Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
=_= :nervous: :P :-/ :$ :eyeroll: :'( :( ^_^ 008 :hudoin: ^o) :unsure: <_< :fool: :blinkwide: :shifty: :lol: :mask: :yawn: :whistle: :queen: :wub: :angel: :gaypimp: :tinfoil: :hug: :dramaqueen: :dance2: :goldstar: :heart: :bigcry: :fingcross: :hmmm: :handbags: :nails: :rofl: :sadangel: :spy: :argh: :rage: :rageblush:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Here you can select options for Topic and Post Reactions

Select Reactions Users Can’t use to react to your Posts

dramaqueen
thumbsup
wub
smile
creepy
nervous
cry
lol
=_=

Expand view Topic review: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » Today, 20:46

Seriously, why is the Taylor Swift thread still active like I know most of you are misogynistic assholes but that place is a troll fest all the time

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » 12 Aug 2022, 23:22

Alaska wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 23:08
A minimum of once every 12 hours, the two Red Velvet threads are trolled. They have been doing it for the past few weeks, obviously answering to themselves (I'm not sure if it's a male or female troll, but it's just one troll). I propose to take over as mod for a while to put a curb on it. I have a great deal of free time. Please consider.
The threads do need a mod's attention, I'm tired of reporting but a solo stan who has never went near the RV thread to mod them is a trainwreck waiting to happen.

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Alaska » 12 Aug 2022, 23:08

A minimum of once every 12 hours, the two Red Velvet threads are trolled. They have been doing it for the past few weeks, obviously answering to themselves (I'm not sure if it's a male or female troll, but it's just one troll). I propose to take over as mod for a while to put a curb on it. I have a great deal of free time. Please consider.

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » 03 Aug 2022, 20:53

ForgetMeNot wrote:
02 Aug 2022, 23:46
I'd like to volunteer to be a mod/admin :)
You have one post to your name. Good luck.

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » 03 Aug 2022, 20:46

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2022, 05:06
RIPLEY wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 00:40
Villanelle171 wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 00:17
Hi there sorry to bother any of you but could you please clean up the dreamcatcher thread we got people talking about men on a lesbian thread
Hey Villanelle - This should be posted in the Complaints Thread and include links to the post you want us to look at?
Da Funny they’re complaining about m’n when they’re usually the one to bring up m’n talk from Reddit.
That's like...not true though. I lurk in the Dreamcatcher thread more than posting but you can go back and read Villanelle's posts, she's not dragging m*n into the discussion unnecessarily. (I mean, like, m*n do exist in the world so sometimes posts do include them in passing, but come on now - it's not like she's running around insisting certain members are straight or pushing crack het shipping theories or something.) Beyond that her posts seem to inspire tons of civil discussion in the thread, so I don't know where that other comment about bias came from.

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » 03 Aug 2022, 05:06

RIPLEY wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 00:40
Villanelle171 wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 00:17
Hi there sorry to bother any of you but could you please clean up the dreamcatcher thread we got people talking about men on a lesbian thread
Hey Villanelle - This should be posted in the Complaints Thread and include links to the post you want us to look at?
Da Funny they’re complaining about m’n when they’re usually the one to bring up m’n talk from Reddit.

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » 03 Aug 2022, 05:03

Villanelle171 wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 17:12
Is there anyway I could be a volunteer mod for the Dreamcatcher thread if not that's OK just thought I'd politely ask 😊
Please don’t they would be bias on the Dreamcatcher thread.

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Villanelle171 » 28 Jul 2022, 17:12

Is there anyway I could be a volunteer mod for the Dreamcatcher thread if not that's OK just thought I'd politely ask 😊

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Villanelle171 » 26 Jul 2022, 05:20

Oops my bad thank you 😊

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by RIPLEY » 26 Jul 2022, 00:40

Villanelle171 wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 00:17
Hi there sorry to bother any of you but could you please clean up the dreamcatcher thread we got people talking about men on a lesbian thread
Hey Villanelle - This should be posted in the Complaints Thread and include links to the post you want us to look at?

