Emmerdale - Part III

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
=_= :nervous: :P :-/ :$ :eyeroll: :'( :( ^_^ 008 :hudoin: ^o) :unsure: <_< :fool: :blinkwide: :shifty: :lol: :mask: :yawn: :whistle: :queen: :wub: :angel: :gaypimp: :tinfoil: :hug: :dramaqueen: :dance2: :goldstar: :heart: :bigcry: :fingcross: :hmmm: :handbags: :nails: :rofl: :sadangel: :spy: :argh: :rage: :rageblush:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Here you can select options for Topic and Post Reactions

Select Reactions Users Can’t use to react to your Posts

dramaqueen
thumbsup
wub
smile
creepy
nervous
cry
lol
=_=

Expand view Topic review: Emmerdale - Part III

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 16 Aug 2022, 02:42

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 20:06
I'm usually not the bitter typ but I appreciate that Charity looses her baby

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerd ... august-15/
Absolutely. Glad they didn’t drag it out.

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 15 Aug 2022, 23:41

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 19:02
I see Rosie now likes Mackity :rofl: wonder if Emma "told" her to like them :spy: :whistle:
she isn’t and never was a vanity fan. she is an emma fan.

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 15 Aug 2022, 20:06

I'm usually not the bitter typ but I appreciate that Charity looses her baby

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerd ... august-15/

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guestiguest » 14 Aug 2022, 19:15

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 19:02
I see Rosie now likes Mackity :rofl: wonder if Emma "told" her to like them :spy: :whistle:
It's sad thru don't get the development vanity git so we are supossed to believe they are in love without seeing anything being developed and thats where we have been cheated..if vanity are really it then yeah I will go for vanuzy but they need to let us see more of the development

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 14 Aug 2022, 19:02

I see Rosie now likes Mackity :rofl: wonder if Emma "told" her to like them :spy: :whistle:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 14 Aug 2022, 16:22

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 16:17
Guest414 wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 16:15
Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 13:46
Guest414 wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 13:40
Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 09:28
^ Do we know anymore about the racism allegations? I know Matthew and Isabel were suspended for a period of time and that another actor left. Does anymore know anymore?
It was all pretty hush hush. The rumour was that Matthew and Isabel mocked an actress who was mixed race and mimicked her accent.

Aaron Anthony (who played Ellis) apparently overheard and this caused a huge row. Isabel and Matthew were suspended and Aaron quit the show hence his weird rushed exit.

I would imagine Aaron has signed an NDA as he seems like the type of person who would speak out publicly about it and he hasn’t done so.

It does appear to have split the cast based on Instagram following activity, interactions, those in attendance at Danny’s wedding etc etc. Personally I think it has had a knock on effect with storylines.
x2

I think that too

judging from a cursory glance on social media, there are at least two groups of people on this show who don't have much to do with each other

but I heard the version that Fiona Wade overheard the imitation and reported it but that was just something someone on yt wrote
Was the theory that it was Fiona Wade being mocked? Or someone else? I didn't see that. Although yes it didn't say Aaron Anthony overheard directly so he may have been told.

There are a few individuals who seem to be quite neutral and straddle both 'camps' as you were but there is a clear divide. Without wanting to go too deep into this there is also a significant distinction in political/social views such as whether covid is real or not!

Previously I would have said that this is unlikely to affect work however the recent IG unfollows by Michelle and the quite frankly bizarre interviews about Vanity have made me think there may be more to it.
which one do you mean?
and: I don't know if Fiona Wade was mocked I just read that she reported it but that has not to be true

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 14 Aug 2022, 16:17

Guest414 wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 16:15
Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 13:46
Guest414 wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 13:40
Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 09:28
^ Do we know anymore about the racism allegations? I know Matthew and Isabel were suspended for a period of time and that another actor left. Does anymore know anymore?
It was all pretty hush hush. The rumour was that Matthew and Isabel mocked an actress who was mixed race and mimicked her accent.

Aaron Anthony (who played Ellis) apparently overheard and this caused a huge row. Isabel and Matthew were suspended and Aaron quit the show hence his weird rushed exit.

I would imagine Aaron has signed an NDA as he seems like the type of person who would speak out publicly about it and he hasn’t done so.

