine and eating grounding foods could help?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Existence and life itself is super weird if you think deeply about it. Like, why are we here? What for? We are born to die.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Send poems y'all or any quotes with any genre. Just want to read things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Love is weird

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Love usually requires some sort of reciprocation. If this person doesn't know you exist than its doubtful that they are encouraging these feelings.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 07:31
Love usually requires some sort of reciprocation. If this person doesn't know you exist than its doubtful that they are encouraging these feelings.
It's still weird, it's always weird. Because you know they'll leave someday because people change, no matter how much you promise but promises aren't really promises. You know from the beginning, but you don't think about it, because we are blinded by the chemicals that made us feel things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really struggle to make friends since being an adult. Men tend to crush on me and women (straight and not) tend to be nasty to me for no reason when I'm just being nice? I don't understand it tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 08:45
I really struggle to make friends since being an adult. Men tend to crush on me and women (straight and not) tend to be nasty to me for no reason when I'm just being nice? I don't understand it tbh.
Yes it's hard to make friends as adults. You need to join some kind of hobby clubs or something.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Sia - Elastic Heart - Reaction & Psychology of Control. Metaphors analysed Line from song, "Its hard to lose a chosen one" starts at 4:39. Is it really her life if she is framing her fate as tied to the actions of other people? that's the question, answer, you can't lose a chosen one, because a relationship is not a one sided decision, a relationship isn't something that you choose, it's something that's chosen together, a collaboration, that's what a relationship is, that's what relationship means, it's an interaction. If you just choose someone to be with, then you are more in a fantasy than a collaboration, a meaningful relationship between two people who both consciously, and actively select the other person in a life together. And so if you just choose a fantasy, you can't complain too much if the other person declines. The other person declines to live within the confines of your vision, the vision that you chose, and in that case it wasn't the type of relationship you wanted in the first place.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

^ the rubber band metaphor puts the control on someone else. Goes on to say, it's feeling of pain that's unnecessary. If you place the locus of control outside of yourself, if you think that the causes, events of your life are due to the actions of other people, then you are naturally going to feel helpless, and what's more disconcerting than that. Helplessness is a horrible feeling and when things don't go right in our life an, and we feel helpless because of it, well you end up with this inner pain that Sia does a fantastic job of expressing. How can we avoid it in our own lives? locus of control is critical, find a way to put the locus of control within yourself, realize the levers, buttons you can do to change your actions in your life to alter outcomes. It's not just about taking responsibility, we are not inanimate objects, you don't blame inanimate objects for things that happen in your life. People do have some control over what happens in their life, not just responsibility for the past, it's also recognising how our actions impact what happens in the future, and that's what gives us a sense of hope. If you recognise that your actions do have some control over outcomes that occur in the future, you realise then there are things you can do to obtain the things you want, including relationships and harmony.
Locus of control meaning is the degree to which people believe that they, as opposed to external forces (beyond their influence), have control over the outcome of events in their lives.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am 25 year old and I never been in a relationship beforrle, never had sex.
Now I am dating a really nice girl and we feel so good together, it's just I don't know how long I should wait until I will sleep with her, she is 30 years old.
Despite my age I am shy, she knows I am a virgin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 11:19
I am 25 year old and I never been in a relationship beforrle, never had sex.
Now I am dating a really nice girl and we feel so good together, it's just I don't know how long I should wait until I will sleep with her, she is 30 years old.
Despite my age I am shy, she knows I am a virgin.
Don't worry about it, and don't feel pressured. Just do what you want to do, when you feel like it. If you start thinking "I should wait ... months/week" and you are not ready when the time comes, and do it anyway, you won't feel good after. There's nothing worst that the feeling of having sex when you weren't sure you wanted to.

Take your time and go with the flow, you'll now whenever you're ready.

For me, sex is not a big deal but first times can be tricky for some people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nearly everyday/time I go on tiktok or google something about my dreams, people talk about twin flames/soulmates/someone coming back into my life etc. I haven't manifested a relationship. And the only girl I ever loved didn't love me back (straight, has a husband and kids) and shunned me for being a lesbian. So, it can't be her, only other thing it can mean is I will meet a woman somewhere. But I can't offer her anything, I dont have a job/my only car got stolen 2 weeks ago and I live with my mother still. Unless she is going to be my sugar momma :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 08:45
Men crush on any woman, just make your feelings clear to them.
Sometimes niceness is pleasing everyone and a way to make them like you, it can be generic, fake. It attracts bullies using you as a punch bag. You need a strong interesting personality to attract friends as an adult not just niceness, anyone can be nice.
If people are nasty to you for no reason or you feel hurt don't trade standing up for yourself to be nice, secretly thinking bad about them isn't helpful it'll show. I'd not stereotype men or women, just change my approach and the type of people I'm interested to be friends with, I hope you find better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

thoughts on eating ass?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 14:51
thoughts on eating ass?
Hell no!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Obsessing over my ex is so much better than being around her everyday. She’s so annoying.