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Villanelle171 » 26 Jul 2022, 00:17

Hi there sorry to bother any of you but could you please clean up the dreamcatcher thread we got people talking about men on a lesbian thread

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » 17 Mar 2022, 15:30

you guys are in the process of allowing a fan of certain ship to mod the tiktok thread? Lol any post that doesn't kiss the couple's ass gets reported and the posts trashing other couples stay intact. it is insane.

i can't imagine what would happen when that hardcore shipper becomes a mod.

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » 17 Mar 2022, 04:26

Please do something about mcdumbass.
All they do is delete posts that aren’t violating any of the rules. ZERO. Its getting ridiculous! Why aren’t any of these concerns being looked into? When its the same complaints about the same mod, you’d think something would be done.

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » 15 Mar 2022, 01:18

Could you make Too-Ticki a mod in the transexuals thread? Sentry can't be there 24/7 and she's moderating the Ukraine thread too so could use some help.

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » 01 Mar 2022, 13:43

Too-Ticki wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 07:04
Hello, I volunteer to moderate the Transsexuals thread, and I agree to all the terms laid out.
As a regular poster in that thread, I support this. Too Ticki seems to be a sane lesbian that brings informative posts to the board.

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Too-Ticki » 28 Feb 2022, 07:04

Hello, I volunteer to moderate the Transsexuals thread, and I agree to all the terms laid out.

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » 19 Feb 2022, 07:30

Alaska wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 21:40
STMTH wrote:
02 Jul 2021, 07:05
Moderators

Moderating threads on The L Chat is an unofficial, voluntary position that may be available to users of the forum. The L Chat operator(s) are not responsible for actions taken by the moderators. The L Chat may change the features or abilities associated with moderating from time to time without prior notice. We reserve the right to revoke or limit a user’s ability to moderate at any time, and for any reason or no reason, including for a breach of these Terms.

If you choose to moderate a thread:

You agree to follow the Moderator Rules that are posted to the Staff category of this forum;
You agree that when you receive reports related to your thread, that you will take action to moderate by removing content and/or escalating to the admins for review;
You may not represent that you are authorized to act on behalf of The L Chat;
You may not enter into any agreement with a third party on behalf of The L Chat, or any threads that you moderate, without our written approval;
You may not perform moderation actions in return for any form of compensation or favor from third parties;
If you have access to non-public information as a result of moderating a thread, you will use such information only in connection with your performance as a moderator; and
You may create and enforce rules for the threads you moderate, provided that such rules do not conflict with host Terms, our General Forum Rules, and the Moderator Rules.
The L Chat administrator(s) reserve the right, but has no obligation, to overturn any action or decision of a moderator if administrator believes that such action or decision is not in the interest of The L Chat or The L Chat community of users.
I volunteer for the Jojo Siwa thread.
Thank you so much!! We need a mod for jojo's thread!

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Alaska » 14 Feb 2022, 21:40

STMTH wrote:
02 Jul 2021, 07:05
Moderators

Moderating threads on The L Chat is an unofficial, voluntary position that may be available to users of the forum. The L Chat operator(s) are not responsible for actions taken by the moderators. The L Chat may change the features or abilities associated with moderating from time to time without prior notice. We reserve the right to revoke or limit a user’s ability to moderate at any time, and for any reason or no reason, including for a breach of these Terms.

If you choose to moderate a thread:

You agree to follow the Moderator Rules that are posted to the Staff category of this forum;
You agree that when you receive reports related to your thread, that you will take action to moderate by removing content and/or escalating to the admins for review;
You may not represent that you are authorized to act on behalf of The L Chat;
You may not enter into any agreement with a third party on behalf of The L Chat, or any threads that you moderate, without our written approval;
You may not perform moderation actions in return for any form of compensation or favor from third parties;
If you have access to non-public information as a result of moderating a thread, you will use such information only in connection with your performance as a moderator; and
You may create and enforce rules for the threads you moderate, provided that such rules do not conflict with host Terms, our General Forum Rules, and the Moderator Rules.
The L Chat administrator(s) reserve the right, but has no obligation, to overturn any action or decision of a moderator if administrator believes that such action or decision is not in the interest of The L Chat or The L Chat community of users.
I volunteer for the Jojo Siwa thread.

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » 05 Feb 2022, 23:14

Please replace mcdumbass in the Kristen Stewart thread with a real moderator! She is destroying the thread with her huge deletion actions. She deletes everything she does not like!