It does appear to have split the cast based on Instagram following activity, interactions, those in attendance at Danny’s wedding etc etc. Personally I think it has had a knock on effect with storylines.
x2

I think that too

judging from a cursory glance on social media, there are at least two groups of people on this show who don't have much to do with each other

but I heard the version that Fiona Wade overheard the imitation and reported it but that was just something someone on yt wrote
Was the theory that it was Fiona Wade being mocked? Or someone else? I didn't see that. Although yes it didn't say Aaron Anthony overheard directly so he may have been told.

There are a few individuals who seem to be quite neutral and straddle both 'camps' as you were but there is a clear divide. Without wanting to go too deep into this there is also a significant distinction in political/social views such as whether covid is real or not!

Previously I would have said that this is unlikely to affect work however the recent IG unfollows by Michelle and the quite frankly bizarre interviews about Vanity have made me think there may be more to it.
which one do you mean?

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest414 » 14 Aug 2022, 16:15

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 13:46
Guest414 wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 13:40
Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 09:28
^ Do we know anymore about the racism allegations? I know Matthew and Isabel were suspended for a period of time and that another actor left. Does anymore know anymore?
It was all pretty hush hush. The rumour was that Matthew and Isabel mocked an actress who was mixed race and mimicked her accent.

Aaron Anthony (who played Ellis) apparently overheard and this caused a huge row. Isabel and Matthew were suspended and Aaron quit the show hence his weird rushed exit.

I would imagine Aaron has signed an NDA as he seems like the type of person who would speak out publicly about it and he hasn’t done so.

It does appear to have split the cast based on Instagram following activity, interactions, those in attendance at Danny’s wedding etc etc. Personally I think it has had a knock on effect with storylines.
x2

I think that too

judging from a cursory glance on social media, there are at least two groups of people on this show who don't have much to do with each other

but I heard the version that Fiona Wade overheard the imitation and reported it but that was just something someone on yt wrote
Was the theory that it was Fiona Wade being mocked? Or someone else? I didn't see that. Although yes it didn't say Aaron Anthony overheard directly so he may have been told.

There are a few individuals who seem to be quite neutral and straddle both 'camps' as you were but there is a clear divide. Without wanting to go too deep into this there is also a significant distinction in political/social views such as whether covid is real or not!

Previously I would have said that this is unlikely to affect work however the recent IG unfollows by Michelle and the quite frankly bizarre interviews about Vanity have made me think there may be more to it.

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 14 Aug 2022, 13:46

Guest414 wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 13:40
Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 09:28
^ Do we know anymore about the racism allegations? I know Matthew and Isabel were suspended for a period of time and that another actor left. Does anymore know anymore?
It was all pretty hush hush. The rumour was that Matthew and Isabel mocked an actress who was mixed race and mimicked her accent.

Aaron Anthony (who played Ellis) apparently overheard and this caused a huge row. Isabel and Matthew were suspended and Aaron quit the show hence his weird rushed exit.

I would imagine Aaron has signed an NDA as he seems like the type of person who would speak out publicly about it and he hasn’t done so.

It does appear to have split the cast based on Instagram following activity, interactions, those in attendance at Danny’s wedding etc etc. Personally I think it has had a knock on effect with storylines.
x2

I think that too

judging from a cursory glance on social media, there are at least two groups of people on this show who don't have much to do with each other

but I heard the version that Fiona Wade overheard the imitation and reported it but that was just something someone on yt wrote

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest414 » 14 Aug 2022, 13:40

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 09:28
^ Do we know anymore about the racism allegations? I know Matthew and Isabel were suspended for a period of time and that another actor left. Does anymore know anymore?
It was all pretty hush hush. The rumour was that Matthew and Isabel mocked an actress who was mixed race and mimicked her accent.

Aaron Anthony (who played Ellis) apparently overheard and this caused a huge row. Isabel and Matthew were suspended and Aaron quit the show hence his weird rushed exit.

I would imagine Aaron has signed an NDA as he seems like the type of person who would speak out publicly about it and he hasn’t done so.

It does appear to have split the cast based on Instagram following activity, interactions, those in attendance at Danny’s wedding etc etc. Personally I think it has had a knock on effect with storylines.

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 14 Aug 2022, 09:28

^ Do we know anymore about the racism allegations? I know Matthew and Isabel were suspended for a period of time and that another actor left. Does anymore know anymore?

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 14 Aug 2022, 01:04

Guest414 wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 00:34
Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 04:28
remember when i said that the Emma b wasn't a fan of her and Vanessa and prefered her character as straight?, She prooves it in each interviews, Vanity is dead -> close the thread!
I know it’s speculation but it’s quite clear there is a divide in the cast - whether it stems from the racism allegations last year or something else its very evident.