I’m trying to in between harder and it’s backfiring so badly. She’s on this new thing where she won’t touch me at all. No cuddles at bed time, nothing. She wants to punish me for a long time before she decides she wants to get back together.

I shouldn’t have said anything ever. The in between was just fine. She’s only 38 but is *always* going on about how she’s in the final chapter of her life lmao. I don’t even want anything that boring, what was I thinking. This is already absolute bullshit and I’m already looking for an exit.

I’m not making her dinner tonight. She can lick the bottom of my shoe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
thoughts on eating ass?
I feel like it’s something that all the 20somethings do. I could live without my ass ever being ate again. I don’t mind it but it’s not something I enjoy, if that makes sense. I’ll never ask anyone to do it.

I’ve never ate ass. This one girl used to always shove her ass in my face and I’d think about it then I’d just chicken out. Lil Mo said she got strep throat that way so...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you guys prefer male or female friends?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 15:20
I prefer girls but a certain type of girl or else I’m gonna hang out with the guys.

My best friends are all girls but if we’re at a party, we’re with the guys.

I know this answer makes no sense but it’s true. I like girls who prefer to hang with guys.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I prefer women, I don't trust men straight or gay for the obvious reason, hell I don't trust most women. I had more male friends when I was a child and in my teens then puberty hit. Most men aren't trying to be friends with women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My ex is a full blown stud okay. And she’s going on about how she wants to get married so badly but also how her Jamaican family will always look at her crazy for marrying a woman.

Does she not realize that no one thinks she’s going to marry anything else? What does she think her family thinks at this point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 15:34
Guest wrote:
I prefer women, I don't trust men straight or gay for the obvious reason, hell I don't trust most women. I had more male friends when I was a child and in my teens then puberty hit. Most men aren't trying to be friends with women.
DA ya that’s true. Hanging out with a guy 1 on 1 is never fun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thoughts on washing your hands before fingering someone?

I always stop to make sure she washes her hands first. Like I will literally stop her hand from entering and tell her to go wash her hands first. It only makes sense, hellooo. But some of the reactions I get make it seem like I’m the only person who has ever asked anyone to wash their hands first.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wanna go fishing or something soon. It seems peaceful.

That’s what I’m gonna do this summer. I’m gonna get my boating license. If I can anyway. Covid really took over and somehow shipments of the vaccines keep coming in bad. Initially we blamed trump, but who is there to blame now lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 15:24
Guest wrote:
I prefer girls but a certain type of girl or else I’m gonna hang out with the guys.

I know this answer makes no sense but it’s true. I like girls who prefer to hang with guys.
Same, like intellectual wise personally I find men make more sense, but honestly it depends on what type of person and personality whether a male or a female. I like to be friends with people with deep thoughts and intellect, without bullshit. I think it has something to do with the fact that Im surrounded by mostly men in college because of my field, in tech industry most of them are males and were really smart, I think my uni classmateswere like 80-90% males. Most of my close friends are guys as well, they're really nice, I have only few female close friends. But guys hit on me/usually have crushes on me more than females lol. About like 8 or more of my male college friends had confessed they had a crush on me, we're all good though, they know I'm gay lol(well I think some of them don't) and they're really nice especially my close male friends. I have a guy bff, as well as a group of friends consists of girls and guys who I always go to eat lunch and go out with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t always like being on the bottom of a 69. My experiences on the bottom have made me paranoid with being on top so I just avoid 69ing at all costs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 15:41

I always stop to make sure she washes her hands first. Like I will literally stop her hand from entering and tell her to go wash her hands first. It only makes sense, hellooo. But some of the reactions I get make it seem like I’m the only person who has ever asked anyone to wash their hands first.
I wouldn't be offended truthfully. I mean I'm someone that as soon as I get home I take off my shoes, and then wash my hands right away. I know once I'm home I'm prone to touch my face/eyes so hand washing is super important to me. I'm single now but washing my hands as soon as I get through the door also helps not to "lose the mood" if one of us was really horny since my hands would be recently washed. Sure my hands have touched whatever is in the house but that's different then the outside.