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » 30 Jan 2022, 03:56

Guest wrote:
29 Jan 2022, 19:49
Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 16:58
STMTH wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 08:45
Yadom wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 10:08
I would like to moderate the Blackpink thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15627&start=44485

There are lots of people derailing the thread there, often via het talk.

I would like the opportunity to manage the thread without it being placed in the members-only area, which I feel would be detrimental to the thread also.
Thank you for your interest. It is declined. Having a moderator the majority of thread regulars are antagonistic towards defeats the purpose. Posts should be on topic and conform to thread rules and forum ToS.
STMTH, can you explain why the moderator of the TLW Gen Q thread bans people who don't break rules and just because they don't like the opinions expressed regarding Bette Porter/Jen Beals? like you said it totally defeats the purpose and it actually just antagonizes the character/actress and shit stirs trolling. Please look into this, lots of posts get deleted and people get banned for no justification other than stanning from the moderator.
DA Can a new mod be appointed to this thread so it can be re-opened? I noticed there a few threads that have been locked for days. Are they just waiting for new mods?
DA. This entire board is in desperate need of new moderators.

If y'all are coming on this thread, please start posting as reg and volunteer to mod.

:goldstar:

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » 29 Jan 2022, 19:49

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 16:58
STMTH wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 08:45
Yadom wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 10:08
I would like to moderate the Blackpink thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15627&start=44485

There are lots of people derailing the thread there, often via het talk.

I would like the opportunity to manage the thread without it being placed in the members-only area, which I feel would be detrimental to the thread also.
Thank you for your interest. It is declined. Having a moderator the majority of thread regulars are antagonistic towards defeats the purpose. Posts should be on topic and conform to thread rules and forum ToS.
STMTH, can you explain why the moderator of the TLW Gen Q thread bans people who don't break rules and just because they don't like the opinions expressed regarding Bette Porter/Jen Beals? like you said it totally defeats the purpose and it actually just antagonizes the character/actress and shit stirs trolling. Please look into this, lots of posts get deleted and people get banned for no justification other than stanning from the moderator.
DA Can a new mod be appointed to this thread so it can be re-opened? I noticed there a few threads that have been locked for days. Are they just waiting for new mods?

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » 22 Jan 2022, 12:37

Can I volunteer to be a moderator for this thread
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=79196

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » 15 Jan 2022, 16:58

STMTH wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 08:45
Yadom wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 10:08
I would like to moderate the Blackpink thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15627&start=44485

There are lots of people derailing the thread there, often via het talk.

I would like the opportunity to manage the thread without it being placed in the members-only area, which I feel would be detrimental to the thread also.
Thank you for your interest. It is declined. Having a moderator the majority of thread regulars are antagonistic towards defeats the purpose. Posts should be on topic and conform to thread rules and forum ToS.
STMTH, can you explain why the moderator of the TLW Gen Q thread bans people who don't break rules and just because they don't like the opinions expressed regarding Bette Porter/Jen Beals? like you said it totally defeats the purpose and it actually just antagonizes the character/actress and shit stirs trolling. Please look into this, lots of posts get deleted and people get banned for no justification other than stanning from the moderator.

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » 12 Jan 2022, 21:21

Hello, I was wondering why the number of mods has been the same since 2020?

https://web.archive.org/web/20201026043 ... ?mode=team

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » 12 Jan 2022, 12:01

STMTH wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 08:45
Yadom wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 10:08
I would like to moderate the Blackpink thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15627&start=44485

There are lots of people derailing the thread there, often via het talk.

I would like the opportunity to manage the thread without it being placed in the members-only area, which I feel would be detrimental to the thread also.
Thank you for your interest. It is declined. Having a moderator the majority of thread regulars are antagonistic towards defeats the purpose. Posts should be on topic and conform to thread rules and forum ToS.
There are many threads that currently have mods that the majority is antagonistic towards, you know that because they're constantly mentioned in the complaints forum yet you do nothing about them. Weird that you're not giving a chance to any new moderators but let the existing ones continue to do the damage to the forum, let them do as they please.

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by STMTH » 12 Jan 2022, 08:45

Yadom wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 10:08
I would like to moderate the Blackpink thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15627&start=44485

There are lots of people derailing the thread there, often via het talk.