Michelle has unfollowed Charley Webb and Matthew and Charley has unfollowed Michelle. Michelle doesn’t follow Isabel H, Lucy P or other members of that clique.

Whether or not that impacts on who works together I don’t know but I’d love to be a fly on the wall in producer meetings!
da
Its clear to me the Vanity planned story for this year was switched post the 'I'll never give up'.

Whether it was an actor demand or producer or even done cause of the 2nd child, doesn't really matter. Right now V/C will have been apart longer than they were together if Vanessa even comes back and she's basically another Jai to Charity. We treated the paring like a long term one, but really they weren't and now we know they wont be revisited I feel comfortable to finally leave this show in the past.

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest414 » 14 Aug 2022, 00:34

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 04:28
remember when i said that the Emma b wasn't a fan of her and Vanessa and prefered her character as straight?, She prooves it in each interviews, Vanity is dead -> close the thread!
I know it’s speculation but it’s quite clear there is a divide in the cast - whether it stems from the racism allegations last year or something else its very evident.

Michelle has unfollowed Charley Webb and Matthew and Charley has unfollowed Michelle. Michelle doesn’t follow Isabel H, Lucy P or other members of that clique.

Whether or not that impacts on who works together I don’t know but I’d love to be a fly on the wall in producer meetings!

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 13 Aug 2022, 04:28

remember when i said that the Emma b wasn't a fan of her and Vanessa and prefered her character as straight?, She prooves it in each interviews, Vanity is dead -> close the thread!

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 12 Aug 2022, 23:37

shut this fucking place down

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by BigBoobGingerMidget » 12 Aug 2022, 17:09

Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 16:45
You’re not sal

I am sal
NO! IM sal!
Anyway Fuck JHudz. Her interview stuck that final nail in the Vanity coffin

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 12 Aug 2022, 16:45

You’re not sal

I am sal

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 12 Aug 2022, 15:53

I’m Sal, and I wouldn’t say the word ‘shag’
L

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 12 Aug 2022, 05:58

Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 03:52
Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 03:07
Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 00:05
Mary was spending the night at Vanessa’s. I bet they shag
Ok Sal
Don't insult me by calling me Sal :rofl:
Mary has had more intimacy with Vanessa
Ok Sal

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 12 Aug 2022, 03:52

Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 03:07
Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 00:05
Mary was spending the night at Vanessa’s. I bet they shag
Ok Sal
Don't insult me by calling me Sal :rofl:
Mary has had more intimacy with Vanessa

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 12 Aug 2022, 03:07

Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 00:05
Mary was spending the night at Vanessa’s. I bet they shag
Ok Sal

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 12 Aug 2022, 00:05

Mary was spending the night at Vanessa’s. I bet they shag

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 11 Aug 2022, 19:38

Guest wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 16:26
Guestiguest wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 02:43
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 19:18
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 19:13
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 15:09


how much worse can it get
This person has no clue what they’re talking about. That is why they’re also replying to themselves.
I didn't reply to myself 🙄 a mod can verify that
It's annoying when people come on amd say something like this. Why not put it under a spoiler and let people prepare themselves.

And I don't think alot of people have hope anymore for vanity. By the time Michelle comes back if she comes back it's not going to make sense to just have them decide to get back together. Alot think vanity were the plan by the end of the year but when Michelle told them she was pregnant again they changed things
Marlon and Rhona are marrying in 2022 after they first got together more than a decade ago. That’s the benefit of long running soaps, couples circle back to each other all the time.

It’ll happen if Michelle returns but by that time the fans won’t care.
real fans who understand how soaps work will care and they’ll attract a whole new fanbase and hopefully many of the bad ones will be gone by then the ones that don’t care like yourself maybe

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guestiguest » 11 Aug 2022, 18:06

Guest wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 16:26
Guestiguest wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 02:43
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 19:18
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 19:13
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 15:09


how much worse can it get
This person has no clue what they’re talking about. That is why they’re also replying to themselves.
I didn't reply to myself 🙄 a mod can verify that
It's annoying when people come on amd say something like this. Why not put it under a spoiler and let people prepare themselves.