I've literally inspected girls HANDS before they fingered me to check out their fingernails (usually districtly though, such as if we were holding hands prior). So I understand where you're coming from.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
thoughts on eating ass?
My ex was the first ass I ever ate and I was surprised at how much we were both into it. She said she had an ex eat her ass before me but she didn't like it, my ex said I was better at ass eating I guess :lol: I'm not sure if I'd do again with another partner. But I should clarify, my ex showered every single time before I ate her ass. So that helps.

I didn't let her lick my ass but she put a finger in my butt once and I HATED it. Idk how people get off on anal tbh. Anything with my pussy has felt waaay better then anything that's been in or around my ass.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 16:12
Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 15:24
Guest wrote:

Same, like intellectual wise personally I find men make more sense, but honestly it depends on what type of person and personality whether a male or a female. I like to be friends with people with deep thoughts and intellect, without bullshit. I think it has something to do with the fact that Im surrounded by mostly men in college because of my field, in tech industry most of them are males and were really smart, I think my uni classmateswere like 80-90% males. Most of my close friends are guys as well, they're really nice, I have only few female close friends. But guys hit on me/usually have crushes on me more than females lol. About like 8 or more of my male college friends had confessed they had a crush on me, we're all good though, they know I'm gay lol(well I think some of them don't) and they're really nice especially my close male friends. I have a guy bff, as well as a group of friends consists of girls and guys who I always go to eat lunch and go out with.
Tech guys are nice. And safe. I used to hang out with the tech guys at work one on one but tons of rumours came from that and I had to stop (one of them was the owner’s son and he was the only programmer who liked to drink. He actually never came on to me and none of our convos ever got close to being inappropriate but I got fired and rehired over those rumours twice anyway).

I find that tech guys are usually trying to be the smartest in the room though. And if they ever bump into anyone who thinks they’re smarter, all hell will break loose. They’re always nice until you say they’re wrong about something. There was only one coder who didn’t think that way, but he was a minimalist who left to be a truck driver lol. He was one of my fave people of life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you guys prefer eating out or getting eaten out?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 16:15
Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 15:41

I wouldn't be offended truthfully. I mean I'm someone that as soon as I get home I take off my shoes, and then wash my hands right away. I know once I'm home I'm prone to touch my face/eyes so hand washing is super important to me. I'm single now but washing my hands as soon as I get through the door also helps not to "lose the mood" if one of us was really horny since my hands would be recently washed. Sure my hands have touched whatever is in the house but that's different then the outside.

I've literally inspected girls HANDS before they fingered me to check out their fingernails (usually districtly though, such as if we were holding hands prior). So I understand where you're coming from.
Yess, fingertips are so gross to me. I’m so glad no one has ever tried to put their fingers in my mouth. People talk about it all the time and it’s a serious fear of mine lmao.

But ya, washing your hands when getting in actually would solve my worries.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Females. I used to have a lot of gay male friends and they were so dramatic/promiscuous. Last year I became friends with this girl who's a lesbian like me and wow, what a difference, no drama, and I finally can talk about girls with someone. :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
with women there's always this weird energy the same way that maybe a straight guy and a straight girl would have it doesn't work on a friendship level although i guess it kind of does. I prefer to talk to men when i want to talk to people in a way that's 0% nothing but sheer friendship, some flirt with me and you know but they know I'm not after guys. If I ask women for example what should I do about my ex what should I think about this and this it's always some calcucated response that would make me like them more than me ex and i'm like that's not really the friendship advice i was looking for because i have a weird connection with them. i don't have a weird connection with men i don't gel with them it's straight up advice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How many of you would be okay dating a lesbian with a disability? Whether she was blind, deaf, used a wheelchair, etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 16:30
Guest wrote:
with women there's always this weird energy the same way that maybe a straight guy and a straight girl would have it doesn't work on a friendship level although i guess it kind of does. I prefer to talk to men when i want to talk to people in a way that's 0% nothing but sheer friendship, some flirt with me and you know but they know I'm not after guys. If I ask women for example what should I do about my ex what should I think about this and this it's always some calcucated response that would make me like them more than me ex and i'm like that's not really the friendship advice i was looking for because i have a weird connection with them. i don't have a weird connection with men i don't gel with them it's straight up advice.
usually the men that give me this advice are gay or pansies and we are not even close to each other's type

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 16:25
Do you guys prefer eating out or getting eaten out?
Hm, this is hard for me to answer. I think it depends on the girl but with my ex, I really enjoy giving her head, but I think I prefer her going down on me. She’s better at it than I am. Always has me reacting way harder than I have her.

Eating pussy in general realllly turns me on though so idk. I don’t think I have a answer to this.