I would like the opportunity to manage the thread without it being placed in the members-only area, which I feel would be detrimental to the thread also.
Thank you for your interest. It is declined. Having a moderator the majority of thread regulars are antagonistic towards defeats the purpose. Posts should be on topic and conform to thread rules and forum ToS.

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » 09 Jan 2022, 06:02

Hello admin. Can I ask for the ban to be lifted on my IP addresses pls(phone and wifi). It’s been 4 months, thanks. What do I need to do? Cos I’ve emailed you guys few times.

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » 08 Jan 2022, 13:17

Yadom wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 10:08
I would like to moderate the Blackpink thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15627&start=44485

There are lots of people derailing the thread there, often via het talk.

I would like the opportunity to manage the thread without it being placed in the members-only area, which I feel would be detrimental to the thread also.
We don't need you there. BP thread was able to manage on its own before you came, so having you as a moderator is a no-no. Who knows what kind of shit are you going to post again in the group and anyone who's against you will be censored. Again, no one likes you there Yadom.

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » 08 Jan 2022, 11:52

Yadom wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 10:08
I would like to moderate the Blackpink thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15627&start=44485

There are lots of people derailing the thread there, often via het talk.

I would like the opportunity to manage the thread without it being placed in the members-only area, which I feel would be detrimental to the thread also.
no, it's all your fault.

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Guest » 08 Jan 2022, 10:42

Yadom wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 10:08
I would like to moderate the Blackpink thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15627&start=44485

There are lots of people derailing the thread there, often via het talk.
Fuck you! A Rosè anti should not be a mod.

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

by Yadom » 08 Jan 2022, 10:08

I would like to moderate the Blackpink thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15627&start=44485

There are lots of people derailing the thread there, often via het talk.

I would like the opportunity to manage the thread without it being placed in the members-only area, which I feel would be detrimental to the thread also.

Re: Moderators

by Guest » 08 Jan 2022, 08:26

Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2022, 23:59
How do you know every post that is being removed? You don’t find it suspicious that it is the same mod banning people from the Dickinson-related threads? I have been on L Chat for more than 12 years so I’m well aware of the stuff that has been posted here that blatantly violated rules and never received any punishment whatsoever. Sorry, but I think getting a permanent ban without any warning is beyond excessive, especially when the post didn’t violate the rules in the first place.
x2 I postedPost #799 and was immediately banned. It looks like it's mcdumbass according to the ban inquiries thread..

Re: Moderators

by STMTH » 05 Jan 2022, 23:58

All OT posts will be removed from this thread without further notice.

Re: Moderators

by AlexCabot » 05 Jan 2022, 06:19

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 19:12
how much time does it take to activate new account?
Please post the name you registered under and I will look into it.

Re: Moderators

by Guest » 05 Jan 2022, 02:50

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 02:37
Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 15:21
Smurf Alex, Sentry, rxd, marriauno, jpg., Ripley must continue mod the board but the rest should be fired
How do you even know which mods supervise which threads???
Da JPG. is a TRA and possibly a queertard, not even a lesbian. Don't ever trust this board on her hands.

Re: Moderators

by Guest » 05 Jan 2022, 02:37

Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 15:21
Smurf Alex, Sentry, rxd, marriauno, jpg., Ripley must continue mod the board but the rest should be fired
How do you even know which mods supervise which threads???

Re: Moderators

by Guest » 04 Jan 2022, 19:12

how much time does it take to activate new account?

Re: Moderators

by Guest » 03 Jan 2022, 23:59

How do you know every post that is being removed? You don’t find it suspicious that it is the same mod banning people from the Dickinson-related threads? I have been on L Chat for more than 12 years so I’m well aware of the stuff that has been posted here that blatantly violated rules and never received any punishment whatsoever. Sorry, but I think getting a permanent ban without any warning is beyond excessive, especially when the post didn’t violate the rules in the first place.

Re: Moderators

by Guest » 03 Jan 2022, 20:33

Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2022, 03:08
Why is mcdumbass permanently banning people from the Hailee Steinfeld thread and deleting posts that don’t violate TOS. I’ve been involved with the L Chat community for over 12 years and now I’ve been permanently banned with no warning or explanation. Looks like many people are having the same issue with that thread and that mod
No, we're not. The only posts that get deleted are the ones trolling about boyfriends and straightness which if you'd been in the lchat for 12 years you'd know it's against the rules. Whichever mod is on that thread, thank you for your work.