And I don't think alot of people have hope anymore for vanity. By the time Michelle comes back if she comes back it's not going to make sense to just have them decide to get back together. Alot think vanity were the plan by the end of the year but when Michelle told them she was pregnant again they changed things
PMarlon and Rhona are marrying in 2022 after they first got together more than a decade ago. That’s the benefit of long running soaps, couples circle back to each other all the time.

It’ll happen if Michelle returns but by that time the fans won’t care.
Yeah that's what alot of us are saying that if it didn't happen this year with them teasing vanity then any longer and it's treading onto the fans are not really gonna care anymore bevause if there is no sign now and they are showing Vanessa really happy with suzy then what's the point

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 11 Aug 2022, 16:26

Guestiguest wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 02:43
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 19:18
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 19:13
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 15:09
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 08:22
You thought the M/C storyline was bad....
Just wait until you see what they do with V.
This is just a heads up for those hanging on to false hope.
Take this with a pinch of salt but it will be public very soon.
how much worse can it get
This person has no clue what they’re talking about. That is why they’re also replying to themselves.
I didn't reply to myself 🙄 a mod can verify that
It's annoying when people come on amd say something like this. Why not put it under a spoiler and let people prepare themselves.

And I don't think alot of people have hope anymore for vanity. By the time Michelle comes back if she comes back it's not going to make sense to just have them decide to get back together. Alot think vanity were the plan by the end of the year but when Michelle told them she was pregnant again they changed things
Marlon and Rhona are marrying in 2022 after they first got together more than a decade ago. That’s the benefit of long running soaps, couples circle back to each other all the time.

It’ll happen if Michelle returns but by that time the fans won’t care.

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guestiguest » 10 Aug 2022, 02:43

Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 19:18
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 19:13
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 15:09
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 08:22
You thought the M/C storyline was bad....
Just wait until you see what they do with V.
This is just a heads up for those hanging on to false hope.
Take this with a pinch of salt but it will be public very soon.
how much worse can it get
This person has no clue what they’re talking about. That is why they’re also replying to themselves.
I didn't reply to myself 🙄 a mod can verify that
It's annoying when people come on amd say something like this. Why not put it under a spoiler and let people prepare themselves.

And I don't think alot of people have hope anymore for vanity. By the time Michelle comes back if she comes back it's not going to make sense to just have them decide to get back together. Alot think vanity were the plan by the end of the year but when Michelle told them she was pregnant again they changed things

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 09 Aug 2022, 19:18

Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 19:13
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 15:09
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 08:22
You thought the M/C storyline was bad....
Just wait until you see what they do with V.
This is just a heads up for those hanging on to false hope.
Take this with a pinch of salt but it will be public very soon.
how much worse can it get
This person has no clue what they’re talking about. That is why they’re also replying to themselves.
I didn't reply to myself 🙄 a mod can verify that

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 09 Aug 2022, 19:13

Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 15:09
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 08:22
You thought the M/C storyline was bad....
Just wait until you see what they do with V.
This is just a heads up for those hanging on to false hope.
Take this with a pinch of salt but it will be public very soon.
how much worse can it get
This person has no clue what they’re talking about. That is why they’re also replying to themselves.

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 09 Aug 2022, 17:03

Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 08:22
You thought the M/C storyline was bad....
Just wait until you see what they do with V.
This is just a heads up for those hanging on to false hope.
Take this with a pinch of salt but it will be public very soon.
There is zero hope for Vanity until/if Michelle comes back from maternity leave. Hopefully their fans understand and accept that it’ll be years.

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 09 Aug 2022, 16:07

Michelle and Kate will be on Loose Women tomorrow

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 09 Aug 2022, 15:09

Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 08:22
You thought the M/C storyline was bad....
Just wait until you see what they do with V.
This is just a heads up for those hanging on to false hope.
Take this with a pinch of salt but it will be public very soon.
how much worse can it get

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 09 Aug 2022, 08:55

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2022, 23:34
Matty is just so irritating! Like jog on you little piss ant
He's lost his sister he is entitled to be angry.

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 09 Aug 2022, 08:22

You thought the M/C storyline was bad....
Just wait until you see what they do with V.
This is just a heads up for those hanging on to false hope.
Take this with a pinch of salt but it will be public very soon.

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 03 Aug 2022, 23:34

Matty is just so irritating! Like jog on you little piss ant

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 01 Aug 2022, 21:33

shame we had to have a scene of mack sleazing around charity.