Re: Moderators

by Guest » 03 Jan 2022, 20:24

Would a mod please clean the Motherland Fort Salem thread? It’s going on the 2nd page discussing hetero relationships and rumors. All posts were reported yesterday and today but none have been deleted. Thanks.

Re: Moderators

by Guest » 03 Jan 2022, 04:17

Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2022, 03:08
Why is mcdumbass permanently banning people from the Hailee Steinfeld thread and deleting posts that don’t violate TOS. I’ve been involved with the L Chat community for over 12 years and now I’ve been permanently banned with no warning or explanation. Looks like many people are having the same issue with that thread and that mod
Multiple people have complained about how mcdumbass constantly and excessively bans people, most of the time for no reason. But the admins don't seem to care, so... *shrug*

Re: Moderators

by Guest » 03 Jan 2022, 03:08

Why is mcdumbass permanently banning people from the Hailee Steinfeld thread and deleting posts that don’t violate TOS. I’ve been involved with the L Chat community for over 12 years and now I’ve been permanently banned with no warning or explanation. Looks like many people are having the same issue with that thread and that mod

Re: Moderators

by Guest » 02 Jan 2022, 07:05

9
Guest wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 17:00
Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 18:24
Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 16:31
Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2021, 20:47
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=168&start=455#p4143252

Whoever the second last poster was in that post banned everyone for some hours just because we disagreed with them. This seems to be a common complaint across the entire board. Can I suggest taking the banning privileges away from moderators?
x2 This.
X3. Mods should NOT have banning privileges.
X100 they should have to also provide a reason for deleting posts.
If you go to the complaints thread you will see people asking for stuff to be deleted for really pretty reasons.

Re: Moderators

by Guest » 29 Dec 2021, 17:00

Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 18:24
Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 16:31
Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2021, 20:47
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=168&start=455#p4143252

Whoever the second last poster was in that post banned everyone for some hours just because we disagreed with them. This seems to be a common complaint across the entire board. Can I suggest taking the banning privileges away from moderators?
x2 This.
X3. Mods should NOT have banning privileges.
X100 they should have to also provide a reason for deleting posts.

Re: Moderators

by Guest » 28 Dec 2021, 18:24

Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 16:31
Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2021, 20:47
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=168&start=455#p4143252

Whoever the second last poster was in that post banned everyone for some hours just because we disagreed with them. This seems to be a common complaint across the entire board. Can I suggest taking the banning privileges away from moderators?
x2 This.
X3. Mods should NOT have banning privileges.

Re: Moderators

by Guest » 28 Dec 2021, 16:31

Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2021, 20:47
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=168&start=455#p4143252

Whoever the second last poster was in that post banned everyone for some hours just because we disagreed with them. This seems to be a common complaint across the entire board. Can I suggest taking the banning privileges away from moderators?
x2 This.

Re: Moderators

by Guest » 28 Dec 2021, 15:32

I think the mod mcdumbass is the one who constantly deletes posts and bans people for no reason. I always see them ~coincidentally~ online any time it happens. Get rid of their ass.

Re: Moderators

by Guest » 28 Dec 2021, 15:21

Smurf Alex, Sentry, rxd, marriauno, jpg., Ripley must continue mod the board but the rest should be fired

Re: Moderators

by Guest » 27 Dec 2021, 20:47

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=168&start=455#p4143252

Whoever the second last poster was in that post banned everyone for some hours just because we disagreed with them. This seems to be a common complaint across the entire board. Can I suggest taking the banning privileges away from moderators?

Re: Moderators

by Guest » 27 Dec 2021, 20:00

STMTH wrote:
27 Dec 2021, 06:39
Just a reminder that including links to your post showing the issues as they play out in the thread is key. Please present the receipts, folks.
This is a ridiculous post and request when you know that isn’t possible since the rogue mods delete everything and ban people as it’s happening.

Come on, you’ve been around for a long time and I know you’re not stupid. So either you just don’t care at all or you’re in on it too.

Top