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 01 Aug 2022, 19:32

Vanessa and Suzy holding hands in the cafe was pretty cute :$

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 31 Jul 2022, 13:33

Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 08:04
Why’s this thread even open? It’s just a place for a certain fan and her gang of sheep to come and post constantly. Seriously people use safari and you use can see the IP’ addresses. Same people posting the same rubbish and even agreeing with themselves. Embarrassing.
Who cares about ip addresses. You seem to be fixated on that like a kid that claims their dad works at Microsoft 😂 oooh scary

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 31 Jul 2022, 11:24

Agreed lock it.
There is no vanity anymore

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 31 Jul 2022, 10:52

Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 09:06
This thread needs to be shut down
It does

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 31 Jul 2022, 09:06

This thread needs to be shut down

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 31 Jul 2022, 08:22

Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 07:58
Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 07:40
Lawrence is Jane’s golden boy. in her head she feels she has created someone as compelling as Ross Barton when it is so obvious, even to the casual viewer, that Mack hasn’t even got a fifth of his popularity. It was always the intention to stick him with Charity because it was exactly what Ross did. He’s literally doing everything he did but Michael Parr did it ten times better. If Debbie was in the show, he would have been shagging both of them and she’d have been pregnant too.
They teased Vanity in an effort to troll the fandom. Job done. They they added Suzy to the mix. Hardly any chemistry with Vanessa but Martelle is a strong actress and trusted with grittier material.
Michelle is leaving soon. Probably for good, she may decide that she doesn’t want to miss early years of her children’s lives.
Emma, like Jeff, is here for the paycheque.
With any luck Kate will find a job elsewhere because she’s been a disappointing producer for the show. Failing to care about the community she’s part of.

Vanity are done. Emmerdale is now the era of Mackity
people who act like they know shit make me laugh. were you sat in the writers room? vanessa and suzy do have chemistry. michelle suddenly leaving to not miss out on the seconds child’s nearly life but happy to miss some of teddy’s? other soap actresses with two children must be terrible mothers then for carrying on working. other women with two children across the world must be too. let’s report them to social services. or are you a man who thinks women should stay at home. and your dig at kate and the ross comparison makes it obvious who you are. Michelle’s little friend. i’ll send this to her. one of your mates said u don’t come on here because you’re blocked but everyone knows you have a vpn. the worst person in this fanbase
Well that escalated quickly

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 31 Jul 2022, 07:58

Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 07:40
Lawrence is Jane’s golden boy. in her head she feels she has created someone as compelling as Ross Barton when it is so obvious, even to the casual viewer, that Mack hasn’t even got a fifth of his popularity. It was always the intention to stick him with Charity because it was exactly what Ross did. He’s literally doing everything he did but Michael Parr did it ten times better. If Debbie was in the show, he would have been shagging both of them and she’d have been pregnant too.
They teased Vanity in an effort to troll the fandom. Job done. They they added Suzy to the mix. Hardly any chemistry with Vanessa but Martelle is a strong actress and trusted with grittier material.
Michelle is leaving soon. Probably for good, she may decide that she doesn’t want to miss early years of her children’s lives.
Emma, like Jeff, is here for the paycheque.
With any luck Kate will find a job elsewhere because she’s been a disappointing producer for the show. Failing to care about the community she’s part of.

Vanity are done. Emmerdale is now the era of Mackity
people who act like they know shit make me laugh. were you sat in the writers room? vanessa and suzy do have chemistry. michelle suddenly leaving to not miss out on the seconds child’s nearly life but happy to miss some of teddy’s? other soap actresses with two children must be terrible mothers then for carrying on working. other women with two children across the world must be too. let’s report them to social services. or are you a man who thinks women should stay at home. and your dig at kate and the ross comparison makes it obvious who you are. Michelle’s little friend. i’ll send this to her. one of your mates said u don’t come on here because you’re blocked but everyone knows you have a vpn. the worst person in this fanbase

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 31 Jul 2022, 07:40

Lawrence is Jane’s golden boy. in her head she feels she has created someone as compelling as Ross Barton when it is so obvious, even to the casual viewer, that Mack hasn’t even got a fifth of his popularity. It was always the intention to stick him with Charity because it was exactly what Ross did. He’s literally doing everything he did but Michael Parr did it ten times better. If Debbie was in the show, he would have been shagging both of them and she’d have been pregnant too.
They teased Vanity in an effort to troll the fandom. Job done. They they added Suzy to the mix. Hardly any chemistry with Vanessa but Martelle is a strong actress and trusted with grittier material.
Michelle is leaving soon. Probably for good, she may decide that she doesn’t want to miss early years of her children’s lives.
Emma, like Jeff, is here for the paycheque.
With any luck Kate will find a job elsewhere because she’s been a disappointing producer for the show. Failing to care about the community she’s part of.

Vanity are done. Emmerdale is now the era of Mackity

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 31 Jul 2022, 06:22

Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 01:16


how there are still people waiting for Vanity after this day is beyond me, it was clear from their first scenes that Ed was playing the long game with them, plus all the screentime they got plus the 'super romantic' climax of SSW. 'slow burn, will they wont they, when they will have synchronicity, they couldnt synchronize their watches'... until they did. move on, for your own sake.
so you mean they were written like a lot of relationships that still fail. you’ve failed to mention how things were written in that vanessa was used to push Charity into the next stages. her getting a girlfriend for example. and for the first 4 months after vanessa’s return.
as soon as she came back charity stalked her and said it’s not like what we had.
she got dressed up for their play date and told pretty much told vanessa again that she was the best person she’s ever been with.
she lied very clearly when he asked if she wanted vanessa back.
she was happy around vanessa.
they then had the near kiss and she declared she wouldn’t give up on them.
she chased vanessa down and didn’t give a shit that he had left.
she opened up to Marlon about wanting her back and now she felt.
she wanted vanessa back and it wasn’t until vanessa said they should just be friends and ryan reminded her that mack existed that she even gave a damn.
she then bare face lied to him about what happened and what she did and how she reacted. the audience then went off charity and mack because of that. they even saw it.
so just because you’ve seen it one way don’t belittle people because they’ve seen things differently to you when the show has very blatantly made things seem very different at times.
the I’m better than you attitude you always posses on here and on twitter does your no favours.

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 31 Jul 2022, 05:16

Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 01:16


how there are still people waiting for Vanity after this day is beyond me, it was clear from their first scenes that Ed was playing the long game with them, plus all the screentime they got plus the 'super romantic' climax of SSW. 'slow burn, will they wont they, when they will have synchronicity, they couldnt synchronize their watches'... until they did. move on, for your own sake.
It was partly people from the shows fault that people kept waiting because they told people that all this stuff was just filler for Charity. They told people that. And the long game from their first scenes? No they weren’t. They slept together then he started working together but there was nothing for nearly 8 to 9 months and not one person can say they knew this was coming. If you do you’re a liar. They obviously decided at some point to do it for whatever reason but it was not obvious from their first scenes. It wasn’t obvious until he stole the watches. And don’t tell people how to feel and what to do. I don’t see why people in this fandom feel they have the superiority to tell people what to do. And despite all that when Vanessa came back they made Charity look very much like she wanted her back. So again don’t make out that people are in the wrong for thinking vanity would happen again. Soaps love a love triangle. They love making it seem like someone’s going on well with someone else and bam their ex is back and they want them back. So whilst it may be beyond you that doesn’t mean people were in the wrong for thinking it could happen. Because it has many times in the past.

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 31 Jul 2022, 04:38

Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 01:16


how there are still people waiting for Vanity after this day is beyond me, it was clear from their first scenes that Ed was playing the long game with them, plus all the screentime they got plus the 'super romantic' climax of SSW. 'slow burn, will they wont they, when they will have synchronicity, they couldnt synchronize their watches'... until they did. move on, for your own sake.
This.

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 31 Jul 2022, 01:16



how there are still people waiting for Vanity after this day is beyond me, it was clear from their first scenes that Ed was playing the long game with them, plus all the screentime they got plus the 'super romantic' climax of SSW. 'slow burn, will they wont they, when they will have synchronicity, they couldnt synchronize their watches'... until they did. move on, for your own sake.

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 30 Jul 2022, 22:12

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 21:45
Guestiguest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 21:22
So I was on Facebook.when commentd pop up that people Ave left of the emmerdale page and most of then think it's so cute that mack and Charity are having a baby and she actually has the proper support this time and that mack didn't emotionally blackmail her. I've just watched thursdays and the fact he went off in a strop and she agrees to keep it Friday b3vause of that screams emotional blackmail to me or am I seeing something different
they actually think it’s cute because he wants to be a dad. no one cares that she protested it at first and one woman said she should suck it up and have it because he wants it. again these viewers dont care about the woman in the story. the comments are all about him. emmerdale a show written by three women making a story about a man.
they also all think that al was right to dump kerry and slagged her off when he is cheating on her. they hate the majority of the female characters when they speak out. some of the horrible comments that have been written by women about charity being pregnant and being a bad mum but expecting her to keep it for him are mind blowing.

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guestiguest » 30 Jul 2022, 22:01

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 21:45
Guestiguest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 21:22
So I was on Facebook.when commentd pop up that people Ave left of the emmerdale page and most of then think it's so cute that mack and Charity are having a baby and she actually has the proper support this time and that mack didn't emotionally blackmail her. I've just watched thursdays and the fact he went off in a strop and she agrees to keep it Friday b3vause of that screams emotional blackmail to me or am I seeing something different
they actually think it’s cute because he wants to be a dad. no one cares that she protested it at first and one woman said she should suck it up and have it because he wants it. again these viewers dont care about the woman in the story. the comments are all about him. emmerdale a show written by three women making a story about a man.
Exactly so I'm not seeing it wrong then. They are basically making Charity do whatever he wants having the baby included

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

by Guest » 30 Jul 2022, 21:50

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 19:56
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 17:24
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 16:24
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 14:31
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 14:28
Another thing that annoyed me was Charity always knew Vanessa felt like she wasn't exciting enough for her and she never reassured her without prompting. Yet she so easily tells Mack how he is not boring and how it's "sexy and hot" 🙄
No Vanessa only ever mentioned not being exciting enough during the casino argument and Charity was really shocked by that because she clearly didn’t think she’d ever given Vanessa reason to think she didn’t find her exciting. So don’t make out it was a common thing because it wasn’t. Charity was very forthcoming with how much she adored Vanessa and loved her and how exciting she found their sex life. We’re all a bit pissed off but don’t rewrite history. And notice that’s what she said to Mack and she’s never added any depth to it. It’s fun and whatever for them but there’s still not a lot of depth for her in it. She found Vanessa fun, dead fit, great in bed, and they had depth to them that can’t be replicated.
She adored and loved her so much that cheated the day after Vanessa gave her Johnny and with Vanessa still fighting her cancer alone. Just for a bit of fun, she said. Cheated with the guy she's now having a baby with, "the one" she could never stay away from since she met him
again what do you get out of trying to change history? we know why she did it. she thought vanessa was going to end it with her. who cares what’s going on now that doesn’t change what happened before. and she managed again to stay away from him for a long time. you achieve nothing changing what happened to suit your own narrative. what’s happening now is happening. doesn’t change the past. seeing as you hate vanity so much why even bother coming here. you must have something better to do.
''She thought". Charity's side of the story is the one that matters here of course.
I will repeat your words. Who cares what’s going on now, that doesn’t change what happened before. Vanessa was cheated on the day after she gave her son to Charity, when she was still fighting cancer (about which Charity never asked her for months). Such a love. When Vanessa got back to the village a year and a half later Charity was still with the "just one kiss I swear" guy, declaring her love for him, bringing Moses back just to introduce him to her new bf. The baiting playdate and almost kiss was just to generate drama between Charity and him in case you didn't notice already. Sure, she was willing to cheat on him, because that's her character (although she interrupted the moment first sooo hmm). She went to find him wherever he was, begged him, didn't defend Vanessa when he was attacking her in the pub, then told to her face that he was the one and this time she wasn't going to let him go (so much love and respect for her eh!), now she's going to have his baby;
I didn't change any narrative I just recounted what happened on screen (ssw is also there if you want to rewatch it or if you skipped it on purpose at the time). Now try to write your narrative from Vanessa's point of view, and without saying poor Charity was forced to do all of the above because that's not the story emmerdale has been telling
That is the story Emmerdale has been telling in part. If the thick ass audience can see it then it’s just you seeing it differently. There are lots of people who see it very differently to you are they all wrong to and not just vanity fans. Mackenzie fans see it the same way. No one’s saying she was forced to make those choice either you knob but she chose him as a second. That’s a choice she made because that’s what she does. If she can get some form of happiness then she’ll take it. And he didn’t attack Vanessa at all. No more than he did Charity and she didn’t defend herself either. And either you have a vpn so you reply to yourself but with a different ip or you and your mate just reply to each other agreeing all the time but its weird. This thread is about vanity if you don’t like it then go.

Top